Cindy's Recourse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't tell me that doesn't feel a little better," Kacie says while wiggling her toes.

Echo maintains her silence.

Getting back on her feet, Kacie gives her a playful stomp on the waist, "I was being sarcastic you little troll! You could at least say something to the contrary."

With a small groan, Echo replies, "Its fine I guess."

"You guess?" Kacie says to Echo. "She guesses," she tells Gracelyn. "Well how about we make absolute certain?" stepping onto Echo's chest between her boobs and motioning for Gracelyn to get on with her.

"No, no, not the boobs!" Echo pleads.

"Too late!" Kacie says with Gracelyn coming around the outside, sliding her bare feet under Echo's shirt, and stepping up behind her.

Echo's legs bend up at the knees and her face turns red from trying to hold her breath. She soon learns that she'll turn blue before the girls get off her, so she resorts to quick, short huffs.

Kacie almost starts giggling to herself when she feels herself bouncing from Echo's breathing pattern. She uses her toes to play with the girls' nose a little before asking her, "Why are you breathing so hard?"

"So I can live!" Echo blurts out.

Kacie looks up with a perplexed expression on her face, and then looks back at her friend, "Did she just?" thinking that the girl may have been quoting a joke.

Gracelyn smiles back at her with a raised brow.

"Nah," dismissing her thought due to how brazen it'd be for Echo to do such a thing in her position. Looking back down at her, "What you need to do is relax. Isn't that right Gracie dearest?"

"Oh totally," Gracelyn says, watching her own feet massage their way into Echo's stomach, mostly with her toes.

"And why would I do that?" asks Echo.

"Because you'll hurt yourself a lot more than we will if you remain tensed up," Gracelyn replies. "Just relax your stomach and breathe slower."

Echo reluctantly heeds their advice, and soon, the girls can feel her body soften up under their feet.

"There you go. You're getting it," Gracelyn reassures her as her feet sink further in.

"Just keep practicing," Kacie says before turning around on the girl's chest to face Gracelyn.

Echo struggles to maintain her composure with Kacie facing the other way on one foot, and now using her cheek to aid with her balance with the other.

"So how are you?" Kacie asks Gracelyn, resting her arms on her friend's shoulders.

"I'm fine. Why?"

"No reason, but...it took you long enough to stand on her with me." Kacie makes sure Gracelyn keeps her eye contact going. "Anything you wanna talk about? Later perhaps? Maybe while I walk on you?"

Gracelyn blushes, "Yeah, we can talk later."

Kacie smiles, "Ok," giving her a quick peck on the cheek, "I noticed. I just wanted you to know."

Gracelyn smiles back, "Thanks. I do appreciate it." She leans in to whisper, "I think Cindy needs you more than I do if I'm being honest. Just a heads up."

"I'm here for both of you, don't worry," Kacie whispers back.

The two comfort each other with a warm hug before turning their attention back to Echo.

"How ya doin' down there?" Gracelyn asks her.

"Been better," Echo says while trying to keep her breathing consistent.

"Oh? How so?"

"Just have."

Both Gracelyn and Kacie can sense how little Echo is appreciating her situation, so they paint a better picture for her.

"You'll be wishing to have us back on you when our friends get up here and get their turn with you," Gracelyn says.

"Yeah. You think Cindy is mean; Ariel will make her seem like an angel," Kacie warns her as she turns back around on her chest. "Mercy isn't really in her vocabulary when it comes to trampling. Come to think of it, it never really has been. She only stops when she's happy with how much she's hurt you...and she will hurt you, it's just a matter of time."

This chills Echo to her core. Her fearful shaking can be felt through the girls' feet.

Kacie leans over smiling, "So how are you doing down there?"

To be continued...

12