Circle of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was an excellent dancer and put on a real professional show for the men as she teased and tantalised them to distraction. Finally, she sexily unzipped her plastic boots and stood there in just her panties.

"Get them off," chorused the men, loudly, as I closed my eyes in sympathy for my friend. She was a young married woman who had no business parading naked before a bunch of dirty old lechers like these. Wendy stalled for a minute by sauntering sexily around her audience, then, bending over to touch her toes and keeping her legs straight, she wriggled her bum provocatively at her admirers. The place went wild with delight, as slowly and seductively, she eased down her panties and slid them down her long legs. Then, she stood up and kicked them aside, as she displayed her naked body for all to see. The atmosphere in the room was electric as Wendy skipped off to a small dressing room behind the stage. As I blinked at her very professional performance, I wondered, not for the first time, just how often she had done this sort of thing before.

When it was over, I breathed a sigh of relief as the men made their way to the bar down the hall. For one horrible moment, I thought they might haul Nicole and I up onto the stage and demand that, we too, take off our clothes for them.

"Do you think they will need us anymore?" whispered Nicole into my ear. It was almost as if she was disappointed that she couldn't flaunt her body in front of them again.

We cleared the dining table of remaining plates and wine glasses and piled everything up near the dishwasher. It took us about 20 minutes to finish clearing up. We sighed with relief to know our duties had been completed. Thankfully, we were now finished for the evening. So, we were able to go in search of our street clothes and to find Wendy. We had an arrangement that we would share the cost of a taxi at least as far as the bus station.

As we went into the main hall towards the dressing room, I heard a regular and distinct thumping noise coming from the partially glazed door. We stopped in stunned amazement as we made out Wendy's silhouette. Suddenly, it dawned on me what was happening. It was so obvious. Our young married friend was being well and truly fucked by some man, up against the door. I couldn't believe it as I turned to look at Nicole's open mouthed expression. She shrugged her shoulders and I nodded. Whoever was fucking Wendy, it obviously wasn't rape. Wendy was allowing it to happen, apparently without protest.

We didn't know what to do. Our clothes were in the room and we knew we would just have to wait. Meanwhile, the rough lovemaking just went on and on. The man's grunts and growls were intermingled with Wendy's despairing moans, as the door took a hammering from her bouncing arse. Eventually, Nicole got tired of watching her friend being fucked and turned to walk away. Tearing my eyes away from the action, I followed her. Unfortunately, we were spotted by Rainsby's guests as we passed the door to the bar.

"Let's get them," I heard someone shout and the chase was on. Nicole shrieked with girlish excitement as she led our frantic dash for freedom. The trouble was that she chose to run up some stairs to the next floor.

"Where are you going?" I yelled at Nicole. The girl had no sense. Now we had no chance of escape and our pursuers had us trapped. I glanced behind and gasped with alarm at the sight of four red faced men in hot pursuit. It didn't take a genius to work out what they were after, so, panic stricken, I followed the girl in front. It was fairly dark up there, but, I kept on running. Unfortunately, we soon came to a dead end at the end of a corridor and I bumped into a startled Nicole. We were well and truly cornered.

Both of us turned and clutched each other as we faced the rapidly approaching enemy. Lust was written all over their grinning faces and we were speechless with terror.

"We thought we would carry on where we left off downstairs," growled an elderly gentleman stroking his moustache. "So,...come here, Nicole," he ordered, waving her forward. And to my complete astonishment, my pretty young friend walked slowly into his grasp. I was so shocked at her pitiful surrender that I was grabbed myself with hardly any resistance.

Although the rooms upstairs were supposed to be out of bounds to the function downstairs, it did not take the men long to bundle us into one that contained beds with mattresses. What we should have realised was that they knew this place a lot better than we did. "Oh my God," I gasped as their intentions were becoming clearer by the minute. Nicole was thrown onto the bed nearest the window and her would be ravagers lost no time in stripping her naked. As her little white panties were still dangling from a chandelier downstairs it didn't take very long. Meanwhile, my own frantic protests were being brushed aside as my skirt was removed and panties dragged down my legs. "Please leave me alone," I cried, but, no one was taking the slightest bit of notice. They were more intent on stripping me naked, something they achieved in no time at all. Soon, there were hands everywhere, feeling up my legs and over my breasts. Frantically, I tried to fend them off, but, it was a losing battle. Two men, older than my own dad, were pawing my young naked body. "I'll report you to the Police," I squeaked in a last desperate attempt to forestall the inevitable. "But, we are the Police, my dear," grinned my captor. "And we're just having a wee bit of fun."

I lay back crushed, as a feeling of weakness washed over me. Of course, these were Rainsby's well to do friends, who, like him, walked on water and could do whatsoever they liked. These guys were probably senior figures in the police force.

Then, as if to undermine my resistance further, I heard giggling coming from across the room. Unbelievably, Nicole was actually enjoying being groped and fondled by the dirty old men holding her captive. Inevitably, this encouraged my own admirers to step up their assault on my defenceless body. While one groped and squeezed my tits, the other went for my pussy. "Please stop," I gasped as his hand began to stroke my slit. All I could do was to bounce up and down on the bed in an effort to free myself from their restraint. Unfortunately, this action was interpreted as arousal on my part.

"Jesus, she's hot, this one," commented the man fondling my breasts.

"They're both hot if you ask me "grinned his mate nodding towards Nicole's excited little shouts and moans from the other bed. It was obvious to everyone in the room that the young girl loved what they were doing to her. Fascinated, I turned my head and watched. There was not a hint of resistance on her part as they continued to ravage her. On the contrary, they were getting her full co-operation. Nicole, her legs splayed open, was pushing her neatly shaven vagina up off the bed, simply begging to be fingered. My lovely young friend was a dirty old man's dream.

Then, I was rapidly brought back to my own situation, as my legs were spread and a senior policeman's tongue started expertly lapping at my clit. There was nothing I could do, as I was held down and forced to endure my fate. As my nipples were twisted and tormented it didn't take long before their combined efforts had an effect on me. Soon, I forgot about Nicole, as desperately, I tried to stop the feelings that were swelling up in my loins. "Oh no," I murmured with shame, as a finger wriggled inside my love hole and came out glistening with my juices.

"This bitch needs a damn good fucking," one of them proclaimed. "Just like her little pal, over there."

And, as my tormentors relentlessly fingered and toyed with me, I glanced across the room with glazed eyes. True enough, Nicole, was getting well and truly fucked by the old guy with the moustache. "Oh my God," I thought, she's only 18.

Well there was I, a 19 year old blonde, lying naked on a bed, legs spread wide and about to receive the same fate. Protest seemed pointless now. Nicole had been willing enough for both of us. A pillow was shoved under my bum to make me even more accessible. As it was, my vagina was gaping open, defenceless and wet with my enforced juices. A condom was produced and drawn down over a big stiff cock. Then the guy started to fuck me with great enthusiasm. He must have been 50 plus because he had wrinkled eyes and grey flecked hair. I looked steadfastly at the ceiling to avoid the look of triumph he had in his eyes as he rammed into me with piston-like efficiency, filling me up with hard cock. Then the room was filled with the smell of sex and the sound of two girls gasping and moaning as we got a damn good seeing to by both sets of men. It just seemed to go on for hours as their dirty laughs and grunts made my cheeks burn red with shame. Not that they bothered themselves in the slightest about my feelings in the matter. Finally, it seemed that our sexual ordeal was over as my second "lover" gave a despairing groan as he shuddered and rolled over.

Sometime later, Nicole and I were allowed to put our "maid's clothes" back on and make our way back downstairs. The men watched for a while, then lost interest, their mission of lust duly accomplished. They walked out together, slapping each other's backs and chuckled disgustingly. Having got their way they were no longer interested in us. They had left us without a thank you or goodbye. To them, we were just two young tarts provided for their pleasure by Rainsby.

We made our way to the toilets and tried to clean ourselves up before we went home. My knees were still trembling in the aftermath of the sexual ordeal.

"Are you alright?" I asked Nicole. "Yes," she answered......"are you?"

Silently we went about our business with water and paper towels. Nicole's face was still flushed with excitement.

"Are we going to report this?" She asked after a short silence.

I shook my head. "There's no point in doing that, the two guys who....were with me.... are senior policemen." She gasped at that, her brown eyes wide with wonder. "Besides some of us were willing participants," I added. She got the point, immediately and blushed even more. "I had no choice," was all she could say, but, she knew that I had rumbled her.

Then we went back into the dining room to retrieve the panties that were still dangling from the chandelier above. She stood up on a chair and stepped onto the table. Then, she stretched up on tiptoe to reach them. I should have looked away, or left her to it, but, somehow, I was drawn in, nearer, looking right up her little skirt........... I saw everything she had. I couldn't take my eyes off her lovely straight legs, provocative bum and sweet shaven pussy. A dangerous little shiver ran through me and I finally forced myself to look away. What the hell was I doing?

"I can't reach," she cried, annoyingly, sliding of the table and showing off lots of leg. "You're a bit taller than me, Lynn, would you try?"

So, it was my turn to climb up and stretch myself upwards. Unlike Nicole, I left my high heels on and it was enough to reach the material and lift it off the hook. Out of the corner of my eye, I was aware of a pair of eyes staring intently where they shouldn't be looking. Fortunately, I was wearing panties, but a naughty little thought wished that I wasn't.

She helped me down and for a second or two our faces were very close. "Shall I kiss her," I thought as her cheap perfume made me dizzy. Our eyes locked and only a slamming door somewhere in the building brought us to our senses. It was time to look for Wendy.

We found her alright, sitting on a chair in the little dressing room with tears rolling down her face. Of course, by then we had worked it out. It had been Rainsby who had got to her and shagged her up against the door. But it all came out in a flurry of confession, apparently, he had forced his way into her dressing room and caught her naked after the striptease. He had been drinking and was in a demanding mood. "I couldn't stop him," she blubbered out. "You know what he's like."

"We heard you," said Nicole accusingly. "You had sex standing up against the door didn't you?"

Wendy looked up shocked. "Well yes," she confessed.

"We didn't hear you shout for help," I couldn't help commenting.

Wendy started to cry again, but, I hadn't finished. "It's not the first time he's had you, is it?"

"No," blubbered Wendy, "It's not.......... like I said before, he had me over a barrel. And what he wants most of all is my body. It doesn't matter to him one jot that I am a married woman."

Wendy seemed to want to talk and get things off her chest, so I took advantage. Later on she might have clamped up and told us sod all.

"When did you first have sex with him?" I asked.

"It was that day in his office when he confronted me about my gambling debts," she confessed. "As I told you before, he had found out about it and threatened to sack me for breaching my terms of employment...............I was in big trouble and he knew it. He also knew about the mortgage on our house, credit card debts and about Darren getting made redundant..........that's when he made me a proposal........"

"At first I thought he was being a friend and benefactor because he wanted to take on the debt I'd run up and let me pay it off easy, each week, from deductions from my wages. He even said he'd let me work a bit of overtime to help pay off my credit cards."

"As I signed the necessary forms I should have known deep down that there would be a price to pay for his generosity. After all, he had me exactly where he wanted me. I didn't have to wait long to realise this when he asked me to lift up my skirt and show him my legs."

"Are you alright, Lynn?" She asked noting my shocked expression.

"Yes," I assured her, but I had only been thinking of that day in his office when he had got me to do the very same thing.

Wendy continued. "I should have walked out of his office and taken my chances down the job exchange, but, I am sorry to say that I did what he asked. And once I started to hoist up my skirt, there was no going back."

"So did you show him your legs?" asked Nicole.

"Yes he made me stand on a coffee table, so he could look up at me. Then I slowly pulled up the hem.....all the way up to my waist."

"Well you have got nice legs," admitted Nicole. "Were you wearing pantyhose or stockings?"

Wendy laughed bitterly. "I always used to wear pantyhose, but, after my exhibition that day, Rainsby insisted I got rid of them."

"Did he touch you, then?" I asked.

"Oh yes, he had a feel alright. He made it clear that was now his right, whenever he wanted."

"Oh Wendy," I sighed in sympathy.

"That wasn't all," whispered Wendy. "Before he let me go I had to give him a blowjob."

"Gosh," gasped Nicole. "What was it like?"

I put my hand on the young girl's arm in a gesture to quieten her down. But Wendy was in a talkative mood and was quite willing to talk about it.

"He made me kneel down in front of him then he grabbed my hair and forced my face right up close to his........thing..........It was big, hard and circumcised. I had no choice but to take it into my mouth and start sucking. I was so intent on pleasing him that I didn't see him produce his mobile and take a couple of photos of me, one while I was sucking and the second when he came in my mouth and I had to swallow his cum."

"That's horrible," I blurted out. I was referring to the disgusting thing he made her do, but, clearly, Wendy thought I meant the photos.

"Yeah, well now he has something to blackmail me with. If Darren ever got to see those snaps our marriage would be over."

"So he's been fucking me continuously for the past few weeks and there is nothing I can do about it."

"Gosh," gasped Nicole again.

"Where do you do it?" I asked.

"You name it..........in his office, in my bedroom or down some deserted farm track. He also had me tonight in this room."

"I'm so sorry Wendy," I sympathised. "Is there anything we can do to help you?"

"Yes," she spluttered, angrily, "Give the bastard so much sex he leaves me alone."

We shared a taxi to the bus station then made our separate way home. As I sat on the bus with the rain running down the window, I relived the evening's adventures. I was ashamed of myself knowing that Rainsby's friends had taken me so easily in that upstairs room. Every minute of that memory was shameful to me. I was also deeply troubled by my unaccountable interest in Nicole's body and how I had looked up her skirt. But, what troubled me most of all was the realisation that Rainsby had now had his evil way with all three of the girls in our little group. We all worked for him and were desperate to hang onto our jobs, but, somehow we had to find the courage and will power to stand up to him and prevent him from picking us off one by one for sex. Only then would we be able to regain our dignity and self-respect.