Cioccolato Italiano

Story Info
This is the edited and renewed version so be respectful!
3.5k words
4.21
8.8k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itsme__kit
itsme__kit
17 Followers

Valentino Romano.

One of the most strict and handsome professors on the campus grounds. He was a new professor, and he looked no more than in his late 30's/early 40s with his muscled physique, broad shoulders, icy bluish-green eyes, sharp jawline, and darkish chocolate hair with a little bit of grey color that suited him perfectly. He had to be around six feet tall because he nearly towers some of the athletes of the school. He is a quiet man and doesn't talk much about himself, but he did reveal to his class that he was born to an Italian mother and Spanish father, and he had lived in Florence for almost ten years before moving to Spain and then to America. He can speak Italian, Catalan, Spanish, and English. He also speaks Portuguese here and there. Because of his Italian background and impressive resume, he started teaching the Italian language and Italian art history at the university that I attend. Nearly every woman in this university has tried to get to with him. Even the married ones that worked beside him could not stop giving him the goggling eyes. However, he was not the one to give in. He normally would ignore the women fawning over him and get his work done. He was a serious man, and he meant business. He was the type to never raise his voice, and it would terrify other people because when he gets upset, he never yells or anything. He has this calm and collected demeanor when angry that makes you think twice on what to do afterwards. He was not one to play games when it comes to education.

So here I am in his class on a Friday afternoon, listening to him speak on another art history chapter that will be on the exam, and apparently, we must remember most of the Italian artists names for the next exam. Lucky for me, I chose the front seat to get a closer and good look at him from where I was sitting. He has a slight accent when he talks, and his voice is deep. I'm talking about dropping panties deep. He was going over the art pieces of Michaelangelo, and I could not stop staring at his big arms flexing underneath his button-down shirt. He rolled his sleeves up a bit, and you can clearly see his veins in his hands and upward. It was a beautiful sight to see. Dirty thoughts were going through my head as I shifted a little in my seat and clenched my thighs together, all the while, Professor Romano was staring right at me, and we locked eyes. He slightly raised a brow and turned around to continue talking about the lesson. I continued taking notes and just doodled small drawings while he was explaining the exam and what we needed to study.

"Alright, class. Do not forget to study Michaelangelo, Caravaggio, Raphael, and Giotto for the exam next week. Most of the questions will be in essay format with some multiple choice. I will see you all next Friday and study hard. Class dismissed." He turned off the projector and went to his desk to re-organize his desk while the class quickly got up and left the classroom. I was about to turn and head out until Professor Romano spoke up.

"Signora [Y/L/N]. A word, please?" He called out to me.

I turned around and looked at him, nodding while walking over to the other end of his desk. I looked at the paperwork on his desk instead of his face. He sighed as he sat down which made me look up at him in his face. He situated himself in his seat and crossed one leg over the other while he just stared at me. I was feeling uneasy and broke eye contact, opening my mouth to say something, but he spoke instead.

"Do you know why I called you over to speak with you, signora?" He asked me.

I timidly shook my head and gave a low and squeaky "no sir" in response.

He sighed deeply and looked at me again as if he was not pleased with the answer.

"I called you over because this is the third time I have caught you not paying attention in my class. You are one of my best students, and you have proven that, however, it seems that your mind is elsewhere and not on the lesson. You have an exam coming up, and you barely even took notes."

My jaw dropped just a little in shock because of how true his statement was. Even if I try to come with a lie, it won't get through to him because he already knows. He spoke up again.

"So again, what is causing you to lose focus in my class?" He asked as he relaxed back into his seat, scanning my face for an answer.

"I...I just haven't been sleeping well. That's all." I answered.

"Sei sicuro?" He asked me in Italian.

"Si, signor." I replied.

He slowly nodded his head and stood up. "Ottimo. Well, if that is it, then I guess we are done here."

"Well, there is one thing that I wanted to ask."

"Which is?"

"Are you still doing Italian tutoring by any chance? I am still struggling with the phrases from our recent chapter."

"I'll see what I can do when it comes to the schedule. However, if I can't make it physically, I can make up an online appointment if that's okay."

"Yes, sir. That will be perfect."

He gave me a light smile and nodded. "Brava. Well, I will see what I can do for that. You take care and make sure to get some sleep. It's really important."

I nodded. "Si, professore. Ciao." I waved and turned to walk away until he called my name.

"And [Y/N]?" He called out.

I turned back around and raised my eyebrows as a signal for "yes?". He stood up from his desk and walked towards me. I could smell his Armani cologne as he got closer, and I started to become uneasy and wet. He looked down at me as I looked up at him. He held his hand out and lightly touched my arm.

"This is not appropriate of me to say since I am your professor, but I just want to say that you look nice today. You look like a little bumblebee. Hopefully, you can wear outfits like these from now on"

He complimented my fit as I wore a white V-neck blouse with a black and yellow plaid skirt that was above my chubby thighs. My hair was in two afro puffs with a yellow headband, and I was wearing my yellow and white thigh socks with my converse shoes. Since the weather was so nice out, and it was the weekend, I wanted to dress up and look my best. Not that I don't look my best every day.

"O-Oh." I gave a big smile, and my face started to heat up. "Thank you so much, professor."

He gave me another small smile and nodded. "I'll see you next week. Take care."

"You too, sir." I turned and walked out of the classroom as he waved at me. I just know my face is tomato red, especially after he gently touched my arm.

As I walked out the classroom, Valentino sat back at his desk and smiled to himself, looking out the window. Images of you from today swarmed in his head, and he immediately shook his head, reminding himself that you were his student, and that it was inappropriate to think such thoughts. However, he was no fool. He saw the way you looked at him while he was teaching the lesson. He knew the reason you were not paying attention was because of him. But he acted like it was the other reason you gave him, so he went along with it. He began to pack his belongings and paperwork, and since this was the last class for today with no meetings afterwards, he decided to head home and relax.

Meanwhile, I was walking into the food court to meet up with your friends: Maya, Keisha, Amelia, Dorian, Marcus, and Trey. We all met during freshman year and took a science class together, and we all became a study group and managed to pass the class together. Ever since then, we all would hang out daily, and we all live in the same dorm complex on the campus. Me and the girls lived on the second floor, and the guys lived on the third floor. Although I don't take any more classes with them, I still got to see them afterwards when we have the chance. I bought some Chinese food and walked over to the patio tables where they were all sitting and greeted them.

"Hey guys!" I happily said.

"Heeeyyyyy girl!" Maya said as she jumped up and hugged me. "How was class with Mr. Hot Italian?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "It was okay. I have an exam next Friday, and I have to study. He had to talk to me after class though."

"Oop! Girl, about what? What did yo' sexy, plump ass do?!" Keisha asked as she took a sip of her drink.

"Oh, it's nothing. He was asking why I wasn't paying attention in his class and what not." I answered as I ate my sesame chicken.

"Probably because you were looking at his dick print." Keisha replied. "Is it big though?"

I nearly choked on my sweet tea as she said that. "K-Keisha!"

"What! Girl, I'm just tryna see sumthin'. So, is it big or nah?"

All of my friends leaned in to hear my answer, and I stared at them with a slightly agape mouth.

"I'm not answering that." I popped another sesame chicken in my mouth and with some rice.

"Oop! I knew it! His dick is big. I know it is. You can't be that fucking fine and not have a big dick. Like come on now." Keisha stated.

"That man is fine though." Maya agreed. "I wonder if he is married."

"Yeah, if he is married, we can ruin the marriage." Amelia said as she shared a handshake with Keisha.

"Man, ya'll is something else." Trey smiled as he shook his head.

"Ya'll tripping." Marcus said.

"Just ignore them. They don't know what they're talking about." I said while smiling and shaking my head. "So, how was you all's classes?"

"Oh, Keisha was about to go off on the biology professor today." Maya answered.

"Why? What happened?" I spoke.

"Mane, this tampon-used looking motherfucker gone tell me that I ain't turn in my shit when I fucking did. Bruh, we had like five fucking assignments that was assigned to us. Hard ass assignments too, and they were given to us online like a month ago, so we basically had a month to turn them in, and I was like aight, cool. I can do this when I get back to the dorm, and after we finished them, we had to turn them in his office mailbox before the due date. Fool, I worked my black ass off on these assignments and turned them in like a week before the motherfucking due date. Tell me why this humpty-dumpty looking bitch gone say 'well you didn't turn in your assignment in my mailbox. I didn't see it.' Fool, when I tell you I almost acted a fool in the class..."

"Girl, she looked like she was about to strangle him." Maya said. "I damn near had to hold her back."

"So, what else happened? How did you resolve it?" Trey asked while drinking his Pepsi.

"I pulled out my phone and showed him the video that I did put it in his box. Ya'll, I don't play about my shit. I took pictures and everything. I was about to go to the dean with this shit too, but he looked again and found my assignments. I had to let that ass know." Keisha explained.

"Well, has he done this before?" I concerningly asked.

"Yep." Keisha and Maya said together.

"I heard he be doing that to all of the black students here. Like he would lose they assignments and shit, and the students wouldn't have any evidence because they weren't careful enough." Marcus said.

"He a lowkey racist." Keisha commented. "I be trying to tell people to not take his lame ass class because all he does is target black people, but now that every black student has recorded their assignments as evidence and shit, he wanna change up his act and give them the proper and correct grade. There were about twenty black students that reported his ass, and the school still kept him."

"I almost took his class for a science course, but because of his low rating, I dropped it immediately." I replied.

"Girl, good because this right here is a fucking mess." Keisha said while taking a sip of her drink.

After spending almost two hours in the food court, I told my friends that I was about to head to the library to make flashcards and study guide for the exam. I waved goodbye and made my way across campus to the huge library. Our library is always quiet, and the private study rooms are so comfortable. I almost fell asleep in one of the rooms one time because the furniture was so comfortable. I managed to find an empty private room and locked the door. Luckily, I brought some snacks and a drink because I would have had to walk all the way back to the main campus to the campus store just to buy snacks and what not. After I settled down and got out all my supplies and notebooks, I got to work.

Valentino was in the empty meeting room above [Y/N], looking at documents and sipping his Italian chocolate macchiato, which is his favorite hot drink since it reminded him of home. While he was trying to focus on the documents, he could not get the thought of you out of his mind. The way those kinky and curly puffs stood on your head, the way the outfit hugged your curves, the way the thigh high socks hugged those chubby thighs, the way that juicy ass stood out in that skirt. He wanted to take you right then and there, but again, he was a professor so having these feelings about his student was a huge no-no for him. He finally snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat, getting back to reading and grading his student's works. However, he did remember that you wanted to have a tutor session with him, so he took out his laptop and started to set up a face-to-face appointment for next Monday, and he sent it to your e-mail with a message. He closed his laptop and sighed deeply before getting back to grading papers.

Meanwhile, my hands were starting to cramp up a bit from making a hundred study flashcards. I have a lot of information to obtain before the exam, and I wanted to make sure I was ready and well prepared. I put down the pen and gently rubbed my wrist. I decided to check my phone, and while my phone was on Do Not Disturb, I still had notifications from my friends and other study groups that I had become friends with. I also had notifications from other social media apps and what not. I decided to text back my friends first and deal with the rest later. My friends asked if I wanted to go out to eat with them at the Chinese buffet that they told me about this morning, and I replied saying I was down. It was the weekend so why not go out and have fun. Keisha replied in the group chat that they were going to head out in a little bit, and I texted back, saying that I would pack up and go back to the dorms to meet everyone before we all headed out. They all texted back that they will wait for me while they get ready, and I instantly packed up all my things into my backpack. I could finish all my studying in the dorm and just sleep. As I walked out of the room after making sure it was clean, I turned too quickly and bumped into a hard chest.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I instantly looked up and saw it was none other than my fine ass Italian professor, Valentino Romano. "O-Oh, Professor Romano..."

"[Y/N], I am so sorry. Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I'm so sorry, I'm in a rush." I explained.

"It's alright. May I ask why you were rushing?" He asked with a slightly, raised brow.

"Oh, my friends and I are going out to eat to just have fun and eat." I answered.

"That sounds good. Did you come here to study?"

"Yes, I did. I made some flashcards and a study guide so after our little outgoing, I will go back to my dorm room and study some more for a little bit."

He gave me a small smile and lightly nodded. "That sounds like a plan. Did you get the email I sent you?"

I tilted my head in confusion. "No? I didn't check my inbox. Can I ask what it was?"

"Well, I scheduled your face-to-face tutoring appointment for next Monday at around noon if that is okay with you. All you have to do is confirm the time, and we can meet."

"Oh! Oh okay, I can definitely do that. I will confirm it when I get home." I said while giving him a small smile. I felt my face heat up, and I was getting wet from looking at this man. Like how are you so gorgeous and professional at the same time? The world may never know.

"Perfect. Well, I hope you enjoy your outing, and I will see you on Monday at noon." He said as I snapped out of my impure thoughts.

"O-Oh, yes. I will see you on Monday at noon. Okay, I really have to go. Goodbye, Professor." I waved as I zoomed past him and exited the library to go to the dorm. I know my friends are going to get on my ass when I get there.

I made it to the dorm building after half-zooming across the campus, and I got into the elevator, pressing the button for the second floor. I took deep breaths while I relaxed my body against the wall of the elevator as I feel it being pulled up to the second floor. My mind and heart were racing, and I barely had a drop of sweat. After I calmed down, the elevator dinged, and the doors opened. I got out and walked down the hallway to room 211, which is the room I am sharing with my friends: Maya, Keisha, and Amelia. I could hear music from the inside, so I knew they were still in there. After putting my key in the door and unlocking it, I opened the door, and the smell of weed instantly hit my nose.

Yep. I thought. They just had to smoke before we get to go out.

I quickly walked in and slammed the door, locking it. There was laughter and instant talking coming from the living room, so I put my books on the counter and walked into the living room of my friends getting baked. Well, only Keisha, Marcus, and Trey were. I put up my keys and jingled it loud enough for them to turn their heads.

"Oh, hey girl!" Keisha exclaimed happily. "What's up, boo!"

"I thought you guys were ready." I said with my hands on my hips.

"Pfft..girl, what you talking about? We are ready." Keisha said while putting the blunt in her mouth. "Is you ready?!"

"Dude, I dashed all the way across campus to get here. Yes, I am ready!" I said with raised eyebrows.

"All righty then! Leggo!" Keisha said as she got up quick with a jump.

"You guys need to get rid of this smell before campus security come and book our asses." I said with pointed fingers. "I'm not going down with ya'll because of this weed smoking habit."

"We will fix it when we come back, and besides, we are family. We go down, you go down too." Trey said with a wink.

"Over. My. Dead. Body." I clapped while saying the words.

"Come on, let's go eat." Maya said as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Yes! Food!" Dorian happily shouted as we all quietly go out of the door and out of the building.

As soon as the coast was clear, we all jogged to Maya's and Dorian's cars since they were driving. I am driving with Maya, Keisha, and Trey while Marcus and Amelia ride with Dorian. Once we all got settled in the cars, we all drove off to the Chinese buffet restaurant.

itsme__kit
itsme__kit
17 Followers