Circle of Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww... I wasn't done." Maria groaned as she crawled out from below the desk. Morgan shuddered as she saw the damage she'd done. The entire back of the desk was plastered in semen, and a large puddle streaked across the floor as Maria scraped her jeans against the ground.

"What the hell, Maria!?" Morgan exclaimed, catching Maria off guard as she stood up from the floor. "Do you want me to get expelled!?"

"Sorry... I thought I could swallow it all." Maria said as she patted her swollen stomach.

"That's not the point. That mess there, and the one still in the science building, if that happens anymore I can get in real trouble. You're not the only one that knows about my "problem", Maria, an incongruence like mine doesn't slip past admissions. My parents had to fight tooth and nail to get me admitted here under the stipulation that I control my emissions, and I was barely managing until last Saturday."

Maria looked down in shame. She thought she was helping Morgan get over her embarrassment, but she didn't mean to cause her trouble. "I... I didn't know."

"Look Maria, you heard my conversation with Alice so I'll level with you. I... like you, at least I did. But based on this past week, you seem far more interested in my junk than you are me and my feelings."

That statement punctured Maria like a knife through her chest. She stepped back, nearly slipping on the puddle of semen on the floor. "No... I d-do care about you Morgan," she stuttered as tears welled in her eyes. "I'm sorry!"

Morgan frowned, and glanced away, appearing somewhat conflicted. Without looking at Maria, she said, "I need to think about things some more while I get this all under control. Just... leave me alone for a little while."

"Morgan... please..."

"If you care about my feelings, then do this for me."

Maria fell silent, and simply nodded, but her expression gave Morgan chills. It was a face Maria wore throughout much of high school when she would retreat into herself for days or even weeks at a time, often causing her to miss class and not interact with anyone. Since they formed their new friend group she hadn't seen Maria like this, and she hoped it was something Maria managed to beat, but obviously not. Morgan felt a tinge of guilt but swallowed it back.

Regardless of how she reacts, I have to set boundaries now or my life here is over, she though to herself.

Morgan unzipped her bag and took out her gym outfit, handing it back to Maria. "Here, you'll probably want this. You can return it later." Maria nodded robotically and she changed immediately, not regarding Morgan as she stripped down to her underwear and put on the outfit. Stuffing her cumstained clothes into a spare bag, she turned away and left without a word.

Saturday came slowly, and unlike most of their Saturdays together the atmosphere was tense, Morgan thought as she sat in the usual spot with her friends, though given the week she just had she wasn't surprised. Maria was absent, which disappointed her, but she honestly expected it given what had happened earlier in the week. In addition, Alice was quieter than ever, unable to even lock eyes with Morgan without blushing intensely, and Andi seemed even more off in her own world than usual. The only one still the same was Kara, who after briefly acknowledging Maria's absence diverted back into talking primarily about track practice, but Morgan could barely pay attention to her.

At some point I need to smooth things over with Maria, Morgan thought. I also need to talk to Alice about what happened last week. She glanced over at Alice, who was sheepishly keeping her face hidden behind a book.

"So what do you think, Morgan?" Kara asked, forcing Morgan to acknowledge her. She had her arms crossed, clearly annoyed that Morgan wasn't paying attention. Morgan looked at her, trying to ignore the absurd amount of copper-toned underboob spilling out from her track top.

"Sorry Kara, what did you say?"

Kara puffed her cheeks like a chipmunk, trying to imitate pouting, then spoke. "Supplements! Protein sources! Anything! My times are at a standstill and my track meet is next weekend! Which you are all coming to right!?"

Morgan nodded firmly, while Alice squeaked a small affirmation. Andi said "uh huh", but Morgan wasn't sure if it was in response to Kara or just something she was saying for some unknown reason.

"But I wanna win, dammit!" Kara spoke louder, jostling herself in her seat so violently that one of her nipples slipped out from her top, but Morgan was too taken aback to point it out. "But despite all my practice I still have all this fat, so I need something else to take me to the next level."

Morgan nodded, but had nothing to suggest. She herself was fairly active (as much as she could be given the size of her penis), but more so into keeping herself in shape than actively competing in a sport. Still, she at least figured Kara was probably searching for a quick fix, something she knew wasn't likely to exist.

