City Girl in the Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure! I'd love to chat some more..."

"I've got to go check on someone now, but maybe I'll see you then?"

"I'd love that. Sorry, what's your name?"

"You'll find out this afternoon, won't you?" I winked and pranced off without another look. At least now I had a Plan B.

But there was no sign of Plan A now that I had time to look around. Katie didn't appear to be anywhere either. Those fools wouldn't! Would they? I had no choice but to rush up to our room and see.

This time I did see a few other people on the way, starting with an older couple who were just arriving at the party. "Hope we're not late!" said the man to me as I brushed past them.

"No, there's a great crowd there," I said. Then halfway up the stairs I passed a woman who had even less business loving Nude Day than Katie did, but I smiled at her and she returned the favor.

I did think perhaps I ought to peek in the window discreetly rather than barging into our room, but there was no time to be considerate. I threw the door open. To my great relief, there was no one there. I didn't know where she might have gotten him off to, but at least it wasn't here.

With that crisis averted, I relaxed long enough to notice I really needed to pee. I'd probably swallowed some water in the pool. I shut the room door and went into the bathroom, and had already sat down to relieve myself when I realized I hadn't quite shut the bathroom door all the way. No harm done, I reasoned, with no one else in the room.

As I wiped my pussy, I realized I was still wet. Tim had been awfully cute, even if he'd had to act like a kid to appease Katie, and then there was the other guy whom I'd definitely gotten my hooks into. I stood up and flushed and washed my hands, and figured I might as well enjoy a round with my hands while I had the room to myself.

Except that just as I was about to throw the bathroom door wide open, I no longer had it to myself. I heard the outside door open and Katie laughing.

I didn't know what she was laughing at, but whatever it was, Tim felt guilty about it. "I'm sorry!" he said, though he was also laughing.

"No, it's fine!" Katie replied. "She's always been that way. I really don't think she can help it!"

"I admire you for putting up with her," he said.

"Can't choose our friends, can we?"

I didn't know who they were talking about, but right about then I was thinking I ought to start choosing my own friends more carefully. But there was nothing for me but to stand stock still and hope they didn't stay long.

Evidently, though, they did plan to stay, as I heard one or the other of them flop down on what I could only hope was Katie's bed. "You sure you want to?" Tim asked. "I don't want to push you."

Oh, dear God, no!

"You're not pushing me!" Katie said. "Honestly, I've been hoping this would happen, but with Nude Day coming up, it was best to see what happened then first. And what happened is...I'm dying to make love to you, Tim."

Jesus, wasn't she ever going to grow up? But if I was stuck here, I just had to see this. Luckily I remembered my compact on the sink, and I carefully picked it up and opened it. Holding the mirror up just right afforded me a look at the two lovebirds. I figured if Katie was willing to give it up that easily, they deserved each other!

It was Katie who'd flopped down on her bed, and now she was sitting up, her legs spread wide as a chestnut tree for Tim, who was standing over her and grinning and hard as a rock. Even I could probably have seen her pussy from my hiding place if she hadn't been so bushy. "So, Tim?" she cooed.

"Yes, well, I did tell you I liked your vulva, didn't I?"

I could've thrown up, I really could have.

"Thank you, Tim, but are you only going to look at it?" She gave him a come-hither motion with her finger, and he climbed onto the bed between her legs.

"I don't really know my way around a woman's body all that well," he said. I had no problem believing that!

"Your honesty about that is refreshing," Katie said. "Most men don't. But we're happy to show you what we like if you just admit it!"

Speak for yourself, Katie!

She did, in any case, show him. I was equal parts outraged and amused as she took his right hand and placed it in her bush. "Now, just rub my lips nice and light...ohoooo! That's great! More of that! Ohoohoohooo...yes!"

I couldn't see just what Tim was doing with his fingers, but I recalled what Katie had said about her ex - He had a way of tickling my vulva that made me climb walls - and I guessed I ought to be happy for her. Evidently Tim had unlocked that particular secret too. In no time Katie was on her back, wiggling around and howling. I had to admit I was getting pretty worked up, too, listening to her obvious pleasure whether I approved of it or not. At some point I'm pretty sure he gave up tickling her and started fingering her. I couldn't see the moment when it happened, but Katie's moans definitely grew more intense and longer. By the time she said, "Ohhhh, feels so good!", I knew it had progressed.

Around that time, Tim leaned down and started kissing her breasts, and playing with them with his free hand. I guessed I couldn't very well begrudge Katie getting some pleasure out of them when she had to lug them around all day, but I didn't need to know just how much pleasure they gave her. Here she was screeching with joy when she didn't even have him inside her yet -- clearly my dear friend knew nothing about keeping men in the dark about these things!

When I saw her grab his dick and rub it around her pussy without actually taking him inside yet, I had to give her credit for knowing a little something about teasing anyway. I could also no longer resist going to town on myself with my free hand. Despite my outrage at the whole thing, my arousal had only grown, and I dipped two fingers inside to find myself utterly sopping. The warm wetness did feel lovely on my clit, although I did hate myself nearly as much as I hated Katie and Tim right then.

I had to struggle to keep quiet. But at least I tried. There was no mistaking the moment Tim was inside Katie. They could probably hear her screech of joy in Dubai. She only got more boisterous from then, as Tim went at it slow and gentle just like I imagined all sex Katie had ever had was. He'd just have to wait to see what a real woman could do, I thought, as I rubbed myself faster and imagined what I'd be doing him right then.

"Mmmfh, Tim, harder! Faster!" Katie shattered my image of her yet again when she slapped Tim on the hip three or four times. She knew how to show a man who was boss after all, and sure enough he did pick up the pace.

Watching him flail away at her while she wiggled her legs and slapped his hip may have been the lamest amateur porn I'd ever seen, but it did get me too worked up to give my own needs short shrift any longer. I'd seen far more than I needed to, and silently I set the compact back on the sink and got down to business with my right hand. I could, of course, still hear Katie howling up a storm out there, and at least that gave me cover to let out a grunt or two of my own. Of course I hadn't forgotten Katie overhearing me the other day and I wasn't about to let that happen again now of all times. But I just couldn't remain completely silent, and once again I cursed Katie for plunging me into this dirty habit as I rubbed around my clit, loving each stroke as much as I hated it, and accepted that I couldn't remain completely quiet. It was just too frustrating.

Of course, at least I wasn't as frustrated as Katie was going to be now that she'd let her guard down so completely for Tim. I almost felt sorry for her as she came with a yelp and then egged Tim on to the same. "Come for me, baby! You can do it!" Slap, slap. I knew men well enough to know he wouldn't scream like she had...so I was surprised and aroused afresh when he did.

Dead silence reigned for a moment after his orgasm, and I had to stop with my finger right on my hungry clit to avoid letting them know of my presence. I took advantage of the unwelcome break to reassure myself that when I got my hands on Tim, I'd make him screech a lot louder than that, and of course he would not get the same out of me. Then we'd see which one of us he came slinking back to! As I stood there praying neither of them would need the bathroom, I could also only hope there wasn't going to be any goody-goody pillow talk about what a beautiful experience it had been.

But this was Katie we're talking about, so of course there was. "You do too know your way around a woman's body, Tim. That was lovely!"

"Thanks. I had a good tutor, didn't I?"

"Oh, stop!" And there was that girly laugh of hers. "I do sometimes have a big mouth in bed. I hope that didn't scare you or anything."

"No! I admit it wasn't what I was expecting, but it was beautiful."

"Thanks. I get that a lot. People think I'm going to be timid in bed just because I'm soft-spoken in public, you know? Especially when they also meet Christine and know we're old friends."

"Yeah, I hate to bring her up, but I was kind of thinking, between the two of you..."

He hated to bring me up? Served him right having to do it, then!

"Well, I've never heard what she's like in bed, of course," Katie said then, "but she's always telling me I ought to hold back and not let the guy know how much I'm loving it. So I'm guessing she's a lot quieter than I am."

"God, that's so manipulative!"

"I know! And I'm always telling her, there's already that ugly stereotype about women not liking sex as much as men do, why perpetuate that?"

She had never said that to me, and there were plenty of reasons to perpetuate it anyway.

"Why indeed? Why does she want men thinking that way?"

"Probably because she thinks she can get more expensive gifts out of them if they think it'll improve her response in bed."

"Good God! Katie, why are you best friends forever with someone like that?!"

"We were only kids when we met. It was...different. Except she was big on wrapping boys around her finger back then too, now that I think of it. No accounting for taste, I guess."

My free hand was clenched in rage. Just what did Katie think she'd have been back in high school without my skirt-tails to hang on to? She certainly wouldn't be overconfident enough to go naked at the pool!

"Yeah, I had friends like that when I was a kid too," Tim said. "I think I understand. I'm not sure how I'd react if they showed up now, though."

"Well, if you're as much like me as I think you are, Tim, you might have wanted to show them how much you've changed from when you were the shy and quiet one of the pair."

"Good point. There was this one kid, Jeff...ah, but you don't want to hear about that, do you?"

"Sure I do!" I panicked as I heard sheets rustling, then relaxed just as quickly as Katie said, "Let's go back down to the pool and you can tell me all about him. They ought to have some beer ready by now, too."

