All Comments on 'City Girl Pt. 10'

by CDROM1717

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
b256485b256485about 2 years ago

so so very very slow........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very much enjoying this story! I check for a new chapter every evening, glad that you're still working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story seems good, but like dying a slow painful death sort of way....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We can see Chase and Sarah INCHING ever so slowly but surely toward a real love fest. We already know sexy Chase has a hairy chest with hair spilling over the top of his t-shirt and easily visible at the collar. So when he is finally stripped of his shirt in front of Sarah -- maybe SHE can take it off for him! -- she will be pleased to see and touch that great hairy chest. Laying together as they do she also has to be aware of a sizable cock between his legs ghat gets hard for her!

I think they will make great lovers, and she seems ready for him, and as he is telling her his story, he is being groomed for her. Please have them get together for a lifetime of love -- I believe they can make each other VERY happy and have GRWAT sex together. This is a great love story you've got here. I am anxious to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please finish the story

tumbleweed246tumbleweed246almost 2 years ago

I do hope that you continue this story, great so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please let the sex begin! Let Chase and Sarah strip each others' clothes -- they both have great bodies -- him with a great hairy chest and hard cock, she with good breasts and a cunt in need of serious loving. Looking forward to their first time, and then multiple times and orgasms after that! Let them love each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the story. Enjoying it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDROM1717@CDROM1717
Grew up out in the country, more specifically a small town in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Also, I'm literally the son of a third generation farmer so expect a lot of farming stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

City Girl Pt. 09 Previous Part
City Girl Series Info