City Girl Pt. 11

Story Info
Sarah and Chase go out on a real date.
8.4k words
4.75
5.9k
6

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDROM1717
CDROM1717
149 Followers

A/N: So uhh, funny story... My internet spent over a month not working at all before finally getting fixed a couple weeks ago. So that's part of why this chapter took me so long. So umm... yeah... Back to Chase and Sarah.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"So," Sarah recognized her boss's voice and turned to face her, "do either of you girls have any big plans for later this week? Maybe this weekend?"

"Randy and I are going out to eat this weekend." Stacy answered.

"Good for you." Carla, their boss, replied. "What about you?" She asked, turning her attention to Sarah.

Sarah was still trying to process the question. "What's special about this weekend?" She thought out loud.

Carla and Stacy both burst out laughing. "Haven't you had a boyfriend for almost a month now?" Carla asked. "You're telling me you haven't been thinking about this since then?"

It took a second, but something finally clicked in Sarah's head, and she realized that Valentine's Day was coming up. She instantly understood the laughter and part of her wished she could kick herself.

"I don't have anything planned yet for this weekend..." she admitted.

"You might wanna get on that." Carla teased. "I'm sure your boyfriend will be hurt."

"No, he won't." Stacy chimed in. "I guarantee he hasn't given it a moment's thought either."

"I'm not sure if I'm more relieved or depressed about the fact that you're probably right..." Sarah admitted.

Stacy and Carla both laughed. "Maybe say something to him about it." Carla suggested.

"I might..." Sarah responded. She wasn't entirely sure what she even wanted to do.

"Well, you two should probably get going." Carla suggested. "We're done closing up here and one of you has plans to make for the weekend." She added a wink directed at Sarah with that last comment.

Sarah felt herself blush a bit as she started putting on her jacket. Stacy quickly put hers on too and the two of them headed out to Sarah's car. They usually carpooled since Stacy's house was literally on the route to get there, it was easy and saved gas.

"So, you and Chase literally have no plans for this weekend?" Stacy asked, clearly a bit surprised.

"No, and I'm not entirely sure why that surprises you." Sarah responded.

"Because," Stacy responded, "I figured you'd be jumping at the bit to go out on a real date with him."

"Why would I worry about that?" Sarah replied, only half serious. "I've already made it to his bed."

Stacy responded by glaring at her. "Has he even kissed you yet?" She asked, an obvious smirk on her face.

"Wow, way to knock me down a few pegs..." Sarah replied, deliberately dodging the question.

"Uh-huh." Stacy replied smugly. "That's what I thought."

Sarah huffed in defeat. "Ok fine." She said. "So, what am I supposed to do?" She asked.

"Go out on an actual date with him." Stacy replied, bluntly.

"Knowing him, that won't be enough to get him to kiss me." Sarah pointed out.

"Maybe..." Stacy commented. "The way Randy talks about him, he is very protective and supportive of the people he's close to. Part of me wonders if he's holding back a bit. If you can figure out how to get past that, I think you'll be in the clear."

"Maybe, but why would he be holding back?" Sarah replied thoughtfully.

"I honestly can't answer that for you." Stacy replied.

"Ok, well how am I supposed to get past it?" Sarah asked.

"Honestly," Stacy responded, "you probably could just get the ball rolling by just touching his hand or something. From there, just be responsive to any kind of escalation he does."

"Hmm." Sarah replied thoughtfully. She had managed to get into bed with him, so it didn't make a whole lot of sense to her for him to being holding back. Then again, he might have thought she was doing it because she didn't have a choice.

After some thinking, Sarah pulled into Stacy's driveway to drop her off. "See you tomorrow." Stacy said as she got out of the car.

"Same to you." Sarah responded.

As she continued her drive home, she began to think about what she should do. "Honestly," she thought to herself, "I probably should start with trying to get an actual date set up. From there I'll just have to play it by ear."

Satisfied with her decision, she finished her drive home and, after getting inside, she texted Chase.

"Hey Chase."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Just got home from work. How about yourself?"

"Finally decided to start tearing down the engine in my 4255."

"You did not!"

His next message showed a picture of a tractor with the hood pulled off. She assumed there were other things taken apart too, but she wasn't familiar enough with tractors to know what.

"Chase!" Was all she could think to say.

"Sarah, relax. My shoulder's holding up fine and I'm taking it easy."

"You'd better be. If you hurt yourself again you'd better believe you're not gonna hear the end of it from me."

"Oh trust me, I know I won't."

"Good."

"So, is there a reason you texted me besides to ask what I was doing?"

"Well... yes..."

"Ok, go on..."

"Do you know what's later this week?"

"Oh shit! Valentine's Day!"

"Lol I figured you hadn't thought about it either."

"Hold up. 'Either?'"

"Yeah... I'm not used to having to think about it."

"Well, it's nice to know I'm not the only one."

"I can imagine lol."

"Ok, so the actual reason you texted me was to make plans for the holiday."

"You're starting to figure out how to read my hints aren't you? Lol."

"Don't let your hopes get too high now. Lol."

"So I can at least have some hopes then right?"

"I suppose."

"Yay! Lol."

"Ok so, since I'm not busy with work and you get off in the afternoon, how about we go out for dinner after you get off work on Friday?"

"Ok, I like it so far. Where'd you have in mind?"

"Well, if you're up for it, there's a certain barbeque joint in town that I've been wanting to try out."

"That sounds like something you'd suggest. Lol."

"If you want something else, we can do something else. That was just a suggestion."

"And it was a good one lol. It was just something I figured you would suggest of all people."

"Ok then... The place isn't anything fancy, so you don't need to go too crazy as far as what you wear. I'm probably gonna go with a long-sleeved button-up and jeans."

"Alright. Sounds like a plan."

"Cool. Would me picking you up at 7 work?"

"Absolutely."

"Great, I'll see you Friday."

"Same to you."

The next three days couldn't have gone by fast enough. Sarah deliberately neglected to tell Stacy about her plans with Chase because she wanted to surprise her.

Her chance to do exactly that presented itself on Friday afternoon as they finished closing up.

"Well Stacy, you have fun with your boyfriend this weekend." Carla said as they all prepared to leave.

"I'll be sure to." Stacy replied with a giggle. By that time, Sarah was already in the process of getting her jacket on.

"Wow, what are you in a hurry for?" Carla asked her. "You got a date or something?"

A smile crossed Sarah's face as she turned to face her and Stacy. "Actually, I do."

The stunned look on both of their faces only served to stroke Sarah's ego. It felt great knowing that neither of them were expecting her to actually make plans.

"So that boyfriend of yours is real?" Carla teased.

"How long ago did you guys make plans?" Stacy asked.

"Monday afternoon." Sarah answered.

"You've had an actual date set up since Monday and you didn't tell me?!" Stacy cried out.

"Yep." Sarah responded with a smug look on her face.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because I wanted to see how you'd react when you found out."

"Traitor." Stacy muttered.

Sarah and Carla both laughed.

"Well, I guess you'd better get going." Carla quipped. "Don't wanna be late."

Sarah laughed and Stacy proceeded to get her jacket on and then the two of them headed out the door.

"I can't believe you." Stacy said as they climbed into her vehicle. "You didn't tell me you had a date tonight even though you've had it planned all week."

Sarah chuckled in response. "I thought you'd be suprised."

"You traitor." Stacy retorted.

Sarah couldn't help but laugh.

"What are your big plans anyway?" Stacy asked. "Since you weren't gonna tell me."

"We're just going out to eat." Sarah answered. "Nothing too special."

"Do you think you're gonna get him to make a move?" Stacy asked.

"No promises." Sarah replied laughing. "Especially with his thick skull."

"You'd better lay it on thick then." Stacy teased.

"Funny." Sarah admitted.

"I thought so." Stacy replied with a shrug.

"Mhmm." Sarah mumbled.

Before long, Stacy was dropping her off at home. "Well good luck tonight." She teased.

"Thanks," Sarah mumbled, "I'll need it." She immediately headed inside and tried to keep her head clear as she got out of her work clothes and jumped into the shower.

"This is actually happening..." she thought to herself. "I'm actually going out on a date with him." They had been "together" for a month already, but something about actually going out specifically to spend time with each other cemented that fact into her mind.

She shuddered as her mind refocused on what she was doing. That focus didn't last long as she started lathering up. She closed her eyes and her imagination took over. She imagined Chase's hands making their way over her as she lathered up and scrubbed herself off.

