City Girl Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if fate had known what she was thinking, an opportunity was dropped at her feet.

"Is it just me," Chase asked, "or is it getting hot in here?"

Sarah sat herself up and began running her hand up his torso. "No," she replied, "it's not just you." She gently pulled at a button on his shirt before continuing. "But I do think you might have something to do with it." She added with a sultry grin.

Chase responded by running his hands over her ass and up her sides. "I think you might have something to do with it too." He said, his desire evident on his face.

"There it is..." she thought to herself, seeing that lust in his eyes really had worked a miracle on her. She wasn't sure what she'd done to draw it out, but regardless, there it was, and she wanted to take advantage of it.

"Maybe we need to take a layer off..." she said, again pulling at the button on his shirt.

"Or two..." Chase responded as he guided her hands to start unbuttoning his shirt. As she made her way down his torso, the excitement started getting to her. She couldn't believe she was about to get to lay eyes on his naked torso.

Once she'd finished unbuttoning his shirt, Chase finished taking it off and then, to her delight, he removed his undershirt.

There it was, that hairy chest she'd been wanting to lay eyes on for months. She wasted no time in exploring it, the feeling of that coarse hair as she ran her hands over his chest almost managed to send her over the edge.

"Alright," he said after giving her a couple moments, "now it's your turn."

Sarah smiled when she realized what he wanted, and she was happy to oblige. She sat up and started undoing the buttons on her shirt before removing it, and then she pulled of her undershirt, revealing only her bra and otherwise naked upper body to him. Her nervousness vanished when she saw him staring at her wide eyed. She took the opportunity to arch her back a bit and lean towards him, giving him more of what he was evidently enjoying. As she did, she felt her nipples stiffen from the cool air in the room.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"I think 'like' is too mild of a word..." he responded. Sarah smiled and shook her assets a little bit.

As she moved, she felt something rubbing at her crotch. "Good lord..." she thought to herself, "I can feel that through two pair of jeans..." She ground herself against him a little bit, something that her anatomy was very appreciative of. "Well, those are probably getting ruined right now..." she thought, referring to her panties.

The next thing she knew, she was falling over onto her back.

"You're killing me woman." Chase said as he rolled onto his side next to her.

Sarah couldn't respond, being thrown off of him like a ragdoll had only heightened her arousal. She wanted to feel him, no she needed to feel him. She was about to ask him to, but it proved unnecessary as he threw his leg over her and planted his lips on her neck. She involuntarily let out a moan of appreciation, he responded by running this hand over her exposed midsection. Sarah's left breast started demanding attention from the strong hand that was mere inches away, so she grabbed his hand and guided it to her breast. He got the memo and went to town. As she writhed underneath him, she felt her crotch rubbing against his leg that was thrown over her, it only took a matter of seconds before she could feel an orgasm building inside her. A nice firm squeeze on her breast, combined with the pleasure she was getting from grinding against his leg, and feeling him pull her into a strong kiss on her neck, all added up to send her over the edge.

She let out an involuntary moan as she started writhing halfway underneath him. After her orgasm subsided, she realized that the room had fallen silent and a sudden rush of embarrassment flooded over her and she immediately panicked. She pushed Chase off of her and ran to her bathroom. She closed the door behind her and turned on the light. She got the chance to look at herself in the mirror, half naked, face red, hair in a mess.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" She thought after collecting herself. "I've been dreaming of doing something like this for months, and now it actually happened and here I am about to have a breakdown." She felt herself starting to tear up, and she ran some water in the sink and splashed it on her face, trying to calm her nerves.

She remained in the bathroom for a few minutes to calm herself. Her moment was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Yes?" She responded.

"Are you alright in there?" Chase asked.

"Yeah..." she admitted, "I just kinda freaked out... Sorry about that."

"It's ok." Came the reply. "I feel bad asking you this right now, but I need to use the bathroom."

Sarah chuckled in response. "Ok, I need to head back to my room to change anyway."

"I understand." Chase responded.

Sarah wiped her face and opened the door to return to her room. She took off her jeans and even changed her underwear before climbing into her bed.

After a minute or so, Chase returned to her room and approached her. "Are you alright?" He asked, gently brushing her hair out of her face.

"Yeah." She admitted, still embarrassed about what had happened.

"Ok." He replied. "I should probably get going."

She didn't know what to say but she knew she didn't want him to leave, so she ended up grabbing his arm. He stopped and turned to face her. She still couldn't find the right thing to say, but the gesture had managed to get the message across.

"Alright." Chase sighed. "I'll stay."

Sarah smiled and released him. He went over, took off his jeans, during which time she realized that his legs and ass were muscled just like the rest of him. He then climbed under the sheets with her and the two of them settled into a spooning position. Sarah turned off the light on her nightstand and snuggled into the warmth of his chest hair against her. The feeling of being skin to skin with him now had an odd effect of calming her down, and she quickly felt herself drifting off to sleep.

"Well," she thought to herself as she replayed the nights events in her head, "I guess I can tell Stacy tomorrow that I got a little more than a kiss out of him." She'd probably have to spill about why she didn't go all the way, but right now all she cared about was being next to the man she was falling for.

The last thing she felt before falling asleep was a gentle kiss on her neck, accompanied by a "good night" from Chase.