All Comments on 'City Girl Pt. 13'

by CDROM1717

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
woodrangewoodrange4 months ago

nice to have you back.its a great story. Please sir in an effort to progress this story and preserve your well being. please google Roo Bars, a device created in Australia to stop kangaroo wrecking cars and preventing them coming though the windshield. regards rich

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was good to get another chapter of the story! I've been frequently checking for it as I have really enjoyed the story of Chase and Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Glad to see you continue this fun story. Hope you are able to continue with fewer of "life's interruptions".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Glad you are back. Hope you are well

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

I keep reading but the relationship is beyond awkward...4.1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am so very glad to read the next chapter and finally to read your latest chapter offering. And you couldn't have done better than this, to be sure! This is a WONDERFUL chapter, taking them every so carefully through their romantic lovemaking. They DO care for each other, and that is developing, I think, into a DEEP LOVE. Keep them exploring even more -- he is one very sexy young man, with the sexy hairy chest that caresses her so nicely, and the cock that I knew he would have between his legs ready to go. She has seen and felt and caressed that hairy chest several times, and I think to feel it pressed into her is a very romantic touch. His cock "springs up" ready for her, and when she feels it pulse his orgasm into her, it is a genuine love treat. Keep them loving each other, maybe even to marriage and possibly? kids? A GREAT JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is my favorite story . Please continue writing this . We understand that you have to make a living and live a life. But please don’t stop writing this, I personally don’t care if it goes 30 or more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDROM1717@CDROM1717
Grew up out in the country, more specifically a small town in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Also, I'm literally the son of a third generation farmer so expect a lot of farming stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

City Girl Pt. 12 Previous Part
City Girl Series Info