All Comments on 'Cioccolato Italiano'

by itsme__kit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kit, Great plot so far.

Try to stay in the first person p.o.v. It slipped when you first moved fron student to prof and back. And, naming the student would build reader connection.

Looking fwd to more (physical eroticism, specifically).

--also a black womyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ah, the myth of the BBC... that doesn't actually exist. So pathetic, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never read a story like this before. Where the author puts the reader ([Y/L/N], [Y/N]) into the story. Also, Mr. Professor sounds fine a/f. The word "dominance" kinda scared me in the story tags, so hopefully, it's nothing too major. Anyway. I wanna see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please proofread your stories before you post. You don't give the protagonist a name, instead you have a generic placeholder. Also, you switch from first to third person perspective and then back. Choose one or the other. It looks like poor writing otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story if any body has any body willing to fuck a 58 yr old white married women 42 DD tits looking for bbc to use and abase me please contact me at this email Darlene

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thy myth of the bbc, is not a myth, every black man definitely doesn't have it, but enough of us do that the majority gets labeled by it, there are some small ones out there for sure, but a sbc is not as common as a bbc or even a mbc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great plot so far. We need more.

itsme__kititsme__kitover 2 years agoAuthor

@RoseGirl7667 I actually wrote his name in the story, but for some reason, it didn't upload. His name is Valentino Romano! :D and to the anon who told me to stay in first person, thank you so much! I actually stayed up really late and wrote this, and I didn't even see my mistakes! Thanks for pointing that out, I am making changes right away!

To the other anon who is talking about the myth of the BBC?...where in this story does that mention anything like that? If you ain't got nothing nice to stay, then keep them crusty ass lips closed and move the fuck on because you in my bizzzness...don't do that. Be blessed though! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I might have seen his name and just missed it, I have no idea. I do think it's unique to not name the girl character, though. It makes me feel like you're inviting us to be a character in the story, which is something I never thought of doing. I can't wait to see where this story goes, though.

You tell people off like I do. Very cool! "...crusty ass lips..." LMFAO! I was perplexed about the BBC comment too. I think some people want to complain about that, not really knowing what BBC really even is. Like, really? Anyway, I can't wait to read more from you.

itsme__kititsme__kitover 2 years agoAuthor

@RoseGirl7667

itsme__kititsme__kitover 2 years agoAuthor

@RoseGirl7667 That was my intention! :D This story is in 1st and 2nd person so you basically are in the story! :D Part 2 is already uploaded and being reviewed! Part 3 and the finale will be finished sometime this weekend! And yeah I don't deal with hate comments because it's a waste of my time. So they can complain and hate all they like.

However, it's people like you that give me great joy and make me happy! I am happy you enjoy my story, and I have much more coming soon! Again, thank you so much, RoseGirl! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You just keep up the good work, and I can't wait until the story uploads! Keep goin', BOO!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useritsme__kit@itsme__kit
Hello! Just a little introduction of myself To start off, I go by Kit. My real name is anonymous for privacy/safety reasons. I am in my mid-20s, and I am a Cancer sun, Aquarius moon, and Leo rising. I am in therapy. I am single. I am not looking for anything or anyone. I can ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES