City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't asking that and yeah that is unusual. She is doing a job for Lisa and she must be really busy to not contact any of us," Dee answered.

"OK, what sort of job, collecting money or something?" Bianca asked.

"Something like that. When it's not too busy you should ask her," Dee started to massage Bianca's hand and it felt good. "So you like how I am dressed do you?"

"Yes, it says everything about who you are. A strong woman, who likes to lead and never follows, who doesn't take no for an answer and likes to take what she wants. I'm just guessing here by the way," Bianca said, knowing she was more than 99.9% right.

"In that case follow me to my studio." She said firmly, as she slid out of her seat.

"What if Corrine comes in while we're 'busy'," She said to Dee.

Dee put her extended index finger under Bianca's chin and got her to move before explaining the obvious to her. "If Corrine comes in while we are or you are tied up, she will still be here by the time we are finished, trust me on that,"

"Tie me up, hmmm that sounds like fun. But Dee, I can't right now but later, oh yes, you can tie me up and toy with me until I scream Blue Murder, or until I tell you to stop." She said with a wicked twinkle in her eyes.

"Telling me to stop doesn't work with me, but you do have your safe word don't you?"

"I do, I told you just now, Blue Murder," Bianca said as she squeezed her thighs together in anticipation. Torn between going with her or doing her duty. Not wanting to let the finger leave her chin she stretched her neck as far forward as she could allowing Ms D slowly to drag her finger from under her chin. She took a deep breath and almost whined but she stayed put. Dee smiled at her and told her to wait where she was until she returned. She then tilted Bianca's head upwards with her finger and kissed her warmly on her mouth. Their tongues danced and Bianca put her hand around Dee's head and held her in place as they shared their passionate kiss. Dee wanting more of her cupped her left tit, pinching a nipple firmly while watching her reaction, her breathing changed as her eyes closed, and then without any inhibition told her to unzip her jeans. Bianca did and undid her top button as well. Dee watched her and told her what to do next. "Slide your fingers into your panties and share with me your arousal,"

Bianca didn't wait and eased her hand down into her panties to feel her moist sweet mound. If anyone was watching neither of them noticed nor cared. As Bianca withdrew her fingers and offered them to Dee who took them in her mouth and moaned. "So why can't you come with me right now, you are turned on, I am turned on, I have nowhere to go and neither do you, so come with me, now!"

"Dee honestly I can't, but I will I promise you."

"Huh," she said and looked around the busy bar room.

Bianca took a deep breath, "I'll be waiting for you when I'm done here."

++++++++++++++

Freddie and his team had found a unique way into the warehouses. A stormwater drain ran from the river right under a stretch of land that the warehouses were built on. He discovered an old land map dating back to early settlement and saw how the early settlers drained swampland to reclaim tidal flats close to the river. Over time the land was filled in but was subject to flooding due to its location. In the mid-1800s, a large drain system was built to ensure any heavy rains or extreme high tides didn't flood the wool stores. As time went on and the lands subsided and then refilled, the drains became obsolete, and eventually forgotten about. The drains still exist to this very day. Freddie photographed the maps and sent them to the Major with a cover note.

Major, make sure to are fully covered, any water in there will be toxic.

Breathing apparatus will be required, goggles, gloves, plus waterproof under

clothing and a rubber wet suit. Take no risks.

Stella read the note and started to wonder how bad it would really be. She looked at the map and saw what Freddie saw, number 3 had an access plate inside the warehouse. As did number 7. She would go into the empty warehouse first, just to see how hard it would be, being dressed as she would have to be.

An SA Waters Department van was provided for her complete with everything she would need. Freddie located an entry point far enough away from everyone so as not to attract attention. Gaining access was hard though. She had to set up a small block and tackle unit to hoist the man-hole cover free, it hadn't been moved in decades. It took a lot of back-breaking maneuvering and cursing to get it to move. It didn't put her in a good frame of mind. Which may have been a good thing. When finally she got it off the stench was overpowering.

She stood back and let the stench evaporate while she readied herself for the crawl of over four kilometres to the first warehouse. While she dressed her thoughts drifted to Margarita. Wondering what she was doing right at that moment she took a deep breath and wanted this over and done with. Now she had the added worry of not killing someone. She hoped that this Grace woman was worth all the bull shit going on around her.

Her underwear was all cotton and treated to hold no water. Her outer garments likewise were black and similar to a wet suit. She carried her boots in a sealed waterproof bag. All of her equipment was sealed and secured against toxic water. She tested her breathing apparatus all was ready. She fixed on her knee pads and claw-like hand mittens, for both grip and protection.

She started her descent into the old drainage system. She turned her headlight on, as well as the ones on her shoulders. The small cramped stormwater drainage system was lit up in front of her. The map and compass hung on a pendant around her neck. It was a tight place and a place where if you suffered from claustrophobia, you would go insane. She turned her video camera on, although it was mostly pointing downwards. She commenced her long crawl to finish this job. She could not message anyone and no one could reach her now. She was on her own. Just as she liked it.

It took her hours to crawl the four kilometers, stopping to read the map and check the compass at every junction point. Trying to stretch and ease her aching joints. The map wasn't accurate but it was close. When she arrived at a point where she thought would be the first empty warehouse, there was no secure way up. The ladder was rusted and broken anything but secure. But to her relief, she could stand up. She shone the light up the access point it would be a very tight fit for her to climb, especially if there were a ladder. She hoped like hell number 3 would have a ladder in place but wasn't optimistic it would, why should it if it was just a stormwater drain?

She rested as she stood. For all their planning the one thing they didn't think of was the time it would take her to get to the access point, she was feeling hunger pains and was parched from breathing bottled air.

She had trained herself to go without food and water but this was different.

She collected her thoughts and continued on her journey. She arrived at the place she was certain was the right location. As she suspected the ladder was there and just like the earlier one it was rusted, broken and useless. Now she had to be quiet as well as to try and climb 30 feet straight up. She felt the ladder and it moved in her hands. She pulled on it expecting it to come clean off of its fixing that were by now well over a hundred years old, it didn't though. She stopped and thought. She had to find out if the ladder would take her weight. But she had to do it in such a way as not to alert anyone above her. She stood up and her shoulders fitted within the well going upwards. She put one foot on the bottom rung and pressed downwards. It gave way and a loud splash echoed along the storm drain. She turned her lights off and looked upwards, half expecting the cover to move. Nothing happened. She tried each rung now, trying to pull it from the ladder. Most stayed in place, but she knew that once her whole weight was upon them things would be different. There were no other options than to try.

She went in search of her phone to check the time. She wanted to wait until dark before she made her way up. Her phone was in one of her waterproof pouches, she turned it on and read the time. 9.37 pm She smiled to herself and thought, with luck, this could be all over tonight.

She started her climb up the old ladder. But luck wasn't with her. The second rung gave way but she continued, she climbed slowly up, testing each rung before putting her full weight on the ladder, she was halfway up when she put her weight on one that had tested OK but wasn't, it collapsed and a jagged rusty strip gashed her leg, ripping a tear into her calf, and impaling itself deep into her muscle. The pain was excruciating, and she screamed into her mouthpiece. There was no one to hear her.

She bit down hard onto the guard in her mouth, screaming to herself. Inside her own brain electrons were flashing warnings to each other, sending blood racing around her body carrying antibodies to fight incoming toxic bacteria. The pain shot from her calf, up her leg through her body until her head thumped with the agony. Adrenaline was being produced in overload, to keep her alert and awake. She reached down to where the jagged piece of rusted metal jutted from her calf. She knew it was deep. She also knew she shouldn't pull it out. She knew that in one foul moment, the plan was in jeopardy.