Civic Experiment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler looked up at his friend, his Master. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. He was about to be freed and rich. He didn't win tonight but he was about to get the same reward. Zac looked at Tyler and nodded, they both shared a smile.

'Option number two, you can switch slaves with any of the five remaining slaves, including my dearest Max. You can continue to raise money for the remaining months. Whatever money you raise will go to yourself and Tyler when the experiments ends'.

Zac and Tyler were shocked by the second choice. They both knew the implications. Max had no idea what was going on he just stood there looking forward to the night ending. Zac walked over to Tyler, their eyes met, he lifted his chin and kissed him.

'Have you an answer for us Master Zac'

'Yes, I would like to swap slaves, I will now be the Master of the scumbag slave, Max.'