City Girl Pt. 13

Story Info
Chase goes home to help with rye. But when he gets back...
6.5k words
4.67
2.6k
7

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDROM1717
CDROM1717
150 Followers

A/N: "Let's see it's only been, *checks date for City Girl: Part 12* OVER A YEAR?!?!?!?!"

So, to answer a question no one asked, I've been getting my ass kicked by life for a while now. To start with, not too long after I finished Part 12, I smacked a deer with my car, and then after I got that fixed, we had a loss in the family. Then, the holiday season all played out, during which time my internet crapped out. Then, my shift changed at work. Then, I had my final test for my apprenticeship. (Which I did pass) After that, we went on vacation for a week or so. When I got back, my shift at work changed 4 times in about 6 weeks. By the time I got on a set schedule, it was time for spring fieldwork. Then the internet quit again, and then I found myself on a weird shift and trying to juggle things.

I also got started into another project unrelated to this and now I at least have something to show for it. But that's all stuff you guys aren't here for, so I'll shut up and get on to the story.

*Also, the first week of last month, I hit another deer and then 4 days later blew out a brake line on my backup vehicle. Good times. And no, I don't have either vehicle back yet.*

------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah was headed home from work on a Wednesday afternoon. Thanks to a conversation she and Stacy had been having, she found herself thinking about the times she'd been with Chase recently.

She wasn't at all complaining about getting to lay half-naked in a bed with him, but it had backfired a little in that it made her want to take the next step even more. Of course, she hadn't really given enough thought to contraception... She knew full well that she wasn't ready to have a kid, but her anatomy was screaming for her and Chase to consummate things.

She mused in the car to herself for the rest of her drive home. Wondering what it was that made him so scared to actually go all the way. Naturally, her insecurities took the opportunity to make her think that maybe he didn't find her attractive in that way. She reminded herself that they had gotten into it a little bit that night they went out.

"Y'know," she thought to herself, "Maybe it is the fact that I'm not on birth control or anything. He probably wouldn't want to ask me to start taking it."

She decided to text her mom for her input after she got home. Her plan to text her mom was interrupted by a phone call. To her surprise, it was from Chase.

"Hello?" She said as she answered the call.

"Hey babe, how are ya?" Came his reply.

"Oh, I just got home from work. How about you?"

"I'm getting ready to leave work right now. I was calling to let you know I just got off the phone with my grandpa, and he's hoping we can get rye chopped this weekend since my cousin will be around to help."

"Ok..." She replied, not fully comprehending what he'd just told her.

"So, the plan as of right now is for me to leave from work on Friday and head back up home to help with that for the weekend. I'll probably be back sometime Sunday depending on how smoothly things go."

"So, you're gonna be gone all weekend?"

"Yep."

"Aww..." She mused. She'd gotten accustomed to being able to spend an evening with him on the weekends.

"Sorry, but we've gotta get it cut while we can."

"Ok..."

"I'll let you know how things are going."

"Ok..."

He sighed. "Alright, what's on your mind?"

"Just thinking..."

"About...?"

"Us." She felt herself start to panic at the thought of telling him what she actually wanted.

"What about us? Are you having doubts?"

"I wouldn't really call them doubts..." She could feel her heart pounding in her chest by now.

"Are you okay? You sound like you're stressing out."

"Well, I am because of what I want to say..."

"Well, if it's stressing you out, it probably needs to be said."

"I know... It just feels so wrong to say it."

"Why's that?"

"Because I feel like I shouldn't be wanting to say it..."

"Well, what is 'it'?"

She took a deep breath and decided to bite the bullet. "Chase," she managed to say, "I want to start having sex. I know you might not be ready for it, but I want it so bad. I feel like as the girl I'm not supposed to be on this end of things, and I've never really felt this way before, so I have no idea how to deal with it. I just want to be intimate with you in a way we haven't done yet. The closest we came was back on our Valentine's Day date, but it didn't sit with me right I guess and maybe I just want some kind of closure from that to know it was right. I don't know. I really don't know, but I just... I want to..."

Chase was silent for a moment. She didn't give him more than maybe a second or so before she hung up and started crying. She wasn't even sure why she was, but it definitely was happening. She ended up making her way to her bedroom and just letting it all out there.

