City Girl Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fall asleep." He said, "we haven't even made it there yet."

"Oh trust me," she replied, "I'm the farthest thing from asleep."

"Ok." He replied, "We're almost there."

"Ok." She replied.

A couple seconds later she noticed a subtle smell that she hadn't noticed before. She inhaled a couple times to get a better handle on what it was. "Oh my god..." she thought to herself, "He put on cologne!" That realization made her mind go crazy. It took an embarrassing amount of self-control for her to not grab him and try to breathe in as much of that smell as she could.

After a few minutes of her imagination doing its thing, Chase finally pulled into the parking lot of what she assumed was the restaurant they were going to eat at. He hadn't been kidding when he said that it wasn't anything special. The building was clearly aged, but had been maintained well enough to not look run-down.

Chase killed the engine in his truck as she managed to pull herself off of him and get out into the cold. She made quick work of finding him and using him as a windshield. Plus, she could catch a bit more of the smell of his cologne. She walked downwind from him as they headed for the door to the restaurant. He opened it for her, and she walked inside.

"Hi!" The hostess greeted them as they walked in. "Just the two of you tonight?"

"Yes ma'am." Chase said.

"Ok! Follow me please."

The hostess then led them to a booth that sat along an outside wall. The two of them sat down and ordered their drinks.

"I can see why they have that outdoor dining space." Chase commented as Sarah was grabbing a menu.

"Why's that?" She asked as she turned to look out the window.

"I'll bet those hills are a real sight to see when summer rolls around and they're nice and green." He replied.

"Hmm..." She answered thoughtfully. The restaurant was situated on the edge of town and as she looked past the railing and out into the night, she could make out the silhouettes of what she assumed were rolling hills that stretched all the way across her field of view. She had a hard time imagining what the scene would look like, but she didn't find Chase's statement hard to believe. "Sounds like we might have to come back sometime this summer." She suggested.

"Definitely." He agreed.

The two of them then returned their attention to their menus.

"Any idea what you want?" She asked after skimming the menu.

"Honestly," he replied, "I'm probably gonna go with a half-chicken and a potato packet."

"That doesn't sound bad," she replied, "I was leaning more towards just a sirloin and a salad."

"That doesn't sound bad either." Chase commented. About then, a waitress arrived with their drinks.

"Here you guys go." She said as she set them on the table. "Are you guys ready to order, or do you need a few minutes still?"

"I'm ready if you are." Chase commented, looking at Sarah.

"I think I am too." Sarah replied.

"Ok! What'll you have?" The waitress asked, taking out her notepad and pen.

"I'll have the 8oz Sirloin." Sarah began.

"How would you like that cooked?"

"Medium please."

"Alright, and for your side?"

"I'll take a salad."

"What kind of dressing on that?"

"Italian please."

"Ok, will that be all for you?"

"Yep."

"Fantastic," the waitress said as she finished writing and then turned her attention to Chase. "And for you sir?"

"I'd like a barbecued half-chicken." Chase answered.

"Oooh, excellent choice. What would you like for your side?"

"I'd like to try one of your potato packets."

"Alright, those come with butter, onions, sour cream, salt, and pepper, will that be good?"

"Uhh, can I get that without the sour cream?"

"Sure can. Anything else for you?"

"Nope, that'll be all."

"Alright, I'll take those menus and get your orders in, and then I'll be right back with some rolls for you two."

"Thank you." Chase said as he handed her his menu. Sarah followed suit and the waitress walked off towards the kitchen.

Sarah proceeded to put a straw in her glass of ice water and watched Chase as he did the same with his soft drink.

"I'm a little surprised you didn't get something with alcohol in it." She commented, trying not to sound judgmental.

"I don't drink a ton." He explained. "At least not when I'm out and about, and especially not when I have to drive both of us home."

"I can appreciate that." Sarah agreed.

"Thanks." Chase replied. "I take it you don't drink either?"

"I'm not old enough yet..." She admitted.

Chase gave her a curious look. "Well how old are you?" He asked.

"I just turned 19 last fall..." She answered.

"Oh..." Chase replied, clearly a bit relieved. "When you said that I was worried you might have been barely 18 or something."

"No, I wouldn't put you in that situation." Sarah replied, relieved that the tension had broken.

"Good to know." Came the reply. "When exactly is your birthday anyway?"

"October 5th." She answered. "How about yours?"

"July 20th." He answered. "Last summer, that night we met at the bar, I had just turned 21 the week before. That's why Randy got on my ass a bit about not drinking."

"Hmm." Sarah replied thoughtfully.

Just then, the waitress returned with a basket of rolls and some butter. "Here you go." She said.

"Thank you." Chase said as he grabbed on and immediately began buttering it.

Sarah followed suit, grabbing a roll, opening it, and proceeding to spread butter on it. As she picked it up to take a bite, her eyes were drawn to Chase as he was chewing on his roll. Her eyes quickly wandered down to his hands, sitting right in front of his chest as he was eating.

She took a bite of her own roll as she took in the rough appearance of his hands. Between the veins running across the back of his hands and up his forearms, which, unfortunately for her eyes, were covered by his long sleeves. She still couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like to have those rough hands running all over her bare skin.

That thought sent a chill down her spine and she failed to hide a bit of a shudder. Her eyes widened at the fear of her giving herself away, but she looked up to find Chase still eating his roll as he stared out the window.

"What are you looking at?" She asked as she tried to look in the same direction he was.

"Nothing." He replied. "Just thinking."

"About what?" She asked.

"I've just got a lot to do, and the clock is already ticking." He eventually said.

"Oh?" She replied, her concern evident in her voice.

"Yeah." He replied. "We typically need to be in the fields by mid-April and that gives me only two months. I currently have: Two tractors that need engine rebuilds, some tillage equipment to repair and get rid of, a planter and a drill that probably need a bunch of work done, a combine with a separator that needs rebuilt, and a bunch of forage equipment that needs gone through. Hell, I haven't even looked closely at most of that yet." He paused for a moment before proceeding. "I've also got two silos that need cleared out, the unloaders probably need gone through, and I'm not sure if they'll need relined and sealed or not. I'm more than likely gonna need to rebuild the fence around the pasture, or at least some of it. It also would be nice to get a pit made up for manure once I actually have some cattle roaming around. Speaking of cattle, I'm not sure where I'm gonna get those from."

Sarah sat in a bit of a stunned silence. Meanwhile, Chase took a deep breath and ate another bite of his roll.

"No wonder he keeps pushing himself to get work done..." Sarah thought to herself. She knew he had a decent amount to do, but it seemed like every time she asked, the list kept getting longer. She also had to admit that much of that work probably took longer than she realized, her dad had worked on automotive stuff and even so, some jobs took a couple days to do. She figured bigger machines didn't make the process any faster.

"My saving grace," Chase continued after swallowing the last bit of his roll, "is that not all of that needs done at the same time. I need to get the 4255 done soon because I want to make sure it doesn't have any other issues, and because that will probably be my planting tractor. The 4650 is ready to go, which means I can rip my fields in the spring once the ground is fit. Come to think of it, I could use that tractor to plant too. I won't really need the 2755 until it's time to make hay, and even then, I could use the 4255 if I needed to. The combine won't be needed until summer rolls around, but a separator rebuild takes a lot of man hours to finish. The same goes for all the forage equipment, although hopefully that stuff won't take a ton of work. The last thing I'll need should be the silos and unloaders. Those won't get filled until fall this year."

Sarah pondered in silence for a moment. "Y'know," she commented, "the more I listen to you talk about this kind of stuff, the more I realize how little I understand about what farming actually entails."

Chase chuckled and turned to face her. "There's definitely a lot to it." He agreed. "The thing is, we're kind of jacks of all trades. We're adequate at a lot of things, but not particularly outstanding at any of them."

"Well," Sarah countered, "you definitely know more about all of them than I do."

Chase chuckled again. "I'm sure you'll pick up on a lot of it if you stick around long enough." He told her

"Really?" She asked.

"Sure." He replied. "You ask questions and pay attention when I answer them. I'm sure you're a good learner."

"I guess." She remarked. "I did do pretty well in school."

"I'd believe it." Came the reply. "Why didn't you go to college anyway?"

"I didn't really have enough of a sense of direction to know what I wanted to do." She answered.

"I see." He replied.

"Plus," she added, "after my dad passed away, we were in a much worse financial position than we were before."

"That's understandable." Chase agreed. "I can't blame you for not wanting to start college with no sense of direction, especially if you don't have a guaranteed job when you get out."

"Yeah." Sarah agreed.

"So, how'd you end up out here of all places?" Chase asked.

"Well," Sarah answered, "My grandparents actually own the house I'm living in and recently they haven't really been using it. They kept ahold of it hoping I could get out from under mom's roof sooner and making her life a little easier. They own the house, so they don't really charge me much for rent, I just have to pay utilities and all my bills."

"That's not too bad of a gig, is it?" Chase remarked.

"Not at all." Sarah agreed.

"So why exactly didn't you get a job back home and work while you lived with your mom?" Was the next question.

"Well," she answered, "I could have, but part of me really wanted to get out of the city. Another part of me wanted to move to get back closer to Stacy. She and I have been friends since middle school, and when we were in our junior year, her dad moved to keep up with his job. She ended up getting the job she has now and when Carla opened up a second waitress position, she got ahold of me and asked me to move out here after graduation. I probably wouldn't have been able to if it weren't for the fact that my grandparents owned a house out here and were willing to let me stay in it."

"Hmm." Chase replied thoughtfully. "I guess you got pretty lucky, all of that worked out pretty well for you, didn't it?"

Sarah smiled and leaned towards him a bit. "That was all definitely lucky." She agreed. "But, what makes me feel really lucky right now, is sitting across from you on a date."

Chase smiled and leaned a little closer himself. "I would say the same thing about sitting across from you." He replied.

Sarah felt herself get flustered. Not only had she managed to pull that smooth of a line out of nowhere, but he was also leaning back into it. Now she didn't know what to do, so they ended up just sitting there lost in the moment.

For better or worse, the moment was broken by the waitress delivering their food.

"Alright, here's the half-chicken and potato packet." She said. Chase raised his hand slightly to indicate that it was his order. She promptly gave it to him before getting the other plate. "And here's your sirloin and salad ma'am." She added, handing Sarah her order.

They both thanked the waitress as she left the table.

"Definitely smells good..." Chase remarked as he worked to open up his potato packet.

"Mhmm." Sarah agreed as she started in on her salad.

The two of them turned their attention to their food and ate mostly in silence until they had finished their meals and were waiting on the bill.

Sarah leaned back in her seat after finishing her drink and let out a contented sigh.

"You full?" Chase said, poorly hiding a smile.

"You'd better believe it." She answered. "That was pretty good."

"Good to know yours was too." He replied.

"Yeah." Sarah agreed. "We're definitely gonna have to come back here again."

"Fine by me." Chase agreed.

A few seconds later, the waitress arrived with their bill. "No hurry with this." She said as she laid it down. "Do either of you need anything else?"

"No thanks." Chase said. The waitress turned to Sarah, who shook her head, before nodding. "Alright. You two have a nice night."

"Thanks. You too." Chase replied as the waitress left. He then opened the bill.

"What's my portion of that?" Sarah asked after giving him a few seconds to look it over.

"I can get it." Chase responded.

"Maybe, but I couldn't live with myself if I made you pay for something I wanted to do while you're out of work." She argued.

"I wouldn't have taken you out if I didn't feel like I could pay for it." Chase replied.

"I don't care." She replied, refusing to budge. "I'm paying for my half tonight."

"Hmm." Came his reply as he looked at the bill, probably trying to add up her portion. "Looks like 25 oughtta cover everything for you."

"Alright." She replied, digging the money out of her purse. She retrieved thirty dollars from it and handed it to Chase. He wordlessly took the money, added it to his part of the bill, and set it on the table. He then downed the last bit of his drink.

"Alright," he began, "are you ready to go back home?"

Sarah felt a little disappointed, she had hoped that their time together would have lasted a little longer than it had. "Well..." she began.

"Well...?" Chase asked.

"I was kinda hoping this wouldn't go as fast as it did." She admitted.

"I can see that." Chase agreed. "I don't really have anything else planned though."

Sarah found herself recalling the night that she had spent with him during the snowstorm. "Who cares?" She thought to herself. "It wasn't like we had any plans then, and I still enjoyed just being around him."

"Of course..." Chase continued, "that didn't really stop us when we were snowed in."

"Exactly..." Sarah agreed, still scared to ask for him to stay for a little while.

"Maybe I'll linger for a while after I drop you off." He said.

Sarah nodded. "I'll take that." She thought to herself. She then put her jacket and made sure she had everything.

"Alright, let's hit the road." Chase said. He then headed for the door and Sarah followed him back out to his truck. He opened the door for her, and she climbed in as he made his way around to the driver's side.

She felt herself starting to get tired as he drove her back to her house. She took the opportunity to lean her head against his arm again. He responded by reaching his hand over and gently squeezing her thigh.

Sarah's breath instantly caught in her throat. That touch had sent a shot of pleasure that rocked her whole body. He was leaning back into her touch now, maybe she'd actually get him to do a little more.

Before long, they were sitting in Sarah's driveway. Chase killed the engine and started to get out of his truck.

Sarah followed suit and got out of the truck. Once she'd made it inside, she took off her shoes and jacket as Chase removed his boots. The two of them turned to face each other.

Sarah was still riding on the pleasure from him actually putting a hand on her. As they stood less than a foot apart, she caught a whiff of his cologne again. An urge to feel him touch her again took over her normal brain and she practically threw herself at him.

Chase didn't miss a beat and wrapped her in and hug and even picked her up and swung her around a bit.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked.

"I don't know," she replied, "but I'm enjoying this too much to care." The smell of his cologne on top of the feeling of being pressed against him as he held her off the ground, was something she could have only imagined.

"Alright," he replied, "I don't know what to do though."

"I don't care if we go straight to my bed." she told him, indicating with her head where her bedroom was.

Chase then adjusted his grip and started walking towards her room. Sarah instinctively wrapped her legs around him as he walked.

"You're lucky my shoulder's feeling better." He quipped as they neared her bedroom.

"I'm just getting all kinds of lucky tonight." She joked in return.

Chase's initial silence scared her a bit, but he did end up responding. "You won't get that lucky," he said, "I'm just not ready for that."

"I don't care," she replied, "I just want to feel you against me."

"Well," he said, "that I'd be happy to do."

"Good." She replied. By then, they were in her room. "Now let me down and we can get comfortable."

Instead of actually setting her down on the floor, he carried her over to her bed and gently tossed her onto it. After realizing what had just happened, she reached over and turned on her bedside lamp before smiling up at Chase as he stood by her bed smiling down at her. Something about having been thrown onto her bed on top of having to look up at him, made her feel really small and feminine. At 5'9", feeling small wasn't something she was used to, and it was a welcome feeling.

"Well," she asked after a moment had passed, "what are you waiting for?" Chase responded by shrugging and climbing on top of her. He straddled her legs with his knees and then leaned down onto his elbows, putting his face a couple inches away from hers. At that point, her own desires took over and she wrapped her arms around him, running them over his back and enjoying the feeling of his muscles.

As she was enjoying the feeling, she reflexively closed her eyes and she soon felt him move and that was quickly followed by a warm sensation on her lips. Her eyes snapped opened as she realized he was kissing her. She froze for a moment before responding by pulling him closer and returning the kiss. The bliss that she was feeling was hard to put into rational thought, but in that moment it didn't matter. All she wanted was to be a close to him as possible.

Chase ended up breaking the kiss to roll over onto his side. Sarah's response was to push him the rest of the way onto his back and climb on top of him. She ran her hands over his chest, enjoying the feeling of his muscles. "Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked through a bit of a pant.

"You'd better believe it." She told him. She gently squeezed his arms, working her way from his biceps, down his muscled forearms, all the way to his calloused hands. Chase then broke his hands free from her grip and pulled her down so that she was laying on him. The two of them kissed again and she felt his hands start feeling their way across her shoulder blades and down her back. They broke the kiss and she laid there, letting his hands continue exploring down to her ass and on down her legs, and then back up, finishing by firmly squeezing her ass.

"If only we weren't clothed right now." She thought to herself.