Circle of Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice forced herself to sit up, rising quickly enough she could hear the vast quantity of semen in her belly churn when she stopped moving. She gingerly moved Morgan off her belly and onto the bed, then reached over to the nightstand for her phone.

"I'll show her just how outmatched she is."

The clack of plastic echoed throughout the room as Maria tossed yet another empty pint of ice cream into the trash bin. During her depressive episodes ice cream always made her feel at least a little less shitty, and since she never seemed to be able to gain fat in undesirable places anyway she felt there were no consequences for overindulging. Despite the rush of sugar however, it didn't seem to be helping. It had been a long time since her last crash, and Morgan's rejection seemed to hit her harder than any past trigger in her life.

"Maybe I'll go back to class... next week... maybe..." she muttered as she mindlessly stuffed her hand back down her pants while barely paying attention to the show playing on her TV.

She heard her phone buzz on the table next to her and she nearly elected to ignore it, but the caller ID caught her attention.

"Alice? Alice never texts me." Maria mused. She didn't want to move, given her feelings about Alice at this moment were mixed, but on the off chance it was an emergency she reached for her phone and opened her messages app. There was a single text with a photo attached and the moment it appeared on her screen Maria gripped her phone so hard she would have likely cracked the screen were she a little stronger.

There she was. Alice. Naked and covered in cum, with a belly nearly resembling a full term pregnancy, with a sleeping, happy Morgan next to her. All with an accompanying text that read:

Beat that <3 -Alice

Maria nearly opted to throw her phone at the wall, but stopped herself. Despite the bitchy intent behind the photo, it was a nearly perfect photo of Morgan, her full manhood on display, as well as her cherubic face that made Maria's heart flutter each time she saw it. Seeing her face and cock again made her feel warm and fuzzy, and for the first time in a week she actually felt pleasure when she touched herself. As she continued getting herself off while ogling Morgan's half erect cock, Maria felt the crushing weight of her self pity melt, and by the time she finished she felt as if she was glowing. It didn't matter that Alice had sex with Morgan, and was likely with her right now. Maria decided that she wanted Morgan more, and she was gonna do whatever it took to get her back.

"Enjoy your time with her, you bitch." Maria muttered as she collected all the trash in her room into a bag and opened the windows to let the last vestiges of sunlight enter her room. "I'm gonna get her in the end." With that she gave herself a big smile in the mirror, then ran to the bathroom for a desperately needed shower.