City Girl Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDROM1717
CDROM1717
150 Followers

Eventually, she finally got a text from Chase saying that he was on his way. That was enough to give her butterflies in her stomach. She went to her bedroom and lit the candles she'd gotten out earlier and decided to get a shower. She needed to wash her hair anyway.

After her shower, she put on a matching set of black under garments. They were pretty plain, not really all that attention grabbing, but looked good enough. Besides, she was pretty sure seeing her without a shirt on once wasn't enough to make it lose its appeal. She went back to the bathroom to dry and brush her hair. She didn't do anything special with it, just left it down. She also put on a little make up to cover some dark spots and marks.

She hadn't any more than gotten done with that when she heard a text notification from her phone. She headed into her bedroom to check it to find that it was from Chase. He told her that he would be at her house in about half an hour.

That text was enough to renew the butterflies, both in her stomach and between her legs. She found her bathrobe and put it on, not having any real intentions of having many clothes on once Chase showed up anyway. Besides, it was red, and she was sure that would work in her favor.

She returned to her living room to watch T.V. for the last little bit before Chase showed up. She watched absentmindedly until she heard the rumble of his truck pulling into her driveway. She then promptly got up and turned off the T.V. before adjusting her bath robe to hang on her figure nicely and show a little bit of cleavage.

She stood behind the door, waiting for him to get there. She saw his shadow cross in front of the door and shortly after she heard him knock. She took a deep breath and let it out to prepare herself for his reaction. She then opened the door and tried to lean against it in the closest thing to a seductive pose she could manage with her limited composure.

He stood there eyeing her up for the longest few seconds of her life. She eventually managed what had to look like the most awkward smile she'd ever done, which was evidently enough to snap him out of whatever trance he was in.

"Well..." He said as he stepped towards her.

She moved back away from the door to let him in and shifted to leaning against the wall.

"I'm not sure what exactly I expected to see when I showed up. But that definitely wasn't it." He continued as he kicked off his boots.

Her disappointment must have been evident on her face because once he looked back at her again, a slow smile spread across his face, and he walked over to her.

"Hey," he said as he gently pushed her up against the wall. "I didn't say I don't like it..." He added with a whisper. He followed that up with a long kiss on her lips.

The reassurance combined with the kiss was enough to get her to let the breath she'd been holding out with a bit of a moan as she returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around him.

The two of them remained deep in the kiss for a few seconds before Chase broke the kiss from her lips and moved down to her neck. The sensation sent lightning bolts all through her body. She leaned her head away to give him more room to work with as she let him push her towards the edge without even doing much.

As he kissed along her neck, she also felt him grab one of her legs and pick it up. She responded by halfway throwing it around him. As she did that, their hips got close enough for her to feel a bulge against her leg. She slid her hands down to his waist and pulled him against her.

With her body pressed against his, she could finally get a decent feel for the actual size of his manhood. It had to be about six inches. She involuntarily found herself grinding on him trying to get as much of a feel of it as she could.

A moan escaped her lips as the pleasure from grinding on him flowed through her. Chase responded by pushing her into the wall and picking her up by her legs. He stopped his kissing, which was a bit of a disappointment, but he looked into her eyes and said, barely audibly, "are you ready to head to your bedroom?"

Once she'd regained enough composure, she looked up at him with a sultry grin and replied, "I've been ready."

Chase responded with a kiss and started carrying her towards her bedroom. She buried herself in his chest trying to be as close as she could. She held on tight until she heard the sound of her bedroom door closing. The smell of the candles she'd lit hit her nostrils, lulling her into a bit of a trance as Chase set her down on her bed. He released his grip and backed away from her. The lost warmth from him snapped her back to the moment.

At that point it finally sank in that she was on her bed, about to get down to business with her boyfriend. It also sank in that she had no idea what she was doing. Not that she wasn't aware of that already, but now the implications were right in front of her.

Fortunately, Chase managed to do something, and he untied her robe and start to take it off. She moved to make it easier for him and once it was most of the way off, she backed herself up to the headboard so he could get rid of it. At that point she looked up at Chase, still in all his clothes. She covered herself as best she could and gave him a smirk.

"You good?" He asked, clearly a little concerned.

"No." She said. The brief look of panic on his face made it clear she hadn't read the situation right. She tried to find a way to make it clear she still wanted to go through with it. "I don't like being the only one in my underwear."

"God that was awkward." She thought to herself. Luckily the message got through that she still wanted to go through with it.

"Oh ok." Chase answered, clearly reeling from the scare she'd given him. He started taking off his shirt, much to her anticipation.

She sat and watched his muscles flex as he pulled off his shirt. As he tossed it aside, she took in the best view she'd gotten to date of his hairy chest and broad shoulders in all their glory. She bit her lip in anticipation as her eyes made their way down his arms as he started unfastening his belt. She watched the muscles in his forearms flex as he unbuttoned his jeans and began to slide them down. Once they were about 8 inches down, she watched as a bulge in his boxers sprung up in front of her.

She watched the object of her attention move as he kicked his jeans aside. Before she could process what was happening, he damn near jumped on her and planted a firm kiss on her lips. Startled, a muffled moan escaped her lips. She squirmed underneath him and eventually felt what she was after. His manhood was pressed firmly against her thigh.

"Oh god..." she thought to herself, "he's right there..." It was the moment she'd been fantasizing about, and she was as close as she'd ever been. She shifted herself again and wrapped her legs around him and squeezed. As she pulled him into her he broke the kiss and she got a feel of his member as it prodded at her lower lips. She let out another moan as she ground against him.

"Oh, you're ready-ready." She heard his voice and opened her eyes, unaware of exactly when she'd closed them. She was greeted by Chase looking down at her with a confident looking half-smile.

"You say that like you're surprised." She joked.

"Well, you're gonna have to let me go so I can 'get ready' first." He replied, grinding against her a little bit.

She moaned slightly before answering. "Well, I'm never going to if you keep that up."

He leaned down and kissed her. "I'll just need a moment." He whispered. She reluctantly released her legs, and he stood up and started digging through his pants on the floor. She immediately felt the lack of warmth from his body being against her.

A few seconds later she saw Chase pull a condom out of his pocket and drop his boxers to put it on. She laid there and stared as she saw his manhood in front of her in all its glory. And to make it better, she was finally about to get to feel it inside of her.

Within a couple seconds, he had the condom on and was climbing back on top of her. Her body welcomed the warmth again as he returned. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down against her. As he laid on her, she felt his manhood against her again and found herself grinding into him.

As she moved, she felt it prodding at her lips, even through her underwear. She also felt him slide a couple fingers under her waistband. She responded by helping him remove the last barrier that separated their hips. As she kicked them aside, Chase pulled away from her and stood up.

"You ready?" He asked as he looked down at her.

"I swear to god Chase, if you ask me that again I will throw you on the floor and take care of this myself." She replied.

He grinned at her for a moment, as if to revel in the fact that he was tormenting her. She then got to watch as he slowly took his manhood in one of his hands and pressed it against her. Even from the angle she was looking from, it was clear that it was a couple inches longer than his hand and had a decent girth to it as well.

She laid her head back down and waited as he gently pushed into her until he'd just popped inside. She whimpered and adjusted herself a bit. After waiting a couple seconds, he slowly pushed himself in further and further until he finally was fully inside her.

Once he was there, he slowly laid back down on top of her and held her close. She took the opportunity to throw her legs around him again and just enjoy the feeling of him being inside her. As they laid there together, he kissed her on the forehead and slowly worked his way to her lips and on down to her neck.

After a bit, she wasn't sure how long, he pulled away from her again and slowly pulled his manhood almost all the way out of her and then began slowly sliding back in. Sarah felt her eyes snap shut and she involuntarily vocalized her appreciation with a loud moan.

The feeling was one she'd never really imagined. She was no stranger to taking care of herself on this front, but for some reason, feeling the warmth and movement of an actual man inside of her took the sensation to a whole new level. It also helped her out significantly when she felt a hand start massaging her breast again.

If she wasn't already headed for an orgasm, now she was headed there even faster. Her hands wanted something to grab at, but she couldn't reach Chase like she wanted to, so she ended up digging her hands into her bed as she arched her back from the pleasure she was feeling. Before too long she finally felt an orgasm rock her body as she let out a long, loud moan. As she started coming down from her orgasm, she still felt Chase going at it. About the time she finished coming down, she felt him thrust himself deep into her and hold it there. She could feel his member flinching inside her as well as a new warmth that hadn't been there before.

While she was processing what was happening, she heard Chase take a deep breath before laying back down on top of her and wrapping her in a hug. After a second or two, he rolled to one side and pulled her with him, leaving his manhood inside her the whole time.

As she laid there in his arms, for a reason she couldn't figure out, she felt tears start welling up in her eyes and eventually they spiraled into outright crying. She felt a hand begin to stroke the back of her head shortly followed by a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Are you ok?" Chase whispered to her.

"Yes." She managed to whimper through her sobbing.

"Shh..." He whispered, continuing to stroke the back of her head, "it's ok, I'm right here."

The two of them laid there intertwined for a few minutes while Sarah let her emotions sort themselves out. After a bit, she'd finally calmed down and then Chase finally broke the silence.

"Ok, are you ready to get cleaned up? I know I am." He asked.

"That sounds like a good idea." She replied.

"Alright, you can stay put. I'll be back in a minute." Chase told her as he pulled himself out of her finally and got up out of her bed. He disappeared out of her bedroom and down the hall, leaving her with her thoughts.

"Man..." She thought to herself. "How did I managed to pull that off? Hell, how'd I manage to pull that specimen of a man?" A smaller part of her wondered what exactly that experience had been like for him. He hadn't been very vocal about anything and part of her wondered if he'd actually enjoyed it in the first place. "Did he even get off?" She wondered to herself. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks that the twitching she felt after her own orgasm almost had to be his orgasm.

"Alright," she recognized his voice and snapped back to the moment, "can you lay on your back for a moment?"

"Sure." She answered and did as he'd asked. He walked over to her, and she noticed that he had a washcloth with him. He gently ran it over her face to clean it off, and then proceeded to gently wipe her lower lips to clean them as well. The feeling of the lukewarm washcloth plus his hand brought a nice bit of pleasure to her. After he'd taken care of her, he leaned down and kissed her on the lips before he disappeared back into the hallway.

As she laid there, it occurred to her that she still was wearing her bra, and for some reason, she felt compelled to take it off, so she did. As she tossed it aside, Chase returned from the hallway. He looked at her with an odd expression on his face for a moment before he spoke.

"Well," he began, "I was going to ask if you wanted me to stay here for the night, even though I have work tomorrow... I'll take what I'm looking at as a yes."

She giggled in response. "I can promise you that the last thing I want you to do after what just happened is leave."

"Well good, then make some room." He remarked as he climbed into bed with her.

She grinned and moved over for him as he got settled. She then leaned over and blew out the candles she'd lit and scooted herself back into him, taking in the feeling of his naked body against hers. Chase responded to her getting comfortable by placing a kiss on her cheek. He also wrapped her in his arms and took the opportunity to give one of her breasts a couple gentle squeezes, leaving his hand gently cupping it.

She laid there for a few minutes in the dark, with only the feeling of Chase's body against hers and the sounds of their own breathing to keep her company. Before long, she'd drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I apologize again for taking such a god-awful long time to get this chapter out. As mentioned above, I've been dealing with a bunch of life events over the course of the past 13 months. However, things are finally calming down a little bit and I have finally been able to find time to get back into this project and also get started on another unrelated project.

Thanks for reading, I hope you all at least enjoyed this chapter. I'm sure it probably wasn't worth the over a year wait, again sorry about that, but I am happy to be back and am ready to get my momentum back up.

CDROM1717
CDROM1717
150 Followers
12