City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 06

Story Info
Sexy spies, assassins, as the plan is put into place.
9.1k words
4.64
1.8k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
342 Followers

You don't have to have read the original OWLS Club to appreciate this new storyline. But it does include many of the original characters.

This Chapter starts to incorporate characters from two other stories, An Evil Woman and A Stella & Margarita Story. It isn't confusing if you have read those stories. This Chapter begins where Part 7 of a Stella & Margarita Story ended.

It is a mystery, there is murder, some gore and violence and some BDSM sex between consenting adults, who happen to be gay or Bi women. Plus there is an ongoing thread of a true romance between a younger girl and an older woman, the main characters, it goes on to prove that love conquers all. You will notice some old familiar names and many new ones.

Comments are most welcome, it is your feedback that encourages us to keep going.

***WARNING***

The story starts to get a little dark. There is some EXTREME VIOLENCE from here on, so if you are sensitive to such things, 'look away now'.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The car that was allocated to her with a driver, was a plain white government car with blacked-out windows. The driver was armed as was she. Bianca rang Margarita and told her to pack her things, she was moving into her and Stella's new apartment.

"When," She asked with a bit of annoyance in her voice. She had finished her daily gym workout in addition to her self-defence training, her routine normally would include an hour or two down at the rifle range but she had received a message to tell her that her access to the base was being restricted.

"Now, today, you and Corrine will be sharing it while I have a little business to do for the Matron," She told Margarita.

"Hang on a sec, my place here needs a good clean I can't leave it like this and I thought that you were going to help me out for a few days before she becomes my babysitter?" Her tone had risen from annoyance to almost anger. Not having Stella around had made her temperament set to a short fuse, a very short fuse, she was lonely and horny.

"Mags, things change pretty quickly, so you and Corrine might have to go it alone for now, as I just said I have a little bit of business to do for the Matron," There was a bit of a giggle in her voice. "I'll swing by your place in an hour or so," She was told. "I'll fill you in on the details then," She hung up abruptly not wanting to engage in a debate about something that was set in stone.

She then rang Corrine and told her to pack her bags to accompany Margarita as they were moving into the city. Corrine was more than happy to be moving out of the smallish 'motel room' type set-up. Although her night times with Celina would be missed, not that they engaged in any further sexual encounters but Corrine was always hopeful and more than willing.

Bianca was headed towards the air force base when another text message came through on her official phone. It was her written orders so she, Terry, the Skater girl, and Corrine to enter and leave the base. No mention was made of Margarita.

As the car pulled onto Government Road, the main road leading to the base, it was noticeable that the base was different, no airmen were walking around, planes were not positioned on the tarmac, and helicopters were seen overhead. Bianca wasn't surprised by any of this she knew they were all on full alert. The car was stopped by a ranking officer, the driver was instructed to lower the blackened-out windows. The car was searched and their orders were asked to be produced. Bianca handed the officer her orders. He looked suspiciously at her and at the orders. She was told to wait as he checked with his superiors. They were watched by 6 heavily armed men.

Upon checking the orders, he came back and instructed them to park in a specific bay and that the driver wasn't to leave the vehicle. Bianca nodded. They parked as instructed. And Bianca walked into the accommodation block. She collected Terry and then went on to find Corrine who was packed and ready to go. All of her gowns and suites, plus her very smooth satin French knickers were all neatly stored away in travel bags and she easily put them in the car. She put her money in a carry bag, which she kept close to herself. She got into the rear seat with Terry, they said their hello's and they were driven around to the exit guard house where they were once again stopped, orders checked, and she explained the clothes in the car when it was searched, they left the airbase.

It took them less than two minutes to arrive at the house where Margarita was waiting, carrying only a couple of plastic bags of clothes, she was not at all impressed.

She got into the back seat next to Corrine who looked at her and the plastic bags with all her worldly possessions.

"Is that all you have?" She asked half laughing.

Margarita shrugged, "I travel light," she replied with a bit of a grin on her face. "We were meant to be going shopping for some clothes, but everything has been turned upside down these past few days or so. Isn't that right Bianca?"

"That's right, I am sure Corrine will be more than happy to help you pick up some nice outfits, isn't that so Corrine?" It was said in such a way that it was made to sound like a demand, not a request.

"Yeah, sure," She answered. She made a face behind her back and the two younger girls had to hold their laughter in.

Bianca sent a text message to the Matron. 'en route to drop the Skatergirl off then onto the apartment eta 50 minutes.'

The Matron replied, in the affirmative and to go in through the rear entrance. She then rang Cynthia Ambrose, it went straight to her voicemail. "Hello Cynthia, can you please advise your people that the 'new owners' of the apartment will be arriving within the hour, thank you and we hope to see you and Myrtle soon."

Meanwhile ++++++++++++

Celina had collected the package from the armory as well as arming herself. The package was a solid-looking suitcase, of sorts, but it weighed way more than your average suitcase.

Celina then went to find the garage manager and told him that he needed a suitable car and driver as prescribed by the Matron. She told him that the driver needed to be armed. He just smiled knowingly and said "Of course he does,"

The said driver brought around a black limousine, windows blacked out, he was a tall, suave-looking male, dressed as a chauffeur, complete with a cap. Celina smiled at him as he took the package from her and opened her door. She took a deep breath and once in the car started to fan herself. She waited as she thought to herself, 'Oh wow, he is a hunk'.

He entered the car and was given the address. He nodded, it was literally a 5-minute walk from where they were but by car in the city with their one-way streets, traffic lights and pedestrian traffic and such likes, it would take them a good 20 minutes.

As they approached the address the driver told her that there were two entrances a front and a rear entrance. Did she have a preference? The double entendre wasn't lost on Celina and she smiled.

"Under normal occasions, I would prefer the front entrance but I might have to accept the rear one for this trip," She explained as best she could without letting on what was actually running through her wicked mind at that moment. These damn bloody Aussies were corrupting my way of thinking, she thought. Then giggled a little.

The driver took her around to the rear access laneway. He explained that as it was too narrow for the big car, they would have to walk from the side street. Was she concerned by that? "No not at all," She replied. Celina took a deep breath and looked forward to having this strong handsome man walk with her.

They entered the ground floor of the apartment and were greeted with a dusty, dirty workplace. Tradesmen and women were scurrying around, putting the final touches to the four ground-floor businesses. Celina looked for someone in authority, expecting to be stopped at any moment. She wasn't so she started to walk up the stairs to the top-floor apartment.

They hadn't taken more than six steps before a voice called out to them, "Can I help you?" A fit young woman, mid-twenties, wearing a hi-vis vest with the word supervisor on it. Stopped them in their tracks.

"Hi," Celina responded, "We are just dropping this off into the apartment upstairs,"

"Are you now, well this is a building site, not a common thoroughfare, so if you leave this with me I will get someone to take it up there," She told them.

Celina looked at the driver who was doing the carrying and bluntly said, "NO, you won't. We will do it, as we were told to,"

The site supervisor, Louise Maguire just smiled at them and said they should wait until she gets it all cleared. She took out her phone and called the Project Manager Mia Di Lombardo and explained the situation to her.

"Louie, send them up to me on the 5th floor will you?" She asked of her site supervisor.

Lou went over to the two intruders and told them to follow her. As they walked up to the site office where Mia was situated.

Mia showed them to the apartment, Celina said to put the suitcase on the kitchen island. They took the time to have a quick tour and Mia asked them if they were going to be the new occupiers.

Celina smiled and replied, "I wish, this is rather swish, they are going to be very happy here I'm certain."

Mia escorted them down to the ground floor. Celina rang the Matron and informed her that her package had been delivered.

+++++++++++++

Bianca and the girls were driven around until the driver was satisfied they were not being followed. He they drove to the Northern suburb of Wingfield, it was a sombre area, mostly small manufacturing places, they pulled into a yard situated at the end of a street, unknown to them, they were being watched the moment they turned into the street. Freddie and his team didn't take chances. They pulled up between two large tin sheds, Bianca got out and told Terry to follow her.

Bianca sent Freddie a text message to announce their arrival and within minutes a side door opened for them. Bianca told the Skatergirl to go in. It was dark, damp and musty. They heard the door close and lock behind them. Then a second door opened into a large bright, modern area. Freddie greeted them and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Freddie, I run this place, you can call me anything except the boss." He had a cheerful disposition, always smiling but also down to earth when it comes to work.

"You must be Terry or Skatertoyinc, I've heard about you. I hear you are pretty good with phones and things?"

Terry looked him over and looked around the room, seeing the others all working away at their stations. This wasn't like any other workspace Terry had seen. It was more like a coffee shop with music playing, TVs blaring, and everyone wearing headphones, while either working on a laptop, a tablet, a phone or an old-fashioned PC. To each their own. There were beds, and sofa, a messy kitchen and a wet area. There was a sign over the entrance to the bathrooms.

You shower once a week [at least]!!

You make the mess, you clean it up!!

No fucking a colleague [at work],

No drinking when at work and absolutely no FUCK UPS!!

REMEMBER WHO WE ANSWER TO!!

Terry smiled to herself, she liked the vibe straight away. She asked the obvious question, "Who do we answer to?"

Freddie had a snigger, "The Matron likes to think it's her, but in fact, I am more inclined to think it is the Major. I know whom I'm more scared of,"

"Who's the Major?" She asked him.

"The one that saved your arse a while back," Freddie replied.

"OH, her, yes, she is scary," Terry answered. They found her a tablet and Freddie asked her to break into it. She just smiled, laid down on the sofa and began working on it.

Bianca looked on as Freddie introduced her to everyone, they soon forgot her name but remembered her 'tag' Skater, as she became known, in truth most were too busy to take much notice of her.

Bianca was satisfied she would fit in and yelled out to Freddie that she was leaving her in his capable hands. "Don't break her," She yelled at him. He just waved back at her. She stood at the door and waited for it to open, it took a short while until someone pressed the open button. Soon she was back in the car and they were headed into the city. She was hoping that both Corrine and Margarita would get on just as well, she knew how important keeping Mags happy was.

Bianca instructed the driver to enter the apartment building via a rear laneway. As they were approaching the city she placed a call to the phone number provided to her, and a strong feminine voice answered. "Mia Di Lombardo speaking."

"Hi Mia, Bianca here, I believe we need to see you about moving into the apartment in the city."

"Yes, you do," Mia replied. "Do you know where we are located? If so use the rear laneway, the front door is all locked up at the moment. My supervisor will meet you there,"

In a short while they arrived and the driver got out first and stood behind the vehicle making certain no one came up behind them. No one did. He then tapped on the roof and the three women exited the car. Margarita went to go into the building first then for some reason stopped and asked Corrine, "Do you need a hand Corry?"

"You are a sweetie, yes please,"

Bianca smiled at how smooth Corrine was with her new friend. If she only knew about her partner she may not be as smooth. But she thought to herself, Margarita can handle herself well enough. She knows where her heart lies.

Mags looked at all the clothes Corrine had brought with her, and her eyes bulged. "WOW, you have some nice clothes, maybe WE should go shopping together," She stated out loudly.

"Yeah, why not," Corrine replied. With an armful of clothes and her two small plastic carry bags, they headed inside. They were greeted at the door by an elderly woman, not unattractive, but more pleasant looking. "Hello again Bianca, good to see you," Cynthia Ambrose greeted and kissed her on her cheeks like old friends do.

Bianca smiled remembering the time they spent with the Matron. Her groin tingled at the memory. They held hands warmly as they greeted each other. It didn't go unnoticed by everyone but nobody said a word.

Cynthia turned to the others and asked who was who, "I'm Corrine Myers and this is young Margarita," as they all said hello. Mia joined them and took them into the lift.

Cynthia looked past Corrine and shook Margarita's hand. She had been told that she and a woman called Stella were to be the new occupants of the apartment. The lift travelled slowly up to the 7th floor. Mia had activated the front door as she got into the lift. She would be showing Margarita all of the little bits and pieces that made this apartment special and very safe.

The apartment was unique, it was a young person's domain. If that young person was into modern technology and a busy city social life. It was fully electronic. The glass was auto-tinted and fully reflective keeping the city sounds out. The first thing that Mags noticed was how quiet it was even though the streets below were busy. Mia explained that the windows were auto-tinted, so the heat of the sun in summer would be deflected away from the inside of the apartment. That they were also double-glazed.

Corrine was in total amazement. She whispered to Bianca, "I had no idea that Margarita was loaded to afford something like this, she doesn't let on does she?" Bianca smiled and then replied "There are a lot of things you don't know about her Corrine,"

The girls put their clothes down on a leather sofa as Mia continued with the tour.

She took them first into the bedroom areas, there were two double bedrooms complete with en-suites. Each en-suite was big even by Australian standards, with a two-person shower, a double bath come spa and an adjacent dressing area with a walk-through robe to the bedroom overlooking the cityscape.

The bedroom was sparse or minimalist as it would be described in a brochure if it ever came onto the market. A large King size bed was located in the center of the room decorated in a plain but in-vogue lemon theme. It was light and airy. The flat ceiling had been removed and now followed the roof line and four fixed skylights had been added to allow for extra light as the tall skyscrapers surrounding the modest-sized seven-story building was in total shade from the hot blazing summer sun.

"That will be a bonus in the summertime but a bitch to heat come winter," Mia told her honestly. She smiled as she showed her how to adjust the underfloor heating. Mia then went on to show them that there was some ambient lighting on the roof, to add a touch of romance if it is ever required for those special occasions. She told her with a glint in her eye.

"OH Stella will love that. Tell me, can we see the stars from our bed?"

Mia stopped and told her that she thought they should although she had never been up here at night.

Mia took them back into the living area. The area was so large and open-spaced. You could run around in there for days and not bump into anyone. Mags was astounded, she couldn't believe her eyes. Mia then showed her the two spaces that were set aside for more private endeavours, a small theatrette for four people complete with an 85" screen and access to every subscription service allowed in Australia. Plus an office space, which was the soul or the heartbeat of the apartment. The seating arrangement in there could be set up as either four individual lounge seats or one big comfortable day bed. Margarita, smiled as she run her hand over the fabric of the seats. She took a deep breath.

They moved onto the Kitchen which was well-spaced, even though it was a modern set up both Mia and Emily were asked to make it look like a country kitchen, which they did complete with a small but necessary butler's pantry and utility room, leading off of it.

Corrine was gob-smacked by the opulence of the home. She was for the first time in a long while stuck for words.

The dining and living area was combined into one, ideal for entertaining. Corrine turned to Margarita and said the obvious, "Ideal for a party." Both sets of eyes gleamed at the thought.

It was a magnificent small city apartment that if it ever came onto the market would indeed bring a figure in the high seven figures.

However, when the security items were explained to her, poor little Mags became overwhelmed. She so missed her Stella and wanted her here to see this for the first time with her, to listen to what was done for them. Mia told her that the entrance was a pièce de résistance and all electronic, the front door to the apartment could only be opened once the access lift was activated by a code. Even though there was a staircase with the last set of stairs leading to the apartment being lit up by touch. Once at the door, if you were an invited guest your presence would be announced to the occupiers by way of a chime. [ding dong Avon Calling] Motion sensors alerted you to their presence. A person would be monitored from the moment they entered the building. CCTV cameras were set up in numerous locations, covering every aspect from the ground floor to the apartment. All were recorded and displayed on a small compact display in the office, the kitchen, the living area and the main bedroom. Even with all this security, she never felt as safe as when Stella was with her.

Corrine listened to everything being explained and toyed with one of the touchpad screens and switched from camera to camera. She looked at Bianca who held her gaze and then whispered, "Why so much security?" Bianca just shrugged and smiled back at her. Cynthia was standing close by her, wanting to touch her but dared not.

Unbeknown to all, those same CCTV cameras were also monitored by others not more than 100 yards away, in the headquarters of ASIO.

Arking
Arking
342 Followers