City Girl in the Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silly fool pretended not to notice me until I was standing over him, grinning down at him and giving him a delightful view of my cleavage. "Oh, hi, Christine," he said, and at least he had the decency to set his book down. "How've you been?"

And sure enough, the answer came to me. "Lost in anticipation for tomorrow, and you?"

"You don't know the half of it!" Tim said. "It's been so weird, getting to know Katie and getting along so well with her, and literally seeing every inch of her while I've kept my trunks on. It feels really unfair, actually, but Katie always says..."

"Yes, yes, just do what's comfortable for you, I know." I sat down on the edge of his chair and helped myself to a feel of his thigh. It was rock hard. "Tim, you don't know much about women, do you?"

"Like most men, no." He seemed to think that was funny.

I didn't laugh. "Tim, we're socialized to defer to men on just about everything, okay? When Katie tells you she doesn't mind you covering up while she isn't, she doesn't really mean that! She's just trying to make you feel better, even as she humiliates herself again and again to attract you! Can't you see that's what's going on here?"

"No kidding?" Tim looked thoughtful. Maybe for once he really was. "Well, humiliated or not, she has attracted me."

"Manipulated you is more like it," I said drily.

"Manipulated? What do you mean?"

"I mean every woman knows if you give a man a good look at your body, you can get him to do anything you want. Katie's a little naïve, but even she knows that!"

"But she hasn't asked me to do anything expect spend time with her, which I'd do anyway!"

"Not yet. But look, if she came back right now and told you before you get to see her tits again, she wants you to steal a car, you'd do it, wouldn't you?"

"No!"

"Sure, Tim. I know men. The good news is, I also know how to treat them. And if I like what I see tomorrow, maybe I'll show you, okay? Maybe."

"Don't assume I'll like what I'll see," Christine.

"Oh, you will." I stood up, and helped myself to a discreet brush over his crotch with my palm. Sure enough, he was hard again. "And all you've got to do is show Katie you won't be led around by the dick, got it?"

"Goodbye, Christine."

I only smiled in response before I turned to go. Men can be so cute when they try to play hard to get.

Of course, now the gauntlet had been thrown down. I would just have to participate in Nude Day after all. I didn't relish giving everyone a look at the goods, but if that's what it took to snap Tim out of the spell Katie had him under, it would have to be done. I almost felt sorry for Katie, too, when I thought of just how terribly I would upstage her tomorrow. But really, she'd asked for it.

The impending thrill of victory, and the tickle of embarrassment I was already feeling, together had me wound up tighter than a corkscrew. Fortunately, Katie wasn't back yet I recalled her saying to expect her around dinnertime. So I had all the time in the world to take care of things in the bath.

Now, no one's perfect. I should have undressed in the bedroom and left my clothes on the bed, but force of habit led me to keep even my shoes on until I got to the bathroom. There I quickly undressed and, recalling that I had decided to go ahead with Nude Day, I gave myself the once-over in the full-length mirror. Days of sunshine had left my boobs a pasty white, and there were the first few warning signs of hair in my bikini area, but I was still every inch a knockout compared to any of the women I'd already seen naked at the pool. I had no intention of giving Tim too close of a look anyway. Not perfect, but I'd do fine.

I drew a nice hot bath and, once again cursing Katie for getting me into this gross habit, I gave in to the urge I couldn't possibly hold off on until tomorrow. It was nothing compared to the way I'd ravage Tim then, of course, but my fingers did feel divine in the steamy water. It only took a few strokes to remember there was no need to hold back now. No men to control, no Katie to keep up appearances with -- for once, I was utterly free to let myself go.

And let myself go I did. No more the demure lady, I enjoyed grunt after moan at my own every touch, titillated all the more by the echo in the little room that had my joy ringing out back at me. I thrashed around hard enough to splash some of the water on the floor, but that only added to the forbidden pleasure I had ever so utterly given into.

"Yes, gimme that cock! Yes! Do it to me! Ram it into me!"

Once the ice was broken, it wasn't just broken, it was boiled. I was shouting up a storm of dirty commands, flipping the bird at the repressed, sexist country I had so foolishly let Katie drag me to, and welcoming imaginary Tim to ravage me to his heart's delight and mine, to enjoy a real woman for a change.

The one line I couldn't cross -- thank heavens -- was saying his name out loud. That, for some reason, I wanted to keep for tomorrow. And so any nosy ears out in the bedroom heard me talking up a storm about all sorts of filthy invitations of just what to do with my beautiful body, but they wouldn't hear just who I was imagining doing it all to me.

I came with a shriek to end all shrieks, and let out with a cathartic "Whoooh!" as I finally gave my long-suffering clit a rest and pulled my hands away. A quick dunk in the water to wash away the sweat I was sure I'd worked up, and I pulled the plug and toweled off and got dressed, feeling more alive and eager than ever.

When I opened the bathroom door, my elation was shattered as I saw Katie sitting on her bed, grinning at me. "That's quite a bathtub, isn't it?" the little bitch chirped.

"Unh!" I couldn't disguise my horror. "What are you doing here?"

"It's almost six," she said. "I said I'd be back by dinnertime."

"I thought you said 'at dinnertime'," I managed to say through my humiliation. "Katie, don't you know when you ought to leave a room?!"

"Christine, it's nothing to be ashamed of! I did that the other night, you know, while you were in bed. In fact, I'm really kind of envious. You really let yourself go in there."

"Well, I wouldn't have if I'd known anyone could hear me!"

"Why not? It's beautiful! Really, why can't you just be proud to be a woman with a healthy sexual appetite? It hasn't been that long that that's been okay, you know."

"Don't give me your radical feminist baloney, Katie. You violated my privacy here!"

"It's my room, too," she said. "And we are best friends, aren't we? Girlfriends talk about stuff like this!"

"What about that day at the coffee shop, when you told me to cool it with the sex talk?"

"That was in public, Christine. This isn't. And you do remember what tomorrow is, don't you?"

"How can I forget, with you going butt naked at the pool all the time? Did you even bring a swimsuit?"

Katie laughed but didn't answer my question. "I'm really hoping Tim will finally go nude tomorrow. Listen, if he does, I don't want you saying anything bad about his body, okay? The poor guy's a little shy, and I think he feels guilty because he's already seen me nude all these times and I haven't seen him. I want him to be comfortable with it."

"I would never insult a man's body to his face, Katie!"

"Right, Christine. Don't you know yourself at all?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Never mind. Just go easy on Tim, that's all I ask."

"I'll go easy on him, but I've also got to warn you, I've decided to participate too. So his attention will be diverted elsewhere from you for a change. Understood?"

"Sure, Christine. I understand just fine." She stood up. "Dinner?"

"Sure." At least she was aware of what she was in for tomorrow.

In the morning, I was out of the shower before Katie was out of bed. Beauty takes time, after all. As the steam faded in the bathroom mirror, I brushed my hair and took a final assessment of my body and whether I really was willing to put it on display. One great thing about small breasts -- they don't sag. Mine stood out proudly, as pert and beautiful as ever. My flat tummy and slim hips reflected all the hard work I'd put into staying trim, not an ounce of fat to answer for. As for my...well, Katie was right and the word is vulva, but I refuse...it was just about perfect. The way my subtle yet graceful curves came to an end in a perfectly symmetrical cleft had me utterly bursting with pride. If it was showing the first signs of unsightly hair growing back, I was cautiously optimistic that people would notice its magnificent feminine dignity rather than its imperfections.

Hands on hips like a pinup girl, I made up my mind. Yes, I was willing to make this sacrifice for the good of saving Tim from the dumb choice he was so perilously close to making. Katie would be hurt, but it was for her own good, really. Don Henley was right, women are the only works of art. It's just too bad women like Katie don't take greater care to appreciate their unique gift. Or maybe it was the other way around and thanks to genetics, she never had the potential to be this beautiful anyway. Either way, all I was going to do was beat her at her own game. She would thank me in the end for teaching her a lesson.

I had to remind myself of that when I opened the bathroom door to find her standing there waiting. She burst into silly girlish giggles. "Well, we were always best friends, but who ever knew we'd be this comfortable together?" she snickered.

I smiled and nodded, and passed over in silence that I, for one, did not feel comfortable once again being forced to look at her plump, ungroomed body. She would get her comeuppance for that soon enough, after all. While I waited for her to shower, I pulled my bathrobe on and sat cross-legged on my bed, going over scenarios in my head as to how Tim might react to my body and how I should handle each one.

When Katie came out of the bathroom (I must admit she was quick), she had her hair wrapped in her towel and was of course otherwise naked. "Let's get some sunblock on one another, huh?" she said.

"I'm still not touching anything but your back, and I want the same from you," I declared, reluctantly taking my robe off -- she'd already seen what she was up against, after all.

"As you wish, my dear," she said, and she opened the bottle and set about rubbing it on. She giggled a bit as she lathered up her boobs. "I certainly don't want these getting burned," she said.

"They could do with a little tanning, you know," I said, although I didn't see how she'd ever get any sun on the undersides.

"A little is right. There's no way they'll get just a little today, you know that."

I couldn't deny that, and I was just as happy not to have to talk about her breasts any further anyway.

She did take care of her own rear end, and to get the indignity out of the way I did the same, which once again made Katie laugh. "For heaven's sake, Kathleen, we're not schoolgirls anymore!" I admonished.

"Oh, I know!" she said. "But some things never get beyond that mentality when everything about sex is brand new to you and it all seems so hilarious, you know?"

I didn't. But I could certainly understand why it was that way for her. As she clutched both her butt cheeks with her hands and wiggled around like she was desperate for the bathroom or something, I humored her and smiled through my annoyance.

Once we were lathered up and ready to make our entrance, I picked up my robe from the bed to put back on. But Katie wasn't having it. "Come on, Christine, no need to cover up today of all days!"

"I suppose you're going to prance down there without a stitch on?" I asked. "So even people who aren't participating will see everything?"

"I figure nearly everyone here has seen all of me by now," she said. "Anyone who doesn't want to, will probably be hiding out in their room for the day or even going into the city."

That, I had to admit, was probably true. And the sooner I started humbling her with my own appearance, the better. I set the robe back on the bed. "Fine," I said. "Let's go."

Every step down the walkway and then downstairs and then outside had me feeling like my heart was going to explode. Even my toes felt on fire with embarrassment, even though we didn't actually see anyone for most of the way. I guess it showed, for Katie hooked her arm through mine and said, "It's okay to be nervous. I was too, the first time. You'll be amazed at how welcoming everyone is, really!"

Of course, I could only imagine how nervous I would be if I had a body like Katie's! But if she could take it, I could take it.

She wasn't wrong, as it turned out. When we opened the door to the pool area and stepped in side by side, the world didn't grind to a halt just because of my statuesque presence. I did get some appropriately appreciative looks, even from Stan and Jim who had for some reason been avoiding me, and that put me at ease as well.

"Christine, you did it!" Danny emerged from the crowd, naked of course and looking like a misassembled jigsaw puzzle like most naked guys do, but he looked happy to see me and I did my best to return the favor. "How are you finding the feeling so far?"

"I'm getting used to it," I said. "Honestly, I still don't quite see the appeal Katie is always talking about, but I'm working on it."

"There's no need to work on it, Christine," Katie said. "Just let the freedom wash over you."

"Excellent advice," Danny said. "And look, if you don't like it, no one's going to judge you for leaving or putting a swimsuit on, okay?"

"If you say so," I said, though I couldn't see anyone wearing anything and I didn't want to be the only one.

"I do." He touched my shoulder and squeezed it a bit. "And congratulations. We know it's a big step. Enjoy the party!"

"Is he gay, Katie?" I asked as soon as he was gone.

"I don't know," Katie said. "Why?"

"He barely even glanced at my body. I kept waiting for him to drop his eyes, and he never did."

Katie laughed. "Oh, Christine, you're never going to change, are you?"

"What does that mean?!"

"Nothing. Let's get some breakfast."

There was a nice continental spread near the deep end of the pool, nothing hot for obvious reasons, which I couldn't very well argue with, though I'd have loved a hot cup of coffee right then. I settled for iced tea and a bagel with fat-free cream cheese, and remembered my manners when I did catch others admiring me. Who could blame them?

Wouldn't you know it was good old Sarah, from Brooklyn, who was the first to comment on my body? "Christine, can you get me an appointment with your waxer when we go back t New York? She did a beautiful job!"

"Thank you," I said. "But I don't think she does house calls in Brooklyn."

"I meant for me to go to her salon!" Poor Sarah really couldn't take a hint.

"She's got a pretty full schedule," I said. "But I'll talk to her on my next appointment, okay?" I would do no such thing, of course. Sarah was right, Darla did a fantastic job every time, which was exactly why I couldn't see inflicting Sarah upon her.

"Thanks! I've been thinking of giving it a try for ages, but I always chicken out. But seeing how you look...wow!"

"Thank you, Sarah. I guess I ought to warn you, though, not every woman looks this good underneath. No offense."

"No offense? Christine, that was uncalled for!" She spun on her heel and went off to whine to Stan and Jim. I could tell she was whining about me, because they both gave me a dirty look that I caught out of the corner of my eye. Luckily they stayed in her corner and didn't force me to get too good a look at their pasty white bodies.

I was just polishing off my bagel when he appeared grinning at my side. Tim. He'd finally done it. "Well hello," I said, allowing myself a quick look down. His dick was nice enough, but it was soft. Of course, he'd only just caught sight of me.

"You did it too, huh?" he said. "What do you think?"

"I think I prefer saving this view for special occasions," I said. "But it's fun, sort of."

"I'm with you," he said. "We have clothes for a reason. But it's a kick, isn't it?"

"It does make me feel beautiful," I allowed. "I do work hard to look like this. Why not show it off now and then, huh?"

"Hmm, yeah." I already knew Tim wasn't the most talkative guy, to be fair.

It was right then that I knew Katie had spotted Tim, for I heard that inimitable girlish squeal of hers behind me. "Tim! You did it! I knew you could!"

She threw herself at him like a groupie with a rock star, and when she'd finally let him go, of course now he was hard. "Tim, you're beautiful," she gushed. "You had nothing to be shy about." She gazed shamelessly at his dick as she said it, but I confess I was watching too. He was quite well endowed, and I was just about ready to make him an offer I was sure he couldn't refuse.

"Thanks," he said. "I guess you can see how beautiful I find you, huh? Sorry."

"Don't be sorry! That makes me feel great!" Did Katie even know how immature she sounded?! I could only stand there in frustrated silence and wonder. Evidently she didn't know, because it only got worse. "Whooh, I just feel so excited for you, Tim, remembering what it was like my first time!"

That did it. I just couldn't stand there and listen to my best friend prattle like someone half her age. I took a quick look around for someone I'd feel comfortable putting myself on display for, didn't find anyone who looked worth of the honor, and I jumped in the pool.

Katie had told me more than once how wonderful skinnydipping felt, and as soon as I was in the water I realized she was right about that, at least. As I swam up and down the pool, I thought about Tim -- had I made my exit at the right time? Probably as close to it as I could have with Katie there. He'd had a good look at me, now he could eat his heart out for a while. I was quite sure he'd seek me out later on when I was done swimming.

Of course, I took my sweet time on that. When I was finally ready to get out of the pool, I wore my most flirtatious grin as my body rose glistening from the water. It caught the attention of a guy I hadn't seen before, who was shaved clean down below. I'm not crazy about that look on men, but it fit this guy pretty well. "Happy Nude Day," he said, offering me a hand as I climbed out, which I gladly accepted.

"Same to you," I said. I longed to look around and confirm that Tim could see me chatting up other guys, but that wouldn't do -- I could see I hadn't quite hooked this guy yet. In any event, he wasn't bad in his own right. Square shoulders, nice cleft in his chin, neat haircut, probably an ex-college football player who'd managed to stay in shape. "Are you new to this?" I asked, looking for a little vulnerability in that masculine aura.

"It shows, does it?" he asked. "Yeah. I've been wanting to try it for years, and when I found out I was going to have to come over here for business this summer, I figured what the heck? It's fun, isn't it?"

"It's got its moments," I said. "A friend of mine tr...talked me into trying it." No one needed to know Katie had tricked me.

"Right, you're Katie's friend, aren't you?" he said, and my esteem for him dropped like a rock. "Yeah, she just seems born to this whole thing. I wish I could feel that comfortable with it."

He wasn't comfortable...there was my in. "Oh, well, when you're in great shape like you and I are in, why shouldn't we be comfortable?"

He chuckled. "Why, thank you! Yes, I saw you here with Katie the other day and I was thinking, man, I hope she comes to Nude Day. Hope you don't mind my saying, it was worth the wait!"

That was more like it! I allowed a sincere smile, but not for long. "I'm glad to hear that," I took a deep breath and welcomed his obvious appreciation as my breasts rose and fell. "You going to be around after lunch?"