Circle of Cuckolds, The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce had still been listening to the conversation through Linda's phone as well as reading her texts and calls. Linda finally understood that Bruce was not a cuck like Marie and Sarah's husbands.

But Bruce had learned something too. Besides the big black dick, and getting fucked, and yes, the husband's humiliation too, the girls liked to be treated like sluts and dominated.

Bruce didn't have a big dick and wasn't that good in bed either, based on Linda's comments, but he was going to try something different.

"Get over here," Bruce demanded.

Linda came running, "On your knees!"

Linda did as she was told, and she knew what she was to do next. "Things are going to be different around here or we will be getting divorced. Do you understand?" Bruce asked.

"Yes," Linda responded as best she could with Bruce's dick in her mouth.

"Do you want to stay married or find someone else to turn into a cuckold to satisfy your sick desires?"

Pulling Bruce's dick out of her mouth Linda responded, "Bruce, I love you, I was being a selfish bitch, I should have never listened to Marie and Sarah. I'm also sorry for letting myself get carried away with the whole Circle of Cuckolds too." She went back to sucking Bruce's dick.

'And please don't shoot me either you crazy bastard' Linda thought to herself as she found she was getting excited.

"Get to our bedroom get undressed and turn down the bed!" Bruce ordered, "Play with yourself too. But if you cum before I get there, you will regret it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Bruce, I do! 'Who is this man, and what happened to Bruce.' Linda thought to herself. 'Fuck I'm so turned I'll never be able to last until he gets here!'

Bruce took his time; he locked up for the night and went to their bedroom. Linda's comments were still ringing in Bruce's head, "But nothing special in bed."

Bruce hoped to make tonight different.... Bruce had toys to help him when he needed a break. He was ready, he was determined to take charge.

"Your ass is mine tonight!" Bruce said, "Turn over."

Sunday morning Bruce woke to Linda gagging on his dick. "Bruce last night was incredible. My ass does hurt a little though.

Bruce, do you forgive me?"

"Well Linda, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret," Bruce posed, "soon you're going to have two lonely friends with useless husbands while you still have me." Linda looked at Bruce with a confused look on her face.

Epilogue

"Linda what did Bruce do!" Sarah called in tears.

"Sarah, I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'll send you the article." Sarah was a babbling mess.

It was a story in the local paper.

They called it the Circle of Cuckolds. Cuckold is a taboo subject that has become more and more popular.

A cuckold is a man who has been betrayed by his wife. If your wife cuckolds you, she is cheating on you with a different man.

In today's society, it means more. Some couples get pleasure through cuckolding. The wife or girlfriend has better sex with a bigger more confident male, often referred to as an alpha male.

called a Bull. The husband or boyfriend gets off on watching his wife with another man. This relationship will often go further into, what some call a fetish or even BDSM, Humiliation!

The wife and Bull degrade and humiliate the husband.

Cuckold is an old-fashioned word you can find in many of Shakespeare's plays.

cuckolding is certainly older than Shakespeare and will always exist as long as there are marriages. But one place it will no longer exist is at the club called "Circle of Cuckolds."

This one-time mini-mansion was turned into a club for cuckold couples to play. The wives would enjoy pleasurable sex with well-hung Black men. The sex they could never have with their husband. The husbands or cucks as they are called would gather around talk amongst each other and wait for their wives to come for them. As you can imagine, in a place like this, many husbands were degraded and humiliated beyond what you and I could ever imagine, and it probably continued at home too.

Well, the doors of the Circle of Cuckolds Club have officially been closed. The IRS received an anonymous tip from whom they suspect was an "unhappy cuck," It was not only a tip, but also a list of every tax code that the club had broken. Also, this individual found fraud among other things.

This unhappy cuck informed the IRS that the "Club" was listed as a 503 (b) not-for-profit organization. They claim to be providing sex therapy. They were even awarded government grants.

The club members were charged a monthly fee, and the "employees or Bulls" were paid for their services based on books and records seized by the IRS.

The club never reported wages to the IRS, in the form of W-2, or 1099.

The club never paid taxes. (Income tax, sales tax, employment taxes, etc.)

This unhappy cuck even went on the suggest that since it was a business serving food and beverage, they needed but never applied for a Liquor License. There was no record of a Board of Health Certification either. His list of findings and violations went on and on.

Needless to say, the club owners were arrested for Tax Evasion, Fraud, and the misuse of government funds. I love that last one.

The "Bulls" all owe back taxes now too.

Good luck finding them!

Linda looked at Bruce after having read the article out loud, "You didn't tip off your friends at the IRS by chance did you, Bruce?"

12