Cindy's Recourse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two go left, I'll go right," says the new guy, but not two steps later, a paintball whizzes past his face and hits the pillar between the doors. He takes cover behind it, "Shit, they have eyes on us already," trying to keep his voice down.

"Of course they do," whispers the other guy as he takes cover with the girl on the inside wall.

"I guess we're all going left; stay against that wall."

The guy and gal nod in agreement and slink their way out along the concrete wall behind the bushes that line it as the new guy follows.

"So what do I call you two?"

The guy looks back, "For the sake of this game...Bravo," referring to himself, "and Echo," pointing to the girl.

"What? Does that make me Tango or some stupid shit like that?"

"Sure," says Bravo, putting his finger to his mouth to shush his teammate. He surveys the lawn to his left up to the tree line and doesn't see any flags that Cindy warned about. "We're gonna head for those trees, try to come in around behind them."

At the count of three, they run! Bravo and Echo make it fine, but Tango has trouble keeping up due to the soreness in his hips from Gracelyn's kicks and stomps the night before. He drops to the ground in agony once he makes it past the trees.

"What's wrong with you?" asks Bravo.

"That little bitch crippled my transmission last night," Tango replies trying to rub out the sting.

"And here I thought you had it out for the tall one."

"She's the one running the show, Sherlock," Tango hisses at him as he gets back to his feet.

Bravo rolls his eyes, "Just keep us in your sights and keep up as best you can." He and Echo continue on.

Cindy has had eyes on them this whole time and smirks to herself at how bad they keep their cover as they go from one tree to the next. It's no wonder they got caught so easily. She can control where they go by firing warning shots a few feet in front or behind the duo, effectively leading them into her trap.

Gracelyn spots the two heading her way and gets into position. She hears Cindy's warning shots ricochet off the trees around her, fires a shot of her own to get the guy [Bravo] to face away from her, and then shoots him in the butt cheek from fifteen feet back.

His scream sets off his collar yet again and as a result causes him to rapid-fire his paintball canister empty, one of which grazes Echo's midsection at near point blank range. In a fit of rage, Bravo turns and tries to fire behind him only to find that he's just releasing air. He then slams his weapon to the ground and tries to pull the collar off his neck, but gets juiced from the wrist braces being too close to the sensor.

Having spotted where the shot came from, Tango fishes Gracelyn out of the shrubbery she was hiding in. "Get up," he growls. "Echo, weapon up."

Surprised by how fast everything just unfolded, she lifts her weapon up, but doesn't line up her shot.

Bravo plays off his empty weapon and holds it back up towards Gracelyn.

"Echo?" Gracelyn smirks as she rises up. "You guys gave each other code names?"

"Shut it you little witch," Tango snarls at her, "put your weapon down."

Gracelyn smiles and carelessly drops her gun.

"The trap is sprung. Take 'em out ladies," Cindy orders.

In the distance, two faint blasts are heard by the group. A second later Tango is hit in the head and knocked out cold by a small beanbag! Bravo turns in the direction it came from and is hit right in the cup by a second beanbag, leveling him instantly!

Gracelyn retrieves her weapon and points it at Echo. "Lay down."

"What? I'm not laying down out here," she says as her weapon drops from her shaky hands.

"The hard way it is then," Gracelyn says before tagging Echo above the boob, causing her spin and topple face down.

Echo flips onto her back by the time Gracelyn makes her way over to her.

Planting her boot on the girl's chest, "So...Echo," Gracelyn says with a giggle, "what code names did those two idiots get?"

"My name isn't Echo; it's just something we did for the new guy."

"I don't give a damn what your real names are," Gracelyn says as she steps up full weight on the girl's body armor, compressing her torso evenly, "but I'd imagine it'd be better than calling you Thing-one, Thing-two and Thing-three like we have been."

The girl struggles under the weight. When she doesn't answer right away, Gracelyn hops lightly on her once, and then jumps off.

"Names?!" Gracelyn asks with her foot back on the girl's chest.

After catching her breath, "Bra- Bravo," pointing to the guy she came with, "and the other guy is Tango."

Walking around from behind a tree that the girls are next to, "Echo, Bravo and Tango... oh my," says Ariel.

Following close behind, "Hey little lady," Amber says as she hugs Gracelyn, "I hope they didn't hurt any hairs on your pretty little head."

To be continued...

12