Civil Penalty Pt. 05

Story Info
Beth's nemesis makes her into an Airtight Ski Pole.
9.7k words
4.74
16.6k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Civil Penalty Part 5

Avicia

***

This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories and Carl_Bradford. If you are offended by legal slavery stories, or if you have strong feelings that slavery stories should conform to the way you think slavery should be portrayed, please do not read this story and keep looking for something you will enjoy.

If you are unfamiliar with how legal slavery stories work, please consider reading my short story, The 34 th Amendment, for an explanation and background.

Parts of this story are non-consensual/reluctant. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Thank you to the usual suspects for their discussions and editorial help. You know who you are.

Note: I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

***

I woke on the morning of my graduation test in some trepidation. I had passed every exam I'd ever taken during my academic career, but this was different, and I feared the outcome. What would happen if the camp said I failed? Would my employer/owner have any recourse to get me back into the office? It also wasn't clear to me whether the SEC could overrule the camp's cadre or they were just verifying that I had passed the test.

The morning started, as always, with an hour of high-speed Slave Yoga where a wrangler cracked his whip at any slave that failed to show instant perfect form. After yoga and breakfast, we had an hour on the infernal Fucking Machines, followed by an hour of Oral Lab, followed by an hour-long striptease class. For lunch, to my surprise, instead of the dreary slave chow, we got a chicken salad with no explanation. I guess they wanted something lighter in our stomachs before being made airtight.

After lunch, we again lined up outside the vet's office for a final STD test and then to the ass-wash for an enema (we had been told it had a special additive to make it safe for daily use by slaves - the 'for slaves' caveat didn't give me a good feeling) and lube squirted into our back passage. There were three rooms set aside for our exams. We were told each test would take 30 minutes, so it would take three hours to get through the 17 slaves in our class.

We were told at least half the examiners would be women, mostly wearing strap-ons and some who wanted their pussies eaten. Any men using our lower holes would be camp staff, while the two men serving as 'ski poles' would be college kids from the ski resort.

The head wrangler gave us the spiel.

"If you are unfamiliar with the term airtight ski pole, let me remind you. A mattress will be in the room, and an examiner will lie on his back. If he is not fully erect, you will fluff him first. When he is erect, you will mount him facing forward. A second examiner will use your ass. If he is not fully erect, you will fluff him until he is ready to go. He will squat behind you and penetrate your filthy slave ass."

"Next, if a man will be using your mouth, you will start sucking him off. If a woman uses your mouth, she will lie in front of you on a cushion that lifts her above the head of the man beneath you, splay her legs, and you will dive in and start licking her to orgasm."

"The judges will examine your body language and facial expressions and how quickly you aroused the first three. Once the judges are convinced you are handling all three successfully without losing focus or tuning out, two volunteers will strip below the waist for you to jerk them off like you are thrusting a pair of ski poles. The judges will be watching to be sure that whatever the cocks in your lower holes do, you never lose focus on using your mouth and never lose a steady rhythm on the ski poles."

"Given the substantial number of sluts and holes to be fucked this afternoon, the staff are testing a new drug from ZeePharma called Staminal. It enables our wranglers to get an erection lasting an hour (without risk of priapism) and allows them unlimited orgasms without becoming flaccid. The examiners must notify the judge after coming so they can mark your progress. Part of the test is for you to have as many voluble orgasms as possible to show your slave heat. You do not need to ask permission to cum. Your orgasms will be tracked electronically by your collars."

"You should aim to bring all five off as fast as possible while being enthusiastic and grateful. A camera will be trained on your face throughout the exam for the judges to review afterwards. Remember to frig yourselves before your exam, as you will be penalised for not being wet. Good luck, sluts; I hope you all pass and return to your owners tomorrow!"

This would be an incredible juggling act with five people to focus on, but I was an expert at juggling simultaneous tasks at work.

***

My test would be in the second hour. As the first set of slaves left, I saw from jubilant faces that more than half had passed their test; that raised my hopes considerably. But my growing optimism was shattered when I entered the room and saw Colonel Jack Essex from the DoD and David Gillespie, the attorney from the SEC, smirking at me. Their naked lust and blatant antipathy were self-evident.

