All Comments on 'Cinematic Glory Ch. 02'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
okcontinue to enjoy

your stories I'm glad to see our wife is traveling with you to the shops....but what happened to her and what is she doining while your getting sucked..you don't mention her after you enter the movie area. lets her from her what she up too. Back to the GH tom for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Movie theatre

Walked in ,you know what to expect, guys,usually in the back row,cocks out,watching some blonde take a huge cock in all holes on the screen.Today was different,in the back row,mature woman,shortish black skirt, white blouse sitting.I shuffled past, looking around, no one else in the theatre,earlier than usual.Sat down,screen showing a huge cock getting blown, i unzipped, cock in my hand when the woman moved up next to me, i took my hand off my cock, her hand reached across and slowly started palming me, then stopped and leaned over and took my cock in her mouth.I pushed up as she slowly gave me one of the best blow jobs i had ever had.I was getting ready to fill her mouth when she stopped, stood up and walked across in front of me,bending slightly forward showing her pantyhosed arse.i couldnt help but run my hands over it.She turned and pushed me back, turned again, pulled the hose half way down, reached back, held my cock, and then lowered herself on to my cock, guiding me to her hole.Fuck it was tight and i had difficulty pushing into her until she pushed down and with a yelp i was in her.I did not have to do anything as she started to bounce up and down on my hard cock, i watched as her hand went to her crotch, working away there, i reached around to use my fingers in her when i felt a hard cock.I pulled back in suprise, but she pushed all the way down and ground her arse all over my cock, i couldnt help it as i pushed up into her grabbing her hips, pushing her forward until she was leaning over the next row of seats with my cock firmly in her tight arse.i started to really hammer her and she groaned and i reached around as the first roped of cumm shot from her, making her clench her arse around my cock as i splattered her insides with my hot fluids.I kept at her until i couldnt any more and pulled back and sat down.She turned, and went down on my cock licking it clean.We both got dressed and she handed me a note with her phone number on it, i ring her and every Wednesday we get it on in the theatre, once even with another guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous