Civic Experiment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn and Robin are now close to finishing but Anton is very far behind he is still struggling with the task. Fourth place gets claimed by Finn to earn him 3 points, Robin finishes not long before him. Anton has drank only a quarter of his bowl but is relieved its over and stops.

'The round doesn't end until all slaves have finished their bowls. Continue Anton' The doctor says.

Anton can't believe it but knows better than to argue and embarrass the doctor. He starts again to lap it up but is moving very slowly. It is somehow more humiliating being the only one licking up the piss. His first time tasting pee and he is not impressed. It takes a full twenty minutes for him to finish.

He receives a round of applause as his bowl empties. All slaves are are released except Anton. The slaves that are now unbound are taken off the stage by their Masters. A leash is attached to Anton and he lead to the middle of the stage. His bowl is placed in front of him.

'OK, time for punishment number two. The gentleman who has won the most amount of money has being notified. You may choose the slaves meal. You can reward him with a delicious meal or you can punish him with a horrible meal. Please make your request'

After a moment or two the room went dark and a drum roll could be heard ringing through the arena. The screen lit up and a picture of a can of dog food appeared. Anton's head dropped. He looked at the bowl. It was in this moment that he most regretted accepting to take part in the experiment.

Jordan walks onto stage and hands Lachie the Australian gymnast a can of dog food. He opens it up and empties its contents into the bowl. Anton looks up and at it his friend dressed in a fancy suit, as he is naked on his knees leaning over a bowl of cold dog food in a bowl that was recently filled with his Master's piss.

It smells horrific, Anton is staring into the bowl. The chunks of meat meant for dogs has juice rolling down it collecting at the bottom of the bowl. He barely registers Lachie's voice ordering him to begin. He receives a painful shock to his collar and his face lowers to the bowl.

He began to bite into the chunks at the top. He longed for it to be the slave chow he had eaten for the last month. The taste was awful. He felt like throwing up but continued until all the solids were gone and started to lick the bottom of the bowl. When the bowl is cleaned he feels his restraints being released.

'We are almost at the half way stage. We have decided to change the format of this round, the points will still be the same however every slave will take part in the punishment. This round is called no pain no gain'.

The lights were still down in the arena. The robed spectators then all began striking matches and lighting candles. They placed them beside their drinks as suited men carried something onto onto the stage. The five slaves then joined Anton on stage. The all retook their positions on the stage.

A spot light was shone on each slave. As the stage illuminated they noticed small round metal balls connected to chains on the ground in front of them. The six Masters then reappeared and attached leg spreaders to each of the slaves ankles. Their feet were now wide apart.

'Place your bets while we get everything set up my esteemed friends' The six masters connected a chain through a loop at the top of the weights. 'Theses weights will be connected to each of the slaves chastity devices. The first slave to drop to their knees loses we will continue until we have a winner'

The six Masters connected the weights to the slaves chastity devices, Kyle's was connected around his balls and a ten second timer started. When it reached zero each Master dropped the weights causing every slave to screech in pain. The weights swung in front of their naked bodies.

Robin is in terrible pain he looks at his competitors, they are much more built and toned than him. He feels he has no chance of winning. A thought occurs to him, if he loses he will get the same punishment as everyone else. So why take any more pain if he will just lose anyway. He then drops to his knees.

It took just thirty seconds for Robin to fall, it wasn't long before Finn and then Anton lowered to their knees. This left just three slaves left. Kyle was struggling the worse but he couldn't take the pain any longer and lowered to his knee's. Tyler and Max were both determined to win.

Tyler was in such pain but he knew he was lagging behind in points and couldn't let Max close the lead he had on him. Then a flashback of round one came into his mind and he reached over and tickled Max causing him to drop to his knees. The crowd booed Tyler's victory.

'The winner of round three and the current leader of the competition Tyler' As he said it the 6 Masters carried tables onto the stage. The chains and weights were removed from the chastity devices and they were told to lie on the table. Each slaves was then tied spread eagle on their backs.

'Slaves, our guests are now going to choose one of you to pour the hot wax from their candle on. Gentlemen please form an orderly line, and remember its up to you which slave to torment. Masters you may now make bets on which slave will receive the most wax'.

There was a gasp from the slaves as they heard the announcement. Anton tried to break free from his shackles but it was in vein. Little did they know but there are 100 masked men in the audience. The first row of ten took their place and walked up on stage careful not to spill any of the hot wax.

The first man walked up to Tyler and poured the hot wax on his chest, spat on him and said cheater. The wax was a vibrant red and very noticeable on his chest. The second man approached Tyler and poured it over his balls and repeated the insult from the previous man, Tyler screamed in agony.

Of the first ten men, eight chose Tyler, one chose Anton and the last chose the loser Robin. After the 100 men had finished Tyler has had wax poured on him 81 times. Robin 10, Anton, Finn, Kyle three times. Max only felt the pain of the wax once.

Tyler's legs, feet, chest, balls, arms and chest are now covered in dried wax. The pain of each pour was intense but it didn't last very long. The 6 slaves were given another pint of larger they all needed to pee really badly but were denied upon request. The screen behind showed the half time scores.

1. Tyler 23 Points

2. Max 18 Points

3. Kyle 13 Points

4. Anton 13 Points

5. Robin 10 Points

6. Finn 7 Points

Tyler was delighted not only to have his second beer of the day but also the fact he knew he held a nice advantage with only two rounds left. He did really need to pee though. He could smell food in the arena and hoped the beer wasn't the only treat they would get.

The six Masters were setting up wooden crosses on the stage. Tyler head slumped as he realised he wasn't getting any food. After they all finished their beers they were brought to the stage and set up on the cross like a crucifix. The robed men were all brought steak dinners and another drink.

'Its time to make bets for the penultimate round. As the slaves have all drank a a fair amount today. You are going to make a bet on who can hold their bladder the longest. So take your time eating and drinking your meals. This might go on for a while'

Headphones were put on the slaves playing water sounds. This was making Tyler need to pee even more. The games had distracted him from his need to pee and it was only now he felt how badly he needed to go. It was getting unbearable. All the crosses where then lifted into the air.

All six slaves were hanging in the air naked. There hands and feet tied to the cross. Tyler looked the most ridiculous he had wax covering almost his entire body. He regretted the second glass of orange juice he had. The urge to pee was unbearable but he is so close to winning he has to hold on.

Anton watched the robed men tucking into their steaks. The taste of dog food and piss still in his mouth. He tried to concentrate on the taste in his mouth and the chance of freedom anything to take his mind of the need to pee. He looked to his right at Tyler and a sense of relieve washed over him.

It took 22 minutes for Tyler to release his bladder. The pee poured from his cage and down his legs, over the dried wax. Some of the wax came away as the warm liquid touched it. Despite the humiliation. He seemed to pee forever. He knew that soon enough he would be receiving a punishment.

Kyle was the next to go, He knew that second last while avoiding a punishment would surely end his chances of winning the overall competition. Anton broke seconds later making Kyle wished he had just held on a little longer. That just left Max, Finn and Robin.

Piss now covered the stage below the crucified slaves. All members of the audience had almost finished their meals when Max let loose a torrent of piss down his legs. Both Robin and Finn knew they were far behind so both were determined to win. As Robin was about to give up Finn began to piss himself.

The crowd started cheering as the piss covered boys hung in the middle of the air. Tyler's cross started to lower. His punishment was coming. When it reached the ground he was untied. In the centre of the stage a hole opened and a bathtub raised up.

Zac came to his slave and walked him over to the bathtub. The tub didn't have a drain Tyler noticed. He was directed to sit in it. The tub was cold against his nude body. His feet started moving together and the manacles attached to another. His hands then raised and connected to either side of his collar..

Zac then inserted a spider gag into his mouth and spread it as wide as possible. Tyler was now naked, covered in wax in a bathtub with his hand chained either side of his head. The five other slaves watched down on Tyler, Max and Kyle satisfied the cheater was getting further punished.

'Thank you gentlemen for waiting all this time to relieve your self. The time has now come. If you will now come in sets of six as assigned on your devices. As with the previous rounds the winning gambler gets a reward. Please designated winner choose another slave to join Tyler in the tub'

Robins cross started to lower. He shook his head. He was untied form the cross and marched to the bathtub. He climbed in the opposite end of Tyler and was told to put one foot either side of him. His hands raised to his collar and a ball gag was inserted. Tyler's bare feet were resting on Robins cock cage.

The first of the group stepped forward. Three stood either side of the bathtub. They pulled their hard cocks out of their trousers. The began to pee, three aiming for Tyler's mouth and the rest to Robins. Both slaves tried to move their face away but it was coming from all directions.

As each group came up Robin and Tyler swallowed more and more piss. The pissed that missed their mouth cascaded down their naked bodies. The bathtub was beginning to fill as both naked slaves sat together naked and covered in piss, looking into each others eyes.

By the time the group had finished the slaves needed to piss again. Since they were covered in it and had lost all dignity. They pissed together in the tub, a ball gag in their mouth. Tyler couldn't believe what he had become he must have drank more than fifty different people piss tonight.

The remaining slaves crosses are lowered and they are unchained. More drinks are served to the guests and they sip their whiskey for about twenty minutes. The whole time Tyler and Robin remain in the bathtub soaking in piss. Eventually Dr Sampson returns to the stage.

Tyler and Robin are released from the tub and unshackled. The tub escapes through the hole in the stage and the wood reappears. Jordan brings a table to the centre of the stage with something on it that Tyler can't make out. The Masters then direct the slaves to their positions for the final round.

'Gentlemen lets begin the fifth and final round but first lets take a look at the leader board' Tanner says as the scores appear on the screen.

1. Tyler 23 Points

2. Max 23 Points

3. Robin 20 Points

4. Anton 16 Points

5. Kyle 15 Points

6. Finn 15 Points

'Well look at that, the top three all have a chance of finishing in first, the bottom three all have a chance of finishing last. This is going to make for an exciting finale. Slave's today we have decided to reward you for your hard work, you received breakfast cooked by a Michelin star chef, beers and now one last reward'

The six Masters walked to their slaves. They each produced a key from their pockets. The bent down and inserted the key into the padlocks of the slaves chastity device and removed them. Kyle was now joined by his slaves in being chastity free. The Masters lightly caressed their slaves dick making all six instantly hard.

'Slaves walk around the table and form a circle. The first to come wins and the last will be the loser. Remember how close the scores are. The winner will be allowed to end the civic experiment and keep all the money. The loser will receive a punishment that I promise they will not enjoy'

The six slaves stepped forward. The feeling of their dicks uncaged as they walked was a welcoming one. They circled the table. In the centre of the table lies a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Tyler looks to Robin and then to Max. His closest rivals. One more victory and freedom awaits him.

'Make your final bets. Slaves you all get to cum for the first time in months. Make sure to direct it as you come onto the cookies. Its a good old circle jerk to finish off the evening. Everything is on the line, good luck and enjoy. When the buzzer sounds begin. The first to come wins'

The six slaves waited for seemed like an age. They all looked around at one another with different thoughts. Max, Tyler and Robin knew they could earn their freedom. While Anton, Finn and Kyle knew that one miss step and they would be the loser.

The buzzer sounded and all six slaves grabbed their junk and start frantically masturbating. The crowd was in hysterics screaming and cheering on their favourite slave. All eyes in the room where on the six slaves, naked and jerking off over a plate of cookies.

It wasn't long before the sounds of moaning began. The crowd went deadly silent and all that could be heard was the rising orgasms of the slaves and the sound of their hands moving up and down their erect penises. All the slaves started to sweat as theirs knees got shaky.

Max started to moan the loudest. Tyler locked eyes with him. He knew he couldn't let him win. He raised his left hand towards Max's ribs but was grabbed by Max's hand. Max held Tyler's hand in his as both slaves looked deep into each others eyes. Then Max came, spirting his man juice all over the cookies.

Tyler was so close, seconds later he came on the cookies. The cookies are now coated in cum. As it soaks in the four remaining slaves continue to try and reach orgasm. Robin is the only one safe for last position which seems to help him focus. He comes leaving just three remaining.

With Anton, Finn and Kyle remaining all three could finish in last place and they all know it. Who ever loses will get a double punishment. The all intensify the pace. The moaning is now heavy as the three slaves try desperately to come. Finally Anton comes leaving only Finn and Kyle left.

The two started off in last place on the same points. There is only two points available to play for. Meaning the next to come will avoid any punishments. Both Finn and Kyle had being treated more fairly by their Masters. They had both cum in the last week thanks to their benevolent Masters.

Kyle was getting so close, he felt he could come any second. He was moaning heavily and just as he thought he was about to overcome Finn, he saw him shoot his load all over the cookies. A buzzer sounded and his hands started to move behind his back. He wanted to come but now his hands were bound behind him.

The crowd once again erupted. Tyler and Max are on their knees trying to recover. Anton and Robin are trying to catch their breath. Finn looked so happy as if he had just won the entire competition. Kyle looks incredibly frustrated.

'We are almost at the end of the night but there is a little more we have to do first. As we get everything ready. The punishment for the loss of the round must take place first. Kyle you are going to eat the cookies. They will be served to you by the winning gambler' Kyles eyes closed and he let out a deep breath.

The winning audience member came up to the stage. Kyle was ordered to kneel in front of the bowl. The robed man put on a pair of leather gloves and picked up a cookie. He pushed it towards Kyles face who opened his mouth and accepted the come covered cookie.

This went on until the cookies had turned to mush. Kyle was then directed to get on his knees and lick up the mush from the plate. He was now naked in front of over a hundred people, covered in wax, his own piss and licking soggy biscuits that was covered with the come of five other people.

'OK slaves to your positions for the final announcements. Masters stand in front of your slaves'. The slaves returned to their circles on the stage and their suited masters stood in front of them. The shackles on their hands raised up and connected to a chain above them which raised leaving them dangling.

'We will begin with the loser, or should I say losers. Kyle you came in last place. As a result the six month contract you signed has being extended to a year. However, its not all your fault, clearly Brandon has being too easy on you. As a result, Brandon will no longer be a Master but a slave for as long as Kyle's contract'

Brandon looked around in shock. Four suited men walked upon the stage and grabbed him. Brandon tried to struggle but they grabbed his arms and legs and dragged him into the middle of the stage. One of the men started to undress him as he begged and flailed his legs.

Its was futile though he was out numbered. His tie was pulled off and his trouser pulled down. He was brought back to his feet. Dr Sampson walked over and ripped his shirt open, buttons fell to the ground. His jacket was taken off him and the remainder of his shirt. Then with one yank his boxers were pulled down.

Brandon was in shock, standing naked in front of the other slaves and the robed gentlemen. He was still being held when another suited man walked over and connected a collar to his neck. He began sobbing and begging for release so one of the suited men put a spider gag in his mouth.

'So before we get to the winners reward, may I please invite my cousin Owen to collect your reward. You have being very loyal during this whole experiment. You deserve this reward' Owen walked onto the stage a cheeky grin written on his face. Kyles chain dropped and he lay on the ground of the stage.

'Kyle, Brandon this is your new Master for the next 8 months. At the end you will be released but you will not receive any compensation'. Owen connected leashes to Kyle and Brandon and walked them off stage. Loud clapping accompanied them as drool flowed from Brandon's gag.

'Now on to the winner, Max well done my slave. Although Max isn't part of the Civic experiment he is mine and Jordan's personal slave. So he won't be getting freedom. He was warned if he didn't win he would get castrated. Well done Max you get to save your balls'. The slaves were all shocked by this news.

'So on to the last winner to be announced and their reward. The Master who got the most correct answers right throughout the games. So drum roll please'. The lights dimmed and a drum roll sounded, after a few moments of darkness and suspense, Zac's face appeared on the screen, he is the winner.

'Congratulations Zac, the winner, you now have a choice of two rewards. Choice number one, the Civic Experiment ends for you and Tyler. All the money you have raised will be yours including an additional fifty thousand'