"We meet again, 9608. You're much better suited to the role of pleasure slut than you ever were pretending to be an intelligent woman and an academic. You've always been an imposter. I hope you realise that by the time we finish with you. I know the DoD wanted your career intact, but when details of your week here 'leak', your reputation will be destroyed; maybe your best hope for the future will be to re-indenture. I might even buy you myself if you come up for auction," Jack snickered.

I desperately hoped that Jack and David were simply here to observe that I passed. I was told I would have a female wrangler to eat out, plus two volunteers from the Ski Resort to jerk off, and to my horror, it would be Jack and David fucking my pussy and ass. I had an uneasy premonition that they would try to force me to fail.

Staying for another dismal week strapped to a fucking machine would start to permanently change my personality. My anger flared, and that anger would make acting as a happy slut who loved sex all the more challenging. I hoped I was up to the task.

"Yes, Master," I simpered, "I'm much happier now that I've found my true calling in life!"

Maybe I was overdoing it, but I didn't care; I was saying what the camp had trained me to say. The look on Jack's face was priceless. It first went from leering to confusion, and then, when he realised I was mocking him... anger. I wasn't concerned and maintained my giggly pleasure slut persona. I knew he was here to hate-fuck, anyway, so it's not like I was making things worse for myself. He wasn't staff, so he wouldn't get a dose of Staminal. Did he really think he could compete with the relentless virility of the school's fucking machines? Especially at his age?

If he was here to degrade and humiliate me, that was working. But if he was here to make me fail this test by losing my composure and falling out of character, I was just as determined to succeed.

Jack carefully removed his military uniform and lay on the bed, naked, without an ounce of shame. He was almost at full mast, but I wanted to give them no chance to fail me.

"Master, please, may this worthless slut take your magnificent cock into her mouth to get you rock hard?"

He nodded, and in a minute, he was raring to go and pushed my head down on his cock, trying to gag me. I knew if I threw up, I would fail. Once again, my training saved me. "I've sucked dildoes twice this size all week," I thought happily as I handled him without difficulty. I straddled him on the judge's command and gave Jack my best 'I'm so happy to be here' look. Faking that wasn't hard since the Horny Juice had already wet, and I controlled the speed of penetration; his cock felt fantastic. I had frigged myself to the edge of orgasm before coming in, and with all the Horny Juice in me, I knew I would cum quickly on his cock.

"Master, your magnificent cock feels fantastic. I am such a lucky slut to have the privilege of having your wonderful dick in my slave cunt."

I thought I deserved an Oscar just for that. The judge ordered me to bend forward, and David squatted behind me. He lifted up and lined up his cock with my crinkled ring and drove himself with all his weight hard into me, penetrating balls deep in one go. It fucking hurt; no stretching, no additional lube over what I'd been given with the enema, nothing. The bastard. Still, I had an act to maintain.

"Master, thank you for filling my filthy slave ass with your gorgeous cock. This slut is so lucky to have such a magnificent weapon impaling her ass cunt. Please pound my slutty ass as hard as you like for maximum pleasure."

David doubled down, jackhammering my ass by rising and using gravity to drive swiftly into my lower colon. I wanted to cry, and the sense of humiliation that it was these two specifically were using me was worse than anything I had yet felt. Damn, the pain was distracting me from my orgasm, and I needed that to get a good grade. I smiled brightly at the camera. If my eyes didn't quite match my smile, I couldn't be faulted for that.

When the judge thought I was handling both cocks and looking sufficiently appreciative of their kindness in deigning to fuck me, he had the female wrangler lie before me. She stripped off her gym workout clothes, and I was assailed by the odour of sweaty socks. I licked the crease of her groin and found it dripping with fresh salty sweat from her workout. I licked up the grossness as best I could all around her groin before starting on her labia. I guessed this, too, was part of the test as it seemed she hadn't showered that morning, and her pussy was more than a little ripe.

I steeled myself to ignore the intentional insult and be the best pussy licker she'd ever experienced. It didn't take long before she told the judge I had a talented tongue, and she wanted me again tonight after the exam. The judge apologised, but Jack and David had already reserved me for the evening. I almost lost focus at that moment and failed the test.

