Cinemax's Perfect Strangers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was not prepared for his length and heft, but she was not discomfited. She was prepared for him to protest about having a girlfriend, or about dating Diane, but he did not. He said nothing, made no protest, and red-headed Susan sucked Balki's cock that night, relieving the blue-balls that she had heard Diane leaving him with.

She closed her eyes as she did, and thought to herself she could taste that sorority-girl Michigan blonde sportfucker's honey residue still flavoring the Myposian's penis.

But when Balki came a few minutes later, into Susan mouth, the red-head swallowed and concluded that she had all the mix of flavors that she needed for the night.

With another swallow and smile, Susan got up from her knees, gave Balki a peck on his lips and wished him "Good night."

Susan unlocked the door, let herself out, and closed the door behind her. Balki lay down on his spongy, springy pull-out mattress, speechless and drained, literally, and went fast to sleep.

Larry never woke up until the morning, when to Balki it seemed only as real as a dream, except for the lingering feel of Susan's lips tight around the base of his cock, from when she was making him come.

12