After a while, she wasn't entirely sure how long, she decided to take an early shower, thinking it might help her relax somewhat. It worked, until she got out and looked at her naked self in the mirror. Her insecurities immediately bubbled up and she found herself examining every minute flaw she could find.

She huffed and forced herself to dry off and get dressed for bed. Afterwards she went to the kitchen and made herself something to eat. As she sat down, she checked her phone to find a text from Chase.

"Hey, is everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. I guess I really needed to get that off my chest." She replied.

"Sounds like it."

"Yeah."

"I do want you to know, I'm not judging you at all for feeling like that. It's a normal part of being human, and if you're not on birth control it makes even more sense."

"To be honest, I was gonna ask you about maybe getting on something. I thought maybe that was part of why you keep hesitating."

"Well first things first, I've heard enough stories from friends who've had issues with birth control that I honestly think it wouldn't be a bad idea to find some other method. And yeah, I do wanna be smart about contraception, but I also won't lie to you about me having no real experience with regards to sex."

"You act like I do lol. And what method did you have in mind?"

"I mean condoms are the most obvious thing to try, but I've heard they don't feel great for either party. We also could avoid actual intercourse, or even track your cycle and avoid the days when you're fertile."

"I honestly never thought I'd be having this conversation..."

"Me neither, but it's a good thing we are."

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"Plus, we're gonna have a couple days to process everything since I'll be up north for the weekend."

"I suppose. It's still gonna suck being alone all weekend."

"I'll miss you too, but it needs done. Maybe next time I'll bring you with me."

"When will that be?"

"Usually around the first part of September. That might be more than a weekend though, corn silage is always a big ordeal."

"Well, when the time gets closer I'll have to talk to my boss about maybe taking some days off."

"Sounds like a plan. Back to what we originally were talking about, if you're wanting intercourse, I'm tempted to start with condoms for a bit since that's something we can do right now without any other hassle. Going forward, if you want to start tracking your cycle, we should be able to avoid an unwanted pregnancy."

"To be honest, I've never heard of a woman tracking her cycle. Do you know where I might be able to find some more information about that?"

"I've heard there's apps for it and I'm sure the internet has some stuff."

"I guess I'll have to look into that this weekend since I won't have you to distract me lol."

"That's the spirit lol."

"Well, I need to talk to my mom so I'm gonna have to go. Love you."

"Alright, love you too."

Sarah tried to think of exactly what all she wanted to ask her mom. The main thing she was curious about was if birth control actually was that bad.

"Hey mom..." She texted.

"Yes?"

"I need advice, have you ever taken any kind of birth control?"

"Looking to get busy with your boyfriend finally, eh?"

"Yeah, we actually just got done talking about it a bit."

"Kudos to you guys for talking about it before actually doing anything. Looking back, I kinda wish I'd have done that."

"Really?"

"Absolutely, it would have saved me a lot of stress on that first time. Anyway, to answer your question, yes, I did take the pill for about six months, but I did end up gaining some weight and my libido went out the door. Your dad and I weren't happy with it, so we ended up just tracking my cycle and it worked really well."

"That was something Chase suggested but I have no idea how to go about that."

"Well nowadays there are apps for that, but it all comes down to figuring out when you're ovulating and avoiding doing anything that could get you pregnant leading up to that. The app will ask you when your bleeding starts and from there over a couple months it figures out how long your cycle is and predicts when you're ovulating. They're pretty good at it and you can use that information to both avoid getting pregnant and to try and get pregnant if and when you want kids."

Sarah found herself pondering the thought of having kids. Somehow it hadn't ever really crossed her mind before. She always kinda assumed she'd want them eventually but hadn't ever really got that far.

"Well, I guess that's the way to go." She eventually replied. "Any suggestions for which app to use?"

"I've gotta go make dinner right now but I'll find the name of the one I used, and you should be able to find it."

"Ok. Thanks mom."

"Anytime Sarah, I'd rather you ask me about this stuff than accidentally put yourself in a bad situation."

"Yeah, I appreciate that. I'll let you go."

"Bye dear."

Sarah put her phone down. She was some combination of excited by the thought of finally getting to consummate things with Chase but also nervous about it. The thought of having kids was also bouncing around her mind as it was something her and Chase had never really brought up. What was she going to do if he didn't want kids? Did she even want kids herself?

Realizing she was starting to get way ahead of herself, she decided to go watch some TV to get her mind off things for a bit before she went to bed.

When Friday afternoon rolled around, she got a call from Chase as she was starting to make dinner.

"Hey Chase." She said as she answered the call.

"Hey Sarah, I'm leaving work and heading north." Came Chase's voice from the other end.

"Okay, drive safely and let me know when you get there." She told him.

"I will, don't forget to enjoy your distraction free weekend." He replied with a laugh.

"Hey, sometimes things are only distracting because they're fun." She remarked.

"Aww thanks." He replied. "I'm gonna let you go. Love you."

"I'll be waiting for that text. Love you too."

Chase hung up the phone, leaving Sarah to think a bit. The thought of him being over an hour away made her nervous. She'd gotten used to him being right across the road and being able to go see him whenever she wanted on the weekends.

An hour or so passed while she finished cooking and ate. She decided to relax a bit before going to bed so she put on a movie. A little later she got a text, hoping it was Chase, she eagerly grabbed her phone and checked to see who it was from.

Sure enough, it was Chase.

"Hey, I'm at my grandparents' and I'm settled in for the weekend. Everything's already mowed, and the plan is to ted and rake tomorrow and hopefully start chopping in the evening and finish Sunday."

"Good to know you made it. Are you planning to head home Sunday night then?"

"Hard to say, it depends on how smoothly everything goes and usually for the first harvest of the year, something breaks."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, I'm gonna be running equipment all day the next two days, but I'll fill you in when I can."

"Ok... Be careful out there..."

"I will, and a good place to start is with getting plenty of rest so I'm not tired when I'm on the tractor. So, I guess I should turn in for the night."

"Ok... Goodnight Chase."

"Goodnight Sarah. I'll try to get ahold of you tomorrow night."

"Ok, sleep well."

She put her phone down and let out a long sigh. She had a feeling that "sleeping well" wasn't something she was going to be doing much over the weekend. She tried to focus on her movie and eventually got tired enough to fall asleep.

The next morning, she woke up to a text from Chase. "I hope you slept well, I'm gonna go help my grandpa get the tedder and rake hooked up and then we're gonna go get started for the day."

"I slept alright. Stay safe out there." She replied, aware he might not even have his phone on him. And if he did, he probably wasn't likely to respond. A significant part of her wished she could be there with him to see what all was going on. After helping him in the fields, she realized how much she actually enjoyed just riding with him as he worked.

She kept herself busy with watching TV and texting Stacy. Thoughts about Chase kept creeping into her mind as well as the questions she'd been thinking about regarding if she wanted kids and how they were gonna make sure that she didn't get pregnant until they were ready.

"Y'know," she thought to herself, "every time I think about kids, one of the next thoughts is what I'm going to do if Chase doesn't want kids. I'm pretty sure that means at least part of me wants kids at some point."

"Hey, you still there?" Stacy had texted. Apparently, she'd zoned out for a bit.

"Yeah, sorry I was thinking about stuff." She replied.

"About your boyfriend?"

"Kinda, I guess."

"Are you worried about why he's not trying to get in your pants?"

"Wow, blunt much?"

"Well, am I on the right track?"

"Sort of I guess."

"Well, spill it."

"I'm thinking about kids..."

"Well, you've got a couple steps to go before you get to that point. Lol"

"I know, but him and I also talked the other day about how we're gonna make sure we don't have any surprises. But that got me thinking about whether or not he'll want kids someday."

"I wouldn't be too worried about it. Kids are free labor, so farmers tend to want them. Lol"

"Well, what if he doesn't?"

"Well, that's another conversation you can have with him at some point. You've already talked about what makes kids, surely it's not that big of a leap to get there."

"I guess you're right. He handled things pretty well when I told him I wanted to start 'getting busy.'"

"Yeah, seems like typical Chase. Not getting the hint until you beat him over the head with it. And even then, it takes a bit for things to sink in."

"Yeah, but I also kind of appreciate him being so calculated about things. Except when I want him to... y'know..."

"Rail you like there's no tomorrow? Lmao"

"You didn't have to say it y'know? Lol"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"To be nice and not make me uncomfortable."

"Well, if you're wanting to start having sex, it's gonna be awkward for a while."

"Well, that's reassuring."

"Yeah well, just ask me how I know."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. It's easy to think it's gonna be really nice right off the rip, but reality is usually pretty disappointing."

"Oh..."

"Yeah. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, but it still took a while to get used to it."

"Well then..."

"I know you didn't ask but my best advice would be to not force anything and try to be as relaxed as possible. Being nervous or stressed never helps."

"Ok... I really have no clue what to say to that."

"I didn't expect you to. I hate to cut this short, but I've gotta go get ready to meet Randy for lunch."

"Alright. Have fun."

"I will. Talk to you later."

"Ok, bye."

About an hour or so passed before she got another text. This one, was from Chase.

"Good to know you slept alright. We're done with the tedding and my grandpa and I are gonna get this tractor on the blower while my uncle gets started with the rake. I'll get back to you when we're ready to start chopping."

"Ok Chase, stay safe."

She went back to focusing on the show she was watching and that was enough to keep her mostly occupied for the rest of the afternoon. In the early evening she got another text from Chase.

"We're getting the chopper out and the wagons are hooked up and ready to roll so we're gonna get started chopping. I'll get back to you when we're done for the day."

"Ok, I'll be waiting."

The rest of her day was uneventful. By the time she was ready for bed she'd made dinner as well as done the dishes and some laundry.

As she laid down in bed to go to sleep, she checked her phone, hoping to see a text from Chase, and was concerned to not see one. By that time it was past 10:00, and she hadn't heard from him. She didn't know exactly when he went to bed, but she did know he got up before 5:00 in the morning. Surely, he would have been getting ready for bed by then.

She plugged her phone in and tried to take her mind off of things, but her imagination kept going back to the possibility he'd gotten hurt. She rolled around for every bit of half an hour until she finally heard her phone go off. She eagerly rolled over and checked it to find a text from Chase.

"Well, that's a wrap for today. We're a little under halfway done so, I'd bet we'll be done sometime tomorrow afternoon."

"Does that mean you'll be home sometime tomorrow then?!" To say she was excited, would have been an understatement.

"Probably, I'd guess it'll be around dinnertime."

"Awesome! Would you mind stopping by on your way home?"

"I was gonna ask if you thought you'd be wanting to 'get busy' like you were talking about the other day..."

"If you'll have protection, I'll be waiting."

"I'll have to get some, but I'll be on my way."

"Oh boy."

"Yeah, I'm not gonna promise anything but we'll see what happens. Anyway, it's late and I'm spent for today so I'm gonna hit the hay. I'll keep you filled in tomorrow."

"Oh, please do! And you'd better have enough energy left tomorrow to deliver something at least."

"Lol, I'm sure that once I see you, I'll at least get some back."

"Ok lol. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

The next day's evening couldn't have come fast enough. All Sarah could find herself thinking about all day was Chase walking in and the two of them going straight to her bedroom. To keep herself somewhat busy she ended up cleaning everything she could think of and even dug out some scented candles figuring it'd be something to make the experience better.

By lunchtime, she had managed to clean basically the whole house and still was trying to find random things to do to keep her occupied. She ended up getting interrupted by a text notification. A quick look at her phone revealed it was from Chase.

"We're breaking for lunch. About ten more acres till we're done, then I'm gonna get a shower and head home."

Before she could reply, another text came through.

"I guess I have something to get on my way too..."

She couldn't help but smile. "Damn right you do."

"Sounds like you're already ready."

"What do you think I've been waiting for all weekend?"

"I know, I know. We'll see what happens later tonight."

"Something better happen."

"Pfft. Or what?"

"Or I'll be really mad at you."

"Lol. Well, I've got work to finish so I'll let you and your imagination have at it for the rest of the afternoon."

"It's my worst enemy right now. Lol. Stay safe and let me know when you're headed this way."

"I will and I will. Love you."

"Ok. Love you too."

That conversation made sure that her mind was stuck on Chase for the rest of the afternoon. She ended up sitting down to try and watch some T.V. but she ended up doing more daydreaming than she did paying attention.

CDROM1717
CDROM1717
150 Followers
12