Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice watched me at the sink. When I turned around, looking for a towel, she said, "You have an incredible body."

"Thank you," I replied surprised at her evaluation.

"I think we should take a shower and you should let me wash your body," she suggested.

The shower was incredible. Janice was able to set the temperature from each shower head individually and moving between the cool, hot and hotter environments was more than stimulating. I began to mentally drift as we moved between the temperature environments. If that wasn't enough, Janice's hands on my soapy breasts sent chills up my spine as the hot water ran down my spine. Washing Janice's breasts started me leaking and, when I knelt down to wash her pussy, I couldn't resist pressing my lips against her clitoris and my fingers into her also leaking vagina.

Out of the shower, and barely dry, we headed for the immense bed. Over the next hour, we explored each other's body in detail. Every protuberance and digit Janice possessed was inside me at some time and I repeated everything she did with me on her. At one point, she spread my legs and pressed her breasts, nipples first, between my labia and as deeply inside me as she could manage.

She slid around and pushed her tits into me until they were covered in my slimy fluids. Then she pushed her tits into my mouth and I cleaned them completely with my tongue and lips. It was the first time I'd tasted myself in any quantity and caused my body to convulse with a minor orgasm. When I repeated the maneuver with her pussy and my tits, she left a noticeable puddle on the bed.

At one point, we were heavily engaged in pleasing each other with our tongues and lips. We were rolling over, allowing each other the opportunity to be on top, when we rolled onto the water bed portion of the bed. The sudden change in support startled me but the warmth of the water and the way it responded to our movements sent me into dizzying spiral of emotion. My orgasm almost drowned Janice.

We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I was half awake when John came into the room. Daylight was streaming through the slats of the Venetian blinds and I kept my eyes mostly closed. John looked as us, spread all over the bed and each other and decided to leave us as he found us. I fell back into a dreamless sleep.

Much later, Janice rolled out of bed to pee and woke me up. When she came back into the bedroom, I was lying on the bed with my head on my hand, waiting for her. She looked at me and licked her lips.

"Damn, woman," she said. "I want to climb back into bed with you but it's already after ten o'clock and I could use some breakfast."

Breakfast sounded good to me. We showered, nothing sexual but still fun. Janice found a pair of semitransparent robes for us and we headed downstairs for something to eat.

John was seated at the table wearing jeans and a polo shirt, reading a copy of the Financial Times. "There's coffee ready on the counter," he said to us. He didn't comment on the revealing nature of our attire.

Janice poured two mugs of coffee and handed one to me. "What would you like for breakfast?" she asked.

"Whatever you're having will be fine," I answered.

Five minutes later, Janice had prepared two bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel sandwiches for us.

"What's on the agenda today?" she asked John while we ate.

"Not much," he answered. "It's Saturday. I have to review the financials for the new factory and approve the budget, including funding for Tiffany's condos. What are you planning?"

"I thought we'd just rattle around the house, take a dip in the pool and soak in the hot tub. Do you think you can find the time to join us at some point?" Janice informed him.

"I'll make the time," he said with a smile.

I smiled and squeezed my breast through the sheer fabric of the robe.

John's smile broadened. "I promise," he said.

Janice and I finished eating, cleaned up in the kitchen and headed back upstairs. In the bedroom, the bed had been made with clean sheets and blankets.

"How?" I managed to ask.

"Don't worry," stated Janice. "It's only Siobhan. She's mostly invisible and extremely efficient."

"I'll say," I commented. "Has she been nearby all this time?" I asked concerned about the possible public nature of our antics last night.

"I have no idea how she manages to appear at the precise moment we can use her," said Janice.

"Does she ever interact with you?" I asked.

"Once a week when I pay her," said Janice. "Unless you mean personally, then not that I know of, at least with me."

"With John?"

"You'd have to ask John," answered Janice with an end of subject tone.

Janice took me shopping for the rest of the day and we had lunch at a tapas style Spanish restaurant. In the afternoon, we spent time in the pool and the hot tub, clothing and suit free of course. We spent several hours with John, both together and alone and we all slept in the same bed Saturday night.

Monday afternoon, after an intimate farewell with both John and Janice, I flew home.

The following week was a series of non-events. I spoke with John on Tuesday. He told me everything was in place for the new factory and I'd begin to see staff requiring use of the condos soon. I asked if Starr could become part of the team, emphasizing that I was a single movie buff, couldn't see more than one movie at a time and would need a rest on occasion.

Unfortunately, there was no funding for an Assistant Director of Accommodations. However, he realized I was properly concerned about the potential work load. "I'll tell you what," he said. "If Starr lives with you, I'll overlook any added expenses. Also, I can't pay her but, if she wants to give our guests a proposal with appropriate costs, then she can keep everything she earns, including the tips."

"There'll be one less condo bedroom for the visitors," I reminded him.

"That's okay. I wasn't expecting you to host someone overnight in your second bedroom," he told me.

I called Starr immediately and told her the details of the arrangement I had reached with John. She told me she'd think about it and get back to me.

Out of boredom, I went to the movies Thursday night. I watched a good movie. That's all, I watched the movie.

John called Friday afternoon to tell me he had closed the deal for four, two bedroom condominiums in one building. Three of the condos would be for up to twelve visitors and Starr and I would share the fourth. He also said he had an option on four more condos in a separate building if we needed them. I could move in as soon as the furniture was delivered.

I used most of the time during the next week to supervise the delivery of furniture to the condos and walk the cleaning crew through the daily routine that I expected. By the end of the weekend, I had set up a reservation system and had duplicate keys made for each of the condo units.

Monday morning my phone rang. The voice on the other end of the line told me his name was Doug and he would be arriving Wednesday to begin supervising the razing of the existing building and surveying of the property for the location of the new factory. He was unsure about how long he would stay. I assigned him to one of the bedrooms in the condo next to mine. I also alerted the cleaning company that daily housekeeping would be required starting Thursday morning.

I called Starr Monday afternoon to tell her the train had left the station. "You're confident this is going to be a big deal?" she asked.

"I think the condos will be full by the end of the month. They're going to work hard and can't imagine any of the guests won't want to go to the movies to unwind. Probably every night," I told her.

"I'll make a deal with you," said Starr. "I'll take a leave from dancing and join you for a month or so. If it meets your, and mine, expectations, I'll move."

"Deal," I agreed. "Don't come until next Monday to give things a chance to get rolling."

By the next Monday, I had five of the eight bedrooms in the condos booked and had seen four movies, all delivery. Setting up the movie dates had been too easy. It was almost as if the visitors already had an inkling of what was possible.

I spoke with John on Monday morning on what had become our weekly status and planning call. I asked him if he had primed the movie pump."

"What?" he asked.

"Did you tell anyone that you're sending here that I liked to go to the movies?" I clarified.

"A gentleman never tells," he replied.

So, I concluded, that John was sweetening what was an unpleasant assignment by telling the assignees that I was available for out of hours recreation. They signed on knowing that they were going to get laid.

That wasn't so bad. I was getting laid as well and they seemed to be flexible about the scheduling.

Starr came to visit that afternoon. She settled in the second bedroom. I made a point to tell our guests about her availability. She had her first movie date Tuesday night. She quoted him four hundred dollars and he gave her a hundred dollar tip. She quoted her second date five hundred dollars. Her plan was to increase her quotes until the client balked and then back off.

By the end of the third week, all twelve spots in the units were occupied. I began to wonder how I was going to handle reservations without available units. Somehow, it wasn't a problem. Units seemed to become empty just as it was needed for a reservation. John admitted that his staff was maintaining their own schedule and avoiding overlap. If additional rooms were required, workers were sent to the nearest hotel where they had to find their own movies.

Starr decided to move in. She said she was making more money and the income was more steady than the mostly weekend income from dancing.

The following week we had two separate, but similar, reservations. The first was another call from Doug. He was my first visitor and my first repeat reservation. I remembered him well. This time he planned to bring his wife and asked it that was all right. Fortunately, two visitors currently sharing a bedroom were leaving. "Why not?" I thought. It didn't take increased effort on my part. The only drawback was that his wife would probably take him to the movies herself.

The second was my first reservation for a staff woman employee. The factory construction was ahead of schedule and she was going to spend some time planning the design of the interior spaces. I booked her just like any of the other visitors. If she had a problem sharing a bedroom with a male coworker, I'd try to sort it out.

The schedule began to normalize. Mornings took some time to organize the household staff to insure all units were properly cleaned and a few other issues that occasionally came up. Afternoons and weekends were usually calm and unhurried.

I used an afternoon or two to intensify my relationship with Starr. Other than that, my time was unaccounted for.

Doug checked in on a Thursday with his wife Cheryl. My phone rang Friday afternoon. It was Cheryl. She complained about the boredom sitting in the condo while Doug was at the site. "There's absolutely nothing to do around here," she complained. She continued to explain that Doug had told her about my love of the movies and she was wondering if I was available to go to the movies with her.

I dropped in to see her in about a half hour and returned two hours later needing a shower. She called about an hour later wondering if Starr was available that evening for a joint session with Doug and her.

Starr and I talked every day. She was satisfied that she had made the right decision in moving in with me. "However," she said, "I do miss the dancing."

Over the weekend, I had a second sofa delivered identical to the one already in the living room and a stripper pole installed. Starr practiced for a couple of hours and I invited our residents to a gentleman's party Monday night.

Everybody showed up including Cheryl and the woman executive. We had nine men, three women and a performer. The party was an unmitigated success. Everyone left happy or on the way to happy.

Tuesday afternoon, I got an unexpected call from John. "What the hell did you do last night?" he asked.

"Why?" I procrastinated.

"I've suddenly got a waiting list to work at the new factory as long as they can stay in the condos," he explained.

"We had a party," I told him.

"Shit," he said.

"You're going to need more condos," I suggested.

"Already working on it," he told me.

"And an Assistant Director of Accommodations," I said.

"Tell Starr she's hired," he said. "Two thirds of your salary, no bonus and no options."

A week later, Janice called and invited me to come up to see them Friday afternoon and spend the weekend. "Bring Starr," she said, "and John will buy the tickets."

"We can do that," I said.

"I have another message for you," she said.

"I'm listening," I said.

"Siobhan says you're a Gorj whopper."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"I haven't a clue. You can ask her when you get here."

I had to look it up.

Starr and I flew up Friday afternoon. Janice met us at the airport and drove us to her place in the country. Two things got my attention when we entered the living room. An exquisite, petite woman with long red hair was sitting on a sofa with her legs crossed and showing considerable thigh. The second was the stripper pole in the middle of the room.

Janice introduced me to Siobhan. She stood up and I shook her hand. "You're a Gorj whopper," I told her.

She laughed and pulled me in for a hug.

"And the stripper pole?" I asked.

"We're having a party tomorrow night and thought it was an amazing idea you had," said Janice.

We had an awesome dinner that evening and too much to drink. We covered every corner of the huge bed that night and the four of us showed John no mercy. He left in the early morning to get some sleep.

The party was incredible. There were about a dozen couples there including Doug and Cheryl. Starr gave an inspired performance and gave lessons to most of the wives. The huge bed got another workout and people slept, and fucked, all over the house. I woke Sunday morning with Siobhan asleep on my breasts.

So, that's my life now. It's been two years. The factory is complete and the company owns eight condos. Most of our guests are clients or prospective clients of the company. We still have parties although now they're every other Monday and we have a third sofa and guest performers.

Every night is movie night, sometimes a double feature, with an occasional matinee.

Unfortunately, we attracted the attention of the local authorities. John had a number of rewarding meetings with the mayor, the town council and the police chief. In addition to holiday gifts, we invite them to a party every other month and reserved a condo unit at the far end of the second building for their personal use. Starr has made it her personal mission to insure they go to the movies often.

I don't know what my future looks like but, for now, it couldn't be better for an orgasmic girl who likes to spread her legs.