Civic Experiment Ch. 08

Story Info
A slave experiment and prison escapee gets enslaved.
7.6k words
1.76
3.7k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler and Zac

A month has passed since the party. At first Zac didn't want to talk about Max but after a week he broke down in Tyler's arms. Tyler hugged his friend and consoled him. They spoke about it for a few hours before Zac ordered it not to be brought up again.

Life went on as normal for the two boys. Zac continued to find new and inventive was to humiliate his slave. Tyler had begun to get used to the humiliation. Being naked no longer bothered him he felt it might be weird to ever wear clothes again.

Tyler woke up after a restful sleep. For only the second time since the experiment started he was allowed to sleep unchained and in a bed. He was suspicious as to why this was, especially after Zac told him that he needs to be well rested for tomorrow. Zac walks into his room.

'We are going to have breakfast and then we are heading out for the day.' Zac said motioning him into the kitchen.

As Tyler entered the kitchen he was surprised by the smell that greeted him. He could smell eggs, bacon and sausages. He assumed it wasn't for him but was surprised that he didn't have to cook it. On the table there is two plates with fresh orange juice beside it.

'Is this for me' Tyler asked feeling he already knew the answer.

'Yes, you deserve a reward and we need to get your energy up for today' Zac replied.

Tyler's suspicions are now at fever pitch but as he scanned the table he didn't care. There are sausages, bacon, hash browns, three different types of eggs, toast and croissants. He has eaten slave slop for the majority of the last four months, his mouth is now salivating.

They both sit down. Tyler naked and his Master dressed. Tyler is happy to see a knife and fork. He begins to eat. He eats like a man who is starving. He is gobbling it down as quickly as he can. The taste is amazing on Tyler's tongue. He had forgotten how good food tastes.

'Where are we going today?' Tyler asks.

'Its a surprise, you will hate most of it but you will be happy at the opportunity that it presents Filth' Zac replies.

Tyler slowed down his eating and tried to savour every mouthful. He is shocked when Zac offers him seconds. He happily accepted. As he finished his second offering the familiar buzzer sounded and the door to the complex became ajar.

'Its time. There is a van waiting outside for us. We will be picking up the slaves from the party last month. Its a closed van so there is no need for you to wear any clothes'. Zac said while attaching a leash to Tyler's collar.

The back doors to the van were open and and on the inside either side was two benches. How can five more people fit in here, Tyler thought. In front of the van was a limo that he assumed Zac would be riding in. He climbed into the van and Zac chained his feet to the ground.

'See you in a few hours' Zac said while hoping out of the van.

The van pulled away and Tyler noticed how hot it was. Sweat was pouring down his body. They arrived at the first pick up point and Anton climbed into the back of the van. Over the next hour they picked up Kyle, Robin, Finn and finally Max.

They were all chained by their feet and they were so close their knees were touching. The six naked slaves didn't dare speak to one another. If Tyler thought it was hot before he now thought he was roasting in hell. The six bodies in the van made it like an oven. Sweat now dripped down Tyler's nose.

They rode in complete silence. They weren't warned not to speak to one another but perhaps the shame of what they had being through recently forced them into silence. They all wondered what was about to await them. They all assumed it wouldn't be good.

Tyler couldn't take his eyes of Max who just looked at his feet the whole time. Tyler wanted to punish Max. The blond boy was inches away from him. Max just wanted to scream it wasn't me. The van finally stopped and the doors were opened.

Jordan climbed into the back of the van and unchained the six slaves. Tyler could see the five other Masters waiting outside. He was the last to exit the van and when he did the fresh air that hit his body felt better than eating breakfast earlier.

They are outside a large building that looks like an opera house. There is what looked like military officers scattered around the place. Why would the military be involved. All the slaves had being successfully broken so why should there be security. Especially military. Tyler mused to himself.

Each slave had their hands bound behind their backs electronically and a leash attached to their collars by their respective masters. They were then marched to the entrance of the building. They all felt very apprehensive of what was about to occur.