I forced myself to set that thought aside. It was much more challenging when Jack, whose face was just below mine, snickered that I had "a hell of an evening ahead of me, literally and metaphorically." I doubled down on my self-control, kept my mouth smiling, and worked steadily on the wrangler I was licking. It was all I could do at the time to maintain my mental focus.

General Grant once said that at some point in every battle, both sides feel they have lost, and the army that forges ahead achieves victory. At that moment, tempted to despair, that stupid motivational poster popped into my head; I felt I was losing but was damned if I would let these two douchebags defeat me and doubled down with a laser focus on doing what was needed.

Then, just as I was getting my rhythm back, the two volunteers were added to the mix. A different slave had fluffed them, so they were ready to go. I wrapped a hand around each cock and started with long steady strokes up and down the shafts before playing with the heads for a while, then resuming the long strokes. I was now juggling five other people's genitalia.

Having both my lower holes repeatedly filled was building my pleasure again. I panicked when I realised that the test meant either losing marks by not orgasming or risking losing marks because I was distracted by cumming. I couldn't afford to let either happen.

Every time Jack or David penetrated me extra hard, or David slapped my butt hard, I almost lost focus, but I grinned up at the judge and kept both ski poles happy, as well as the female wrangler. Jack reached up and tweaked my nipples viciously, trying to distract me and cause me to fail. The pain was excruciating, but I dove deep into my inner psyche and persevered, keeping all five genitalia moving towards their orgasms.

Gradually I reached the edge and crested and drove every ounce of focus into the two ski poles and licking while groaning out my orgasm loud enough for the judge and to compliment the man fucking my pussy.

"That's it, 9608, surrender to my cock. You are a worthless whore chasing orgasms like a dog chases a bone," Jack snarled.

David was the first to come as he buried his hard length in my ass and cried out. I felt the warmth of his ejaculate filling my insides. He yelled out his pleasure and dominance over me, then resumed fucking me with a vengeance. The judge intervened.

"Mr Gillespie, the test rules require you to withdraw after cumming. Withdraw from her now and stand aside!"

"No fucking way, I'm still rock hard and have a long way to go; I've barely begun giving this slut what she deserves."

"Did you take one of the Staminal tablets that were for staff-only use?"

"Yes. So what? This whore deserves to have her ass shafted till she is in agony."

"Withdraw now!"

This argument was the hardest thing to ignore and focus on the four remaining examiners; I wanted to see David humiliated, but I had to focus. David stood up.

"My cock is painfully hard; find another slut to deal with my needs."

The judge had no fucks to give.

"You shouldn't have taken drugs that were not for you. There are ice packs in the freezer. Deal with it."

Next to cum was the female wrangler; she was noisy and oh so appreciative of "the wonderful little slut between her thighs" and moaned orgasmically about how she absolutely must use me again before I left camp. She asked if she could stay on for seconds, and the judge told her she could. I hoped David was still there to hear the double standard. She was staff; he was not.

With David gone from my ass, I had much more freedom to ride Jack, trying to get him off. I used the new techniques I'd learnt where a girl can ripple the muscles inside her vagina, milking a cock. I smirked when he'd clearly never experienced that before and made anguished pleasure noises.

"9608, what the fuck are you doing to me? That's witchcraft; no slave has ever done that to me with her cunt."

Then realising that outburst would hinder him from failing me, he got angry, "9608, explain why, when you knew that technique, you waited until David had finished before giving me your best pleasure? You deserve to spend another week here for that - fobbing me off with your second best."

The judge attempted to explain that those techniques don't work well when your ass is filled, but Jack was having none of it, demanding that I be failed on the spot. I was impressed that Jack could suddenly go into full Karen mode without losing his erection. I wasn't sure how much he was getting off sexually by putting me down and how much was the cruel hours of training I had been forced to endure. Either way, I wasn't about to let this man get the better of me by losing focus.

Miraculously, I'd kept stroking the two ski poles, first one, and then the other came, spurting their jism in the air where it fell and dribbled down my hands and arms. All this time, I'd kept up fucking Jack, rocking my hips to stimulate him more and milking his cock inside me. He fought not to give me the satisfaction, but I had my second orgasm; it was much more satisfying without a cock filling my ass. My orgasm set David off, and he came loudly. Through his shuddering convulsions beneath me, I never lost focus on the female wrangler, and she got her second orgasm.

