Cirrus the Enchanter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann looked on as Cirrus entered the water, rinsed herself and slowly stepped back out of the water. Ann made no effort to cover herself and sat transfixed as Cirrus came out of the springs, water cascading down her body.

Cirrus did not dry herself and only pulled her hair back from her face. She moved to the hot springs at a place where the edge was near the water and dropped away so someone could stand. Cirrus pointed to Ann, showing her where to go.

Cirrus lay back in all her naked glory, with a hand she swept her hair over the edge. Ann waded into the water that only came up to her mid-thigh.

Cirrus brushed her hair back and accidently touched the outside Ann's thigh above the water. Ann felt a tingle in her groin.

Ann reached for the hair soap next to Cirrus supine body.

Cirrus stretched, raising her arms over her head. Ann turned back to this erotic vision and felt Cirrus' hands brush the outside of her thighs. Ann's nipples became immediately erect and she felt herself moisten.

"Sorry," Cirrus said, half-heartedly. Ann did not respond and busied herself with lathering the bar of soap.

Cirrus shifted her body toward the water in order to wet all of her hair. She closed her eyes and splashed water up on her hairline and face. She opened her eyes and with her head tilted back found herself looking right at Ann's groin.

Ann watched her eyes quietly and felt herself tingle.

"Lean forward," Ann said, with a quavering voice. Trying to regain control of herself and the situation, again.

Cirrus leaned forward her hair running in river-lets of water, her breathing becoming erratic. Get control, she thought.

Ann put her lathered hands on Cirrus' hair at first and then began to run her fingers through it. Cirrus began to moan.

"That feels good." Cirrus said, moaning again. Ann leaned closer continuing her washing.

Ann felt Cirrus' hair brush her breast causing her nipple to rise. She moved so that both nipples could feel Cirrus' hair.

Cirrus sat unaware, enjoying Ann's hands running through her hair.

"Lean back to rinse." Ann ordered, bringing Cirrus out of her reverie. Ann sounded more in control than ever, Cirrus fretted. She leaned back, Ann held her hair until it was in the water.

Cirrus, with her eyes closed, contemplated what she would do next on her path of seduction as Ann vigorously rinsed her hair.

A bit a foam flicked from Ann's hand and landed on Cirrus' chin. Cirrus began to reach up to wipe it away.

"Don't, I'll get it." Ann exclaimed. "Just keep your eye's closed."

Cirrus did as ordered and felt Ann's hand touch her face, whipping away the foam.

Cirrus heard her rinse her hand and then felt her warm wet hand on her face again. This time Ann was delicately touching her lips with her thumb.

Cirrus opened her eyes in shock. She looked up at Ann's face and saw that her eyes were glazed over with lust.

Ann did not notice Cirrus had opened her eyes for a moment, her focus being on the erotic touch of her lips. When Ann did notice Cirrus looking at her, their eyes met only briefly before Ann moved to kiss Cirrus. At first, the kiss was awkward, Cirrus assumed that Ann had never kissed anyone passionately before. Ann's lips were pressed closed mouth against Cirrus'.

Cirrus raised her hand and ran it through Ann's hair. Cirrus then pressed her tongue into Ann's mouth, causing her to moan into Cirrus' mouth. Soon, their tongues were dancing in each other's mouths.

Ann's hand had moved down to Cirrus neck and was lightly brushing it, sending tingles up and down her body.

Cirrus lazily put her other hand over her head and lightly brushed the outside of Ann's thigh just below her behind. Tingles coerced through Ann's body focusing on her nipples, groin and mouth. Again, she moaned into Cirrus' mouth.

Ann's hand on Cirrus neck tentatively moved down to the top of her breast. Cirrus untangled her hand from Ann's hair and with it pushed Ann's hand down onto her breast. With her hand over Ann's, she squeezed her own breast, causing them both to moan.

Ann moved her body up onto the shore without breaking their kiss or releasing her grip on Cirrus' breast until she was kneeling over her. Cirrus brought the hand that had been on Ann's thigh between them and gently touched Ann's nipple with thumb and forefinger.

This caused Ann to break their kiss to moan.

"Oh, God!" She uttered, her voice heavy with lust. Breathing deeply and then returning her attention to Cirrus' mouth.

Cirrus moved her hand away from where it had been holding Ann's on her breast and touched Ann's other breast, fully brushing her nipple with her thumbs, causing Ann to moan into her mouth again.

Ann's hand imitated Cirrus' motion on her own breast, lightly touching her nipples causing both women to moan together.

Ann had not forgotten her fascination with Cirrus' lack of hair and the desire to touch Cirrus there overtook her. Her hand traced Cirrus body down her side. Cirrus knew where she was going and raised her body to Ann's touch.

Ann's hand traced across Cirrus' hips and moved to touch her mound. Cirrus gasped as Ann began to rub her slowly. Ann could not believe how soft Cirrus felt. Her skin was smooth to the touch. The feeling was incredible and Ann hoped Cirrus would show her how she could remove her hair as well.

Cirrus opened her legs to give Ann greater access. Ann's hand slide further down, her fingers parting Cirrus' labia. Cirrus moaned into her mouth.

Cirrus' hand left Ann's nipple and traced its' way down Ann's body much as she had. Ann held her legs together for a moment in hesitation, but then spread her legs to give Cirrus full access. Ann felt a moment of embarrassment as her groin had never seen a razor, but she pushed out the thought to enjoy the touch.

Cirrus moved her hand gently between Ann's legs, slowly rubbing her labia until Ann's body motions signaled her that she wanted more. Cirrus used her middle finger to part Ann's lips and was surprised to find Ann's clitoris swollen. Ann began to buck her hips against Cirrus' hand.

Ann broke their kiss and began moaning.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Ann grunted as she ground herself on Cirrus' hand.

Ann stopped her own manipulation of Cirrus' labia and concentrated on her own pleasure.

Cirrus' other hand moved back and forth between Ann's nipples. Ann's hand gripped Cirrus' shoulder as she tried to maintain her balance.

Ann's thrusts became arrhythmic and Cirrus just held her hand in place. Ann kissed her on the mouth again. Her body twitched and shuddered as she climaxed and fell onto Cirrus.

Cirrus just held her as she shuddered in the aftermath of her orgasm, gently running her hand up and down Ann's back.

After several moments Ann regained herself.

"Thank you," She said, quietly and kissed Cirrus.

Ann's hand retraced its' path to Cirrus groin and began again to rub her. Her mouth left Cirrus' and kissed her way down her neck, shoulder and breast to take Cirrus' nipple in her mouth.

As Ann massaged Cirrus' labia, her mouth moved back and forth between her breast.

When Cirrus tried to reach up to touch Ann in reciprocation, Ann gently pushed her hand away.

Ann manipulated Cirrus' body with a delicate touch and erotic naivety that quickly sent Cirrus into a convulsing orgasm. Again, the two women held one another as Cirrus recovered.

When Ann felt her stir beneath her, she quickly asked.

"Wash my hair?" She asked, looking down at Cirrus.

"Of course." Cirrus replied, hugging her.

Ann switched places with Cirrus, laying on her back to wet her hair as Cirrus entered the water.

Cirrus ran her hands through Ann's hair as it lay in the water stopping only to kiss her face and mouth from time to time. Ann enjoyed the touch all apprehension in her gone as the evening unfolded.

Ann sat up to have her hair soaped, Cirrus came out of the water to sit behind her, washing her hair as she pressed her breasts into Ann's back.

Cirrus' breasts became covered in lather from Ann's hair and she began to rug herself against Ann. Ann's body pressed back as she closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling. Cirrus reached around Ann with both hands and began to rub her breasts and lightly touch her nipples. Ann moaned and leaned back against Cirrus.

Cirrus' hands were busy and began to make their way down to Ann's groin. Ann stopped her with delicate insistence.

"Cirrus, shave me." Ann said. It wasn't a request, it was a demand. Cirrus sat back.

"Let's rinse off first." Cirrus said, taking Ann's hand and leading her into the water.

As they rinsed, they kissed again and began to get passionate. Ann stopped Cirrus wondering hands again.

"Shave me!" Ann demanded. Cirrus finally understood and lead her back to the ledge.

"Do you have a razor?" Cirrus asked, looking at Ann's bathing items.

"Yes, for my legs." Ann replied, seating herself at the water's edge.

Cirrus quickly found the razor and grabbed the soap.

The two women looked at each other with knowing smiles understanding that this was going to lead to more physical pleasure.

Cirrus applied her lathered hands gently to Ann's furry mound. Ann pushed herself into Cirrus hand, eager for her touch.

Cirrus moved in close with the straight razor, her face very near her work. Ann bucket her hips again.

"Stay still." Cirrus cautioned. Ann complied.

Cirrus pressed the razor against Ann's labia, removing hair as the blade moved. Ann could not help moaning as with each stroke of the blade she could feel more of her flesh. Cirrus was not helping her maintain control either and her other hand moved about drawing her flesh tight for each cut.

Finally, Cirrus was finished, splashed water to rinse Ann's bare flesh. Ann flinched at the feeling.

Cirrus stopped and looked up at Ann from where she was kneeling in the water between her legs. Ann just looked into her intense brown eyes.

Cirrus broke the stare, leaned forward and kissed her labia. Ann reflexed by squeezing her legs around Cirrus head, then just as quickly releasing her and pulling the back of Cirrus head with her hand. Ann fell back slightly on her elbow as she continued to hold Cirrus' lips against her.

Cirrus relished her conquest, taking her time she explored every part of Ann's flesh with her tongue. Ann bucked her hips as she enjoyed the sensation of a woman's tongue on her bare skin.

At the edge of sensory overload, Ann climaxed quickly. She pulled Cirrus out of the water and stood beside her on the shore. The two women kissed and held each other close. Ann could not get enough, she wanted her tongue and hands to be everywhere on Cirrus' body at once and she wanted Cirrus' hands and tongue to be everywhere on hers' as well.

Standing they took turn kissing and licking each other's breast. When Cirrus' hand moved down to rub Ann between her legs, Ann did not stop her this time.

Ann leaned back as Cirrus licked her nipples and rubbed her through another orgasm. Ann's body shuddered as Cirrus helped her fall gently to her knees. Cirrus kneeled beside her stroking her hair and holding her.

Ann recovered quickly and turned her head, so she could suck Cirrus' nipple into her mouth. Cirrus held her head in place and stoked her hair as her head fell back in a deep moan.

Ann switched to the other breast after a moment and then gently pushed Cirrus unto her back. Ann followed the motion so that she was on hands and knees above Cirrus. Ann kissed her face and for the first time noticed a scent that could only be from her own body. She hungrily kissed and licked Cirrus' face so that she could taste herself. With her free hand she reached down between Cirrus' thighs so that she could feel her bare skin.

Cirrus' body responded to the touch and Ann began to kiss her way down her body. Ann stopped for a moment at each breast, then continued toward her goal.

Cirrus responded by spreading her legs and putting her knees in the air, giving Ann full access. Ann moved her hand aside and pressed her lips against Cirrus' labia. Cirrus arched her back and put a hand on the back of Ann's head trying to pull her lips closer. Ann explored with her tongue, tasting Cirrus made her want her even more.

Cirrus arched her back again and orgasmed. Her pelvis twitching against Ann's face.

Ann crawled up over Cirrus' body and the two fell into a passionate embrace as Cirrus licked Ann's mouth and face. The two women began to make pelvic thrusts against one another's legs and each realized that they were far from finished.

Ann began to kiss her way down Cirrus' body again when Cirrus stopped her with a gentle hand as she propped herself up on one elbow.

"If you put your legs over my shoulder," Cirrus began. "We can taste each other at the same time."

Ann began to shake in excitement and could only nod in response.

Cirrus lay back on the ground, holding her hands out to guide Ann's legs over her. Ann swung her legs around and did not wait for Cirrus, diving her face between her legs.

At first, Cirrus had to crane to neck up in order to lick Ann. A gentle slap on the rear and Ann got the message to lower her pelvis to Cirrus mouth.

Ann busied herself with her tongue as she had before, the reverse angle made her feel like she was exploring Cirrus for the first time. Ann would pause only briefly to moan.

Cirrus used her tongue to explore Ann's labia and then began to penetrate her with it. This caused Ann to shudder in climax again. Ann quickly returned the favor with tongue and fingers. Cirrus twitched and shuddered beneath her.

Cirrus took a note from Ord's book, craned her neck up and began to tongue Ann's backside. Ann let out a low moan, twitch once and shuddered her way through another orgasm.

Cirrus and Ann lay in each other's arms for some time before they rinsed again and dressed one another. Each caressing the other under their silk gowns. Both women kissed again and embraced. Ann pulled away, a questioning look on her face.

"Again?" She asked, still holding Cirrus.

"Later." Cirrus replied, hugging her.

Ann broke away, holding her hand lingering until she stepped away, turned and walked away dreamily floating down the path to the village.

Cirrus looked up at the sky, only partially satisfied. The storm had passed, the night was still young. She slowly walked down the path, not wanting to catch Ann.

At least not yet, Cirrus mused to herself.

Entering the village, she walked past Ord and Varian's hut and briefly thought of waking them for more fun, but then decided not to interfere in their love. Farther into the village she slowly walked. A light peeking through a window where the curtain had not been drawn tight caught her eye and she turned toward it.

Widow Maris' home stood before her. Looking around Cirrus saw a wine sack hanging from the overhang of a nearby porch. Someone had left it out by accident, Cirrus promised to put it to good use and removed it from its' perch.

Pushing aside the door curtain only part way and she announced herself.

"Hello?" Cirrus said, into the dark room.

"Who's there?" Widow Maris said from the room where the light was coming from.

"A friend with wine." Cirrus answered cryptically.

Widow Maris appeared at the far doorway, oil lamp in hand.

Cirrus drew in her breath. 'Widow' was an unfair title for this gorgeous creature. About the same height as Cirrus her figure was accentuated by round breasts, a delicate swell of her hips and a firm behind. Her black silk gown fell onto and away from these features highlighting them. Her own black hair matched the color of her dress, both making her olive skin seem lighter than it was. A narrow chin and high cheek bones accented her deep blue eyes. A widow not quite a year, no suiters had come to her door. In another room, her two young sons slept in their cribs, the last being born after her husband's death in battle.

"Cirrus, please come in." Maris said, recognizing her face in the light of the oil lamp.

Cirrus pushed aside the curtain and entered the house, holding the wine sack in front of her.

"I'll get some cups." Maris offered, seeing the wine sack. She put the oil lamp on the center table and walked back into the room she had come from.

Cirrus watched her hips wiggle and her rear sway as she walked away. Lust began to rush through Cirrus veins.

Cirrus sat on the couch by the table and placed the wine sack on it. As she sat back her gown fell away from her leg, exposing its' length to her hip. She made no effort to cover herself as Maris entered the room with two clay cups in her hand.

Maris glanced at Cirrus leg and admired its color and tone. Maris placed the cups on the table as Cirrus picked up the wine sack to pour into each glass. Her movement caused her dress to fall completely away from her leg, exposing her groomed mound for Maris' eyes. Maris looked on not embarrassed in the least when her eyes moved up to meet Cirrus.

"Your uncovered." Maris stated flatly and looked away. "Would you like something to eat?"

"No, I'm fine. Thank you." Cirrus replied, covering herself partially, leaving her leg exposed.

Cirrus took the two cups of wine and handed one to Maris who had sat on the couch beside her.

Maris exhaled in exhaustion as she took the cup.

"To friends with wine." Maris said, raising her glass to Cirrus in a toast. She then brought the glass to her lips and drank the entire contents of the large clay cup. Finished she gasped and held her cup out for Cirrus to refill.

Cirrus had only taken a sip, the wine was awful. She quickly put her glass down and filled Maris' again.

"Isn't that Laird's wine sack?" Maris asked, noticing the markings on the bag.

"Yes, I think it is." Cirrus answered. Maris was draining another cup.

"Laird doesn't need any more wine." Maris stated, as she offered her glass to Cirrus for another fill. "God, this wine is awful." Maris exclaimed, wiping some from the corner of her mouth.

Maris lay her head on the back of the couch as the wine moved through her veins.

"Thank you, Cirrus." Maris said, her speech slurred slightly from the effects of the wine. "You have always been a good friend." She reached over and patted Cirrus on her exposed thigh with her hand and then left it to rest there.

"Thank you, Maris." Cirrus replied. "I enjoy helping you and the boys." She put her hand on Maris and holding it on her thigh.

"You really have been a great help to me." Maris said, looking into her half full cup of wine. "After he died, I have been so alone."

"I know, that's why I'm here." Cirrus said, offering comfort.

Cirrus leaned forward to hug Maris, with one arm, the other still holding her hand on Cirrus' thigh. Maris came forward to return the hug, placing her cup in the table. The two women's bodies came together in a friendly hug. As Cirrus pressed her body against Maris their breasts pressed together through their silk gowns. Maris felt her nipples become erect with the touch and discounted it to the wine. Cirrus own nipples became erect as well, but not because of the wine as she hadn't drank any, hers' were erect from sexual excitement.

Maris hugged her for a long time, enjoying the touch of another person.

Cirrus had moved her head and was breathing softly on Maris neck. Maris felt herself becoming moist and decided to end the hug. It was only then that she remembered her hand on Cirrus leg. In turning to hug one another, Maris' hand with Cirrus help had moved to Cirrus' inner thigh. Maris could feel the heat from between Cirrus' legs, which shot a tingle down to her own groin. She pulled away from Cirrus, who let her hand go as well. Maris looked down at Cirrus' erect nipples, which were trying to push their way out of her gown to be touched. Maris looked away.

"I need to go to sleep." Maris said, standing up a little unsteady from the wine.