Civil Penalty Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She parted her legs, "9608, you may call me Mistress Tahira. You've got me sopping wet; pleasure me."

I moved forward and saw a small puddle of fluid forming at the bottom of her slit. I licked up her pussy juices (her salty tang was reminiscent of oyster sauce, but it was not unpleasant); I cleaned her before kissing and sucking her labia. She squirmed her hips, "I don't have time for that 9608; I'm already too aroused. Get in there."

I slipped two fingers in and started pumping her as fast as I could manage while curling my fingers up simultaneously. I sucked her clit into my mouth and pursed my lips over it, squeezing and pulling it away from her body rhythmically. She grabbed the back of my head and started rubbing her pussy against my face as I desperately tried to breathe and focus on her rapidly moving clit.

It only took a few minutes before she screamed, "Fuuuuucccckkkkk," and came hard over my hand, drenching me before I could withdraw my fingers and clamp my mouth over her squirting love canal. She'd never squirted with me before. My hand and face were now lubricated with her sticky mess.

"9608," she croaked in her post-orgasmic haze, "I'm in the mood for something harder. Grab 'Mr T' from the bottom drawer of my dresser, you're going to take me doggy style, and you better nail me to the bed, or I'll have your ass on fire."

I got out her oversized black strap-on. I'd never worn one before and fumbled the Love Rider harness. She giggled, "I thought you were supposed to be an engineer? It's not hard," she giggled again, "Well, Mr T is always hard and ready to go. Yes, step through those two loops; pull it up, tighten the pulls at each side of your waist and then tighten the two butt cheek straps. There you go."

She got on the bed on all fours and waggled her hips seductively at me, "Fuck me, do me fast and furious."

I lined the tip up; it slipped into her twat smoothly. I was in awe as I'd struggled to accommodate the monster on previous nights. Nothing in Pilates or Slave Yoga had prepared me to use the muscles needed, but I was glad I'd done fast ab crunches in the gym. I pivoted my abs to thrust into her channel and out.

"Faster. Harder, slut."

I sped up, but it still wasn't enough for her, and she yelled at me again. I gave her every ounce of speed my body could muster and piledrove her sopping cunt. I had no idea why she didn't find it painful as I was bottoming out and hammering her cervix. I couldn't have taken it. She pushed back against each thrust faster than I could have imagined.

"That's it, 9608, just like that, keep going, keep going, almost, aaaiiiiEEEE." She screamed so loudly that moments later, I heard footsteps thundering down the hallway, and her door burst open.

"Tahira, did that fucking slave hurt you?"

Then the intruder saw me impaling her pussy and snickered, "Fuck woman, you almost gave me a heart attack screaming like that."

Tahira laughed, "Didn't anyone ever tell you Black women aren't born with a volume control?"

I remembered my place, scrambled off the bed, and knelt with my thighs apart and hands behind my neck, "How may I serve you, Mistress?" Only then did I become cognizant that Mr T was waving obscenely between my thighs and blushed.

"Oh, Tahira, Black girls and black cocks;" she said, shaking her head and snickering, "that dildo looks epic. Scootch off the bed, bae; it's my turn."

My Mistress for the evening chuckled, got off the bed, grabbed a cold beer from the minifridge, and sprawled lazily over the armchair, looking every inch the dominant bull-dyke.

"On your back, slut."

I lay on my back, and she straddled my mouth, "Arouse me, slut."

I didn't know her name, but I would have recognized her distinctive tang anywhere; it was the earthy tang of Petrichor. She tasted like no other woman I had tasted, and I had eaten out almost all the camp's female wranglers and many of the administrative staff.

I slowly licked her slit, then peppered her labia with moist kisses with my tongue and lips together. I was rewarded with a sensuous moan. I licked between her inner and outer labia and sucked her inner labia into my mouth. She was an outie, and plenty was sticking out to suck on.

I played with her labia until she rocked her hips to get me to move on. I licked firmly up her slit and then started lapping her slit ending with a tongue quiver over the hood of her clit. Gradually her hood retreated, and her shy nubbin extended firmly within the grasp of my pursed lips. I did the same thing that I had done with Tahira and rhythmically squeezed, sucked, and flicked her magic button. She responded by riding my face, rocking her hips back and forth over the entire length of my nose and tongue.

"Woo-eee, ride'em, cowgirl," Tahira chirruped.

Looking up, I could see my face-rider whirling her right arm in the air like you did with the bucking bronco at Texas Steak House and giving the traditional 'Yee-haw'. Both women burst out laughing. She doubled down on riding my face, rocking her hips side-to-side as well as back and forth until I was lost beneath a smushed haze, unsure of what I was supposed to do with my tongue.

She slowed down and commanded me to suck her clit. She rocked her body forward and told me to reach around and slip two fingers into her eager channel. I oriented my hand so I could rub her G-spot; hitting her clit and G-spot together was clearly what she needed as she moaned her growing arousal, inching closer to her release. When she came, she drenched my already-sticky face with a second coating of pussy juice. She gradually slowed her movement over my face as she came down from her high.

I slipped my fingers out, and she inched forward, then sat down full-weight on my face and rocked her hips until the tip of my nose was pressed dominantly into her brown crinkled ring. She sat there chatting with Tahira for five minutes and then announced it was time to ride Mr T.

She scooted back, lowered her fully lubricated sex over the tip of Mr T, and gasped in delight. Tahira giggled, "Black cocks are fun, aren't they?"

"This thing is fucking huge; I don't think I've ever tried to take such a fat cock."

She rocked up and down, gradually inserting Mr T's hard length into her love canal. By the time the tip reached her cervix, two inches still stuck out below her. She poised there, waiting for her pussy to accommodate its girth.

"Fuck, I'm so freakin' full," she moaned. Eventually, she was ready and started rising and falling. Just when I thought they might be done humiliating me for the evening, Takira suggested, "Grab her nipples." The wrangler pinched my nipples; each time she rose on Mr T, she pulled my nipples up, and then as she sank down, she squished my nipples hard against my boobs. Were I a cow, I'd have had milk squirting out.

My next humiliation was to have her treat my poor nipples as the reins of a horse. She pulled my nipples and teased, "Giddy-up, ponygirl, I want to canter." She sped up and rocked her hips as she sunk down. "Let's go left," and she pulled just my left tit, "now to the right," and my right tit was abused. "Faster, ponygirl, gallop!"

She sped up again and mercifully ignored my nipples as she focused on her own pleasure. As ordered, I used my hips to meet each thrust, pushing into her as she sunk down on Mr T. She turned around to ride me reverse-cowgirl, giving me an enticing view of her steel glutes; she was still so aroused from riding my face that it didn't take long to push her into a long, drawn-out orgasm as she spasmed against the giant dildo impaling her pussy. After panting till she regained her breath, she clambered off me and lay at my side.

She kissed my boobs, sucked my nipples, and then bit them before giggling and heading to Tahira's bathroom to grab a towel to wrap around herself, scooped up her clothes, and fled to her room before anyone could see her walk of shame.

I lay there with my abused nipples hurting and my face uncomfortably sticky from the combined juices of the two women slowly drying. "9608, take Mr T off; it's my turn to watch you ride him. I'll only let you cum if you put on a good show for me."

I was so pent up from giving the women pleasure and getting none myself that I would have done anything to cum. If she wanted a good show, a good show she would get. I started rehearsing relevant mantras in my head while I removed the harness.

One of the classes we'd attended was facial expressions to look seductive or to look horny. We'd had to practice in a mirror while the instructor corrected us. My first attempt at a 'sexy kitten' look got a derisive laugh, and I was told never to pull that face again. She then showed me how to give that look and made me work at it until my expression was passable.

After Mistress Tahira had strapped on Mr T and lain on her back, I knelt astride her knees, pouted my new, improved, sexy kitten look, and simpered.

"Mistress, your little kitten loves your monster cock. Please may this kitten ride it to let you enjoy the view?"

She laughed, "Oh dear, 9608, you still look constipated. If that's the best sex kitten you can do, you probably shouldn't even try it. Try looking horny; let's see if you can do that better."

I was disheartened by the blunt response but remembered what I had practised for horny and pulled the most lascivious wide-eyed, lip-biting leer I could manage.

"Mistress, all evening long, I've been able to think of nothing but the privilege of fucking your long, fat, beautiful cock. You have the most desirable and pleasurable cock of any woman I've ever met. Please, Mistress, let me impale myself on your spectacular hardness and put on a show to delight you."

She snickered at my overacting. "I want you to pretend I'm a man and that Mr T is a real cock. Give Mr T your best fuck and show him how much you love big black cocks."

I knelt astride her thighs and languidly stroked his impressive length; I let my fingers dance over the head of the cock as tantalisingly as I knew how while giving my best sultry eye flutter.

"Do I turn you on, Master? Do you like watching my boobs sway from my chest as I lean over your meaty manhood? I bent down and took the cock between my breasts and rubbed them up and down his length, "That feels good, doesn't it, Master?"

I bent over to fellate the cock, looked up, and moaned, "Mmm, Master, your cock tastes so good; I love having it buried in the wet warmth of my mouth. I want to savour every nuance of your flavour."

Tahira sniggered, then couldn't contain herself and burst out laughing until she cried, "Enough, Beth, enough. OK. You've proved your point. Now fuck Mr T, and let me watch your face as you orgasm."

I giggled back, glad she'd appreciated my hamming it up. Freed to focus on my own pleasure, I lifted and slowly impaled myself on her impressive phallus. I had lost my fear of Mr T and loved the sensation of my sex being absolutely filled. As I sank down, I could feel each proud Cyberskin vein rippling across my most sensitive nerves.

Mr T was so sensually perfect that I had no need to frig myself simultaneously; however, I did squeeze my boobs in and up before cupping and caressing them. I moaned as I rolled my nipples and ever so lightly tweaked them. I was in no hurry for this journey to end and fucked myself slowly, writhing my hips against each penetration. The longer I could prolong this, the more intense my pleasure would eventually be.

Gradually the ineluctable need for release built up until the pent-up pressure became exquisite agony. Still, I held on as long as possible, increasing the speed with which I fucked myself steadily, and still, the pressure built. I knew when this wave came in, it would crash over any self-control demolishing everything in its path.

When it came, it was glorious; I screamed my release, "Fuuuccckkk meeeee. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking, fucking fuck, yes." As each wave crashed over me, I bucked and shuddered. "I love you, Mr T."

I gasped as breath eluded me. Still, I bucked and thrashed against the monstrous cock until the final spasm broke me, and I sobbed with pleasure, tears of emotional release coursing my cheeks freely. A week of stress released itself, and I knew I would sleep like a baby tonight.

Mistress Tahira's alarm woke me at 6 am, and for a minute, I was confused. Until now, I had slept in scrubs on a floor mat, chained to a wall. I woke today to find my naked body spooned by a very naked Mistress. We were both so comfortable that neither of us wanted to get up.

After lapping her to a quick orgasm, I donned my cotton scrubs and headed to morning yoga. As I walked, I had no idea whether to be excited or in trepidation that I was heading back to my employer/owner and a bedroom in my lusty CEO's penthouse. Only time would tell.

***

If you are willing, please leave a comment letting me know what you thought. Thanks! Avvy.