I lifted off Jack and quickly knelt with my knees apart, "Kind Masters, please may this unworthy slave clean your cocks for you."

All four guys used me to clean up while I desperately ignored that David's cock had been in my rectum without a condom. Even with David's shitty cock, I put on a good act of looking delighted at serving each man's magnificent manhood and thanked each one in turn.

"Well done, 9608, you focused on all five people simultaneously despite the distraction of my argument with Mr Gillespie. You brought all five off in ways they clearly enjoyed. You have passed."

"Not so fast," David snarled. "Her indenture stipulates that she must pass to the satisfaction of the SEC, and she may have met your dubious standards for a pleasure slut, but she certainly didn't meet ours when she delayed using her vaginal skills and then only because she wanted it to be over. This slut needs at least one if not two, more weeks of sexual training to use those skills throughout the airtight ski pole test. We will be back next weekend to re-evaluate her; I will take her cunt the next time, and she better milk my cock from the start. Next time the SEC will provide all five people to test her to ensure it's fair!"

Jack and David quickly dressed, leaving the judge angry and confused. "9608, do either of these represent your owner?"

"No, Master, they do not."

He turned to Jack, "You have no standing here. I erred in letting you participate instead of watching the test. I will have our lawyer review the exact wording of the stipulations on Monday and discuss the matter with her owner. She will be held here until this legal matter is settled. The camp is responsible for her safety while here, so I'm revoking your access to her tonight. I don't feel it is safe to leave one of our valued customer's possessions with two people who clearly hate her."

Jack and David looked thunderous. As they left, David said, "I told you this wasn't over 9608, and it's not over by a long shot."

I burst into tears, and the female wrangler wrapped me in a big hug like a momma bear with a cub.

The judge told me, "9608, as far as we are concerned, you passed, and you will not restart lessons with the girls who failed. Instead, you will help in the kitchen until this is resolved; you are a slave, so you should expect to be used freely by any free persons there or on the administrative staff. We will contact your owner and get our lawyer to review your stipulated agreement."

***

Sunday morning:

I awoke with a heavy heart, knowing I should be going back to my job, but I was trapped here. At least I had been excused from the fucking machines and Oral Lab. I had not been excused from twice daily Slave Yoga.

After a punishing round of Slave Yoga, where I got whipped four times because my mind was elsewhere, I didn't even get to eat slave chow with the other slaves. I had to report for duty to the camp kitchen. The kitchen was in the middle of the mess hall building. On one side was the slave dining room, where slaves were free to pick any of the one flavour of slave chow (sorry, a hoary slave joke) or, if they preferred, and almost no one did, a bowl of dry slave kibble. The staff dining room, where human food was served, was on the other side of the kitchen. The staff outnumbered the slaves by 4-to-1.

After reporting to the head chef, who was too busy to deal with me, I was put to work serving my fellow slaves bowls of chow. My stomach grumbled as yoga had left me famished, but all I could do was watch the others eat. It hurt to know that more than half of them were returning to their owners today.

When the other 16 slaves were finished and their bowls washed and put away by yours truly, I was put to work clearing tables in the staff dining room, where the smell of their cooked breakfast drove me insane with envy. At that moment, I'd have opened my legs to any man who'd offered me a bacon sandwich between two slices of fried bread (don't judge, I was hungry).

Between the calorie-controlled diet and all-day physical activity, I must have already lost ten pounds, and my tummy was visibly leaner. Before coming here, I had thought that I was fit from my daily Pilates and visits to the company gym, but a month here would transform my body into a sex machine with serious stamina.

Relief came when we'd cleared the last tables in the staff dining room, and the crockery and cutlery were washed and put away. The trays of leftover food were put out for the slaves to fill their plates in descending seniority. I was the most recently enslaved and last in line where the pickings were slim, but I still got the scrapings of the scrambled eggs, two slices of buttered whole wheat, and a mug of black coffee. As an engineer used to drinking coffee all day, the headaches from caffeine withdrawal had been bad. My first coffee in a week was a jolt in the arm.

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers