Civil Penalty Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head chef called me to her office. She sat with her legs splayed, no panties, and a full hairy bush. I guessed that she was in her late 50s; her hair was starting to turn grey. The window was open, and a cigarette hung limply from her mouth, adding to the stale smoke in the room. I knew what came next.

"OK, 9608, after a week in Oral Lab, you should have more skills than the sluts we buy to work in the kitchen. Show me what you can do."

I knelt submissively before her and, as I had been taught, started to beg for permission to take care of her needs; her abrupt interruption surprised me.

"Yeah, yeah, 9608, I already told you, so damn well get on with it; I don't have all day."

Every free person I had serviced so far had trimmed their pubic hair for length; she had not. My first attempt to start licking as I'd been taught resulted in several loose strands of unpleasant wiry hair caught in my mouth. I risked her displeasure by wiping my mouth with the back of my hand to remove them. She laughed, "That gets new sluts every time." Using my fingers, I parted her labia and started in on the gap between her outer and inner lips. She soon relaxed and settled into enjoying her pleasure with a loud sigh, "Some days, I love my job."

It didn't take long before she grabbed my head and guided me into licking and sucking how she liked it. "My clit, I like it sucked hard." I took her erect nubbin into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it as erotically as I could before sucking her clit as far as I could into my mouth; I started rhythmically gumming it between my covered teeth.

"Oh, Yes, Oooooh, Yeah, Mmmm, keep going, 9608. Yes, just like that, you little slut. Oh, fuck, YEESS!" She juddered and shook against my mouth until the last waves of her orgasm faded. Finally, she released my head.

"9608, admin told me you passed your graduation test but may be here for a few days while your legal status is resolved. Let me tell you how this camp operates. All the slave cocks and slave cunts we buy to work in the kitchen or the admin block are rated below 'Select' to save costs. Don't get me wrong, if you shut your eyes, a good tongue between your legs is a good tongue, but psychologically everyone prefers that person to also be good-looking."

"We rarely get to use one of the camp's pleasure sluts, so you should expect to have your tongue kept remarkably busy until you leave. To keep your energy up, I will move you up in the pecking order for getting leftovers. You'll line up after the chefs and before the wait staff. Now, go over to the admin block and ask for Lucy Thomas. If you are told to wait, kneel by the door with your knees apart, palms up, showing you are available for routine use."

***

"Mistress, this slut has been told to report to Lucy Thomas."

"Kneel and wait," the receptionist answered brusquely - I guessed she was unhappy working at the weekend. I was a slave, so I obviously didn't empathize with her.

About ten minutes later, fate confirmed that it was still set against me. A UPS delivery guy arrived and dropped off half-a-dozen parcels with the receptionist. He was a tall, lanky youth with greasy, unkempt hair. He saw me kneeling with my palms up and smirked. Turning to the receptionist, he asked, "This slut available for general use?"

"That's 9608. Help yourself, but don't make a mess on the carpet."

"9608, are you educated enough to know UPS's motto, or are you a bimbo lost in her slave haze?"

"Is it, 'What can Brown do for you?', Master."

"Correct, now you show me what you can do for Brown. Lick my Brown asshole." He turned around and dropped his pants. I could've wept, but I had to keep my composure. I peeled his underwear down and tentatively licked each side of his wrinkled brown ring. Then, with no avoiding it, I licked his crack from bottom to top half-a-dozen times before he stopped me. "That's enough; you've got me hard. Stand up, turn around, and grab your ankles."

He steadied my hips with one hand and, with the other, lined himself up with the back of my cunt. He unceremoniously pushed himself in hard, and I nearly toppled forward. He grabbed my hips firmly and started rutting me while making crude animal noises. The exasperated receptionist told him to keep the volume down.

He thrust into me artlessly while somehow missing any spot inside that would have given me pleasure. After about five minutes of pumping away, I started to feel a warm buzz in my pussy and hoped he could keep going long enough for me to get my release. He didn't and came another couple of minutes later. He kept thrusting away until he was too flaccid to keep it inserted.

"Kneel and clean me, slut."

I knelt and did my level best to look up adoringly as I cleaned his stinky cock; his jism started dripping out of me. The receptionist had left the room while he fucked me. She returned and glared at him.

"Damn you, I said don't make a mess on my carpet. 9608, stop that, take this tissue so you don't leak more, go to the bathroom, clean yourself up, then come back and clean the carpet. Miss Thomas will see you in five minutes."

I just saw the UPS guy give her a leering grin as I headed to the bathroom. I sat in an empty stall, squeezing my Kegels and waiting for his jism to drain. I felt even sorrier for myself. I now envied the girls on the fucking machines and doing Oral Lab on clean animatronic genitalia. They didn't have to deal with unwashed slobs with smelly cocks as I had just done.

How had I even gotten here? Eight days ago, I had been a proud, successful, wealthy woman. Now, my academic record, accomplishments, job title, patents, industry accolades, and wealth (currently locked in a trust fund) counted for nothing. All that mattered was that I offered a tongue for licking women and three warm, wet holes for men to satisfy their urges. I returned to the reception area with a heavy heart.

***

9 am Monday morning, Absconditus:

"Gianna, this is Eamon. We have a problem. Beth didn't show up last night at shipping or the penthouse; I don't know where she is. She may have run away, her transport may have had issues, or she may still be at camp. I need you to find her.

An hour later, Gianna knocked on Eamon, the CEO's office door and entered. "I tracked her GPS collar, and she's still at camp. I phoned their admin asking for an explanation, and we need to involve Legal. Apparently, two men from DoD and the SEC arrived at camp claiming to have the authority to not only determine whether she passed her graduation exam but also claimed they had the authority to fuck her in the exam. And they fucked her up in more ways than one."

"The camp says she passed her graduation with flying colours and showed all the required skills. However, the SEC overruled them and said she failed and needed to stay for one or two more weeks. Next week they are bringing five people from the SEC to turn her into an airtight ski pole, whatever one of those is. It sounds nasty."

"Poor Beth, I wonder how our uptight CTO felt about being made airtight while jerking two other guys simultaneously," Eamon responded.

Gianna noted the lascivious grin on her boss's face, and a moue of disapproval formed on her lips, "Poor Beth, indeed, the poor lass would have hated that. Anyway, the camp wants a copy of the stipulations in her indenture for their lawyer to review, and then they want a meeting with our Chief Legal Officer to discuss whether Beth has to stay at camp for another week. They have her on kitchen duty until this is resolved, which doesn't sound too bad. I hope that means she gets better food.

***

11 am Monday, Ski Pole Ranch's lawyer:

Joseph Becker waited until everyone had joined the Zoom conference. He introduced himself and then asked the others to do likewise. From Absconditus, there were Eamon McBride, the CEO; Gianna Ricci, from HR; and Alfred Cox, the Chief Legal Officer. Also on the call were James Schneider, the Camp Commandant, and Lucy Thomas, his executive assistant. Joseph got the meeting rolling.

"I have reviewed the stipulated agreement and want to ensure my reading matches yours."

  • The accused shall be sent for one week's training in sexual servitude at Ski Pole Ranch in West Virginia. The SEC will supervise her graduation exam to verify her compliance. Failure to pass her graduation test with sufficient enthusiasm will cause her training at the ranch to be extended until she is fully compliant.

"At no point does it stipulate that the SEC decides whether 9608 graduated 'with sufficient enthusiasm', only that they will verify her graduation. James, you run this camp, and your staff decide who passes or fails; I don't think you should accept government interference in a private contract like this. I read the stipulation to mean that YOU passed her. The SEC verified that YOU said she passed."

"More concerning is that nowhere does it say anyone from the DoD has the right to intervene, still less demand to fuck a slave under your legal jurisdiction. It is a pity we didn't have a copy of this document beforehand to reject their interference. 9608 is free to return to her owner."

The Camp Commandant noted, "Unfortunately, it is too late to arrange delivery today, but we can ship her early tomorrow morning."

Joseph Becker continued; the next stipulation to discuss is:

  • The accused's status as an Extraordinary Talent slave shall only commence after she graduates from Ski Pole Ranch. As an ET slave, she shall be clothed and not wear her collar during office hours.

And

  • The accused shall be naked from 7 pm to 7 am every day. During these periods, she will not be permitted to use or respond to her human name and shall be referred to exclusively as 9608.

"Her status as an Extraordinary Talent Slave started as soon as she graduated; she is protected between 7 am and 7 pm by her ET status and is entitled to be clothed and not wear a collar during those hours. Since she is not being shipped until tomorrow, I can meet a camp wrangler and 9608 this afternoon at the Dept of Ag in Winchester, VA. I can get the paperwork for her ET status notarized and recorded. I'll also get her some more comfortable scrubs from the Slave Store so she can be dressed appropriately. Her status means she is entitled to be transported by car tomorrow rather than confined to a dog crate by Poodle Express."

"There's no need to buy her scrubs." the commandant clarified. "We keep better quality cotton scrubs for every slave in case there's a situation where nudity is inappropriate, and the slaves need to look well-kept."

Gianna thanked Joseph profusely for taking care of Beth. Eamon smiled when he realised she would be arriving much better rested for sex than she would have done after seven hours in a crate. He made a note to let his wife know he wouldn't be coming home on Tuesday night.

"The last legal matter is the stipulation that 9608 must be sent to Ski Pole Ranch. I seriously doubt the legality of that stipulation. The government is not allowed to steer contracts to a preferred supplier in that way. You should have your legal team investigate that more closely, as I suspect malfeasance."

When the Zoom call ended, Gianna stayed behind.

"Eamon, I just received the final report on Beth's week at Ski Pole Ranch and forwarded it to you. Not only does it describe her final graduation exam in a way that leaves no doubt she passed, but it also includes a transcript of a shockingly frank review of Beth's performance as a pleasure slut from four people. I got wet reading it and need to head to the ladies' room to scratch my itch. I think you'll enjoy it too."

"While I feel bad for Beth, I have to wonder if we should make that the first post on the new Slack channel for Beth's reviews. We've had over 200 employees sign the rules agreement already, and they get added to the channel automatically. It would help build excitement at having a pleasure slut in-house."

***

Beth:

At 11:30 am on Monday, I was glad that I had to return to the kitchens to help prepare lunch rather than continue to lick the pussies of every woman on the administrative staff. Two women had me a second time while another had been waiting to start her second round of having one of the camp's pleasure sluts between their thighs.

After serving my fellow slaves their bowls of warm chow, clearing crockery and cutlery from the staff dining room, and washing up, but before I could enjoy eating the leftovers in my exalted position in line just after the chefs, I was summoned to costuming again. I wondered what fresh hell they had planned for me.

I was issued a pair of blue cotton scrubs and trainers and told to get dressed and report to the wranglers' station. Thinking I was going home today, my mood flipped from dejected to incredulous. I visited the latrines to be safe before reporting to the wranglers' office, as I had no idea when I'd have another opportunity.

A wrangler leashed me, handcuffed my hands in front of me, led me to a car, and sat me in the rear. It was built like a police car with a window protecting the driver from people in the rear and no door opener inside the rear doors (don't ask how I know this about police cars: it was a frightening case of mistaken identity in college). I was offered no explanation as we set off driving, and as a slave, I knew better than to ask.

Just over an hour later, we pulled into the Dept of Ag car park in Winchester, VA. After releasing me from the rear seat and removing my handcuffs, he ordered me to strip. I still had no idea what was happening and guessed it had to do with transferring custody to Absconditus. My wrangler put the handcuffs back on, attached my leash, and led me into the lobby, where a man who introduced himself as the camp's lawyer was waiting.

We waited in line to see the notary agent, and after what seemed like a long wait, we were called in. The lawyer handed a manilla folder to the agent, who quickly read through it.

"You are registering her as an Extraordinary Talent slave and need it notarized and recorded in the National Slave Registry. Is that correct? I see her indenture specifies that she gains ET status only after graduating from Ski Pole Ranch. I assume that she has, in fact, graduated?"

"That's correct."

"OK, after I notarize and record this, she won't be available for sex without the explicit consent of her owner, Absconditus, Inc. Do either of you want to use her mouth one last time before her change of status?"

My wrangler grinned, unzipped himself and undid his belt, "Get to it, 9608."

I knelt, begged for the privilege of worshipping his 'monster cock,' undid his top button and fished out his rapidly engorging manhood. For the first time since I had learnt slave mantras, I faced the horror of what was literally a monster cock. It was fatter than my wrist and, by the time he was fully engorged, a good 7" in length. I was so glad that he wasn't going to be sticking that thing in my poor ass that I involuntarily shuddered at the thought.

I tried to take him in my mouth, but he was so fat I couldn't get more than the head of his cock in; the shaft was even fatter. If this were a date, I'd be terrified, dump him, and flee. The wrangler saw my face fall and apologized. I guess he rarely, if ever, found anyone who could give him a good blowjob.

I could only suck and lick his head while pumping his shaft with both hands. My small hands only reached halfway around, and I needed both hands just to create a tight circle around his dick.

After watching me keep smiling and making eye contact despite struggling to handle his trouser python, he did the nicest thing. He pulled back and pumped his cock with his hand until he was close before letting me take him back in my mouth. When he came, he filled my mouth until I gagged, and jizz leaked over my chin. I opened my mouth to show him, and more leaked out from my mouth; the sticky mess dripped onto my thighs.

"Well done, 9608, for not panicking. My cock is so big that most free women freak out when they see me naked. I get kind of lonely despite having daily access to pleasure sluts."

The agent had the wrangler sign on behalf of the camp, which currently had legal custody of me. I had to sign it, and then the agent notarized it and entered it into the National Slave Registry.

"Congratulations, 9608, you are now protected by the ET rules in FUSC (Federal Uniform Slave Contract). Per your stipulated agreement, as soon as you exit the building, you may get dressed and remove your collar until 7 pm tonight."

I dropped to my knees and thanked him profusely.

***

I got perplexed looks when I started serving the staff their dinner, clothed and collarless. Halfway through dinner duty, the clock chimed 7 pm. I stood at the side of the room, stripped, neatly folded my clothes, and reattached my collar. My actions created a buzz of conversation as everyone tried to work out what was happening. My wrangler stood up, banged his cup on the table and explained that I was an ET slave and allowed to be clothed from 7 am to 7 pm, during which time I would not be available sexually, but that my indenture specified I was to be naked and available after 7 pm. He also said I would be leaving camp after breakfast.

The black lesbian wrangler with the 'High and Tight' haircut beckoned me. "9608, kneel."

"Mistress, the chef expects this slut to continue to serve food, clear the tables, and help with the washing up; this slut doesn't want to get into trouble."

She glared at me and then grinned, "As soon as the washing up is done, come to my room prepared to serve. Meanwhile, I'll ask for permission for you to spend your final night in my bed.

It took until 9 pm to finish washing up and laying the tables for breakfast. I then headed to the wrangler's bedroom, while musing that sex slaves don't have sexual preferences. I had no sexual interest in women and had not experimented in college. Tonight, I would have to pretend again that I loved lesbian sex and make this wrangler feel like being her sex toy was what I most desired. On the plus side, on previous evenings in her room, she had ensured I had multiple orgasms at the end of the session, so I was looking forward to getting relief.

Despite having spent a few evenings between her thighs, I still didn't know her name. I knocked on her door.

"Ah, it's our Extraordinarily Talented Slutty Professor; come in," she teased. I stopped and gawped at the stunning black silk negligée she was wearing - it was not at all what I expected from a somewhat butch lesbian with a military haircut. I entered and knelt submissively with my knees apart, palms up and asked, "How may this worthless slut serve you tonight, Mistress?"

She sat down, grinning, and ordered me, "You're not a student anymore, 9608, as you've graduated and gotten your ET status. So tell me, when you get back to your owner, are you going to have to provide sexual service to your subordinates as well as your peers? What about customers and tradesmen? I'm even more curious to know whether your owner will also make you serve the staff and students at Georgetown. Come on, spill all the juicy details for me."

Not wanting to risk punishment, I recounted my sorry tale and fears about how I could resume my job after my indenture when my subordinates had demeaned and fucked me. I also told her my fear of being made to attend the evening jobs fair at Georgetown. By the time I finished my story, she was openly rubbing her clit and her eyes were dilated. My humiliation was turning her on. I couldn't help but wonder how much of that was because she imagined herself in my position and how much she loved hearing about high-status White women being enslaved and humiliated.