All Comments on 'Cinnamon's First Date Ch. 01'

by Abbigale

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please continue this so good

I wonder if more than one penis for 8 balls :)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Please

Get some help with the spelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is really good. But it is spelled "SHE" not "SHI". If not for that error over and over it would be great. But that makes it so hard to read.

AbbigaleAbbigaleover 4 years agoAuthor
Pronouns...

Perhaps I should have put in a disclaimer that Cinnamon is using intersex pronouns (shi/hir). So the people who are telling me it's spelled wrong hundreds of times by some CRAZY FLUKE both me and my editor missed can stop now. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ratings will get better in your future chapters

I'll admit, the pronouns broke the rhythm of the story for me at first. It felt frustrating, and I wondered to myself why you didn't just use she and her as most writers I've encountered when writing trans or futa characters. But then it clicked- your character doesn't identify as a she and her, they identify as a unique gender. You would be simplifying and misrepresenting the identity of your character with she and her. Once I got that, and once I got a few pages in and my brain accepted shi and hir as pronouns, the story flowed nicely. I have a feeling your rating will get much better for the chapters to come as it'll be readers who have adjusted to the pronoun usage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

Very very veeeeeeery promising ! Please keep up the good work ! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is the next part coming soon?

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting patiently

I know it's been a while since first chapter has been posted, but I'm still really hyped for a following chapter, I love Cinnamon ! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just read this story and I love it; I wish I could date Cinnamon too :_: Really hoping for more awkward cuddles, dates and, ummm ahem, *things*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbbigale@Abbigale
New to this website, and really not sure why I never became a member here before. I never took the 'deep dive' to see what was really here. Canadian, 30's, genderfluid as all get-out, and more than a little interested in size, expansion, and all kinds of out-there content... b...