"Just let me hit the bathroom first," Tim said, and I froze in horror. "Maybe you know how guys have to pee after we come."

"Yes, and women are supposed to pee after sex, too, to clean the pipes," Katie said. How the hell did she know that?! "But we can use the bathrooms downstairs, that way we won't have to wait for each other. And I'm ready for some more sunshine."

"Works for me," Tim said, and they were gone. I remained frozen in the bathroom for a few minutes, fearful that they'd come back for something they'd forgotten, until I remembered they couldn't have forgotten anything because they literally hadn't brought anything in the room with them.

I was hurt and I was frustrated, but I was still more wound up than ever. The prevailing just-had-sex smell didn't help with that, nor did the fact that Katie's sheets were still damp when I lay down on her bed -- I wasn't going to get mine dirty as well, after all. It didn't take me long at all to bring myself off to the most intense orgasm I'd had in ages. Alone at last, I grunted and moaned and yelled as loudly as I liked, as I imagined chaining Tim up and squeezing his cock until it hurt and making him beg forgiveness for bothering with Katie when he could have had me.

Though I felt much better once I came, I was still furious with Katie. But I couldn't think of anything I might be able to do about it for the moment, with both of us stranded out here in the desert. So I washed my hands and went back down to the pool.

I had no trouble avoiding Tim and Katie, who were chatting harmlessly in the shallow end of the pool and didn't show any sign of noticing when I returned. My Plan B man did notice, as I caught his eye over by the buffet table just as I rounded the corner of the pool. He tipped his beer bottle at me and nodded, and I smiled. But something must have caught his attention, because as soon as I neared the table, he was on his way off around the other side of the pool.

No problem, I reasoned as I opened a beer for myself. I'd corner him at dinner if the mood struck me. For now, after the way Katie had just hurt me, it was probably best that I just mingle with the crowd, and until dinnertime that's just what I did.

Dinner proved to be more of the same, as I ended up chatting with a South African couple I hadn't met before. They at least were nice enough, though I found the woman to be awfully loose in her praise of her husband for finding this wonderful place, which I was increasingly finding anything but wonderful. I was too relieved to have finally gotten my clothes back on (no nudity allowed in the dining room for hygienic reasons) to care much.

I found it so easy to avoid Katie for the rest of the evening that I had to wonder if she was trying to avoid me, too, though I couldn't think why. She finally blessed me with her appearance late that evening when I had just turned out the light. Perfect timing as always, but I forced a smile as I watched her come in.

"So how was your Nude Day?" I asked.

"Blissfully free and wonderful, thanks. And you?"

"Educational," I said.

"Educational?"

"I knew there was a reason why I didn't put my body on display for just anyone, but I didn't quite know just what it was, other than not everyone being worthy. Now I see there really is no other reason, and that's enough."

Katie laughed, but didn't look at me as she made her way to the bathroom. "Oh, Christine, please don't ever change!" she said.

The rest of our stay went like that, I'm afraid. I haven't got a lot I care to share about that last week, except to say Tim never came to his senses. We had a cordial conversation or two by the pool, but he could never take my hints and was always straight back into Katie's arms. Neither one of them had the good taste to put on a swimsuit after the big day, either, so I was just as happy to keep naked Tim at arm's length. I was careful to stay away from our room, lest I get another unwelcome show, and could only hope Katie would show some restraint already.

Of course they sobbed like a couple of babies on the day we left. I can't stand to see a man cry, so I shook hands with Danny and waited out in the minivan for them to get through their long goodbye. When Katie finally arrived, her eyes were puffy but dry. "He'll be visiting me in New York for Christmas," she said. "God, I've always wanted to spend the holidays in the big apple while I'm in love. How much more romantic can you get?"

"Good God, Katie, you sound like an out-of-towner!"

"I am an out-of-towner," she reminded me. "And more than happy to be one if it means having a dream come true!"

I looked out the window at the desert rushing by. It had been a nicer time than I'd have guessed, but I could hardly wait to get on that plane. Even if it meant Katie going braless for the night again. "Just keep your feet on the ground about Tim, okay?" I said. "You did just meet, and who knows what he'll get up to between now and Christmas."

"Christine, that's a terrible thing to say! We're in love!"

"You're in love. Tim's a guy. Big difference."

"Oh, you know that's not true, Christine," Katie said. "You heard how sincere he was."

"I heard how sincere he was?" I repeated, turning back to face her. "When?"

Katie's lips curled into the nastiest smile I'd ever seen on her, and she whispered her answer so the driver couldn't hear. "That day in the bathroom."