"What about you Andi?" Kara asked, pointing at her. "You're some kind of genius right? You got any ideas?" Andi looked at Kara and smiled. She rose up, adjusting her sweatpants that were squeezing against her copious ass meat, then walked over to Kara, whispering in her ear. Kara's face beamed, and she looked at Morgan and Alice. "Andi's got something she wants to show me, she says it'll really kick me into high gear!"

Andi nodded. "I'm just gonna show her some stuff I've been working on, so we'll both take off. Play nice, you two." Morgan felt a ping of uneasiness from Andi's last words as she and Kara departed the student center, students looking on in fascination at the two buxom ladies.

Morgan looked again at Alice, who seemed to not react at all to them leaving, so she looked back at the table in silence. She wanted to say something, anything to ease the tension, but having already hurt Maria she wanted to try to let Alice down a little more elegantly, but before she could find the right way to begin, Alice spoke up.

"I-I think here isn't the best place to talk about it..." she said, still looking into her book.

Morgan turned to Alice in surprise, thinking it was almost surreal what she said, but what else was there to talk about? It was probably wise that Alice went straight to the point instead of them stalling any longer. "I agree, where should we go?"

Alice closed her book and put it in her bag, then looked at Morgan, her face almost wholly pink.

"M-my place." She stammered.

Morgan shuddered. Just from those two words she could see exactly what Alice desired. She wanted to decline, to try for a place a little less private, but instead she thought back to Maria's catatonic form, and she decided it wasn't worth the risk of refusing Alice this soon. She just needed to hold her own if "something" were to happen.

"Sure." Morgan agreed.

"Come at 5," Alice said, then she threw her back on her back and walked away as fast as her small legs could carry her. Morgan sighed, but reminded herself that for the sake of her friendships and her future at this school, she needed to act. Clearing her schedule, she waited until the promised time, then departed for the address Alice texted her.

Unlike herself and Maria, Alice lived off campus in a small house a few blocks from the premises. Judging by its size and the fact she knew Alice didn't live with family, it was probably a rental. She rang the doorbell and waited, but instead of an answer she felt her phone buzz in response. There was a text from Alice.

The door's open. -Alice

Morgan raised an eyebrow, but shrugged. She opened the door and stepped into a small living room with a couch and television, attached to a kitchen. It was a cozy, comfortable place, Morgan thought, and were she still not on edge she'd be tempted to relax on the sofa. Before she could consider anything else about the room however, her phone buzzed again, another text from Alice.

Last door down the hallway. Come in. -Alice

To the left of the entrance was a long hallway with several doors, all open except the last one. As Morgan walked down the hall, she saw a bathroom and two unoccupied bedrooms, clearly intended for roommates if Alice had any. She stopped at the last door, a floral scent wafting from the crack underneath. Morgan swallowed, not sure what to expect, but she knew that whatever Alice would try in order to seduce her she needed to resist. Once she took a deep breath and relaxed, Morgan opened the door and stepped trepidatiously into Alice's room.

Just be strong. Don't let her do anything you don't want to do and she'll understand, Morgan told herself.

Alice sat in the middle of the room on her bed, still in her sweater and shorts. The room around her was spacious and neat, with bookcases filled with dense tomes and piles of stuffed animals lining most of the empty wall space. Alice's bed was a pale pink color, her comforter plush and lined with many frills. Morgan found the room fit Alice to a tee.

"Thank you for coming, Morgan," Alice began, her voice barely audible. "I wanted to talk to you about last Saturday."

Morgan sighed. "I figured as much. Look, Alice. I don't think it's a good time for me to be in a relationship, but I really appreciate the feelings you have for me."

Alice raised an eyebrow, but didn't react negatively like Morgan anticipated. She just looked at

Morgan with suspicion as she grabbed an oversized pillow and embraced it.

"I don't understand. You clearly turned Maria down. I assume that's why she wasn't there today." Alice said.

Morgan blushed. "L-look, there's some issues I'm having with Maria, sure, but that has nothing to do with this..."

"Are you sure it had nothing to do with her fucking your brains out after we talked?" she asked, looking up from her pillow.

"How..." Morgan gulped. She thought after the incident she saw someone in the window. Was that Alice watching them? This is bad, if she saw that she knows about my dick, too.

Alice smiled. "I wanted to ask you something else so I came back, but through the window I saw Maria playing with your... penis. I couldn't help it, I watched as your big thing skewered her." She threw her pillow off the bed, revealing that behind it her hand was inside her shorts, fingering herself. "How is it fair that you get to fuck Maria then turn her down, but not me?"

"Alice... that's not what happened, and even still, were you and I..." Morgan looked at Alice's body as Alice laid down on her pillow. Attractive as she was, she was over half a foot shorter than Maria. There was no way sex with her could go as well as it did with Maria.

"Oh, I see." Alice said, reading Morgan's concern on her face. "Let me show you something." Pulling her hand out of her shorts, she unbuttoned them and pulled them off, revealing her drenched panties. Alice leaned over the side of the bed and pulled out from underneath, to Morgan's surprise, a very large purple phallus-shaped object. While it wasn't quite as large as Morgan's dick, it was still an intimidating size, longer and thicker than Alice's forearm.

Alice removed her panties and pressed the head of the dildo against the slit on her slightly hairy mound. "You see..." she began as she inserted the tip, "I might not look like it but I'm pretty "roomy" inside." With ease the dildo burrowed into her snatch, and with one push over half of the length slid inside. "It takes a lot to actually make me feel good down here. I've had two boyfriends in the past, and neither one of them could even reach my g-spot. I gave up on ever being fulfilled by another person after that." She pushed again and almost the entire dildo was swallowed by her vagina. "Then I met you, and well, I fell in love instantly. I thought it was a sign that I was meant to be with other women, but no. After last week, I know now it's because you're the only one who can possibly satisfy me." Morgan was speechless, both from the sudden lack of modesty but also from Alice's demonstration. While she was unconscious for the initial insertion she could tell Maria struggled with her size, but Alice only seemed barely phased by the foot long rod filling her hole. She felt her cock starting to tighten in her panties, desperate to test Alice's claims about how much her pussy could fit, but Morgan shook the thought off and moved back towards the door.

"Alice, not you too. Just please, take that out and put your clothes back on. Let's talk about this first."

"No." she said, grinning widely. She bounded off the bed, dildo still inside her, and grabbed Morgan's skirt as she descended, disrobing her bottom half in one fell swoop and exposing her manhood. "Oh goodness, it's beautiful, but it's still not big enough yet." Alice pulled up her sweater and bra, letting her large, shapely breasts fall against her torso. "Here, I know how much you like these."

Alice straightened herself so that her tits were level with Morgan's quickly expanding member, and she wrapped both of them around it. "I can only cover half of it with my boobs," she proclaimed jubilantly as she began sliding them up and down Morgan's shaft. Feeling Alice's chubby body and pillow-soft tits pressing her cock from all sides, Morgan could sense herself losing control as her dick finished growing to its full sixteen inches. With Morgan's cock now almost the length of her torso, Alice could easily suck on the head while she continued massaging it with her breasts. Precum poured from the head into her mouth like a fountain, and within seconds Alice found herself enraptured by the taste so much that she was now invested in making Morgan cum right away so she could sample it properly.

"Alice, please stop, I'm gonna cum!" Morgan cried, but Alice ignored her. She felt between her breasts the first load rush up through Morgan's cock, and it blasted out her urethra, flooding Alice's tiny mouth. Cum escaped from her lips almost immediately, cascading down Morgan's length onto Alice's tits, and by the time the orgasm stopped, the front of Alice's body was caked in several layers of heavy white batter. Alice shuddered as the overpowering taste and stench caused her to orgasm as well, her tremors causing the dildo to slip out of her pussy and fall to the floor.

"You're amazing, Morgan!" Alice giggled as she circled her tongue around her lips. "I tried swallowing cum once and it was the worst taste ever, but yours is sweet like caramel, and there's so much." She stood up and embraced Morgan, letting Morgan's half erect dick slide between her soft thighs. Morgan could feel her own semen start to seep into her clothes as Alice pressed her cum-laden body against her, and the aroma made her head spin. She was so out of sorts she couldn't stop Alice as she started kissing her face. After a few pecks, Alice locked lips with Morgan, and Morgan tasted her cum on Alice's tongue as it danced in her mouth. Alice let go a few minutes later, giggling incessantly as her face turned a deep crimson, and she let herself fall back onto the bed, spreading her legs as she invited Morgan to make love to her.

