Cirrus the Enchanter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll help you to bed and brush your hair." Cirrus offered, taking Maris by the arm.

"Thanks, that would be nice." Maris said, leaning back against Cirrus for support. Feeling Cirrus breast rubbing against the back of her arm as they walked.

Inside Maris' bedroom was a sleeping mat that she fell onto once she was near the edge. Cirrus looked around for a brush as Maris watched her move about the room.

What an exquisite beauty, Maris thought, wondering why Cirrus was not married. Maris watched Cirrus' body as she moved around the room. Firm breast, behind and legs moved under the thin covering of silk.

Cirrus found Maris' hair brush and turn to see a drunk Maris staring at her.

"Sit up, so I can brush your hair." Cirrus ordered. Maris complied sitting on the edge of the sleeping mat. One shoulder of her gown slipped off her shoulder, she left it there. The bottom of her gown was bunched up just below her waist, but she didn't care.

Cirrus crawled across the sleeping mat, brush in hand. She sat close behind Maris, her bare legs rubbing against Maris' legs.

Maris sat, eyes closed, enjoying the mild euphoria of the wine.

Cirrus ran her fingers through her hair and began to brush it. Maris began to feel her nipples getting erect again, but just felt that it was the wine. Cirrus brushed her hair for a while and then put the brush down.

Cirrus placed her hands on Maris' shoulders and began to message her tired muscles.

Maris tensed for a moment and then let Cirrus fingers work their magic.

"You're so tense, try to relax." Cirrus said softly her breath warm on Maris' neck. Maris nipple grew some more.

Cirrus hands worked over Maris' shoulders and at some point, the other shoulder of her gown fell off. The top of the gown was suspended on her breasts for only a moment as she shook her body and it fell to her waist, exposing her.

Cirrus continued as if nothing had happened. She reached over to the oil lamp on the side board of the sleeping mat and dipped her fingers into it. She rubbed the oil on both hands and returned her attention to Maris' shoulders and back.

Maris was lost in the wine and Cirrus' touch. Her body began to sway as Cirrus rubbed her.

Maris had kept her hands on the sleeping mat outside of Cirrus' legs. She now moved them to touch the outside of both Cirrus' thighs. Cirrus reached for more oil.

Maris began to rub Cirrus' thighs in rhythm to the rubbing of her back. This caused Maris to hold her arms away from her body.

Cirrus moved her hands down to Maris sides and began to rub oil there as well. Maris reached for some oil also and began to rub it on Cirrus' thighs. Cirrus moved her hands forward to touch the sides of Maris' breasts.

Maris moans softly to the touch. Electricity shot through her body from her skin to her nipples and to her groin. She reached behind her to rub Cirrus' behind with both hands. Cirrus moaned, leaned forward and kissed Maris' neck. She reached around with both hands and gently rubbed her oiled hands across Maris' nipples.

Maris moaned again and leaned back against Cirrus wanting to feel her breasts against her skin again.

Cirrus continued to massage her breast and kiss her neck. Maris reached up with her hands and pulled Cirrus face toward hers and kissed her full on the mouth. Cirrus moved to her side as she turned and continued to rub her oiled breasts. Maris held onto Cirrus head running her fingers through her hair.

Facing one another they continued to kiss. Cirrus massaging both her breasts and Maris hands returning to Cirrus behind. Maris hands kneaded Cirrus rear sending waves of pleasure to her groin.

Cirrus hand moved down to edge of Maris' gown and pushed it up to her waist. Maris shifted her body in order to tilt her pelvis as she spread her legs. Cirrus oiled hand found the folds of her vulva and began to slowly rub. Maris moaned into her mouth.

Maris removed her hands from Cirrus hair and reached for her body. Through the silk she felt Cirrus nipples grow hard under her touch. She pushed the gown off her shoulders and over her hips 'til it gathered at Cirrus knees.

The action of Cirrus fingers had become more intense. Her digits slipping though the folds of her flesh and inside her.

Maris broke away from their kiss to catch her breath. She took hold of Cirrus arm not to stop her but to control the rhythm of her hand. Maris began to rock against Cirrus hand, her breathing settled for a moment as she began to focus on her approaching orgasm. Maris pulled Cirrus' face to hers and kissed her hard as her body was racked with the intensity of her climax.

Cirrus hugged her tightly pushing her breast against Maris body as she settled down from her orgasm.

After a moment, Maris moved reaching for Cirrus' body. Her goal was to feel Cirrus groomed mound that she has seen earlier. The two women moved to the center of the sleeping mat facing one another. Maris removing her gown along the way. Naked together the two women were amazed by how similar their bodies were. Breasts about the same size, areola almost the same centered with sensitive nipples.

Maris moved first wanting to touch Cirrus and return her favor. Maris hand found her skin smooth to the touch and wet with excitement. Maris kissed her as her fingers worked through the folds of her skin. Cirrus moaned into her mouth and then gently pushed Maris body down her own. Maris stopped to lick and kiss Cirrus nipples, tentatively at first and then with more confidence as Cirrus' moaning let her know that she was doing it right. Cirrus pushed Maris head away from her nipples and down toward her stomach.

Maris understood, her late husband had done the same for her.

Kissing her way down Cirrus body, she moved between her legs and added her lips and tongue to the work her fingers were doing.

Cirrus arched her back in response moaning loudly. Maris continues to hungrily lick and probe. Maris free hand reached to the table beside the sleeping mat, reached through the curtain and pulled an ivory object out.

Cirrus looked up to see what she was doing and gasped. In Maris' hand was a phallus made of ivory. Cirrus threw her head back on the pillow in anticipation. Maris began to slowly rub the phallus on the inside of Cirrus' thigh. The action caused tingles to run up Cirrus' spine. Maris slowly rubbed the smooth ivory up and down Cirrus as she continued to lick and kiss.

In all her experience, Cirrus had never seen of felt anything like the ivory phallus. She was able to control herself long enough to ask a question. Cirrus propped herself upon her elbows.

"Where did you get that?" She asked, gasping for breath.

"My husband made if for me, for when he was away." Maris was able to respond. The wine and what currently held her attention were keeping the memory of his loss far away. She continued to manipulate Cirrus' body.

Cirrus threw herself back onto the sleeping mat with a loud moan as Maris penetrated her with the ivory. With a steady rhythm, Maris moved the ivory back and forth as she continued to lick around the base. Cirrus body went rigid, she grabbed Maris' head and shook through her orgasm.

Maris stopped her motion as Cirrus shook. As Cirrus' spasms subsided she kissed her way up her body. Cirrus hugged her tight to her once she had reached her neck, savoring the closeness of her body.

With her orgasm complete, Cirrus craned her neck down to kiss Maris' face. Maris moved her body up to where she could return the kiss. The two women spent several moments simply enjoying each other's lips and tongue.

Cirrus gently pushed Maris onto her back and kissed her way down her face to her neck. Balancing on one elbow, Cirrus gently kneaded Maris' near breast and caressed her nipple. Cirrus' other hand squeezed the other breast and ran her thumb over the extended nipple. Maris moaned softly and Cirrus continued to kiss her neck.

Maris began bucking her hips in anticipation of what was to come. Cirrus far hand left Maris' breast and traced a line gently down her ribs. The hand was replaced by Cirrus' mouth as she gently kissed, licked and sucked Maris' nipple, causing her to moan deeply. Cirrus' hand traced across Maris' hip and moved between her legs. Maris continued to buck her hips in anticipation.

Cirrus' fingers slid between the lips of Maris' labia and gently massaged her clitoris. Maris moaned into her mouth and moved her hips rhythmically against Cirrus' fingers.

Maris began to approach another orgasm, but Cirrus wanted this one to be special. Her hand left its place between Maris' legs and searched through the covers. Maris moaned into Cirrus' mouth in protest.

Cirrus quickly found what she had been looking for and pressed the ivory phallus against Maris' wet lips. Rubbing the ivory lengthwise, the previous rhythm returned. Maris began her climb again.

Cirrus continued to rub the ivory along Maris' opening, gently nudging her clitoris periodically with it.

Maris began to crest and Cirrus slid the phallus into her and began to rub her clitoris with her thumb.

Maris convulsed in orgasm and shook, gripping Cirrus tightly as she convulsed.

Maris released her grip and Cirrus moved down her body to lick Maris labia and she continued to move the ivory in and out.

Maris began to thrust her hips again into the thrusting, licking Cirrus.

She screamed loudly and she shook through another orgasm.

Cirrus stopped what she was doing and looked up at Maris' face.

Maris did not move and Cirrus quickly realized that she was sleeping.

A soft smile on Maris' face, let Cirrus know she would sleep well.

Cirrus put the ivory phallus back under the nightstand and covered Maris in a blanket. She put her gown and sandals back on and left Maris to sleep.

In the living room, she picked up the wine sack and headed out the door.

Across the street, she returned the half empty wine sack to its' perch on the rafter.

"Stealing wine, are we, Cirrus?" A deep male voice behind her asked.

Cirrus turned to see Ord's younger brother, Logan, standing in front of her. He was dressed in his uniform with his rifle over his shoulder as he was on guard in the village this evening. Cirrus had kept her distance from Logan out of respect to Ord.

But Ord is married now. Cirrus thought.

"Laird has too much wine and you know it." Cirrus stated, firmly.

Logan smiled and thought for a few moments.

"That may be true, but I am supposed to be on guard." Logan stated, teasing.

"Oh, but I thought the village had two guards?" Cirrus replied.

"It does, but I think you still need to be punished." Logan said with a chuckle.

"What did you have in mind?" Cirrus asked, swaying seductively as she walked toward him.

"Well, I..." Logan started.

"Cirrus," Ann cried, from across the street.

"Ann," Cirrus replied.

Ann came to Cirrus, hugged her and kissed her quickly on the lips.

Logan stepped back in shock for a moment, but quickly recovered.

"Ann, are you an accomplice of Cirrus'?" Logan questioned, taking a chance.

Ann looked at Cirrus confused.

Cirrus subtly nodded her head.

A sparkle came across Ann's eyes when she understood what was about to happen. She turned to Logan, holding her head down.

"Yes, Logan, I have been bad and need to be taken into your custody along with Cirrus." Ann stated in a pouty voice. She reached for Cirrus hand.

"Yes, Logan, we should both be taken into your custody for a while." Cirrus confirmed.

Logan was only surprised for a moment that his ploy had worked, but then quickly figured that all three were in mutual consent.

"Where are we going?" Ann asked, looking up at Logan through a lock of hair.

The words caught in his throat as he tried to speak.

"Back to my place after I tell Archie where I am going." Logan finally spit out. "Come on, girls." He said patting both of them on the bottom as he shepherded them down the street.

They found Archie on the opposite side of town watching the storm fade into the distance.

"Archie, I'm taking these two into custody for stealing wine." Logan informed.

"Okay, I'll watch the village." Archie replied, not turning to see who was in custody as he was rapt in watching the lightning from the storm.

Logan hustled the two girls away before Archie could realize what was happening.

Archie did not hear them giggling.

Cirrus led both her fellow conspirators by the hand toward her hut.

Inside she moved around the room lighting candles. Her light white dress flowed around her and it look like she was almost dancing as she moved.

Logan was rapt watching Cirrus move about in her seductive elegance.

Ann stepped closer to him and breathed deeply, inhaling his man scent through her nose.

"She is quite lovely, isn't she?" Ann commented, her voice heavy with lust. "Have you been with her before?" She paused for a moment. "I have."

Logan's head snapped around to look at Ann.

"No," barely escaped from his lips, after a moment.

Ann moved quickly, pressing her body to his and kissing him full on his mouth.

Logan's mouth and hands responded before his brain realized what was happening.

They explored one another's mouths as Logan's hands moved over Ann's thin dress. His hands came to rest on her bottom, which he squeezed and pulled into him.

Ann's arms where around his neck so he was surprised when he felt his belt being undone. He turned his head without breaking the kiss to see Cirrus concentrating on removing his cloths.

The kiss was broken as Ann and Cirrus lifted his shirt over his head.

Ann kissed his chest and Cirrus kissed his shoulders as his pants hit the floor.

Ann gasped as Logan's erection sprang forth, striking her breast. She seized it and began to rub it against her nipple trailing pre-cum over her thin dress. Immediately, she realized she had too much clothing on and pulled her breasts from the top of her dress and shoved the dress down off of her body. Never once releasing Logan's cock as she continued to rub it lovingly on her ample bosom.

Cirrus had dropped her thin dress and was rubbing her breasts on Logan's back as she encircled his body with her arms, rubbing his chest with her hands.

Logan was amazing Ann was crouched before him as she was a young woman in the village, he had watched her grow up and he had never thought about her in a sexual manner at any time before this evening. Cirrus on the other hand was a being of pure sexuality, many times he had pleasured himself to thoughts of her, but he had never wanted to go near her out of difference to his bother Ord. Ord was married now, making Cirrus available to anyone. Logan smiled at the thought, swung his arm behind him to grab Cirrus and pull her in front of him as he kissed her full on the lips.

Cirrus moaned into his mouth as her nipples drug across his chest.

Logan dropped his hand to Cirrus' breast and brushed her nipple with his thumb.

Cirrus moaned again and pressed her body against his.

Ann took Logan's cock in her hand and kissed the tip with her full lips. She licked the underside of the head and was rewarded with more pre-cum as she began to stroke his shaft with both hands now. Ann began to suck on him gently, urging more pre-cum from him without wanting him to ejaculate. She had never been with a man before and wanted to make the experience last.

Cirrus kissed her way down Logan's chest until she was kneeling next to Ann.

Ann stopped sucking on Logan for a moment and kissed Cirrus full on the mouth, sharing some of his pre-cum with her.

Cirrus broke the kiss and then took Logan into her mouth, sucking his full length into her and into her throat.

Logan moaned loudly in pleasure and threw his head back.

Ann looked up at him and smiled, she wanted give him this kind of pleasure too.

Cirrus continued to throat his cock for a few moments and Ann rubbed her hand on Logan's chest and reached around him with the other hand to squeeze his tight butt.

Cirrus released his cock and offered it to Ann as she caught her breath.

Ann kissed Cirrus quickly and took Logan's cock into her mouth. She lovingly stroked it with her tongue and lips as she had watched Cirrus do a moment earlier. She took it to the back of her throat and tested it against her gag reflex until she had it under control enough to take his cock into her throat.

Logan's moans of pleasure encouraged her as well as his gentle hand on the back of her head.

Cirrus watched, pleased that Ann was the apt student and wanted to reward her in some way. With one hand she reached for Ann's closest breast, with the other she trailed it down Ann's back, over her rounded behind and between her legs.

Ann felts Cirrus' hand between her legs and moved to give her better access.

Cirrus began to run her hand along Ann's vulva, causing her to moan over Logan's cock.

This went on for only a few moments before Logan flinched and pulled away.

"Stop, stop, I'm about to cum and I want this to last for a bit." He pleaded.

Ann made a cute pouty expression on her face as she looked up at him and turned to Cirrus, who kissed her full on the mouth.

Cirrus hands continued to rub her breast and stroke between her legs. The hand between her legs was wet with Ann's juices and Cirrus began to run her hand up into the crack of the young woman's ass. Cirrus turned her hand so that her fingers could play with Ann's pussy and her thumb could massage the young woman's anus.

Ann moaned into Cirrus' mouth in response to the new sensation of having her anus touched.

Ann brought her hands to Cirrus' breasts and slid her other hand down over her flat stomach and began to stroke her wetness.

Cirrus responded my moaning into Ann's mouth.

Logan dropped to his knees next to the two lovely women and touched them on their shoulders to remind them of his presence.

Ann and Cirrus paused what they were doing to one another and turned to look at Logan. They both smiled at him and then both kissed him on each corner of this mouth. Their lips and tongues began to play and the two women continued to touch one another.

Cirrus while massaging Ann's vulva, was applying more pressure with her thumb as she massaged Ann's anus.

Ann wiggled backwards, pressing her rear into Cirrus hand.

Cirrus moved her fingers up to begin to massage circles around Ann's back passage and Ann continued to press back against Cirrus' fingers.

Ann's breathing intensified to the point that she had to stop kissing Logan and Cirrus and dropped her head.

"Yes, your fingers." Ann said with hesitant breath. "Push them in me."

Logan had no idea what was happening as he had just been kissing the two women and ribbing their backs.

Cirrus curled her fingers up, being careful not to scratch or poke Ann with her nails, and pressed to finger against Ann's sphincter.

Ann held her breath.

"Relax," Cirrus whispered.

Ann exhaled, relaxed and Cirrus' finger slipped into her.

Ann began to climax immediately, her body shook as Cirrus and Logan held her.

"Oh my God!" Ann exclaimed as she convulsed.

Cirrus removed her finger and just held Ann as her climax subsided.

"What did you do to her?" Logan asked in a whisper.

"I played with her backside a bit. Stuck my finger in it." Cirrus explained.

Logan's eyes got wide in surprise.

"Will you play with mine?" Cirrus asked, kissing Logan. Not giving him time to answer.

They gently lay Ann down as she was still moaning and twitching from her orgasm.

Logan kissed Cirrus passionately, one hand went to her breast, the other traced down her stomach, past her bellybutton, brushed her clitoris and traced her labia.

Cirrus gasped at his touch, smiled through the kiss as Logan's hands had the delicate touch of a passionate lover. Logan was a warrior and she believed he would take her if she wanted him to or love her with passion if she felt the desire. Cirrus could hardly wait.