Circle of Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Morgan attempts to get her life back under control.
7.5k words
4.72
9.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySeeecret
MySeeecret
115 Followers

**Thank you everyone who's read and interacted with my stories in some way, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry about the long stretch of time between parts. Hopefully the remaining parts won't take as long to complete.**

*

Following the day's events with Maria and Alice, Morgan had spent much of the afternoon in a perpetual haze. Not able to force herself to go to any of her study groups, Morgan sat alone on a bench near the quad, and as she repeatedly ran the events that just transpired as a storm of emotions rumbled through her head. For years she had resigned herself to being a lonely virgin, keeping her monster cock and excessive libido from other women, but Alice caught her off guard, and Maria took advantage of her vulnerable state. She wasn't angry at either of them, however, for she had no control over their attraction to her, and in Maria's case, Morgan felt a little relieved that Maria's reaction to her cock wasn't terror, and she had to admit that sex was the most incredible experience she ever had with another person. However, she was scared what happened would have terrible consequences. She didn't know what having a penis that size inside a person, or that much cum in their womb would do to them, and while it appeared that Maria enjoyed what transpired, Morgan wasn't sure she would feel the same way after she woke up. She considered Maria her best friend. Maybe more. Regardless, they crossed a line earlier today, and Morgan was scared that whatever changed because of it would be for the worst.

Even assuming everything on that front was okay, however, the Admissions Board was very clear with her. Futanari were infamous for causing all sorts of messes in public places, and after previous instances of ruined drainage, soiled rooms, and other futanari-related mayhem the university had to take drastic measures in order to assure nothing of the sort happened again, to which Morgan and her parents agreed. Three strikes, three instances of her emissions on school grounds anywhere except her dorm (which would be specifically outfitted to accommodate her needs), she would be expelled. Sure, she thought, the room they did it in was abandoned, but eventually someone downstairs would discover it, and as, to her knowledge, the only futa at this university she would certainly get blamed for it.

"I've done so well managing it too, hopefully they'll be lenient since this is my first offense..." Morgan said, trying to keep her spirits high.

Suddenly she felt "it" again: the telltale warm tingling in her loins that preceded erection. Even just thinking about the consequences of sex managed to entice her it seemed, for she could already feel the wrapped length of her cock between her legs start to unfurl and harden, and from her experience, once it got fully erect, it wouldn't calm down until she came at least several times. Accepting that the rest of her day was now forfeit, Morgan stood up and ran for the dorms, desperate not to commit another infraction today.

Morgan entered her dorm room and quickly locked the door behind her. Finally in private, she enthusiastically tore off her skirt and pulled down her underwear, letting her manhood spring free. It was already mostly erect, its nearly foot-and-a-half length reaching past her knees when pressed between her legs, and her balls she could tell were already twice as large as usual, ready to expel their repository of sperm. Thankful that she managed to not ruin another pair of panties today, Morgan threw her stuff on the couch and undressed, then barreled straight for the bathroom.

When she first entered university, Morgan believed that she was under control of her libido. She could go for a few days without getting fully erect and while her loads were messy they were manageable given the accommodations the school admissions board provided to deal with her needs. However, as the months passed and she spent more time with her four incredibly attractive friends, she found it more difficult to keep her erections in check, and she had to resort to masturbating daily to keep her increasingly copious loads from clogging her plumbing in one session. Today however seemed to awaken an even higher threshold, for even after the two high volume orgasms she'd already had, she could barely make it to the toilet before a thick gob of precum dripped onto the floor. Morgan's rock hard member jutted out from her pelvis at a perfect 45 degree angle, bobbing up and down demanding to be satisfied. Morgan took hold with both hands and started stroking it briskly, just wanting to get things under control so she could study. As she went to work though, her thoughts drifted first to Alice's perfect breasts, huge and shapely with pretty pink nipples. God she wished she could have touched them, she thought, and her penis shot another load of pre into the toilet in agreement.

Her mind then showed her Maria's fully naked body. Tall and lithe but blessed with ample breasts and buttocks, Maria's nude form was every bit as attractive as Morgan thought it would be. She could recall what Maria looked like only a year ago, twiggy with barely any curves to speak of, and she thanked the heavens for Maria's insane transformation. Next Morgan imagined Maria again, but this time Maria's otherwise flat tummy was bloated with Morgan's semen, and this image caused her member to sear in her hands as it seemed to grow even more erect. Without even a chance to aim correctly, Morgan's dick began spraying cum like a firehose all over the wall. Cursing loudly, Morgan adjusted her aim back into the bowl, but the loads weren't stopping, or even getting smaller as far as she could tell. Before long, she filled her toilet to the brim and semen oozed from the sides onto the tile, but she could only stand there panting as cum continued erupting from her dick. Eventually her orgasm waned, but by then the entire toilet and half the floor of her small bathroom was covered in layers of thick jizz.

"My goodness..." Morgan said as she looked over her handiwork. "I never thought I could cum this much."

Morgan got to work cleaning, as she always did after relieving herself. However, her extra large loads took even longer than usual to deal with, and by the time she finished it was already dark outside, and she was so tired she was ready to just lie down and sleep.

"I can't keep up with this," she muttered as she got ready for bed. "I just can't balance this amount of self maintenance with my schedule. If this has something to do with what happened today, I can't let it get any more out of hand. I'm sorry, Alice, Maria."

Rather than her usual dourness, Maria awoke with a warm feeling inside. Opening her eyes, she could swear the sun shining through her window made the colors of her room much more vivid than they had before, and her sore mouth muscles suggested to her she had a grin on her face the whole time she was asleep. She could remember everything; Morgan's cock, their first time, Morgan blowing her load inside her. Part of her thought maybe it was a dream, but upon throwing off her sheets, she saw that her stomach was still significantly swollen, though it was maybe only a third as large as it was when Morgan filled it. Placing her hand between her thighs, she could feel a puddle of warm liquid still oozing from her sex.

"I... I can't believe it." Maria whispered, perhaps afraid if she spoke too loud the illusion would break and she'd learn it was a dream. "I had sex with Morgan... and her fat cock, and she filled me with her cum." She scooped up the puddle in her hand and cupped it in front of her mouth. Cautiously she brought her tongue to the pungent liquid, and was relieved that it still tasted as sweet as it did before. "I could drink this forever..."

Maria's face then went dark as she sensed her pessimistic side awakening. "No, she's gonna hate me now... I forced myself on her and she's gonna hate me forever..." She could still hear in her head Morgan's voice begging her to stop.

Usually whenever Maria's pessimism spoke it had the last word, but almost as if it came from the pit of her semen filled stomach, the soothing feeling washed over her again. "No... she was scared, you dummy," she told herself. "She was self conscious of how big her penis was and was afraid you would hurt yourself on it, but you didn't. She took over in the end, remember?"

Hearing herself say that, she indeed recalled the part where Morgan forced her onto her back and fucked her until they both came. Even more, she must have been the one who brought her back to her dorm room. Finally taking notice of the unknown gym jacket on her, she clutched it tightly, knowing deep down that it was Morgan's, and that it was proof that Morgan truly cared about her.

At least, that's what she hoped.

This was it, Maria thought as she walked into the lecture hall that Tuesday evening. English Comp 2, the one class she and Morgan shared.

While she considered both just calling Morgan and meeting her in private or just waiting until their next Saturday meeting, Maria opted to just wait until today to speak to Morgan. The class had few students, as many just opted to never attend the lectures except for exams, and it was the last class to meet in the room that day, so she could talk with Morgan afterwards and not have to worry about being interrupted by other students.

Looking towards the back, she saw Morgan sitting at the back, away from most of the students, and she looked back and nodded. Maria walked over to her, trying to not look overeager by going too fast, but she still felt self conscious by the time she got up to her and sat down next to her.

"H-hi, Morgan!" Maria said. Stupid, that was too cheerful.

"Hello, Maria." Morgan smiled at her, but her face was flushed red.

"Uhh..." Maria rummaged through her bag and pulled out the track suit, giving it to Morgan. "I-I have this for you. I c-cleaned it, so you don't have to worry about the... you know..."

"Oh! Thank you. You don't have to clarify, I appreciate the thoughtfulness." She quickly collected the jacket and pants and stuffed them into her backpack, looking around nervously.

Crap, she's embarrassed. Maybe I shouldn't say anything else. Maria thought. They both sat in silence as the lecture began. Maria kept her notebook open and tried to pay attention, but she could not focus for even a minute, and kept glancing at Morgan. She noticed that, suspiciously, Morgan wasn't taking any notes either, and several times they locked eyes with each other, only to frantically look away. This seemed to keep happening as the class droned on around them, so much so in fact that Maria was starting to feel frustrated that neither of them could address the elephant in the room, so uncharacteristically, she spoke first.

"We need to talk about what happened," Maria whispered to Morgan.

Morgan looked at her wide-eyed, then glanced around at the rest of the room. "Now?"

"Yes, now. We can't just keep sitting awkwardly like this."

"I'm paying attention." Morgan protested. Maria shot her an incredulous look.

"Look, we can step outside if that's better for you."

"Maria..." Morgan said, looking down in shame. "Give me a little more time, I don't want to hurt you again..."

"Again?" Maria asked, very confused, but then realized Morgan was referring to Saturday's events. "What? No, you didn't hurt me."

Morgan glanced at her, then back down at her open notebook. "Please, let's just pay attention to the lecture."

Maria sighed, but saw that Morgan was looking deeply ashamed, her face even more red than earlier. She guessed that even just alluding to what they did last weekend made Morgan squeamish, and that even without all the people around them she would have difficulty speaking candidly. Maria never figured that Morgan could ever feel embarrassed about anything, but when it came to sex, or perhaps more specifically, her penis, she just clammed up. It almost reminded her of herself, Maria realized.

With that realization, Maria concluded that she needed to be bold. For once in her meek existence, she needed to be the one to take the lead, or else nothing would ever come from this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It wouldn't be enough to just tell Morgan how she feels, it was clear even to Maria that Morgan was too ashamed of her penis to believe someone could enjoy it just based on their word.

Maria would have to take action.

She looked around the room, making sure no one was looking up at them, then down beneath her seat, and sure enough, the back of the long, half-room long desk was covered at the back. Taking a deep breath, Maria waited until Morgan was again focused on the lecture, then she quietly slid down underneath the desk and crawled so that she was just in front of Morgan's long dress, then grabbed the end of the dress and slipped underneath.

"Maria, what are you doing?" She heard Morgan ask in a panicky whisper.

"Shh." Maria responded. Successfully infiltrating the underside of Morgan's dress, Maria saw her prize. Between Morgan's thighs was her underwear stretched over the shape of her large testicles, the indent of her soft cock visibly folded below them.

That shape... this smell... I'm so happy none of what happened was a dream...

Maria moved in closer to the slumbering beast, so close that Morgan could feel Maria's breath on it. Morgan tried to ignore her and focus on the lecture, but that became impossible the moment Maria buried her face in Morgan's crotch. Feeling her cock starting to harden against Maria's soft face, she tried reaching under the desk and pushing Maria away, but she wouldn't relent.

"Stop it, Maria!" Morgan said as forcefully as she could without drawing attention, but Maria ignored her. Reaching out until she caught hold of the band, Maria giggled as she pulled at Morgan's panties, slowly exposing Morgan's junk as she resisted getting pushed away. She looked with anticipation as each tug revealed another inch of Morgan's member, and at last with a final pull her cock sprang forth, smacking the underside of the desk loudly.

"Crap!" Morgan grunted. The professor paused, turning from the board to find the source of the noise. After a few seconds he shrugged and then turned back to resume his lecture.

Breathing out a sigh of relief, Morgan brought her head down under the desk to see Maria about to put her mouth on the glans. Morgan pulled her cock to the right just as Maria moved to consume, then let it go so it smacked Maria on the cheek.

"Ow!" Maria winced.

"Put my penis back and get out from under there. I can't risk making a mess in class." Morgan tried to explain. Maria looked up at her, then back at the dick throbbing temptuously in front of her. Morgan peaked back over the desk to make sure no one was looking her way, then bent back down under the desk. "Look, fine, we can talk about this later. Just please, not in class." she begged.

Maria glanced up at Morgan's pleading expression, then back down at the cock. As much as she wanted to accommodate Morgan's request, the last few days proved too long without getting to play with it again. "It'll be fine if I swallow it all." Maria said, and before Morgan could object further she dove right in. She met immediate resistance from Morgan's immense girth, however, as her lips at first couldn't crest over her bulbous glans, but after several pushes she managed to force the whole head into her mouth.

"Maria, no!" Morgan whispered as she reached down to stop her assault, but the moment Maria swallowed her cockhead she reeled back, waves of satisfaction surging through her body. Maria's vice grip on her dick made her feel almost as good as she did the day they had sex, and far better than when she masturbated. Glancing back up over her desk, Morgan wondered how much better she'd feel if she just let Maria do her work. She knew in the back of her mind she'd regret it, but her desire and curiosity won out, so she relaxed back in her chair and pretended to focus on the lecture as she felt Maria's mouth squeeze her cock.

Maria meanwhile attempted to force as much of Morgan's penis into her throat as possible, but only after maybe an inch or two past the head she could fit no more. She managed to fit almost the whole thing inside her pussy, she thought, but it seemed her mouth and throat just weren't as accommodating for someone of Morgan's stature, a realization that greatly disappointed her. Regardless, she noticed that Morgan was enjoying it all the same, so she focused on pleasuring her. Maria grabbed Morgan's fat shaft with both hands and began stroking, replicating how she remembered Morgan doing it, while she maneuvered her tongue as best she could inside her stuffed mouth while she pleasured each angle and crevasse of Morgan's cock she could reach with it. She could taste the sweet saltiness of precum as it filled her mouth, though it just made her long for Morgan's semen even more.

Suddenly she heard Morgan grunt, though Morgan tried her best to muffle it. Almost in succession Maria listened as a low gurgling noise emanated from the large mass still confined inside Morgan's panties, and Maria could feel her already strained lips stretch further as Morgan's cock swelled inside her mouth. She tried to pull away, but by then Morgan's glans grew so large Maria could not pull her lips back over their circumference. A jet of cum suddenly hit the back of her throat; her esophageal muscles reacted instantly to try to cough it back up, but the following torrent forced it back down. Reeling from the sudden explosion inside her and the pungent musk that filled her head, Maria nearly passed out as a tidal wave of semen barreled down her esophagus into her stomach. She sensed her shirt tightening against her belly and buttons digging into her skin as her stomach expanded to contain the deluge. However, her stomach didn't seem to have nearly the capacity her womb did, as not even halfway into Morgan's ejaculation the jets of cum, with nowhere else to go, sprayed out from Maria's nostrils and mouth, and the overpowering pressure forced her free from Morgan's cock. Barely able to keep herself from hitting the back of the desk, Maria hacked and coughed, a steady stream of semen erupting from her mouth as she was drenched by the rest of Morgan's copious load.

When her ejaculation started, Morgan's mind went blank as the sensation of intense relief swept through her body. A part of her wished for Maria to swallow her whole shlong, but her rational side reminded her that they were still in the middle of class and that it was better that she finish quickly. However, that same part of her conscience went into high alert when she realized Maria couldn't finish swallowing and was now hacking loudly as cum spilled all over the floor beneath the table. Seeing the eyes of close peers turn her way, Morgan bent over to imitate a coughing fit while she reached under the desk for Maria. Finding her target, Morgan pushed her half-erect cock back into Maria's still agape mouth, muffling her coughs and stopping the leakage of cum. Maria looked up at her longingly, not at all perturbed by Morgan's forcefulness, which caused Morgan to blush and quickly bring her head back up, acting as if her cough finally subsided.

For the final few minutes of class Morgan sat there terrified that someone was gonna smell the mess under her table or that someone would come to the back row to talk to her, all the while Maria sitting underneath the table suckling the head of Morgan's penis. Fortunately once the professor ended his lecture he and the other students filed out of the room in short order, leaving the two of them a moment of privacy. Morgan pulled her almost hard cock out of Maria's mouth and scooted her chair away from the desk so she could stuff her dick back into her undergarments.

MySeeecret
MySeeecret
115 Followers