Morgan sensed her manhood return to full strength as she stared into Alice's gaping hole, still pretty and pink but now molded to the shape of the dildo on the floor. Unlike her first time, she was expected to take the lead, and while her cock seemed to be pulling towards Alice's vagina, Morgan herself still found herself glancing back at the door.

If I ran now, that would likely be the end of all this, she thought.

And yet, despite all her objections, her first step moved her closer to the bed, and without any further considerations Morgan threw herself on top of Alice. Alice's eyes widened and her mouth twisted in overabundant glee at the sight of Morgan's sex crazed eyes while she tried to angle her penis correctly. Finding the right point of attack, Morgan thrusted, and Alice shrieked as over half of Morgan's thick trunk burrowed inside her snatch. Now inside, Morgan found it difficult not to cum right away as Alice's folds and bumps squeezed her cock, and she could already see the indent of her penis bulging out of Alice's stomach.

"Oh god oh god!" Alice gritted her teeth. "You're so thick. But come on, go deeper. And keep thrusting. Fuck me until I scream again."

Morgan obeyed, first by pulling most of the way out and then slamming her cock into Alice's vagina as deep as it could go. Alice moaned loudly, feeling as another inch of Morgan's dick entered inside her. Morgan continued on, thrusting harder and faster as her pelvis reached closer to Alice's, feeling her rapidly expanding gonads scrape the sheets of the bed with each thrust. Eventually Morgan pushed so hard her cock head smashed into Alice's cervix, causing wails of pain and pleasure to escape Alice's mouth. Morgan, in her daze, took this as a sign to keep doing it, and she assaulted the deepest part of Alice with her pulsating cock, each thrust raising Alice's screams another octave and causing her vaginal walls to clamp tighter around Morgan's penis. Alice could barely perceive anything other than ecstasy, her brain feeling like it was being rattled with each movement of Morgan's enormous rod, and all she could do was twist her legs around Morgan's waist as she waited for the end. Pulled close to Alice, Morgan hungrily grabbed one of Alice's breasts and sucked on the nipple while she squeezed the other, all while still prodding Alice's womb.

"Morgan! You're *ACK* sucking too hard! *EEK* No milk is gonna come *AAH* out!" Alice shouted, constantly interrupted by the knocking against her cervix. "If you cum inside and impregnate me though, you'll have all the milk you want! *AAH*"

Morgan said nothing, but seemed to respond to Alice's suggestion by letting go of her breasts and suddenly thrusting at breakneck speed. Focused on nothing but her impending release, Morgan grabbed hold of Alice's arms and pushed forward one last time, lifting Alice off the bed as she felt a massive glut of semen barrel its way out of her prostate and through her shaft. Alice's shrill voice bellowed through the room as she felt her belly rapidly swell as Morgan's semen filled every inch of her insides, the weight of it so much that it forced both her and Morgan back down onto the bed. Barely conscious, Morgan witnessed Alice's once slightly chubby belly now dwarf the size of her tits, and it started to become so massive she felt it push against her own body. Her vision darkening just as her ejaculation slowed, Morgan collapsed on top of Alice's cumstuffed tummy, now nearly the size of a beach ball.

Alice gagged and wheezed, desperately trying to regain her composure, and once she came to she nearly screamed again at the sight of her enormously engorged stomach that stretched well past her large breasts; inside she could feel gallons of Morgan's seed sloshing around. She could sense that Morgan's flaccid penis had already slipped out from her hole and that the size of the semen puddle between her legs was growing steadily, but at the rate she was draining it would probably be hours before she'd be able to stand. Alice didn't mind the inconvenience however. She'd just experienced the greatest pleasure in her life, and was now sharing in the afterglow with Morgan, who was calmly sleeping on top of her bloated tummy. She reached out and pet Morgan's hair, as if she were a sleeping cat.

"You did awesome, Morgan. I love you." Alice praised her.

Morgan stirred in response, but didn't awaken. Alice started to lay back, ready to fall asleep, until she heard Morgan speak, the words banishing any thought of slumber.

"I love you too... Maria..."

A flash of anger tinged with jealousy ricocheted through Alice's mind. There's no comparison, she thought. I am clearly more experienced and more compatible with Morgan's unorthodox proportions, and yet, subconsciously, she's still pining for that skinny wallflower?