Citizen's Arrest

Story Info
Short story based on a personal fantasy with my girl!
2.5k words
4.64
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary stood in her small kitchen, moving gracefully around the room while tending to her delicious concoctions. She loved to create tasty meals for her loved ones, and the food she made was showered in her emotions and love. There was no doubt in my mind that she took extreme pleasure in serving others such wonderful dishes.

Her beauty was like no other, with her long flowing hair pulled back in a way that accentuated her gorgeous facial features, including her big smile. Oh, her smile, what a wonderful smile! Her smile could light up a dark room, and when she was really beaming she had these beautiful dimples that were so adorable!

From behind it was clear that Mary had one of the most amazing bodies I had ever laid my eyes on. Her wonderful curves and the way she presented herself contributed to her overall beauty and added to her exotic presence in the room.

Mary turned, as she heard me move into the room from behind.

"Freeze!" I said firmly. "Don't move. Let me see your hands."

Mary stopped, with a look of confusion and surprise on her face. She had no clue what was going on and was attempting to gather her thoughts while trying to figure out the situation she was now in.

I walked up behind her and grabbed her left wrist and pulled it behind her back, then slowly pressed myself against her to keep her from trying to get away. I used my right hand to grab her free hand and twisted it around her back to join her other hand.

"At this time, you are not under arrest, you are being detained until I can figure out what is going on here," I said, as I firmly grabbed both her wrists with one of my large hands. "Have you ever been arrested before?"

Mary paused, and seemed defeated, "N-n-n-no!" she said. "What do you want with m-m-me?"

I couldn't tell if she was being honest and truthful, as Mary seemed somewhat nervous, but not scared. It was almost like she was excited. Wait, was Mary getting aroused by my actions?

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you", I said sternly.

I reached behind me and grabbed the metal rings from my back, and slowly and gently wrapped the cold steel around her wrists, locking them together to prevent her from moving her hands. Mary attempted to pull free while I did this, but she was no match for my strong hand that still held her in place against while pushing against her sexy back.

"I'm going to perform a search of your person, now," I said as I began to run my free hand over her head, through her hair, gently while caressing her soft skin and feeling her silky hair glide around and through my fingers. I moved my hand across her shoulders, around the top of her back and back around to her chest.

"Do you have any weapons, drugs, paraphernalia, or other contraband," I said, as I started to move my hand across her chest and over her soft, firm breasts, that were slightly exposed through the top of her shirt.

"N-n-nooo," Mary stammered.

"Do you have anything sharp or pointed that might sti...ck me?" I stuttered as I cringed a little when my hand danced across her breasts and noticed the hardness of her excited, erect nipples. My heart fluttered with excitement. I knew this was wrong on so many levels but I had a responsibility to fulfill.

"Mmm... n-n-n-o-o-o, sir!" she muttered, as she started to shiver with anticipation.

I turned Mary towards me, and pushed her against the counter with authority. I used both of my hands, now free to continue the search, while using enough force against her to keep her pinned between myself and the cabinets. I continued running my hands thoroughly across her breasts, feeling for anything that might indicate she was holding onto something dangerous, under her arms and down her sides, to her hips, as I slowly started down her legs.

I started to kneel slightly as my hands grazed the outside of Mary's legs and continued gently down to her ankles, which were bare below the tight yoga pants she had on. I was almost eye level with her womanhood, which sent chills down my spine as I thought how amazing it must be under that stretchy fabric. I wanted to touch her there but I had to restrain myself.

Marry started moaning softly under her breath, clearly enjoying my physical touch. She was making no attempt to avoid contact with my hands and seemed to get even more excited and turned on with every inch of her that I covered.

I slowly rose to a standing position and once again turned Mary face first against the counter, so I could continue the search. I put my hands on her mid back, under her arms and ran them over the small of her back and gently across the tops of her ass. Her shirt was pulled up a little, framing the top of her ass. I was still exerting enough force to ensure she couldn't turn and escape from the position I had her in.

Mary squirmed and shook as I ran my hands over the top of her ass and across her buttocks. I really enjoyed feeling her firm, beautiful body in my strong hands and fingers, amplified by the silky, stretchy fabric of the yoga pants which left nothing to the imagination. Whew, I knew I was in big trouble here!

I gently squeezed, and started to hear some louder moaning and other animalistic sounds coming from within Mary, sounds that seemed to come from her soul, releasing pent up sexual energy maybe, a very erotic situation that I couldn't believe I found myself in. I had never had such an experience before in my life, and wasn't sure where this would lead.

I started to cup my hands at the bottom of Mary's ass, and circled them down around the back of her thigh, moving them slowly down the back of her legs, still looking for anything that might hurt me or be used against me.

As I got to her ankles again, I ran one hand up her inner leg until I reached her inner thigh. I had to be careful here, I did not need to leave any opportunities for her to use my own actions against me. I switched hands and slowly covered the same ground on her other, very sexy and firm leg.

The noises from deep within Mary continued, slowly rising in volume.

There was only one more place to look, I thought. I had no choice. I needed to know I would be safe around her. I slowly raised my upturned hand between her luscious thighs, my own heart starting to melt in anticipation of what I would find there. My palm started to firmly cup her wonderful ass, while my fingers danced in-between her legs, where her most sensitive area is. I began to slide my hand and fingers inwards, slowly sliding my fingers along her skin, against the tight fabric and over her precious mound of juicy goodness, and to the front of her pubic area.

I had found what I'd feared. This exotic woman's body felt too good in my hand, I couldn't believe I was touching her most sacred spot with my own hands. I knew I would have to take swift action with my own weapon to ensure my safety.

Mary gasped sharply as I grabbed forcefully at the top of her pants and started sliding them off, over her beautiful hips and wonderful ass. I noticed she had no underwear on, and her soft, beautiful skin started to excite me in a way I had never experienced before. I pulled her pants down her legs, and over her feet as my head dropped near her center of gravity, where I caught a the scent of her wonderful womanhood.

I couldn't take it any more as I turned her towards the garbage can and bent her over, spreading her legs slightly. I ran my hand over her ass and between her legs to touch her hot, moist pussy lips.

"No," I thought to myself, "I can't let her get satisfaction." I refused to penetrate those soft folds with my fingers as I rand them instead over the outside of her lips, caressing gently, back and forth, teasing ever so slightly.

"MMMmmmphhh..." she moaned. "I need you!"

I cupped her breast with my other hand, slowly circling my fingers over her covered nipple. I gripped between her legs firmly, as I said "Do you wish to answer questions at this time?"

"Y-y-yessss...!!" Mary stammered, "I'll d-d-do anything you want...mmmmmm."

I started to unzip my shorts to release my weapon, which was already cocked and ready at this point. "What are you doing here," I asked.

"I'm making dinner!" Mary gasped.

"Who are you making it for, there's no way all this is just for you."

"M-m-my boyfriend. He's supposed to be here any minute."

"You're boyfriend? He is one lucky motherfucker to have you."

I stepped up behind her, and started to press myself between her legs and ass. Mary gasped slightly as I guided the head of my cock towards her waiting pussy, slowly pressing against her, sliding my hardness between her ass cheeks. I slowly penetrated her, the tip of my cock wet with anticipation, now feeling Mary's own wetness.

"OOOhhhhh...!!" Mary screamed, "My god!!"

I kept one hand on her ass, grabbing, groping, enjoying her firm, soft skin, while squeezing her with my strong fingers. My other hand rose to her head, where I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled slightly.

"Yessss...ooohhh" Mary let out subtly.

"Do as I say, and you won't get hurt," I threatened.

"Yessss...sir." Mary whispered under her heavy breathing.

I slowly started to rock back and forth, pressing myself hard against her hot ass, driving my cock inside her waiting pussy, in and out, feeling her envelope my manhood.

"You feel so amazing... I can't believe how good you feel, your pussy wrapped around my cock, I feel like I'm part of you," I said.

I started tugging more and more on her hair, my fingers gripping around her soft and silky strands, as I started thrusting harder and harder.

Mary began to moan loudly, "Yes, yes! Fuck me!"

Mary started to shiver and shake, I could feel the intensity of her orgasm beginning to run through her, and through me. "Ohhhh, Ben!! Oh my god!!"

I slowed down my pace as her muscles clenched in front of me, she grasped at the air with her restrained hands, her mouth open and face twisted in excitement.

"My turn," I warned.

I slowly pulled out of her hot wetness and pulled on her hair to bring her back upright.

I didn't feel the need to use my words, so I pulled downwards on her hair to indicate she needed to get on her knees in front of me. She wobbled slightly, still having trouble with her footing from the disorientation caused by her massive orgasm.

Mary knelt down on one knee, then the other, looking directly at my throbbing cock as she did so, her glistening juices dripping off of my soft skin, her hands still cuffed behind her back, restraining her.

I placed the tip of my cock at her lips, circling her lips with the softest part of my body, slowly teasing her opening. I slowly pressed my hard cock between her lips and into her hot breath, feeling her heavy breathing on my skin. Her tongue immediately greeted me, touching my most sensitive spot, right below the head of my cock.

She began to massage me there while trying to move up and down on my cock. I had a firm grip on her hair and pulled to keep her still. I moved my free hand to the other side of her head, so I had complete control of her.

I started to slowly move in and out of her gorgeous mouth with my hard cock, feeling her moist lips and soft tongue on my skin. She sucked ever so gently, causing a wonderful sensation of air across my nerves, making me even harder in her mouth. I was certainly dripping with pleasure at this point.

I'd had enough, it was time to take complete control. I used my hands to thrust Mary's mouth around my entire cock, all the way to the base. I could feel my cock head touch the back of her throat while she moaned in pleasure.

I slowly sped up the pace, moving her lips from the base of my cock to the tip, feeling her sloppy tongue and lips lubricating my hardness, adding to my pleasure and my sensitivity. The sounds she made were alluring, and started to really get my heart pumping! Those sounds, coupled with the natural sounds of her mouth going off and on my cock, along with the fabulous sucking noises were almost too much to handle!

I held her head still and began to fuck her mouth. I loved having control, but I loved that she was allowing me to enjoy every inch of her that I could, and that she responded in a way that escalated my pleasure to unknown heights! I felt a build up, starting from the head of my cock, reaching back to my groin, up through my body through my heart and to my mind that I couldn't believe! "I can't take it Mary, I'm going to come...I-I-I'm going to come in your mouth, you are so hot!"

My mind released what control it had over my body as the feeling transferred back down through my heart, my groin, and down the shaft of my cock until the explosion of pleasure could be restrained no more! I let loose, "Mary! I'm coming, ohhhhhh, god, I'm coming... Mmmmmmmm!" I released my juices into Mary's mouth and throat, one of the hottest feelings I have ever had. She looked at me and continued to lick my cock as I slowly pulled out of her mouth.

Mary was smiling, beaming actually with those wonderful dimples shining through. "Am I free to go?" she asked softly.

"Hmmm. I suppose I can let you go if you promise to keep control of your weapons and only use them with proper restraint!" I responded.

I helped Mary up, released her wrists from the cuffs, and held her close against me, holding her body tight against mind, while caressing her back and shoulders with my hands. I took her mouth into mine and enjoyed one of Mary's wonderful kisses where I teased her tongue with mine.

Wow, what an amazing woman.