Tyler noticed out of the corner of his eye that Zac's eyes never lefts Max's naked body The look of hatred in his eyes was intense. If Max was aware of his connection to Zac he didn't give any clues away. They entered the building and all could hear chatter from what sounded like hundreds of people.

The were lead to a room where Dr Sampson was sat down reading a news paper and sipping a whiskey. The six slaves where allowed to sit down and in front of them where six pints of larger and some nibbles. They looked around and Tanner nodded, the six slaves started to drink their first beers in over a month.

The room has wooden floors. By one wall six circles are painted into the ground. Each circle has a number painted in it ranging from 1 to 6. Above each circle a metal chain hangs down. Tyler suspected his hands would be attached to the chain sooner or later.

'OK Masters, please take your positions' the doctor instructed, the six Masters left the room leaving Dr Tanner Sampson alone with the slaves. He sipped on his whiskey and allowed the slaves to drink their beer. After they had all finished their drinks Dr Sampson began to speak.

'OK, so this is how its going to play out, all of you slaves are going to compete for a very special prize. There will be five rounds, with points determined by what position you finish in each round. The winner of each round will get 10 points, then 8, 5, 2 and zero for the loser. The loser will also receive a punishment'

The six slaves looked around at each other confused. What was about to happen, they had already degraded themselves so much now they were now expected to compete against one another. The beer and the breakfast they all received convinced them that they were not going to like what was coming.

'The winner of the competition will gain freedom from the Civic Experiment. They and their Masters will keep all the money they have attained thus far. Their experiment will be over and they will be rich. The person who comes in last will have a quite unpleasant punishment' Tanner added.

The six slaves looked at each other, they had felt like brothers to this point but now each of them thought of the potential reward and the consequences if they lost. While it wasn't verbally spoken none of them felt the same sense of brotherhood towards each other any more..

'OK slaves, we are going to begin. Each of you should now stand on one of the circles in the room. It doesn't matter which. Some of our patrons are going to help with the next part. I need to take my position. Behave your self boys and don't embarrasses me.

Tanner left the room and as he did 6 men walked in dressed in robes and wearing opera masks. Each of the slave chose their circle. Max chose circle one, and the remaining order was, Tyler, Kyle, Anton, Robin and finally Finn in the sixth circle.

'Raise your hands' one of the masked men said. Tyler thought he recognised the voice. As the six slaves raised their hands the cuffs on their wrist attached to the chain above them. The man who had just spoken pressed a button on his phone and the chains raised leaving the slaves dangling naked.

The six men walked over to the smooth nude twinks and started to caress their bodies. The touching felt intrusive to Tyler. He was though, determined to get in the zone for the competition. In this moment he really felt sexually frustrated. He just wanted to come so badly.

Each man removed a can of spray paint from under their robes. They all shook the cans and then started to paint on the slaves chest. Max had the number one sprayed on his chest and each slave then with their corresponding circle number. The men then did the same to their backs.

Without a word the 6 men left the room. Leaving the slaves alone. The paint dripped down over their asses and caged dicks. Still nobody spoke. They all appeared to be in shock as to what was happening. After a few minutes the circles below them disappeared and the chains started to lower.

As their naked bodies were lowered through the hole below them they were first blinded by bright lights. These lights then started to disappear though their eyeline and they heard cheering. As Tyler's eyes focused he noticed rows upon rows of people dressed in black robes and wearing opera masks.

They were lowered onto a stage, in front of the spectators. Behind them, slightly above head height a massive cinema screen was set up. They are now standing on a wooden stage, their hands are still connected above them.

Beside each slave was some sort of bondage chair. It had straps for their feet that would mean they are lying down with their feet slightly raised. Almost like the pelvic table, pregnant woman sit in during an examination. Although this looked a lot more secure. In front of them stood Tanner with a mic in his hands.

'Welcome one and all, and all and one to the first ever slave games' The crowd cheered as Tanner made his announcement.

Slave games, the words rang through Tyler's ears. He looked around at the gentleman in front of him. They were all sipping whiskey or some fancy liquor. Connected to their arm chair are screens that raised up in front of them. They were all clapping. Men in suits were serving them their drinks.

'Over the next eight hours gentlemen, there is going be lots of good food, nice booze, gambling and lots of fun. Thank you all for coming and to help raise money for our wonderful cause. In a moment I will explain the rules once more but first a around of applause for our honourable Masters'

As Tanner finished and the crowd began to clap the six Masters made their was out onto the stage. They were all wearing the same type of suits that the men serving the drinks are wearing. Jordan, Zac, Brandon, Lachie, Victor and Toni stood in front of their slaves. They are all barefoot.

'OK, gentleman. Each hour we will play a game with our beautiful slaves. You can all gamble on who you think the winner will be. The odds for each slave are on the screen in front of you. Gamble as much as you like. Now lets get set up for the first game' The doctor said to wild cheering from the audience.

The shackles connected to the chain on the slaves arms loosened and their hands dropped. Jordan stepped over and directed Max to the chair beside where he stood. He was placed lying back with his feet raised and shackled shut. The other Masters followed with the remaining slaves. All the slaves feet where exposed.

'OK, round one is a tickling competition, the first slave to beg for the tickling to stop will be the loser and receive a punishment. The game will continue as each slave begins to beg and gets eliminated. The slave who lasts the longest will be the winner and receive maximum points. Remember whoever makes the most money will receive a special reward at the end of the night so go big or go home, gentlemen'.

Tyler heard the words in a daze, he wanted to and needed to win so badly. After tonight he could be drinking a beer with a full bank account and his freedom. He had to win, he was always ticklish but he was sure if he tried he could win. He had being put through worse than the other slaves so he felt prepared.

The Masters opened a small box that was on the ground below them. In the box there are feathers, dusters and other equipment that looks like it would be torturous to their exposed skin. They all chose their preferred method of tickle torture.

'OK, and remember Masters you too may make a bet on who you think will win on the ranking of each round. You have more experience with the slaves so you have an advantage. The Master who gets the most correct answers will be rewarded at the end of the night, now everybody place your bets'.

The slaves waited as the robed gentlemen and the Masters placed their bets. They had many different options, the order of the results, the minute they submitted, what instrument was used, whether they cried or not, to increase their chances of winning not only money but the reward at the end.

'All bets are closed. Good luck Masters and gentlemen and good luck to all our loyal slaves. Let round one begin.' Tanner screamed into the microphone as the crowd of onlookers stood and began cheering like at a horse race. A buzzer sounded and the six faces of the slaves appeared with a green box around their pic.

Zac walked up to Tyler a small feather in his hand. He has a wicked smile on his face. He brought it to Tyler's left foot and started to lightly move it up and down his sole. Tyler tried to jerk his foot away but it was useless. He began to laugh and squirm but tried his best not to beg for it to stop.

All Masters are now attacking the feet of their slaves, there is laughter and screams from all the slaves. Nobody wants to give up but they all feel like they are being tortured. The crowd was enjoying every moment watching the twink slaves wriggle around naked as their Masters tickled their feet.

Toni is using a duster on Finns feet but it doesn't seem to be getting the same reaction as the other slaves. He drops the duster and moves up to its body. He starts to frantically tickle his torso with his fingers. Finn is now uncontrollable in his laughter and just as he is about to give up as he hears.

'I submit, please stop, please, I cant take any more' Max's voices boom's through the stage and the crowd irrupts. The green box beside Max's face turns red. Toni increases his tickling of Finn and before long he is the second slave to submit. Again the crowd gets louder.

Tyler is struggling, Zac is relentless with the feather on his feet and he has no way to stop it, the thought of a punishment was awful, but he has avoided that now, He has three points if he gives in now and just as he as he is about to submit he hears Kyle saying I quit. 5 points is fine he thinks before submitting.

There is now four red boxes and two green boxes on the screen, Anton and Robin are the only two remaining. The four slaves who have submitted are lying there covered in sweat but relaxed. Lachie and Victor determined to win increase their efforts before the words I submit come out of Robins's mouth.

'We have a winner, please give Anton and Lachie our two Australian studs a huge round of applause' The crowds irrupts to the end of the first round, it only took 8 minutes and 42 seconds for all slaves to submit. An unfortunate short time that Max will now discover.

'We have almost fifty minutes till the next round begins. And as promised the loser will now be punished. Masters get the slave into position' The 6 Masters all separated, three untied Max and lifted him up while the other three slaves brought and X beam cross to the centre of the stage.

Max was brought up to it by Jordan. His hands were attached to the upper cross. His feet attached to the bottom. Jordan rubbed his chest and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He stepped away leaving the young twink helpless. He stood there naked, his whole body exposed.

'So we have fifty minutes to the next round, the four gamblers who won the most can now step on stage and tickle him until the next round begins. You will get a notification if you are the winner' With that four robed men stood up and walked upon the stage.

The five slaves who avoided a punishment were each given a glass of water and allowed to sit on the ground while they drank it. Tyler felt like all eyes where on him. He couldn't out make who anyone was because of the masks. After they finished their water Tanner spoke again.

'Slaves please go to the bar collect the drinks and deliver them to the seat number on the docket.' Tanner instructed them.

The four men on stage were discussing with one another their strategy and going through the various feathers and tickling equipment. Max really wanted it over and done with. The X beam, is now turned horizontal so Max was lying on his back.

Two of the men stood at his feet and two stood either side of him at his arm pits. They then started to tickle his arm pits and feet. Max tried to squirm but could barely move. His torso the only part not chained down was moving from side to side he was laughing heavily.

'Please, please, stop, please Sir please stop' The crowd start cheering hearing his begging. The sound of him asking for mercy is bouncing around the hall. It certainly has great acoustics. The men at his armpits started to go after his torso. This to date is Max's worst torture.

'Please, ah, please' His begging was intermingled with fits of laughter. The crowd watched on with glee for 45 minutes as Max was tormented. Finally the buzzer went and the four men on stage returned to their seats. Max tried desperately to get his breath back.

'Lets begin round two gentlemen.' Tanner said as Max was unhooked from the beam. The five slaves and the 6 Masters returned to the stage. As the slaves stood in their positions their hands were locked behind their backs. The Masters but a plastic bowl in front of each of their slaves.

'Round two is all about speed once again, but this time the quickest to complete the task wins. The Masters will now pee into the bowl filling it up to the marker so we are all even. But first, Slaves kneel in front of your bowl' Tanner ordered.

The slaves knelt in front of their bowls with the Masters on the opposite side. The audience are all typing on their devices casting their bets. Zac is the first to begin to pee, all 6 Masters had drank a fair amount so all needed to pee pretty badly.

All the Masters are now peeing and quickly filling the slaves bowls. As Zac reaches the marker he re directs his piss onto Tyler's face, this brings the attention of the audience. Finn is the next to get a facial of piss. All six slaves end up with piss dripping from their faces as round two is about to begin.

'Betting is now closed. The quickest to empty their bowl is the winner. On your mark, get set, go' Tanner screamed into the mic. Max started first he didn't hesitate. He was desperate to avoid a repeat punishment and lapped up the warm liquid in front of him.

Tyler and Kyle started at the same time while the remaining three slaves looked at each other in disgust. None of them had being forced to drink piss yet and they didn't seem like they wanted to start now. Robin was the first to break the standstill which prompted Finn and Anton to begin.

It was quite a sight for the audience to take in. Six smooth naked, collared slaves with their hands bound behind their backs lapping up piss from a dog bowl frantically. It was clear all the slaves wanted to win now. The humiliation was spurring them on knowing that one of them will be going home tonight.

Anton was struggling with his hand tied behind his back to manoeuvrer his body properly and was falling behind. The pee is draining from all the bowls but Max is way out in the lead. He licks the last few drops from the bottom of the bowl and the crowd erupts, chanting number 1.

Kyle and Tyler are neck to neck and are close to finishing. Tyler shoulders Kyle and he falls over. This gives him the chance to finish as Kyle tries to get back to his knees. The crowd boo's Tyler as he finishes but he is declared second. Kyle readjusts himself and manages to finish in third.