Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up. I smiled. "Sorry to have to leave you without relief," I said and walked away.

Back in the lobby, I considered what had just happened. I had no clue that he would react so violently. He seemed to be fine with the direction I was leading him until I mentioned money. Maybe he was fine with a little on the side but truly offended of the thought of paying for it. Or, maybe I just hadn't warmed him up enough to overcome his resistance to the price. Maybe a blow job before mentioning money would have changed the outcome. I'd never know.

I moved through the lobby to the aisle on the other side of the theater. A gentleman in a suit was sitting alone about halfway down the aisle. As I walked toward him, I realized he was older than I first thought, maybe in his early fifties. He looked clean cut, self assured and successful. I wondered if he'd have a problem when the subject of price arose.

I sat next to him. He glanced in my direction and then refocused on the movie. I wiggled in my seat to get comfortable and remind him that he was no longer alone. I put up the arm rest between us. He looked at me. His look lingered. I smiled. He smiled and returned his attention to the screen.

I looked at the screen and put my hand on his thigh. Peripherally, I saw him look at me again. I focused on the movie. Eventually, he looked away but he made no move to remove my hand from his thigh. I squeezed his thigh and moved my hand closer to my target.

He looked at me again. "What's going on here?" he asked.

I looked at him as if I didn't know he was talking to me. "What?" I said.

He put his hand on top of my hand on his thigh. "What's the goal here?" he asked.

I looked him in the eye. He was focused on me without a hint of disapproval. I thought he could handle the truth.

"I love to fuck," I said honestly.

"I could have inferred that," he responded. "What's the catch?"

"Nothing money can't resolve," I informed him.

"Watch the movie," he said. He returned his focus to the screen, removed his hand from on top of mine and left my hand in place.

"I have other opportunities," I said.

"You're on the clock," he said simply.

I watched the movie.

I let my hand explore as I watched the movie. He shifted in his seat occasionally, either to improve his comfort or my access. When the movie was over we exited the theater. We lingered outside.

"So," he said. "What's the usual arrangement?"

I got a good look at him for the first time. His suit fit perfectly and his shoes looked expensive.

"Almost anything that doesn't hurt or leave a mark," I said.

"I was thinking more about the financial arrangement," he explained.

"Two hundred," I said.

"All night?" he asked.

"As long as it takes," I said.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Ann," I said.

"Thanks. You can call me John."

"Really?" I asked.

"I regret the obvious innuendos but it really is John," he insisted.

"Ok. Hi John."

"Walk with me."

We walked in the direction of the motel. When he turned into the motel, I stopped.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"You don't seem like the kind of guy that would stay in a place like this," I suggested.

"You're right. I'm not," confirmed John. "However, it's the best available on short notice and within reasonable distance of where I'm needed in the morning," he explained.

John led me to a room in the back of the motel. It was larger than the other rooms, almost a suite with a sitting area separate from the bed area.

"Nice," I said in spite of the worn look of the furnishings.

"You really think so?" asked John.

"Compared to the rest of the place," I said.

"You're familiar with the rest of the place?" John asked.

"On occasion," I admitted.

"You don't seem like the kind of woman who would do business in this kind of place," John said.

"It's appropriate if I go to the movies," I suggested.

John nodded in understanding and sat on the sofa at the end of the room and crossed his legs. "Okay," he said. "Let's see your stuff."

"You want me to get undressed?" I asked.

"It is what you do, isn't it?" he asked in return.

"It's true, I usually end up naked but it's usually a function of joint activity. I'm not a show up, fuck and collect my money kind of woman. I like to make my visits something of a relationship. Everyone should have a happy ending and that includes me. Anyway, I can't do a strip tease justice without a stripper pole," I joked.

John laughed with me. "I guess we'll just have to do it the old fashioned way."

John stood up and took off his suit jacket. He handed it to me. I noticed the Armani label as I folded it neatly and laid it on a nearby chair. "What do you say, we just take turns?" he asked.

I did a quick count. "That works is you take two turns to my one," I stated.

He did his own quick count. "You have a point," he agreed. "Let me even the score."

He sat on the edge of the bed and removed his impeccably shined leather shoes. Removing his calf length socks wasn't as easy but he managed, tucked his socks into his shoes, set them aside and stood in front of me again. "Who goes first?" he asked.

I figured that we were even and whoever went first would be the first to lose. However, even if John went first, I'd be the first to show intimate skin. That actually wasn't a bad outcome. I was proud of my breasts and keeping my panties on while he flexed his penis in front of me had some appeal. "You do," I responded.

"Nice try," he said.

When I looked confused, he pointed to my feet. I was still wearing my sandals.

"Oops," I said and kicked off my sandals.

"Thanks," he said. "So, I have to take off my shirt first?" he asked.

"That's how it usually happens," I said.

"Do I do it or do you want to do it?" he asked.

I thought for a second. If I undressed him, he'd undress me and that always made me wet. "I'll do it," I said.

John smiled as I pulled his shirt from inside his trousers, unbuttoned it and began to slide it off his shoulders. When I stepped closer to reach over his shoulders, he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me.

I never kissed my partners. As improbable as it seems, kissing was more erotic than fucking to me. Somehow, being face to face, close enough to kiss, was more intimate than being face to cock or face to pussy. Breathing each other's air was more profound than swapping bodily fluids. However, this was different. I knew that John wanted something more than just a sexual release. He wanted this to be different, meaningful, and kissing me was his way to tell me that this was something more than just a business deal.

When the shock subsided, I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Within seconds, we were not only breathing each other's air, we were swapping bodily fluids. John paused for a second, completed removing his shirt and pulled off his t-shirt. Then he pulled my shirt off over my head without unbuttoning it while I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor.

We kissed for a long time, our bare chests pressing together and our groins grinding against each other. I don't remember how we ended up naked and it didn't matter. What mattered was we were naked and still grinding against each other. We fell back on the bed, my legs spread and John was inside me. He pushed inside me until he could go no further and began to stroke in and out, like a starving man at a buffet feeding himself with both hands.

I welcomed him inside me. I pulled him to me as tightly as I'd ever pulled in anyone else. I filled his plate and, as he consumed me, I kept piling on. I rolled us over and straddled him, pumping up and down on him, as hungry as he was. I watched his face, his eyes closed and his jaw set in a vice like grimace, determined not to end our coupling too soon.

But, he lost control and erupted inside me. He ejaculated hard. He pumped so much I wondered if he would ever stop. His semen was running out of me, across his thighs and onto the duvet cover.

We shifted away from the mess on the bed and lay alongside each other, content and at ease with each other. I hadn't cum but I knew it was there waiting for me and John was going to deliver it.

"Ann," he said. "I'm sorry that was so brief. I wanted more but my body wanted something else."

"Two things," I responded. "First, that was incredible. Never have I felt such passion, such intensity. It was perfect," I concluded.

"But I owe you," John said.

"No you don't," I insisted. "That was for you. Just you. I'm ecstatic that I could give that to you. Next time is for me," I added.

"Second," I said before he could respond. "Ann isn't my real name. It's my working name. My nom de guerre. Here, with you, right now, is not work. My real name is Tiffany."

"Tiffany," John repeated as if he were rolling it around in his mind, getting comfortable with it. "Ann. Tiffany. Seems backward. Ann should be your real name and Tiffany your working name."

"Blame my mother," I said. "I don't think she thought I'd become what I am, but her choice of names was prescient."

"And what are you?" John asked.

"Lots of things," I answered. "A prostitute, a street walker, a call girl, a hooker or a whore. Whatever fits."

"Tiffany," John said. "You're none of those types of woman," he insisted.

"Then what am I?" I asked.

"How about a beautiful woman with a strong sexual urge and the skill and confidence to share and bring sexual satisfaction to others," John suggested.

"But I ask for money," I reminded him.

"A mere pittance of what it's worth," commented John. "No different than a tip a diner gives to a waitress who delivers an exquisite meal. It doesn't change who she is. She's still a woman and so are you. The only difference is the composition of the meal."

I thought about what he said for a moment. "Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," he said.

Then we made love. Beautiful, prolonged love. Something way beyond what a diner would give to a waitress and John delivered everything I was waiting for, several times.

Exhausted, I napped curled up in his arms. I woke with John running his fingers through my hair and looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Tiffany," he said. "I have a reputation of being impulsive and decisive. I'm also an excellent judge of character. I follow my instincts and I'm usually right."

"Okay," I said.

"I'm about to do it again," he said seriously.

I sat on the bed with my legs in an easy Lotus pose, prepared to listen. John sat with his back against the headboard of the bed and his legs extended in front of him. The fact that we were still naked didn't seem to have an effect on what was about to be a serious conversation.

"Okay," said John. "Some background. I'm the CEO of a large international manufacturing company."

He waited for my reaction to his revelation. I nodded. He continued.

"Over the past decade, we've made business decisions that shifted most of our manufacturing overseas. The business climate has changed and now it's time to bring it back to the US."

Another pause. Another nod.

"What I'm about to tell you, you cannot share with anyone. Absolutely no one. If the information should leak, it would have an immediate impact on what I'm working on and cost my company many millions of dollars. Also, you may not use the information to enrich yourself, or anyone else. It's not public information and it would be illegal to disclose it or use it to make a profit. It's illegal for me to even tell you about it. We could both go to jail if anyone made money using the information. Understand?"

I put on my most serious face, something that was difficult since I had been watching his penis twitch as he talked. "Yes," I said.

"Your little town," John continued, "is home to a large, abandoned property at the eastern edge of town. We're in negotiation with the owners to buy it."

"You mean the old Claxon building?" I asked.

"That's the place," confirmed John.

"What would you, or anyone else for that matter, want with that old relic?" I wondered.

"We're not interested in the building," John explained. "We want the hundred and thirty-five acres it stands on. Assuming we're successful in buying the land, we'll tear down the existing building and build a new, modern manufacturing building."

"That makes sense," I commented.

"It probably won't surprise you, but there's not a single suitable hotel within sixty miles of this place. The nearest is in the city south of here. That's why I'm staying here, nearby while I'm negotiating with the owner. I'm also keeping a low profile so he doesn't know who I represent. This place helps with that too. I think we'll have a deal in the next day or so. If that happens, the logistics of moving forward will be a nightmare without a decent hotel nearby to accommodate the staff and engineers that will be coming here."

"I can see that," I agreed.

"We've already started discussion with a number of hotel chains to build something nearby, within twenty miles. We'll need considerable housing during construction and later, when we commence operations. In the near term, during planning and while the hotel is under construction, we need an interim solution."

"Okay," I said.

"That's where you come in," said John.

"How's that?" I asked.

"There's a fairly large condominium development about fifteen miles south of here, on the northern edge of the commuting distance to the city. It's also reasonably well placed for our purposes."

"You're going to buy some condominiums, aren't you?" I stated.

"Got it on the first try," John said.

"How does that involve me?" I asked.

I need someone to manage the condos," John said.

"Why do I think there's more to it than just managing the condos?" I questioned.

"There is," admitted John. "Most of the early arrivals will be men and they'll be away from home for long periods at a time."

"And they're going to need someone to go to the movies with them," I concluded.

John laughed. "Don't turn me in to the EEOC, but that's exactly what I meant."

"How does that make me anything other than just another whore?" I asked.

"You'll be an employee," said John.

"You hire whores?" I asked.

"No I hire Directors of Accommodations," said John.

"Directors with benefits," I stated.

"Not entirely," John explained. "You will have the only decision on who you go to the movies with."

"Assuming I'm interested, and I'm not saying I am, what's the rest of the deal?"

Okay," he agreed. "First, you'll be a salaried employee. Director level employees start at $15,000 a month, are bonus eligible and get annual stock options. I'll save you the arithmetic, that's $180,000 a year. That means you'll get a W-2 at the end of the year and have to file a tax return.

"Second, you'll live in one of the condos, rent free. You'll have a budget and can furnish it however you wish. All the other expenses, heat, light, gas, water, food, alcohol, are your expenses.

"Third, all of the units will be two bedrooms, including yours. That means, you might have a roommate on occasion if all the other units are occupied.

"Fourth, we're planning eight units with a maximum occupancy of two staff per bedroom. That's a maximum of thirty occupants with two in your second bedroom.

"Fifth, your responsibilities include management of the condo units, arranging for repairs as necessary and scheduling the occupancy and allocation of units to residents. Some of the residents will be women and I assume there might be issues related to assignment of units. You will be responsible for managing conflicts.

"Finally, you are not responsible for entertaining any of the residents, including taking them to the movies. However, if you and a resident share a movie, any tips they offer you are yours to keep. I don't even want to know who or how much, nor do I care how you report them to the government."

John paused and waited for me to say something. I thought about what he had said.

"And you can justify all this with your board of directors?" I asked.

"It's already approved," he stated. "I'll just add it to the capital budget the board has already approved for construction of the new factory."

"And after the factory is up and running?" I asked.

"We'll still need accommodation for visiting employees, clients and potential clients. We'll spread the expenses between the marketing and operating budgets," John said.

"Including me?" I asked.

"Including you," he insisted. "I think you may become a valuable asset in helping us land new clients and keeping current ones."

"You mean, I take them to the movies?" I asked.

"Not if the movie doesn't appeal to you," John insisted. "However, our sales people do have a commission program. We could make you part of that."

"You just made all that up on the spur of the moment, didn't you?" I asked.

"I did," John admitted, "but I meant every word of it."

"If I were to believe you, when would I start?" I asked.

John looked at his watch. "About six hours ago," he said.

"I already have a job," I reminded him. "I wouldn't feel right about suddenly quitting."

"Not a problem," insisted John. "Give them a reasonable letter of resignation. You decide how much lead time you need. Two weeks, four weeks. Whatever works for you and them. Either way, you're on my payroll already."

"How can you make all this just happen?" I asked.

"I'm the CEO. I tell someone to make it happen and, like magic, it gets done."

"Okay," I conceded. "Do we shake hands to seal the deal?"

"I was thinking about a movie," John said.

I woke Friday morning alone in the bed. I could hear the shower in the bathroom. John was already up and about.

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Yes," called out John over the sound of the shower.

"I need to pee," I said.

"So, come in and pee," John called.

"In front of you?" I asked.

"Or behind me," he called. "It's not a big deal given how we spent the night."

He was right. He had his face between my legs more than once over night and he nuzzled my urethra with his nose. There wasn't much left to be shy about. I entered the bathroom and peed. He never looked at me. I flushed the toilet and considered joining him in the shower.

"Whatever you're thinking, it'll have to wait. As much as I'd love to have you join me in the shower, I just don't have the time this morning. I have an important meeting and I expect to close the deal this morning," John shared.

"Tonight then?" I asked.

"Don't tempt me," said John. "I have to head back to the office and get things started but I'll be back soon and I'll have Janice with me."

"Janice?"

"My wife," John explained.

"You're married?" I asked immediately concerned.

"I am and don't you worry," said John. "Janice and I have an open relationship. It suits both of us and we frequently introduce our partners to each other. Janice, in particular, wants to meet my lovers."

"She wants to meet me?" I asked.

"She doesn't know it yet, but I guarantee she'll be as passionate with you as I am," informed John.

"Passionate with me," I repeated. "Are you suggesting she will want a sexual relationship with me?"

"Of course," said John. "You do have sexual relationships with women, don't you?"

I hadn't and I'd never thought about it. However, there was no way I was going to derail the deal John was offering me. "Sure," I said. "But never with the wife of one of my clients."

"Great. You're going to love Janice," John concluded.

John dressed and headed for his meeting. I dressed, went home, changed and headed for work. The first thing I did was track down my supervisor and resign giving him two weeks' notice. He objected and offered me a raise to stay. The $40,000 dollars a year he offered me was less than I would be making in less than three months.