All Comments on 'Circle of Cuckolds, The End'

by StoryTLR

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
Bronco56Bronco563 months ago

Excellent sequel.

5stars

AardieAardie3 months ago

Just like Al Capone! Still, she will always be thinking about that black dick now. What happened to the cucks and their owners?

Wavedave45Wavedave453 months ago

@Aardie There's sections of the kama sutra that's been withheld from the west and guarded closely because apparently they don't trust westerners enough with the techniques it describes. However, after ww2 things have loosened up and starting back in the 60s Hindu monks set about figuring out ways to adapt the censored techniques for western culture. And believe it or not one of the first methods they adapted involved a method of "taming the wife that chases the dark phallus sky serpent" The technique describes how you should sit facing your partner and together hum the song of the "3 fools" which I guess is some lesser deity nearly lost to history. All people know about them is that they were quarrelsome and lacked all color. During this time when your partner least expects it, you quickly perform "The wise man" which is where you swiftly poke your partners eyes with your fingers. After that if you poked hard enough, every cock your partner takes will be black. Including your own.

kelchakelcha3 months ago

Some marriage. Yuck.

MwestohioMwestohio3 months ago

Nice ending to a sad tale

JH4FunJH4Fun3 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Nice

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

The revenge was unsatisfactory. He better keep his guns ready because the bulls are idiots and will come for him.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith3 months ago

Nice turn of events. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Seems like a story within a story, but without the overarching story. How long were they married? What prompted their previous escapades? Clearly no children, but why? Stuff like that missing kept me from getting emotionally involved. 3.5*

gatorhermitgatorhermit3 months ago
Hell hath no fury like an accountant scorned…

Love the ending! Didn’t see that coming. Very clever revenge - let the giant organization full of lawyers and guns take them out. Well done.

Eveready1999Eveready19993 months ago

Grade: incomplete. It's far from over; if it is... it's a 2. Lots left hanging.

LWLover60LWLover603 months ago

Great save for Bruce, but the bitch needed to be tossed. Eventually it will be something else and she has already proven to be self centered and untrustworthy.

Nothingman83Nothingman833 months ago

Finally, a husband with guts and self-esteem.

Hooked1957Hooked19573 months ago

Loved gatorhermit's comment more than the story.

Hooked

RosejaRoseja3 months ago

It is about time a cuck had all the power. A great story well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

James and Leroy getting both of their testicles crushed beyond repair would have gotten you all five stars. Just saying. But you did get four.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Should have dumped her cheating ass

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Linda got off easy; Bruce should have thrown her to the curb. She cheated on him once, and we know through her messaging with her slut friends that she wanted it more often.

Bruce can never trust Lunda again.

Oh, and as a woman, big cocks are not always what these stories make them out to be. I had a big one years ago, and I regret it. He tore me and was an arrogant asshole to boot (though he wants black). My husband is a little under six inches and can use that thing like a weapon when he wants to ;)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

This was about as dumb as it could get. The only good party is Bruce burning the place down. Metaphorically.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wasted....the effort to work up all of that self righteous anger in all of the mean little male readers and then squander it with a lame ending with the equivalent power of letting the air out of balloon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why stay married to the slut? He's an idiot to keep her as his wife because she will cheat on him!

Pavel246246Pavel2462463 months ago

inally someone who understood that just because I let a woman have a sexual experience doesn't mean I don't have a backbone and get humiliated by a live dildo. Forget it. And thumbs up to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

pretty decent story - gave it a 3 - a longer detailed ending would have got it a 4* for sure

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Revenge of the nerd! LOL

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's an open to your imagination ending.

I'd like to think Bruce changed their marriage forever into Slave and Master.

He bested the "bulls", took his wife like his personal property, and no longer respects her as an equal at all. Her new kink and fear keeps her in line. Maybe even a drop of guilt.

He might start introducing other women to cuck her with, shoe on the other foot. That would bring out her competition streak, she'd be forever trying to please him.

Maybe he keeps her, maybe not. But the power dynamic shifted in his favor.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

He us stull a cuck.

But he did something so kudos to Bruce.

It will only be a matter of time till Linda succumvs to bbc again behind hubby's back as still in friendshop with stupid sluts Sarah and Marie. Thabks @StoryTLR.

PorterrhPorterrh3 months ago

Omg - this was terrible

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuckin A . Burn the cunts

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the only sequel I can find. Author mentions two others, where.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol. The wife would have reported him to the police, who would have arrested him for assault and brandishing a weapon. Then she would would have cleaned him out in a divorce and moved the bulls in.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bruce Revenge ? Where the slut wife got burned ? No revenge at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

finally, A good cuckold story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

Well, he finally grew a backbone and a little self respect. But his cheating, slut wife is still there. He should have kicked her to touch as well and divorced her. Even after he finally threw off the collar, he spent months doing NOTHING. He really is vomit material.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The fact they were swingers made all of them unlikeable. Bruce was just as bad as his idiot wife. You've written 28 stories and have only 338 followers. Good authors here have that many after 1 or 2. Take the hint and find a new hobby!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Okay... I guess?? It was sort of anti-climatic and really, why would you stay with a psycho woman like that?

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

you say he got revenge, yet he is still with the wife and protected her

you say he refused to be a cuckhold yet is still with the wife after being cuckholded

i dont think you understand the meaning of the words you use

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"Bruce, you're not going to sleep with me." - Shouldn't this be a question?

\

"Marie and Sarah made it sound so exciting," - Yes, it's exciting for THEM. Would they be exciting if they were the ones being cuckolded?

\

"he'll never divorce you." - How does she know? Just because her husband is a willing cuck doesn't mean that Bruce is.

\

"You deserve to be satisfied." - Bruce is okay, that doesn't mean that she isn't satisfied.

\

"It's a power game," Marie said, "they are still our husbands." - That doesn't answer the question or if they respect them, and how can you respect someone and want power over them?

\

"Linda looked outside on the patio but was not Bruce." - There are a lot of missing words.

\

I guess since she likes being dominated she's satisfied now, but I wouldn't want a wife so disdainful of my sexual prowess.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was pretty good, up to the lame and unbelievable Al Capone ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Never piss off an accountant. Fairly well-done but I believe that a divorce was the only deserved ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How does a woman conceal the level of cruelty and sadism she has to possess in order to derive a sexual charge from reducing her husband to such a state of despair that he is openly and uncontrollably crying? This level of evil would have to have manifested itself in some other area of their lives before now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lots of emotion, and drama. Well done. 5 stars for that. Creative different comeuppance to end the story.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson3 months ago

Loved it! Would love to see another chapter!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG3 months ago

Fun story to read... weird ending... should be alot more authors that would have the balls to write stories where the husband stands his ground and says no way!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More racist bullshit. Why not tell the truth about black men. Does your porn addled brain or intellectual cuckishness prevent it? Blacks do not have larger dicks or more sexual prowess. They are lower IQ men with poor impulse control, a higher incidence of STDs and diabetes and other health problems that impair sexual function, and a much higher rates of arrest and incarceration. They are very disproportionately a useless demographic. In candid moments, high IQ black women will tell you that as their reason for preferring to date white.

mainer42mainer423 months ago

yeah the last sentence summed up the lousy story for me

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Bruce did what he thought of as proper by reporting TAX FRAUD. Now the "Bulls" when caught will be fixed and turned into "STEERS" That means Neutered. No more bull.

fishgetterfishgetter3 months ago

BTBitches. No quarter no RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was juvenile, poorly written, and cliche filled. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I occasionally enjoy a good BTB story, but the grammatical issues in this one kept taking me out of it. I would flip through the very short book, Elements of Style by Strunk and White. Your sentences are missing a lot of punctuation, and it can completely shift the tone and meaning of a sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow did anonymous read the original. His comments were blaming you for writing a sequel to a crazy story to make it right. Reading the original I was hoping for a sequel with a good ending and it was a good ending

RedPorsche1RedPorsche13 months ago

Loved it. The man stands up for himself. Reclaims his wife.

RedPorsche1RedPorsche13 months ago

Loved it. The husband stands up for himself. Reclaims his wife, and burns their so called friends

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

They were already swingers before she wanted to try cuckolding him.

Swingers are degenerates that have no problem with random men fucking their wives, so it's difficult to feel any sympathy for Bruce now. He basically was a cuck before the story even started.

Any normal man would've left his wife the second she tried to put a collar on him, let alone when she fucked the two black guys.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

His wife was planning to get more black dick and lie to him about it. So when she now tells him how good his little white wiener is why does he believe her? He better prepare divorce papers, and keep the Colt loaded.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Weak men are a scourge and a blight on the human race,,,, women who peddle this crap usually their own echo when they have sex. What they really need is a utility pole size dick to be satisfied. They humiliate their husband and or partners because they have little of no sexual prowess. Just a Grand canyon between their legs. Also they find pleasure in no one exploring their insecurities... They are spiteful, hateful bastions of no soul. I loved Bruce's reaction as he used his cunning and brains to launch a heat seeking missile to the fuckers who tried to CUCK him. He is the hero of the story.

SwordWielderSwordWielder3 months ago

Very good story. I wonder if he does accounting work either directly with criminals, or with people that have ties to criminals. I think the bulls need to be hunted down and neutered (at the least). I also wonder if (more likely when) one of their husbands mentally snaps and takes revenge on her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I just so HATE all these cockold stories WHY ARE THEY in Loving wives ?????? MR Literotica I think you have to open up a new Issue Husbands being FORCED to watch other men fuck their loved ones IS NOT a loving wife format SO Disgusting (jaybee186)

Xzy89c1Xzy89c13 months ago

You were trying to polish the ultimate turd. Impossible to write a decent ending to that garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I suppose it's okay. Not wild about the swapping. He never did ask her what she was doing while she stayed away from the house.

want2be845want2be8453 months ago

Although i am the biggest cuckold wanna be there is, its the revenge stories that i enjoy reading when the bull and the wife take things way to far.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It took a while but at one point one of the husband couldn't take any more of it. He brought armed help at the next meeting. He asked which of the husbands wanted their self respect back. Some raise their hands, they were given tools and all the self respecting husband started boarding up the house.

While this was happening all the bulls were being hogtied and placed in the middle of the living room. The whores were placed on their knees with their hands behind their backs and had their feet and hands cuffed then bound together. Once the house was boarded up, gasoline was poured everywhere including on the whores and the bastards. They were wide awake, pleading and begging for their lives. All they found was the hate of their cuckolds as more gas was poured on them.

Once everything was ready, the fire was lit and the monsters watched in horror as fire raced through the house towards them.

Screams erupted signaling that the fire had reached its target and once they died down so did the nightmare.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Much better ending than the original, that must have been written by a young black boy with deeply rooted mental problems,

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i122i1223 months ago

I liked the original so much that I wrote a similar story. Unfortunately it got named Our Story III. I want to delete it, change a few things and rename it Slushy’s House Parties or something like that.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 2 months ago

Good story, but the woman was not worth keeping.

CluelessCuckCluelessCuckabout 2 months ago

I would never be able to trust her after she had 'the most amazing night of her life' with someone other than her husband. Sooner or later, she would want it again.

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 1 month ago

Sorry, but the ending (for me at least) fell flat. For the rest of the wife's life, she'll be thinking of the "awesome" fucking she had at the club. The husband may be successful in dominating her, but she'll nonetheless always have those other memories to think about when her "okay" husband fucks her. I would have preferred for the MC to divorce her and then heap vengeance on her and all the others.

WargamerWargamer20 days ago

Very disappointing ending. Linda needed a divorce at most or a weekly whipping at least from here on as punishment.

3/5

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 7 hours ago

im still waiting for one of these stories to address the false sense of power these women speak of... false in a sense that its born not of power but of subversion. false because its a trick and manipulation, false because its born of lies and deceit. false because is whisper of truth is strong enough to blow away all the illusions these women have erected in their perception as reality.. they think they having sex with what they perceive as a better man, when in truth they are just a masturbation object, with no other value, and a fuck away from being lower trash than they think of their husbands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous