All Comments on 'Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 03'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Not a bad story. A lot of recreational fucking with no apparent jealousy. A bit unusual at that age. Also no concern whatsoever regarding birth control. Gave the last 2-chapters 4’s.

They might have scored higher if you’d have enlisted a decent editor who can spell. The mistakes are so numerous that they derail the train of thought, and ruin the atmosphere.

You cannot edit your own writing ! You know what’s supposed to be there and your brain sees whats supposed to be there instead of what actually is there. Going to finish this story, then read a couple more. If the errors are still there, I will stop reading. No sense punishing myself further. Keep writing, after getting a good editor. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved da title fer tat at the end

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago

Awesome let the games continue!

David48David48over 17 years ago
With all...

...the teenage humping going on, I'm surprised no one has gotten knocked up yet. I see a lot of teen cock and puss and no knowledge no how. Youth is fleeting and over-rated. Nobody rocks like my 30 plus honey! Know-how trumps youthful enthusiasm everytime! Still...as a hot story...it really works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous