Circle of Cuckolds, The End

Story Info
Bruce's revenge.
4.4k words
4.02
18.3k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryTLR
StoryTLR
385 Followers

Circle of Cuckolds Circle of Cuckolds Ch. 01 - Loving Wives - Literotica.com A story written by Cucked_Hubby in 2006. I found two others that wrote a new ending to his story. Neither could get in touch with Cucked_Hubby but published a new ending anyway.

I don't know the rules, but I think I made enough changes to my story that Lit should allow it.

If you enjoy a good old Cuckold humiliation story, then read Circle of Cuckolds, and don't read mine. If you want to hear the story of a man who would not be cucked, then continue.

I'd like to thank Folding for editing my story.

I took over after the first chapter and did the best I could to save this poor guy!

>>>>>>>>>>

Bruce sat there and listened to the husbands tell their stories. "Bruce, we've all been through it. Look, we can't satisfy our wives and they deserve better. once you see your wife getting fucked by James or Leroy or one of the others, you'll understand."

"But" one of the husbands added, "you need to understand your position in the cuckold circle. Your wife belongs to them once you join. I know from experience not to question my wife or her lovers."

"What does that mean?" Bruce asked.

"Leroy and my wife tied me naked to the bed once because I complained that I hadn't been permitted to jerk off in over two weeks. Once I was secured, my wife spanked me with a paddle."

"She did what?" Bruce listened in disgust.

"Cleaning my wife is a normal thing now," one guy said, "but the first time I complained to my wife, she made me suck Leroy off."

Bruce had had enough of this place.

>>>>>>>>>>

"So, tell me, Linda," asked James, "how did it feel to put that collar on your hubby for the first time?"

"It was sort of hard at first," she said. "I knew he was hoping that it wouldn't happen at our first party. He hoped it was just to take a look around and talk about it later."

"No way that was going to happen," interjected James.

"I realized that as soon as we sat down together. But still, I wasn't looking forward to doing that to him. I kind of felt sorry for him."

James smiled and lowered the zipper of his pants.

"I think you'll find it was worth it," he said with a suggestive smile.

"But you know," she said, "when I was locking it around his neck, it gave me a feeling of power that I really liked. We've never been into power games, but I really liked the control I had at that moment."

"That's only the beginning, baby. This will be your power."

"I really hate for this night to end," she said.

"Don't worry. There'll be many others, I promise."

"I can't wait that long," she laughed. "Can't I take you home with me?"

"Maybe we'd better wait a bit for that, as much as I'd like to enjoy your body for a few more hours. Your hubby has been out there in the circle for two hours. I'm sure he's going crazy."

"Guess I'd better rescue him and take him home. I hope he's cool about this."

"Oh, I think he will be. Eventually, he will even be enthusiastic."

"You think so?"

"I can almost guarantee it," said James. "If there's anything I understand, it's the Black-cuckolded hubby."

"Wow. What an expression. Black-cuckolded hubby. It doesn't sound like something he would be thrilled to hear."

"He will be very curious - and excited - to hear about tonight. You should tell him everything. It will be frustrating to him not to have been able to see it but have to only hear about it."

>>>>>>>>>>

Bruce walked in from the patio to meet his wife as she stood there talking to Marie.

"Hello Bruce, did you enjoy your conversation with the other husbands?" Marie asked with an evil smile on her face as Linda waited for Bruce's response.

"Linda, get this fucking collar off my neck now!"

This was not the response that Marie or Linda had expected. Linda fumbled with the lock, seeing she was having trouble, Rachel came over to help.

"Let me do that for you, Linda," Rachel said with a smile. "There you go, you're free until next time."

"There will be no next time," Bruce said as he headed for the door.

James was at the door as Bruce approached with Linda not far behind, "I enjoyed fucking your wife. She's mine now." Linda placed her hand on Bruce's arm as he shook it off.

"I'll see you in two weeks Linda unless you call me sooner," James said.

Bruce stood toe-to-toe with James, a huge muscular Black man, but Bruce did not back down. "We will not be returning and if you step foot in my house, I will shoot you for trespassing." Linda gasped as James stepped to the side.

The ride home was quiet. Linda had never seen Bruce like this. At home, Bruce is a loving husband but at work, he is a take-charge individual. Yes, Bruce is an accountant, he is respected by his peers, his subordinates, clients, and taxing authorities. He is no pushover at work.

He was soon to be president of the accounting firm he worked for. This is the side of Bruce that Linda was now witnessing.

"Black-Cuckolded!" Bruce yelled as they drove home.

Linda was speechless. She sat quietly the whole way home, 'this didn't go the way Marie and Sarah told me it would!' Linda thought to herself.

"He will be very curious - and excited - to hear about tonight. You should tell him everything. It will be frustrating to him not to have been able to see it but have to only hear about it."

'No,' Linda thought, 'I don't think I will be doing that tonight.'

Bruce and Linda arrived home but had not said a word to each other in the car. "Honey, do you want to talk," Linda asked.

"No!" Bruce responded."

Linda walked up to Bruce and hugged him. 'I don't know what those husbands told Bruce, but I have to let him reclaim me as his' she thought as she slid her hand down under Bruce's waistband and started stroking his dick.

"Don't," Bruce said which shocked Linda. 'Bruce has never turned down sex.'

"Bruce please talk to me. What did those husbands tell you?"

"Stop Linda don't play innocent with me. You knew perfectly well what they would tell me. You never planned on just "seeing what it was like." You always planned on getting fucked while I just sat there talking to a bunch of cuck husbands."

"Bruce I...." Bruce cut Linda off.

"We used to flirt, swing, and swap; both of us doing it together. We were an adventurous and loving couple! This was different. If you told me we were swapping with James' wife or that woman Rachel, I would have been fine with it.

But you didn't, you only thought of yourself!

Linda, I will not be your cuckold husband! I will not be humiliated by you and your lover! And I will not lick your pussy clean after you have been fucked!"

Linda let out a gasp, "Bruce I would never do that to you."

"Bullshit Linda!" Bruce went to his room, changed, and walked down the hall to one of the spare bedrooms.

"Bruce, you're not going to sleep with me. I want you to make love to me."

"What the fuck Linda. I'm not taking sloppy seconds. You probably haven't even cleaned that guy's cum out of you." 'Bruce was right, I had only peed.'

That night while Linda was asleep Bruce walked to the kitchen where their cellphones charge. Bruce has a friend at work who showed him how he could hack a phone, read emails, and calls, and hear conversations over the phone as people were talking. Bruce never had an interest before, but now, he wanted to know what his wife and her friends were up to. Linda and Bruce knew each other's passwords, so setting it would be no problem.

Linda was up and at the bedroom door as Bruce started to wake, "Honey can I make you something to eat, bacon and eggs?"

"Yes, that would be fine," Bruce said.

As they sat together eating breakfast it was still cold and quiet between the two of them.

"Bruce, do you want to talk about last night?" Linda asked nervously.

"Yes, I would," Bruce said, "why! Why would you want to cuckold and humiliate me? What have I ever done to deserve that from you?"

"Marie and Sarah made it sound so exciting," Linda said, "and the way they talked about the sex...."

"And about the sex," Bruce cut in, "you never planned on just checking it out, did you? You always planned on fucking someone didn't you?"

"No! Yes! I don't know."

"And how was it, Linda?"

"Bruce, I'm sorry, but it was fantastic."

"Well, great for you. My evening was miserable listening to those husbands telling me their stories. Linda, I would divorce you before I would let you humiliate me!"

Linda ran off to her room crying.

Bruce finished his breakfast and cleaned up the dishes. He showered, shaved, and was in his home office working when Linda stepped in to talk to him "I'm going to meet Marie and Sarah for Lunch," Linda said.

"I have some work I need to finish, maybe we can go out for dinner tonight?"

"That would be nice," Linda said as she kissed Bruce goodbye.

Bruce was anxious to hear their conversation. He had the software loaded on his computer and phone. He was ready to hear what they had to say. It only took about half an hour, and it started.

"What happened last night?" Marie asked.

"Bruce wouldn't sleep with me last night and said he would divorce me before he let me cuckold and humiliate him."

"Oh," Marie said, "he'll never divorce you. Now tell us about the sex."

"It was incredible. I wish Bruce would be open to..."

"Fuck him," Sarah said, "this is about you. How many times have you told us that Bruce was okay but nothing special in bed?"

"I know but..."

"No, but!" Marie said, "You deserve to be satisfied. Bruce needs to get with the program!"

"You need James and maybe Leroy too, to come to your house and fuck you in front of Bruce. Let him see how they can please you and he cannot. He'll come around," Marie said with a laugh.

"Bruce said he would shoot James if he stepped foot in our house."

"He said what?" Sarah asked in disbelief, "Bruce did? Are we talking about the same Bruce?"

"Yes, I was shocked too," Linda said.

"Forget about Bruce and his insecurities and ego, did you have a good time?" Sarah asked.

"A good time? Only the best night of my life. At least of my married life, if you know what I mean. I can't thank you enough, even if it never happens again."

"Once you're officially a member, you won't have to wait so long to get laid. Leroy is coming over to my house tonight," Sarah said, "Bill is cooking dinner for us."

"You're kidding!

"I added laundry to his list last week."

"Let me ask you," Linda said, "do you two still respect your husbands, you know, after what you put them through?"

"It's a power game," Marie said, "they are still our husbands."

"As exciting as it sounds, better sex and a dominating my husband, I don't know, I think I might lose all respect for Bruce over time." Marie and Sarah both laughed.

As they ate, Marie and Sarah told more stories about the men they had had sex with and the humiliation they put their husbands through. "After we fuck, the husbands have to go into the rooms and change the sheets," Marie said.

"And make sure we have clean towels," Sarah added," role of the husbands. Linda was getting excited just listening." 'Could I do this to Bruce? Would he let me? '

"I have to go." Linda said, "I'm going out to dinner tonight with Bruce, maybe I can persuade him."

"Have fun with Leroy tonight. I'm so jealous!"

"Hey, you too can have home delivery," Marie added.

"Let me ask one more question, if Bruce says no, can I still join?" Linda asked skeptically.

Marie and Sarah shook their heads no. "Great sex is just part of it. But the control and humiliation we and our big Black lovers rain down on our husbands is what makes it a cuckold club." Sarah said to Linda's disappointment.

"Well Linda," Marie added, "You better figure it out. You can attend three parties without being a member. After that, Bruce will have to agree and commit fully and pay a monthly fee for you to continue having that delicious black cock in that hungry pussy of yours."

Sarah said to Linda, "You can only imagine the power you will have over Bruce. Make him sit in a corner and jerk off as you have the best sex of your life!"

"I could only hope, but something tells me Bruce and I won't be joining the club."

>>>>>>>>>>

Linda had a lot of thinking to do as she drove home. Had she just ruined her marriage beyond repair? She was happy and loved Bruce, but sex was just "ok." Could she live with just "ok" after her night with James?

Linda arrived home to find an empty house. She called for Bruce but there was no answer. Linda looked outside on the patio but was not Bruce.

Linda kept herself busy. She put on her best fuck me skirt and low-cut top. She needed to control Bruce. Finally decided it was getting late and needed Bruce home, 'He better answer my call,' the call went to voicemail. Linda followed up with a text, with no response back.

It was 4:30 when Bruce finally came home. Bruce heard the whole conversation. He cannot please Linda sexually and Linda is still planning on trying to cuckold him. Bruce was not happy when he walked into the house. He had spent the day at his office.

Did he sulk? Yes. Did he make a decision? No. 'Should I just live with it, it was only one night, or maybe I should just divorce Linda. No, I think I wanted to give Linda one more chance, but I'm not going to be her cuck, that's for sure.' No, Bruce had a plan.

"Where have you been," Linda demanded.

"Out," was all Bruce said. Linda could see he was still angry.

"Are we still going out to dinner?" Linda asked.

Bruce thought for a minute, "Yes, I am kind of hungry and why are you dressed like that?"

"You don't like it," Linda asked with a seductive look.

"We're not going to the Big Black Dick Club; we're going out for a bite to eat!"

Bruce and Linda went to a local place for dinner. There wasn't much conversation, and neither was trying either. They were home early, Bruce in the den watching TV, Linda texting on her phone.

Bruce was watching Linda texting and was reading them on his phone.

Linda: "How is your evening with Leroy?"

Sarah: "Incredible. We just finished round one. Bill is making us drinks. I have a secret if you promise not to tell anyone."

Linda: "Okay, I promise. What are you up to?"

Sarah: "I have had Bill wearing a chastity belt for the past two weeks. He's going crazy."

Linda: "OMG!"

Sarah: "He hasn't jerked off for two weeks and Leroy just fucked me for the past hour while Bill sat in a chair watching us. Leroy and I have brought Bill to tears.

Linda, the power we have over Bill is so exhilarating. Bill knows his place now."

Linda: "Do you and Bill still have sex?"

Sarah: "No, I am owned now. All I do is jerk Bill off. That's all I'm allowed to do. It's the rules. He's been a good husband (Sarah laughed) maybe I'll jerk him off tonight after Leroy leaves."

Bruce couldn't believe what he was reading. "I'm going to bed."

"I'll come with you," Linda said.

"Don't bother, I'm not sleeping in our bedroom."

"When are you going to get over it, Bruce? It's not like we haven't had sex with other people before, together or in separate rooms."

"You went off and left me Linda. And now, I bet that all you can think about is a big black dick and cuckolding me. I'll never be enough for you. Maybe I never was."

'He's not wrong,' Linda thought to herself.

>>>>>>>>>>

It was cold between Linda and Bruce for the next few weeks. Linda tried to talk to Bruce, but Bruce was still pissed at Linda. He had been reading the texts between Linda, Marie, and Sarah. They were still pressuring Linda and giving her ideas to get Bruce to go back to the club.

Sarah: "Linda, tell Bruce if he gives it a chance Marie and I will fuck him. He gets both of us,"

Marie: "Yeah, and once we get him to commit, we'll abuse and humiliate him along with you."

"Bruce," Linda said softly, "Marie and Sarah are coming over Saturday night.........."

Bruce cut in, "Are they coming alone or with their cucks?"

"Bruce please don't say anything to them."

"Why are they coming?" Bruce asked.

"Bruce, they're our friends."

"Linda, right now we are not friends, and it is because of them."

"Bruce please just let it go. It was just one time. I'm sorry."

"Whatever," Bruce ended the conversation.

Saturday evening Marie, Sarah, and the cuck boys showed up. Bruce was cooking as Jim and Bill approached. "Hey guys how's it going," Bruce said trying to be nice.

"You catch the game last night?" Bill asked. The three had a fun time grilling and talking sports. It was like old times before this whole cuckold thing started.

"Hold those buns open for the burgers," Bruce told Jim while Bill grabbed the sausages.

The girls were inside talking. "So," Marie asked, "anymore progress with Bruce?"

"We're still not sleeping in the same room."

"Get the fuck out, it's been over a month," Sarah responded.

"Yup, I'm just living through your stories now," Linda said.

"You haven't had sex in over a month?" Marie asked.

"NO!"

Sarah and Marie went on to tell Linda what she was missing out on the latest on the husband's humiliation activities. "I have Bill's little dick locked up in a cage now too," Marie said, "he's wearing his metal cage today," They all laughed.

"After Jack, you haven't met Jack yet, fucked me, I had Jim between my legs...."

They got cut off as the husbands walked into the den, "Dinners ready."

The conversation was pleasant, and drinks were flowing. Bruce noticed that both Marie and Sarah were getting a little bossy the more they started drinking.

"What did you say!" Sarah shouted at Bill. "Yes ma'ma," Bill said under his breath, obviously embarrassed.

"Go do the dishes with Jim," Sarah commanded. Bill had already been ordered to do so by Marie.

Bruce looked at Linda waiting for her to just say one word. She remained silent.

"So, Bruce," Sarah slurred, "Linda tells me you're sleeping in the spare bedroom. You should be fucking Linda while you still have the chance. Once you become an official CUCKOLD, that stops for good."

"Get the fuck out and take Linda with you!" Bruce shouted. They were all surprised at his temper, but no one took him seriously.

"What you think I'm kidding?" Bruce went to his office and came back with a Colt single-action revolver, peacemaker they called it. Bruce walked up and pointed the gun right at Sarah's head and pulled the hammer back. Sarah peed in her pants.

"You're crazy," she shouted as they all ran out of the house. Bruce laughed out loud, 'maybe next time I'll load Peacemaker,' he said to himself.

Linda didn't come home until Sunday evening. "Bruce, I need to get something for work. Can I come in please?" Bruce let Linda in, with a gun in hand.

"Bruce baby I'm sorry, please I'm sorry!"

"Get what you need and get out!"

"When! When can I come back home?" Linda asked.

"Why don't you come home Saturday evening while your friends go to their cuckold party."

"Okay, um thank you," Linda sounded disappointed.

Linda stayed at Marie's house that week and Saturday evening, and not sure if Bruce had been serious about her coming home Saturday night. "Bruce," Linda called softly.

"In the den."

StoryTLR
StoryTLR
385 Followers
12