Cirrus the Enchanter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan rubbed his hand over her vulva, expanding his motion to include her sphincter as she had asked.

Cirrus moaned into Logan's mouth. He continued to massage her anus and she rubbed herself against his hand.

Logan reached over to his nightstand with his other hand and grabbed a bottle of massage oil. He put some in his hands and rubbed some on Cirrus' nipples and more on her puckering anus.

"What's that?" Cirrus asked.

"Massage oil." Logan answered in a whisper, holding his hand up to her nose so that she could smell it.

"Lilacs," Cirrus whispered back, recognizing the fragrance.

Logan moved Cirrus up into his sleeping mat, leaving Ann lying on the plush rug.

Ann opened her eyes at their movement and smiled up at them. She slowly rose and followed them onto the sleeping mat.

Logan moved Cirrus onto the center of the sleeping mat and continued to massage her rear passage with the oil. With is other hand he began to delicately touch her vulva, teasing her with his light touch.

Ann moved around the both of them and kissed Cirrus and reached under her and rubber her nipples with one hand.

Logan continued to rub his fingers on Cirrus' anus until it was relaxed enough for one of his fingers to gently enter her. He felt her clinch for a moment and stopped moving until she relaxed. His attention to her clit became more intense as he wanted to increase her pleasure. Her sphincter relaxed, after a moment.

"Oh my God!" Cirrus exclaimed. "More." She thrust her hips back onto Logan's hand.

Logan inserted another finger in her back passage.

"Oh God!" Cirrus exclaimed.

Ann now sat to her side and was playing with both her nipples.

"Oh God, stick you cock in me!" Cirrus exclaimed as she rhythmically thrust her hips back onto Logan's hands.

Logan withdrew his fingers, disappointing Cirrus for a moment. He kneeled behind her and placed the head of his cock at her rear opening and tried to be gentle as he pushed forward.

Cirrus was having none of it and thrust herself back onto his cock.

The head of Logan's cock popped past the ring of her anus and Cirrus gasped in pleasure at the new sensation.

"Oh my God, yes!" Cirrus exclaimed. She had grabbed the sheet in the fists of bother he hands. "Fuck me!" She demanded. She took her hand and grabbed the back of Ann's head and kissed her hard on, exploring her mouth with her tongue, wanting to share her pleasure any way she could.

Logan began to slowly thrust into Cirrus' backside, wanting to be gentle and make what he believed was Cirrus first time doing this to be an enjoyable experience. Logan's brother Ord had told him that he had never had Cirrus in this manner, so Logan was pretty sure that he was her first.

"Rub my pussy, please." Cirrus asked Ann in a whisper, breaking their kiss.

Ann reached her hand under Cirrus and while she had felt her pussy before she was surprised how wet Cirrus was at the moment. Ann's fingers easily slipped inside her and her hand rubbed against her clitoris unintentionally sending Cirrus over the edge of her building climax.

"Oh fuck." Cirrus gasped and collapsed onto her elbows. The contractions of her anus around Logan's cock came close to sending him over the edge of his own climax and he stopped moving in order to maintain control.

Ann stopped her ministrations and just held Cirrus in her arms and lightly kissed her face.

Cirrus remained motionless for a moment until she thrust her hips back onto Logan's cock.

Logan picked up on her signal and began thrusting slowly into her again.

Ann had dropped her hands from Cirrus body, but now returned them to where they had been. One hand her breasts, the other between her legs gently cupping her pussy and slowly massaging her as she increased pressure and eventually inserting her fingers and beginning to rub Cirrus' clitoris with her thumb.

Cirrus was quickly climbing towards another orgasm with all the stimulation from her two partners. She craned her neck to kiss Ann on the lips as she moaned her pleasure.

Logan was thrusting vigorously and made the decision to see to his own pleasure. He picked up his pace and began to thrust deeply into Cirrus' backside.

Logan's thrusts began to overwhelm Cirrus' nerves and she peaked again with the combined stimulation of Ann's hand. Her body shuddered as she felt Logan unload in her ass.

Logan continued to thrust through part of his orgasm as it was very intense. The euphoria in his brain nearly overwhelmed him and he fell to his side on the sleeping mat. His cock slipping from Cirrus as if fired the last to ropes of his orgasm.

Cirrus collapsed on the mat in Ann's arms.

Ann smiled, looking at her two bed partners. Happy to be part of their pleasure.

Cirrus was the first to recover and crawled her way up Ann's body kissing her breasts and nipples as she made her way up to her breasts.

Logan was not too far behind her, his hands trailing along Cirrus' body but quickly moving to the other side of Ann as she was now the focus of attention.

"Is this your first time with a man?" Cirrus asked in a whisper.

"Yes," Ann answered breathlessly looking into Logan's eyes.

Logan kissed her on the mouth gently as Cirrus dropped her mouth to Ann's nipples.

Ann moaned into Logan's mouth.

Cirrus moved her hand between Ann's legs and began to warm her up, cupping her pussy and gently stroking the lips of her vulva.

Logan continued to kiss Ann and play with her nipple and Cirrus continued to lick and suck the other.

Ann moaned into Logan's mouth as her arousal increased.

Logan moved his hands to Ann's waist and pulled her on top of him as he rolled onto his back.

Cirrus scooted out of the way, to make room for the two lovers.

"You are in control. You may feel a pinch as I enter you." Logan reassured Ann.

Ann looked down at Logan, her eyes were glazed over with lust.

Cirrus reach between them and grabbed Logan's cock to guide it into Ann as she lowered herself onto him.

Ann didn't stop as she dropped complete down onto Logan's full length. Her eyes popped, she made a small squeaking noise and bit her lower lip.

Ann rested for a moment and then rose up to fall again onto Logan's cock.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed. She smiled and looked at Cirrus, who was kneeling patiently next to her.

Cirrus leaned forward and gently kissed Ann on the mouth.

Ann continued to kiss Cirrus as she began to bounce herself up and down on Logan's cock.

Logan looked on as the two amazing women kissed on another and then reached for one another and began to play with each other's breasts.

Ann's thrusts increased in pace until it became her main focus and she broke her kiss with Cirrus and looked down at Logan. She placed her hands on her shoulders and changed her thrusts into a rocking motion and contact with her clitoris increased and she could feel her orgasm really beginning to build.

Logan grabbed her hips and began to thrust powerfully up into her.

Ann felt herself peak and stopped moving as Logan continued to thrust into her. Her orgasm shot through her body, causing her vaginal muscles to contract around Logan's cock as he continued to thrust into her.

The sensation of Ann's climax was too much for Logan and he climaxed deeply into Ann's cunt, as he continued to thrust into her.

Ann fell on Logan's chest, exhausted. Her night of sexual exploration had finally worn her out.

Logan mover her to his side as his cock slipped from her.

Cirrus kissed on Ann on the cheek and Logan full on the mouth. She pulled the covers up over all of them and thought about the new friends that she had made that night and what adventures they may have tomorrow. She placed her head on Logan's chest and looked over at Ann, who smiled back at her and fell into a peaceful sleep.