All Comments on 'Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 03'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
David48David48over 17 years ago
With all...

...the teenage humping going on, I'm surprised no one has gotten knocked up yet. I see a lot of teen cock and puss and no knowledge no how. Youth is fleeting and over-rated. Nobody rocks like my 30 plus honey! Know-how trumps youthful enthusiasm everytime! Still...as a hot story...it really works!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago

Awesome let the games continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved da title fer tat at the end

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

Not a bad story. A lot of recreational fucking with no apparent jealousy. A bit unusual at that age. Also no concern whatsoever regarding birth control. Gave the last 2-chapters 4’s.

They might have scored higher if you’d have enlisted a decent editor who can spell. The mistakes are so numerous that they derail the train of thought, and ruin the atmosphere.

You cannot edit your own writing ! You know what’s supposed to be there and your brain sees whats supposed to be there instead of what actually is there. Going to finish this story, then read a couple more. If the errors are still there, I will stop reading. No sense punishing myself further. Keep writing, after getting a good editor. Haha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous