City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia had a sealed manila folder marked for the attention of Tilley McMahon. She handed it to Bianca. In there were the full details of what the apartment contained. From the entrance to the building which can be monitored from the apartment, to the CCTV at seven points on the ground floor. The lift to the 7th floor and the apartment which can only be accessed via a predetermined code. The stairwell has cameras on each floor, they also can be monitored in the apartment.

The Matron knew all of this as she had made certain that this place was a mini fortress. The Major and Margarita deserve nothing less.

Margarita sat down on a bar stool at the kitchen island and was staring at a large solid-looking suitcase with her name on it. She turned to Bianca and asked, "What's this?"

She looked at it for a short while. She let her hands run over it, feeling the smooth lines. The suitcase was locked via four combination locks, she looked at each lock and wondered what the combinations were.

Bianca shrugged but it was Mia who spoke first.

"That was delivered earlier today by an American couple," She told them. Bianca smiled and nodded. She turned to Mags and told her to text Matron for the codes. She did.

The codes were sent, and slowly she opened the suitcase, which wasn't a suitcase at all but a gun case.

As she opened the lid and was confronted with a Barrett M82A1 snipers Rifle. Engraved on the stock was her soon-to-be name. Margarita Murphey. Inside the lid was a photo record of her almost perfect score at the rifle range, duly signed by both Bianca as a witness and the Rifle Instructor, Laurie Hughes. Margarita was stunned.

Corrine looked over her shoulder and read the score sheet. "Fucking hell Margarita, now you tell me you can shoot as well as throw people around like a rag doll,"

Mags just smiled at her, "You're safe Corry, I like you," and she laughed as did everyone else.

Mia was a little taken aback by this almost child-like woman, who could do so many dangerous things.

Tears appeared in Margarita's eyes and both Bianca and then Corrine put their arms around her. Bianca kissed her on the head and told her that it won't be long before it is all over.

The site supervisor, Louise Maguire, interrupted them seeking to speak to Mia. She caught sight of Bianca, stopped, and took a deep breath. Her eyes gave her away, she stared, wet her lips and smiled at her before speaking to her boss. "We're needed on the 4th floor,"

Bianca caught the smile, took it in as her heart skipped a beat, and held onto Mags a little tighter. Margarita felt the extra squeeze and looked up at her and then across to where she was looking and saw the chemistry. How could anyone miss it? They did of course because it was but a fleeting exchange, over inside a few seconds. Somehow the moment wasn't lost on Margarita. She knew what it meant. She hugged both Corrine and Bianca with equal affection.

The spell was broken by a phone buzzing. Bianca answered her phone, it was the Matron. "Can you speak?"

"I'm still in the apartment, helping them settle in," She told her Mistress.

"You need to go undercover for a few days down at that wine bar we spoke about, see what you can dig up on our Chinese friends," The Matron told her. "So get yourself home, changed into a very obvious 'pick me up' outfit, and see what you can learn, you have three days,"

While they were talking Margarita picked up her new 'toy' and got the feel of it, it was a good fit for her small framed body. She overheard the conversation and signaled for the phone. Bianca kept shaking her head. But little Mags was becoming more insistent and grabbing for the phone.

"Matron, Margarita wants a word with you," She told her.

"OK, put her on,"

"Hi, I know you are busy, but I just wanted to say thank you for the rifle and the apartment. I would like to say it face to face. What about if I made you a meal to say thanks?"

The Matron smiled openly and chuckled a little, "No need for thanks Margarita, but once Stella is home with you then we can share a meal, all right?"

"That's fine, it will give me time to get used to this new kitchen," She then lowered her voice and turned her back on everyone and asked, "Have you heard any more from Stell?"

The Matron took a long pause before lying to her. "I spoke with her not so long ago, she said to say hi and that she is missing you too, and that she is fine and will be finished as soon as possible,"

Margarita smiled as she felt tears building up once again. "Did she really say that Matron?"

"Would I lie to you Mags?"

"Yes" came the reply as they both laughed.

"Well I am certain she is thinking of you as much as you are thinking of her," the Matron told her.

"Is she safe Matron?" Margarita asked.

"Sweetheart, she is the best at what she does, and this isn't a tough job, she is very safe. Plus she has you to come home to, that in itself keeps her safe. So make that apartment your home for now, and before you know it she will be in your arms once again." The Matron tried her best to paint a positive picture. "Now hand me back to Bianca please,"

Margarita smiled at the thought of having Stella home and in her arms. As she handed the phone to Bianca.

"Whatever you said to her, put a big smile on her face Matron," Bianca told her.

"That was what I had hoped for. Now just keep your ears and eyes open down at Emily's Wine Bar, and I'll hear from you in three days." And with that message, the Matron hung up.

Bianca smiled at the thought of just chilling for 3 days, taking in the comings and goings in a somewhat seedy wine bar.

She hugged Mags once more and hugged Corrine, who took advantage of it by resting her hand on her backside. Bianca looked at her and gave her a wicked smile, kissed her on the cheek and went to say her goodbyes to the others. When she got to Cynthia she asked who the intruder was, in the very short and tight shorts, and that tight T-shirt.

"That was the site supervisor, Louise, not sure of her last name, I can find out for you if you are interested?" Cynthia stated.

"Hhhmmmm, maybe when I come back," They shook hands and kissed each other on the cheeks as friends do.

Louise Maguire was asking Mia the very same question in reverse while they walked down the staircase to the fourth floor.

Mia told her she will find out from Cynthia and let her know.

Bianca got the driver to take her back to the house she was sharing with Margarita before dismissing him and starting her undercover work.

++++++++++++

The Matron placed a call to Celina and instructed her to inform the Major to call her on her secure phone before she does anything. Celina relayed the message word for word.

The Matron wasn't used to informing the Major not to kill someone.

Within minutes of sending Celina the message her secure line buzzed. "Major, change of plan, the woman known as Grace must survive, wound her, but nothing fatal. We need her alive. Please confirm,"

"Order confirmed," was the reply and the line went dead.

While this was happening, Freddie was keeping the Major informed of the additional Chinese personnel arriving in fits and starts.

Freddie also found an ingenious way to get the major into the abandoned warehouse opposite number 3 Hargrave Street. He had discovered a disused, storm and waste water drain that travelled under the warehouse, it also had a junction point that gave access to number 3, but whether it was large enough for a human to crawl through was yet to be established. But he gave the Major the entrance point, which also happened to be far enough away from the warehouses so as not to arise any suspicion. He arranged for a SA Waters Dept: vehicle and associated works equipment to be located at the point of entry.

The Major arrived early one morning, she carried all of her essential equipment, in what for all intense and purposes looked like a tradesman's tools bag. She had a small but bright headlamp, and she wore a boiler suit over her combat outfit, double checking her magazines, she felt she was ready. Before she ascended the thirty feet into the storm drain, she checked the weather forecast, no rain was predicted, so she sent two messages she had written overnight. One was addressed to Margarita in case she didn't come home and one to the General reminding him of his promises, in case she didn't come home. She checked her phone for any final messages, but there were none, so she sent her activation code to the Matron.

Operation 74328AQT8910/YCB -- active.

This day was going to be THE day.

++++++++++++

Bianca took her time to dress to thrill. Her underwear was lace and skimpy, she had a buttoned-up shirt, opened to reveal her ample boobs which just fitted into the pushup bra. Her skin-tight jeans were as revealing as she dared. She attached several temporary tattoos on her arms and breasts. Her make-up was such that her lips shone, her eyes were darker she had her best vampish look about her as she had ever had. It had always worked in the past, she had never gone home alone when she was done up like this in the past. But this time she wanted to draw attention and pick the brains of those who chatted her up. She called for a Uber which arrived on time, and she gave him the address. She loved this sort of work, who knows she might even get lucky.

The Uber dropped her out front, of the poorly lit wine bar, the noise coming from inside was one of someone having a good old-fashioned singalong. She smiled, to herself, took a deep breath and walked in the door.

The room was busy, but not full. The music came from a 1950s jukebox in a corner, a couple of older women were dancing the old way, jiving it out. Everyone was laughing and cheering them on. Bianca approached the bar and asked for Gin and Tonic. A pretty blonde barmaid poured it out for her and took her money. Leaving the change on the bar as is the way down under. Nobody would touch it. It wasn't long before she was approached by a woman around the same age, dressed in a mini skirt and wearing some cheap perfume. She asked how she was and that she hadn't seen her in there before. Bianca just smiled and said it was her first time.

Bianca offered to buy her a drink which was accepted, she was drinking a Bundy and Coke. It duly arrived and the barmaid took the money from her change. They gathered their drinks and took a seat in a booth by the corner. They made small talk for a short while and the lady placed her hand high on Bianca's leg, which opened a little more for her as they sat closer her hand started to rub her crutch. Bianca took the hint and moved her thigh towards her as she too place her hand on her thigh, under her skirt, and eased it up slowly until she felt her mound.

Bianca smiled at her and stated the obvious "Commando, I feel," The girl just sipped her drink and told her not to stop.

Bianca asked, "Is there a charge involved." The girl winked at her and said there would be if she wanted to go further.

Bianca withdrew her hand and licked her fingers in front of the girl. "Thanks, but no thanks,"

"Do you work out of here often?" She asked her. She nodded and was about to leave when Bianca grabbed her wrist. "Do you have a room or a place we could go?"

The girl stopped and looked at her, "Sorry, I've changed my mind. You look like trouble to me," And with that, she snatched her wrist away from Bianca and walked away.

She watched her ass wiggle as she disappeared into the crowd on the dance floor. Not long afterwards a larger woman approached her and introduced herself as June, and told her that she had insulted her girlfriend earlier on.

Bianca shrugged her shoulders and said she hadn't. And went to stand up when the bigger woman pushed her down into the seat, "I think you should apologise to her. We are a nice friendly bunch here and we don't like strangers coming in here insulting our girls,"

"Actually, that's what I heard from a friend of mine, that you ladies were nice and friendly," She told June.

"Is that right, who's your friend then?" She was asked.

"If you have been here a while you'll know her for sure, Corrine Myers,"

The woman stood there and looked down at her, then smiled, "Yes I know Corrine, she is a mate of mine," June explained cautiously.

"Is that right," said Bianca. "When did you see her last?"

"A short while ago, a few months I reckon," June explained.

"Sit down June and talk to me. I'm trying to find her, she seemed to have slipped off the radar." Bianca stated. "Which is kind of normal for her, you know with her sort of job."

"Yeah, I guess so," She replied. As she took up a seat and waved her girlfriend over and told her to get a round of drinks in. She glared at the big woman, before heading off to the bar.

"How busy does this place get June," asked Bianca.

"Tonight will be busy. Can I ask what you want with Corrine?"

"Nothing important, just want to catch up. I might have some work for her," Bianca told her.

As the girlfriend returned with their drinks, set them down on the table and then sat on June's lap. June asked again, "Are you looking for some fun?"

"Maybe, but not the paid type, no offence,"

"None taken, to each their own. You'll have a lot to choose from later on," she told Bianca.

"Many regulars or are they all casuals?" She asked in return.

June replied, "A bit of both during the week. Come the weekend it will be more of the regulars,"

"OK, so maybe I should come back on the weekend then?" Bianca asked.

"No way girl, you look good enough to hang out with us locals," She said and then laughed. "I am certain you won't go home empty-handed if you are really hanging out for some fun,"

"If the right sort of woman comes along I am sure I could make it happen, all I need is a place to go," Bianca continued.

"If you ask the barmaid she might have a spare room upstairs you could use," June explained.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Lisa, Lisa Knights. She is a really close friend of Corrine if you catch my drift,"

"OK, so that is Lisa. Corrine raves about her,"

"I think they might be an item, but very low-keyed," June suggested.

"Maybe, but I am pretty sure but the Corrine I know is footloose and fancy-free, she isn't the type to want to be tied down to one person, well not just yet," Bianca explained to her new drinking buddies. She slowly sipped on her second drink. She knew she had to stay wide awake and not allow herself to be intoxicated in any way. Neither by alcohol nor the eye candy that were starting to come in.

She turned to June and asked, "Why the sudden influx of talent?"

"Schools out, the senior high school down the road, most of their female students call in for a drink," She was told.

"School girls, you are kidding me, they are walking a fine line with the law, don't you think?" Bianca asked with a genuine concern in her voice.

"Narh, they are all old enough or so close to 18 it doesn't matter, Lisa is shacking up with one of them, Evie Maynard or something like that. Most of the old dykes looking for a bit of young pussy normal end up here to help out giving some of them a real lesson if you get my drift?"

Bianca smiled a forced smile but then thought about what she had with her Mistress and told herself not to be so hypocritical.

"Yeah, what I wouldn't have given for a 'real' teacher when I was 18 or so," Bianca told them. They all agreed and then confessed to each other that they had in their time an older lover or two.

As the place got busier it got a lot noisier, the jukebox was turned up even more so, with some young girls dancing and flirting, some with each other but many with some older dyke types. Bianca sat there watching. She noticed two women in particular, both Asian, smiling and dancing with whomever they came across. One of them got into a deep conversation with a schoolgirl, still in her uniform but drinking what could have been a glass of scotch, it could also have been just plain dry ginger, but Bianca was convinced it was the real thing. Her sips were only very small ones and she took a deep breath after each one, not a hardened whisky drinker, that's for sure. She watched them as they went and sat in a booth and was certain what was going to happen next. Fortunately, she would have to pass them to get to the ladies loo. She might give them five more minutes to get acquainted before she went to see what was happening. The voyeur in her took over. The other Asian woman stood at the bar with her tall glass of water or a clear liquid which could have been anything, and she watched her, but not making eye contact. Their eyes met and then moved on. Bianca deliberately looked away, not wanting to make contact. She kept a watchful eye on her as she spoke to a lot of different women. Mainly the girls still in their school uniform. Buying a drink for different ones but not really connecting with any of them.

She looked around the room at the younger ones they were not to her liking and the more mature types were at best ordinary. She thought to herself, 'Just my luck'. She watched as a woman entered the room from a rear door, she was carrying a riding crop and wearing leather riding boots with her jeans tucked into them. Her attire said butch and her smile said welcome, her eyes were sparkling as she tapped her crop against her boot. Many a girl smiled and waved to her, this she thought was a teacher to many of those in here.

They made eye contact and Bianca smiled and nodded a hello, the woman held her gaze, smiled back and indicated to her by way of raising a make-believe glass to her lips, if she wanted a drink. Bianca nodded. She approached the bar and was served straight away. There were three barmaids now and all were busy. This would be a pretty good place if every afternoon and evening was like this. The stranger spoke to the barmaid who then asked Lisa what the blonde woman with big tits was drinking, she looked in the direction of where she was and shrugged her shoulders, so Bianca held up her glass and shouted "A weak G n T," Weak or not, one was poured for her.

She brought it over as she sat down next to her, Bianca shuffled along the bench seat, and the woman wedged her in up against the end.

"Hi, I'm Dee," She said offering her hand.

Bianca took it and held it, her grasp was firm and strong and it sent a charge through her body, "Hello Dee, I'm Bianca," She replied.

Bianca then added, "Love the way you are dressed," As she took a sip, which turned out to be a VERY strong Gin with a splash of tonic.

"Oh wow, are you trying to get me drunk or something," she said smiling and taking another bigger sip.

"Do I need to," Asked Dee?

"Depends what you have in mind, plus having a fun time with a drunk, in my opinion, turns out to be not so much of a fun time," Bianca looked into her amazingly beautiful eyes.

Dee smiled back at her holding onto a hand, "I agree with you and why haven't we seen you in here before now?" She asked her, holding eye contact.

Bianca blushed as she looked to where the Asian women were. One was still at the bar and the other was now out of sight. "Looking for a friend actually, Corrine Myers," She explained. "We were meant to catch up a while back, but she hasn't returned any of my messages, seems she has dumped me," She said laughing and not wanting to let go of Dee's hand.

Dee kept looking at her as if making up her mind to believe her or not.

"When Corrine decides she has had enough of someone, she is very blunt and to the point, she doesn't just disappear. How close were you two?"

"Not close, close. Not intimate if that's what you are asking. But we were pretty good friends, that just kept in touch and caught up from time to time. It's not like her to just stop talking to me."