All Comments on 'Cindy's Young Dream Stud Ch. 01'

by HungExecutive

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot and believable!!

Excellent story! Visually written - like a porn in my mind. Look forward to the next installment of "Miss Cindy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Real fucking dirty porn

Loved the narrative and the dirty talk.Seems he has put into words the fantasy of most of the porn-lovers.It would have been better if Cindy had seduced and encouraged the boy to touch her boobs instead of his taking the initiative.

Looking forward to the next installment,but he should be careful with the typos and need not use the words that disgrace the natural consequences of fondling,stroking and a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Very hot story, loved it. I hope part two will include the girl friend.

angelx602angelx602over 14 years ago
I liked it ...but

I think it was really well written but I could have done without all the 'mommy' this and 'mommy' that. But that's just a personal preference. I really loved the storyline and the characters were very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FIVE stars!

Excellent story. Cannot wait for chapterr 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so damn hot

one of the hottest mature stories , please bring on part 2 with lots of titfucking and more facials !!!!

HughJardHughJardover 14 years ago
Very hot...

very well written, and introduces excellent characters. It needs chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
marvellous

Hey dude!

That's an incredible story you have written down.

I'm looking foward to reading more of you. Thanks alot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

We are waiting for more...

Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't leave us hanging...

Part 2, and 3, and 4...this is great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I would like to see more

I like the subtitle "Mature woman turns massage into act of worship." It would be interesting if you took that concept further, and her her completely subservient to his body and his cock, ignoring anything about herself and truly worshiping him.

hotracer69hotracer69over 13 years ago
Chapter 2

It has been over 12 months since you wrote this story it would be very good to see chapter 2 very soon. You could do chapter 2 of this one then follow it with chapter 2 of Connie's Summer Stallion. Very good stories keep up the good work.

HughJardHughJardover 12 years ago
need chapter 2

this fine story needs chapter 2, and you're just the man to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic

Absolutely fantastic. We are seeing forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This pathetic 'writer' with 3" of erected prick should find another hobby !

Writing is NOT his thing ! "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot to Trot and Dribling All the While

Oh, how delicious. My cock is drooling and you are the reason why. I want Cindy. I want that young stud's horse meat. Cindy needs to be fucked hard all night long.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Do not care for the mommy talk. Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous