Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That done, I headed for my desk and began to prepare to leave permanently.

I talked with John that evening. I told him I had resigned. He told me he had reached an agreement to buy the property outside of town and was immersed in the planning to get things started. He arranged for me to fly up to his corporate headquarters over the next weekend to complete the paperwork needed to get me on the payroll. He told me I could stay with him and meet Janice at the same time.

After the world wind of Thursday and Friday, I was looking at a boring weekend and last full week at work. I'd already decided, as much as I wanted to get laid, that I wasn't going to the movies on Thursday evening. I was uneasy about meeting Janice and my imagination was running on steroids. I had no, zilch, experience in sex with another woman.

I'm not sure why, but I called Starr in Portland on Saturday morning. Starr answered the phone with a sleepy, "Hello."

"Good morning, Starr," I said.

"Tiffany? Is that you? Have you any idea what time it is?" asked Starr.

"Nine thirty," I said.

"Maybe where you are," said Starr. "Here it's seven thirty. I've barely had four hours sleep. What's so important that it couldn't have waited until a decent hour?"

"Jeez Starr," I apologized. "I'm sorry. I didn't think about the time difference. It's just that I had to talk to somebody about what's been happening to me in the last couple of days. Go back to sleep. I'll call back later."

"No. No," said Starr. "I'm awake now. Lay it on me."

I filled in Starr in detail about the events of the last two days. "Damn girl," she said. "You've fallen into it. Congratulations."

"Thanks," I said. "But I'm feeling that I'm over my head and could use some help."

"And you called me," said Starr. "How could I help?"

"I've had several thoughts but the real load won't happen for at least a couple of weeks. My first challenge, however, is next weekend," I revealed.

"When you fly up to sign on?" asked Starr.

"Not that specifically," I clarified. "Staying with John while I'm there is more concerning."

"And Janice," stated Starr.

"And Janice," I agreed.

"So," commented Starr, "you're contemplating sex with another woman, you need some practice and you thought of me."

I couldn't say anything.

"Awkward, huh?" asked Starr.

"I don't know if you could help but I hoped you might know someone who could," I danced.

"Just ask straight out," said Starr.

"Ask what?" I procrastinated.

"That you want to fuck me," said Starr.

"I want to fuck you," I whispered.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" asked Starr.

"Now that I've said it," I agreed.

"I have to dance tonight but then I'm free until Thursday," suggested Starr.

"Then you'll help me?" I asked.

"I'll fuck you," said Starr. "If it helps you then that's a bonus. Pick me up at the airport Sunday afternoon. I'll book a flight and text you the information."

The weekend dragged until I picked up Starr Sunday afternoon, then things accelerated. Starr looked different to me. I hadn't seen her in months. Her tits looked larger and her legs longer. Maybe it was the low scooped blouse she wore or the heels and extremely short shorts that did little to hide her anatomy. I got wet just watching her walk to the car at the airport.

We stopped for something to eat on the way back from the airport. I sat opposite her in a booth, distracted watching her breasts as she ate. She noticed.

"Like these babies?" she asked, bouncing them in both hands.

"I do," I admitted. "They seem different than when we worked together."

"I got them from a plastic surgeon in a barter deal. I fucked him and brought a stud I know to fuck his wife. He installed these a week later. His wife dropped by about six weeks after that to check them out. I checked hers out as well."

"And your legs?" I asked.

"Oh. Dancer's legs. You'd be surprised how much energy it takes to dance. Does wonders for your legs.

"You dance and strip?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. All the way. I'm popular and the tips are tremendous. Most of the girls earn over a grand on the weekends."

"And you?" I asked.

"Like I said, I'm popular. A few months ago I started this thing using ping pong balls. The johns love it."

"I don't get it," I said.

"You'd be surprised how far I can shoot a ping pong ball into the audience using only my pelvic muscles," Starr explained.

"Sounds like something I'd like to see," I commented.

"That's not the best of it," said Starr. "If someone catches one they get to reload. If they catch it in their mouth, they get to reload without hands."

"Shit," I said. "They allow that in Portland?" I asked.

"Nobody's complained so far," Starr asserted. "The chief of police was the first guy to catch one in his mouth."

We got back to my place early evening. "Same place," commented Starr.

"That's about to change," I said. "Meanwhile, we have to set up the sleeping arrangements."

"I don't think that's going to be problem," said Starr. She turned me around and kissed me on the lips.

Shocked at the sudden kiss, I stood still for a moment. "Do that again," I said.

Starr kissed me again. This time, I grabbed her neck and pulled her against my body. Her mouth was open and my tongue exploded into her mouth. Eventually, the kiss ended with both of us panting from lack of oxygen.

"Damn woman," panted Starr. "I thought you didn't have any experience kissing a woman."

"You started it," I responded. "Kissing is kissing but kissing you is different," I added. "Firm but softer and gentler in many ways and you taste different than a man."

"And that's just the kissing," said Starr. "Wait 'til we get to the really intimate stuff."

A few minutes later, we were deep into the intimate stuff. We had gone into the bedroom and undressed each other, exploring the exposed body parts as we went. Starr's breasts were my first attraction. They were firmer and lighter than my own. I lay Starr on the bed and buried my face in her breasts, kissing her nipples and sucking them until they were blushingly pink.

"You like them?" asked Starr.

"I do," I admitted.

"You can have your own," she commented. "Any size, any shape."

I rolled over and held my own breasts. "No thank you," I said. "I like these tits very much. They've served me well and I've never had a complaint."

"You're right," agreed Starr. "You have incredible breasts. Why mess with perfection?"

The rest of Starr's body was equally fascinating. I knew and loved my own body as well as any woman knew her body but exploring the similarities of another woman's body, with a focus on the differences, was exhilarating.

For example, my labia were short and narrow. My inner lips were visible when I stood in front of the mirror. Starr's, on the other hand, were large and touched in the middle, hiding her inner labia from view unless her major labia were separated with my fingers.

My pubic hair was trimmed to a uniform length and the edges straight. Starr had shaved her pubic hair to a narrow triangle pointing to her sweet spot, a design she explained was a professional requirement. The customers in the gentlemen's club preferred it that way and sometimes needed direction.

In addition, we tasted differently. We tasted each other and shared our taste sensations with each other. We agreed that Starr tasted more salty than I but I flowed more copiously when aroused. Starr's vagina was also larger than mine, something she attributed to the fact that she was a larger woman and the frequent use of ping pong balls in her performances. It also meant she could handle larger men than I could without pain.

Rectally, we were both virgins, something neither of us was anxious to change although we did experiment with fingers in both ass and pussy at the same time.

Later, cuddled with each other was additional pleasure. Resting with my face on her breasts was vastly superior to similar positions with men, even men with well developed pectorals.

I went to work reluctantly on Monday morning. My boss met me in the office reception area. "Tiffany," he said. "We talked about your position over the weekend and decided you should leave immediately."

I told him it was unexpected and I wanted to fulfill my commitment to work the two weeks even though, inside, I was overjoyed.

"We're concerned that your hanging around after you've quit could be a distraction to the others in the office and think it would be better for all of us if you left immediately. Of course, we'll honor your two weeks' notice and pay you for it."

I put on my best disappointed attitude and headed for my office to empty my desk after grabbing a couple of banker's boxes for my personal stuff. Packing my things didn't go unnoticed by the other women. One after the other they dropped in to see what was up and I wasn't hesitant to tell them that I had quit. Several of them wished me well and others encouraged me and wished they had my courage. We all agreed to meet at Sal's after work, a pub on the corner up from the office.

I got mildly drunk that night. I hinted at the nature of my new employment managing the condos, omitting the details about the movies. One of the older married women, Carla, hugged me, wished me well and, in a moment of drunken affection, kissed me. That kiss reminded me of my night with Starr and kindled something in Carla. Carla was a big breasted, dark haired beauty with a deep emotional streak.

I took Carla home with me that night, introduced her to Starr and we tried to restrain our delight when she called her husband to explain why she was staying in the city that night. It was a hell of a going away party. Carla made sure I had her contact information and made me promise to show her my new digs when I was settled.

Starr stayed until Thursday morning. Wednesday, we had a serious discussion. I suggested that she could move back from Portland and share the company condo with me. I was certain that the number of staff using the condos in the future would be more than I could handle and going to the movies would be more profitable than dancing. She'd have no expenses except sharing the utility bills, food and alcohol. I even suggested that she bring her ping pong balls with her.

"You can really make all that happen?" Starr asked.

"No guarantees," I said, "but I think I can convince John. I sure he'll see the logic in it and agree I would need assistance. After all, how many movies can one gal see?"

"If you can work it out with John, I'll consider it," Starr committed.

Starr flew home Thursday afternoon and I flew to see John and Janice Friday morning. I was no longer uneasy about meeting Janice. John met me at the airport and I signed all the papers making me an employee with executive benefits. Other benefits were implied and unwritten.

John and I met Janice at a nearby restaurant. Everything John had told me about her was understated. Just watching her large breasts move under the form tight black turtle neck sweater as she breathed distracted me enough that I almost forgot to eat. The tight jeans and strapless heels she wore only added to my fascination. I realized that I had a strong preference for large breasted women, first Starr, then Carla and now Janice. I anticipated a more intimate introduction later in the evening.

Both John and Janice noticed my distraction. Janice laughed and pushed her chest in my direction, accentuating her breasts. "I can't help it," she said. "It's inherited. My mother had huge breasts. I hope they're not too intimidating."

"Not at all," I said. "Actually, I find myself strangely envious."

Janice paused for a moment. I hoped she was considering the implications of what I said. She looked at my breasts. "You're not without your own enviable attributes, but you can have these whenever you wish."

That seemed to me to have only one meaning.

I managed to finish my meal even though I was wet just thinking about how the rest of the evening might play out. John drove us both back to their house where I was to spend the next three nights. I didn't know what I expected, John being the CEO and all, but this wasn't it. John and Janice lived in a monstrous log house on easily twenty acres of land. It had an isolated, rustic look.

Inside was another surprise. Everything that the outside didn't have, the inside overcompensated for. The entire house was equipped with, not futuristic, but midcentury modern, Scandinavian designed furniture and appliances. We entered into a huge room with a conversation pit dominated by a huge fireplace on one end and a theater-like area with double width seating and a nine foot curved screen television on the other end.

I followed John into the kitchen while Janice settled into an oversized sofa in front of the fireplace. The kitchen had every necessary appliance known to man, or woman, and a few more, all in brushed stainless finish. John pulled a large Simon Pearce, blown glass pitcher from a cabinet, half filled it with Agalima margarita mix and eyeballed half as much Lunazul tequila. He added a couple of handfuls of ice and stirred it all with a glass paddle.

He took the pitcher in one hand and a decanter of chocolate brown liquid in the other. He told me to grab glasses from another cabinet and headed for the conversation pit where Janice was waiting. I followed him with three glasses.

John paused for a second on the way into the room to dim the lights and put the pitcher and decanter on the ironwood coffee table centered between the three matching sofas. I added the glasses and stood wondering where I should sit. Two things were apparent. John chose not to sit next to Janice and Janice had removed her sweater.

Janice, sitting pretty in her perfectly fitted, almost transparent bra, patted the sofa next to her, inviting me to sit. I sat. "What's in the pitcher?" she asked John.

"Margaritas," he replied. "The other is Nocino."

"Oooh," said Janice. "Sweet and tart or sweet and bitter. I think I'm going to opt for the sweet and tart tonight."

I wondered if her choice was foreshadowing the rest of the evening and I wondered who the tart would be.

Janice turned to me. "I hope you'll forgive my informality. The sweater was overly warm and starting to irritate."

I was having trouble taking my eyes off her breasts. Her bra provided support but very little else. Her breasts were firm, without visible flaws and her nipples stood out prominently in the center of each tit. "You're fine," I managed to say. "There's no reason you should be uncomfortable in your own home."

Sitting there, I was afraid I was going to stain both my jeans and the sofa. I got up and walked over to a glass wall overlooking a large patio. It was dark, the stars brilliant in the sky and the half moon providing minimal light. I could see a large pool opposite the patio and the shadow of a mountain range in the distance.

John said something to Janice and left the room. Janice came over to me and stood behind me. Her hands settled on my shoulders. "Beautiful, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded in agreement.

Her hands slid down to my waist. "It's even more beautiful with you standing in front of it," stated Janice.

I didn't answer. I was speechless, shivering in spite of the warmth of the room, as her hands slid up my body until they cupped my breasts. She kissed my neck above my shoulder and I almost came.

She turned me around and kissed my lips. When I opened my eyes, the first thing I noticed was she was no longer wearing her bra. Her breasts were calling me and I didn't resist when she pulled my mouth to her nipple. Her hands slid up my back under my shirt and unhooked my bra. When I stood up, she pulled my shirt off over my head. My bra fell to the floor and my breasts bounced until she held them in her hands. When she bent over and sucked on my nipple, I came in my pants.

Janice noticed. How could she miss it. I was shaking all over and twisting my body trying to clamp my legs together to stop the unstoppable.

"You liked that, didn't you?" she asked.

"I did," I said breathlessly.

"We need to get you out of those sticky pants," she said as she began to undo my jeans. I didn't resist and even helped her. I stood in front of her, naked and thin fluid running down my inner thigh.

Janice stepped back and looked up and down my body, backlit by the moon through the glass window. "John has excellent taste in women," she commented. "But you exceed all my expectations. You're absolutely gorgeous. John doesn't deserve you."

She began to fumble with the buttons on her jeans. "Help me with these please," she asked.

I got on my knees in front of her, pulled her jeans down her legs and helped remove them from her feet. I then pulled the bikini panties she wore off as well. The gusset of her panties was as wet as mine.

I have no idea what I was thinking, but I was unable to not stare at the tremoring hairless lips of her pussy with the tiny drops of glistening liquid hanging off them. I grabbed her hips and pressed my face between her legs. My tongue collected the droplets and then my lips found her clitoris. Something about her flavor intrigued me but I couldn't identify it.

Janice gasped, grabbed my head for support and then fell backward onto the floor. She wrapped her legs around my head and pulled my hair. Her orgasm was as sudden as my attack.

I lay with my head on her abdomen. "Fuck, woman," she panted out. "What did you do to me?"

I didn't respond. I considered it a rhetorical question. I didn't think she needed me to explain to her what she already knew. I reached up and fondled her breast, rolling her nipple between my fingers.

"You don't quit, do you?" she asked.

"Not unless you do," I said. "And even then, I'll try to talk you out of quitting."

She rolled us over and straddled my waist, a damp spot gathering just below my navel. I reached up and fondled both her breasts.

"We need to take this upstairs," she said.

She stood up and helped me up. The room was empty except for us. "Where's John?" I asked.

"He went upstairs. He said he had stuff to do and we needed time to know each other better," Janice explained.

"Very considerate of him," I said.

"And self serving," said Janice. "He's counting on both of us thanking him later."

"Separately or together?" I asked.

"Yes," said Janice simply. She took my hand and led me up the stairs from the foyer.

The master bedroom was beyond huge. A bed, larger than any I'd ever seen dominated the space. It had to be at least twenty feet square.

"Impressive, isn't it?" Janice commented.

"I've never seen anything like it," I agreed.

"We had it specially made," explained Janice. The edges are all king sized mattresses and the center is a water bed," she described. "The sheets have to be specially made and are outlandishly expensive."

"Sounds like fun," I said. "Where's John?"

"There are four other bedrooms," explained Janice. "I assume he's in one of them." She pointed to a nearby door. "The bathroom's through there if you have to pee or anything else."

"Thank you," I said and headed for the bathroom.

The bathroom was another surprise, although I should have expected it. The glass walled walk in shower had six shower heads on two levels and a pair of hand held shower wands. It was large enough for a volleyball team. The nearby Jacuzzi tub was large enough for the volleyball team and their coaches. The toilet sat next to a bidet opposite the twin sinks with a large mirror on the wall over them.

I walked in and sat on the toilet. I hadn't realized that Janice had walked in behind me.

"Don't bother to get up," she said and headed for a sink.

"What the hell?" I thought. I peed, dried and flushed. I walked over to the other sink to wash my hands.