"God," she thought to herself, "I'm gonna get myself all hot and bothered before I even see him at the door."

She managed to keep her mind clear long enough to finish her shower and get dried off. As she walked back into her room, she noticed that it was only 4:30. She still had two and a half hours to get ready before he'd be there to pick her up.

As if prompted by her thoughts, her phone went off. She walked over to investigate and found that it was a text from Chase.

"Hey, are we still good for 7 tonight?"

"Can't come fast enough." She replied, letting her eagerness show through her text.

"Alright. I'll see you at 7 then."

"Same to you."

Sarah felt a slight pang of disappointment at the fact that Chase didn't seem to mirror her excitement. Regardless, now she at least had confirmation that it was still on.

She spent the next while waiting to get dressed. She hadn't entirely nailed down what she wanted to wear anyway. She did remember Chase saying he was going to wear a long-sleeved button-up and jeans. That at least gave her half an idea how crazy she needed to go as far as getting dressed up.

She eventually settled on just mimicking Chase and wearing a pair of jeans and a button-up. It wasn't exactly a look she had ever done before, and a mix of intrigue and concern came over her as she got up and picked out the clothes she wanted to wear.

Upon rummaging through her closet, she realized that she hardly had any button-up shirts. After some time, she finally stumbled upon a red and blue, plaid shirt. She quickly pulled it out and began looking it over.

"I forgot I even had this..." She thought out loud as she laid the shirt over herself. By the looks of things, it would fit alright.

"I can't even remember the last time I wore this. Hell, I'm not sure I even remember why I have it." She thought to herself. She proceeded to take the shirt off of its hanger and laid it on her bed.

As she took the towels she'd dried off with off, something clicked in her brain. She'd bought that shirt a couple years back for a costume for a school play. It was a wild-west themed play. She smiled to herself, amused by the fact that she'd never even considered wearing anything that looked like that outside of that context, and yet here she was wearing it on a first date.

She grabbed matching set of skin-colored undergarments, fully aware the two of them would probably not end up going that far.

"Just in case." She thought, mocking herself. She proceeded to try on the shirt. It fit, but when she turned to look in the mirror she saw a couple buttons on her chest were clearly being pulled at a bit. A closer look revealed that part of her bra was showing through.

"Were my boobs really that much smaller sophomore year?" She thought to herself, absentmindedly cupping them for a second and then letting them go. She then tried undoing the top two buttons. That was enough to make the shirt fit her chest a little better, but now half of her breasts were showing.

Her mind instantly went to the man she was getting dressed up for. "This would be some eye candy for him..." she thought to herself. She leaned forward into the mirror. With those buttons undone she could see all the way down her cleavage. She took a moment to play with her assets and appreciate them a bit, hoping Chase would feel the same way if (hopefully when) he got the chance to see them.

"If only mom hadn't raised me better that show this much in public." She thought. She decided that her best bet was to simply wear an undershirt, that would hide her cleavage well enough and would allow her to wear the shirt she'd picked out.

She took the shirt off and got out a plain white undershirt, put it on, and then put the shirt back on. She checked the mirror again and was pleased to find that the undershirt was cut high enough to cover her cleavage, but low enough to almost show some.

"That went better than expected." She thought out loud. "Now I just need to find a nice pair of jeans."

She didn't have many pairs of jeans, but she already knew of a pair that fit her perfectly and the dark blue color would match really well with the shirt. She quickly went to drawer they were in and began rummaging through it. It didn't take her long to find them and she quickly put them on. She tucked her shirt in and decided she should probably wear a belt if she was tucking her shirt in. She grabbed one from her closet and also managed to find a pair of boots, something else she rarely wore. She put them both on and took another look in the mirror.

"Good god!" She thought to herself as she took in what she was seeing in the mirror. "Is that really me?" This wasn't something she'd ever really looked like before. She actually almost looked like she'd lived out in the country for a while. "Well," she thought, "I have lived out here for a few months."

She took the opportunity to study herself in the mirror. Her hair was still damp and wrapped up how she'd put it when she got out of the shower, but the rest of her was a sight to see. The shirt she had on fit her figure extremely well, drawing in a tiny bit above her waist and flaring out a bit both up and down from there. Her jeans also brought out her figure, perfectly fitting around her hips and thighs all the way down to her calves. She turned her hips a bit to try to see if they did her the same favors on the back and quickly found that they did.

She ran her hand up the outside of her thigh and over her ass. "Man," she said to no one in particular, "I really hit the nail on the head." She hoped Chase would feel the same way.

A text notification from her phone drew her attention and she went to investigate. It was Stacy.

"So city slicker, what are you gonna wear on your date with a farm boy?"

Sarah smiled at the teasing. She was fully aware that she was definitely out of her "normal." She elected to take a picture of herself in the mirror and send that as a response.

While she waited for Stacy's reply, she noticed that it was after 5:30 already. "Shit," she thought to herself, "I still have to do my hair and makeup." She grabbed her phone and quickly made her way to the bathroom. As she was drying her hair, she got another text and assumed that it was Stacy answering. After she finished drying her hair, she read the text from Stacy.

"Damn girl, you almost look like you belong out here."

"I thought the exact same thing."

"I didn't even know you had clothes like that."

"This shirt hasn't been worn in about 3 years and the same goes for the boots."

"That explains why I don't ever remember seeing you in them."

"It also explains why my boobs don't fit in the shirt if I button it up all the way."

"Well, you look great regardless. How soon is he coming to pick you up?"

"He said 7 so I've got a little over an hour to finish my hair and makeup."

"Well, I'll leave you to it then. Are you hoping to hang out after the date? lol"

Sarah picked up on the innuendo. "I can dream, can't I?"

"You could also say and or do something about it."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Hey, looking like that, a little bit of touching will probably be enough for even Chase to get the hint."

"Maybe."

"Just do it. I'll get back to you tomorrow to ask about how it went."

"Alright."

"Alright, have fun."

"Oh, I will one way or another."

Sarah went back to working on finishing up her hair. She decided that she was going to leave it down. Her hair had some waviness to it and the color would work well with the rest of her outfit.

The only thing she had left after that was to do her makeup. In keeping with the theme so far of not overdoing anything, she didn't spend any real time on it and mostly just covered some marks and dark spots.

By the time she was done, it was just after 6:30. Sarah took a moment to study herself in the mirror and make sure that everything she'd done turned out alright.

"Well," she thought out loud after looking herself over, "this is it..." In reality she had just under half an hour before Chase would be there to pick her up, but at this point she was as ready as she was ever going to be.

That half hour couldn't have gone by fast enough to satisfy her. But, go by it did, and shortly before 7, she heard the sound of something pulling into her driveway. She looked out the window and saw Chase's truck pulling into her driveway. She quickly grabbed her purse from her room, put on a bit of perfume, and went to get her jacket. By the time she got to the door, the doorbell rang and she quickly opened to door and let Chase in.

To her surprise, he wasn't wearing a jacket of any kind. He also had clearly trimmed his beard and hair and also didn't have a hat on. His shirt was a red and white plaid, much like the one she was wearing, and he had on a pair of jeans and, unsurprisingly, a pair of boots. Sarah took a few more looks over him and her eyes were drawn to the chest hairs that were poking out from above the top button on his shirt. She involuntarily bit her lip before Chase interrupted her daydreaming.

"Did I miss something?" He asked.

"Not at all." She told him. "I was just enjoying the view."

"I was too." He replied, a smile crossing his face.

"You clean up pretty nicely, don't you?" She commented.

"I would say the same to you." He remarked. "I will admit, you're pretty much never gonna see me any more dressed up than this so do with that what you will."

Sarah nodded, thankful that he thought she looked good too. "I think I can live with that." She replied with a smile of her own.

"Well," Chase began, turning towards the door again, "I know I'm a touch early, but I don't think it'll hurt us any to get on the road."

"Sounds good to me." Sarah replied, following Chase out the door to his truck. He opened the passenger's door for her. She climbed in and put on her seatbelt. Chase then went around, got in, and backed out of her driveway.

Sarah could barely contain her excitement as they made their way to the restaurant. Chase was right next to her, plus he was all cleaned up and even dressed up a bit. Add to that the fact that her ego was still riding on the high of knowing he thought she looked good, and her mind seemed to be more focused on fantasizing about after the date than the actual date.

She took an opportunity while they were cruising on the highway to lean over and rest her head on his arm.

CDROM1717
CDROM1717
149 Followers