All Comments on 'City of Angels'

by PennameWombat

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Food for Thought

Very different from what I normally read. I liked it. The church scene was the most enjoyable. I like the way you think. Nothing is sacred and nothing is unacceptable. The characters were excellent. The story line has no comparable measure. The writing was excellent. I gave 5* because you stepped out into the unknown and did a surpurb job. Thanks for taking the time to write and share with your readers.

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoalmost 5 years ago
Such a different and interesting story

I enjoyed this a lot. I liked the premise and that you gave enough hints about what the backstory was without bogging it down in too much detail. Interesting characters. I also enjoyed the clinical detachment when 'Janet' is figuring out things in the first couple of scenes. It's hard to imagine what you'd think about humanity if you never had an contact with it, but I think you explained that well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennameWombat@PennameWombat
Long-time writer of computer software, technical documents, papers and more boring stuff. Long-time pretend writer of fiction, erotic and other, but never put these latter 'out there.' It's time. Many of my stories take place in what I call "Mel's Universe," after the female l...