Civil Penalty Pt. 06

Story Info
Beth gives her CEO a night he'll never forget.
7.2k words
4.81
13.1k
14

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Civil Penalty Part 6

Avicia

***

This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories and Carl_Bradford. If you are offended by legal slavery stories, or if you have strong feelings that slavery stories should conform to the way you think slavery should be portrayed, please do not read this story and keep looking for something you will enjoy.

If you are unfamiliar with how legal slavery stories work, please consider reading my short story, The 34 th Amendment, for an explanation and background. Horny Juice appears courtesy of MrSmith27.

Parts of this story are non-consensual/reluctant. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Thank you to the usual suspects for their discussions and editorial help. You know who you are.

Note: I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

***

Beth, Tuesday morning:

After my final hour of Slave Yoga, I felt a surge of relief as I took off my collar and hurried to the dorm. Collarless, I luxuriated in my last camp shower, washing away a week's shame and humiliation. Putting on comfortable blue cotton scrubs instead of the camp's maroon polyester prison scrubs was a treat.

I headed to the Slave Dining Room to eat what I hoped was my last ever bowl of slave chow (well, it would only be my last if I got enough takeout from the cafeteria to see me through my weekends). The chef surprised me by sending me the bacon sandwich I had craved all week. My status as an ET slave definitely had advantages.

As soon as I finished breakfast, I went to Tracy's office for her to sign my release form. It gave my wrangler temporary custody until he delivered me to my owner.

We reached corporate HQ around 11 am. I had confidently sauntered in the front door for nine years, knowing I was the Queen Bee of engineering. Now, as an owned object, I couldn't use the main entrance that I had used daily. Instead, the wrangler took me to the delivery dock. The shipping department was clueless about how to process animate property. They had no idea who had the authority to even sign for me. I politely suggested they call Gianna Rossi. Gianna signed the transfer of custody form, and I felt a frisson tingle across my skin as my legal status changed oh-so-subtly. Already a chattel, I had officially been returned to my owner's and former employer's legal control - Absconditus, Inc.

When we reached the penthouse, Gianna returned my penthouse and office keys. My house and car keys were still in her safe, along with my wallet, driver's licence, and passport. I wouldn't see those again until my manumission was signed. Inside, she greeted me with a hug, then waited for me to shower and change out of my scrubs into regular work clothes.

"Beth, how are you doing?"

There was no way I would admit to anyone that the horny juice injection had ramped up my libido. I couldn't tell her that part of me was excited by the thought of getting regular sex, even if it was with people I would not have chosen to sleep with, as I didn't want to seem like a slut. I hadn't been prepared for her question and floundered. She saw the confusion on my face.

"Sorry, Beth, you are probably still feeling overwhelmed. We are giving you the rest of the week to get your feet back under you and feel confident about still doing your job despite your new legal status. The calendar for booking sessions with you starts on Monday."

On hearing that, an unexpected shiver of fear ran down my spine. I still wasn't emotionally prepared to be used by colleagues that way and still have to work with them the next day.

Gianna continued, "We were delighted to get a glowing report from Ski Pole Ranch on your graduation tests. Your training must have been gruelling and extremely humiliating, but I guess we all expected that," she said nonchalantly as if we were discussing some routine compliance training like the biennial sexual harassment course.

She went on, "Eamon and I were very impressed with the feedback from the customers at the ski resort. We hadn't expected you to be able to embrace your new legal status and serve sexually so well. Which reminds me, Eamon has plans for you tonight. He will pick you up here at 7 pm; he expects you to be dressed to go somewhere nice. We all know his reputation, so you should expect to sleep with him tonight and maybe more nights before your sexual service starts on Monday. At least by taking you on a dinner date first, he's trying to make it easier for you to accept."

"Despite the glowing report from camp, Eamon is concerned that serving colleagues sexually will still be a problem for you. I realise your ET status generally exempts you from service during office hours, but you are a slave and must get over the hump and be prepared for tonight with Eamon."

I watched in horror as Gianna shucked her panties and spread her legs, "You know what to do, slave."

I felt a flash of anger that I'd not been allowed time to adjust; I had hoped that Gianna, as the employee designated to look after me, would be my ally and friend. Calling me 'slave' made her relationship with me clear. I was a slave and corporate animate property, and she saw me as such. Did they not understand that compromising my ability to perform my job could cause them to lose the next big DoD project? I would have to discuss it with Eamon tonight.

Gianna saw my hesitation and gave me a sympathetic look, "I know this isn't easy for you, Beth, but this is precisely what Eamon was concerned about. You are a slave and signed the stipulated agreement that said you were willing to perform six months of sexual service while still working hard for the company."

I begged, "Gianna, anyone but you. Since you were appointed as the HR rep to oversee my indenture, I was relying on you being the one person who would be there for me to whom I could come for help. I already need your help. Before I left camp, they gave me a month-long shot of Horny Juice which will cause my boobs to firm up and permanently grow a cup size. I will need a new set of bras in the next six weeks, but I have no way to go shopping."

"Besides, my stipulated agreement absolutely protects me from any form of sexual service between 6 am and 7 pm, so this is not something I have to do. Please, Gianna, be the one person I can trust and talk to who doesn't just see me as a sex slave to be used and discarded."

Gianna looked crestfallen and sighed, "OK, Beth, I see your point, but I had been really looking forward for the first time in my life to getting my pussy licked by someone trained to give pleasure."

I knew I needed Gianna on my side, but I wanted it to be on my terms.

"How about we compromise? You said that other than Eamon, I would not have to provide sexual service this week, right? Since I'm seeing Eamon tonight, why don't you come to the penthouse after work tomorrow and I will show you what skills I've learnt? Finally, don't ever book a session with me; if you need to scratch that itch, come to me as a friend, and we'll work something out after work one night. I promise I will give Eamon what he wants tonight, so don't worry about me."

Gianna looked relieved and agreed.

"OK, Beth. I have the authority to take you out of the building. I'll find the time to take you bra shopping since you will need to try them on, and I'll charge them to my corporate credit card. I don't know if you realised, but your situation has become a pilot program for future employee buybacks. You're the first, but you won't be the last employee we must buy to keep them safe during their enslavement. I think setting up a procedure for purchasing incidentals will have to be part of the process."

"Finally, before you head to your office, I must warn you that we were legally required to install SlaveSafe monitoring software on your corporate laptop, so everything you do online will be monitored. Anything that gets flagged will be reviewed by someone with appropriate security clearances and may result in corporal punishment. The software's internal filter may prevent you from accessing some websites you need for work. In which case, I'm sorry, but you'll need to ask a colleague to access them for you."

I had a final request, "Gianna, please forward the rules governing my sexual services so I know what they are?"

Gianna left, and I hurried to check whether anything I'd brought had been confiscated. The bathroom still had all my enema equipment which was good. I couldn't imagine anyone having objected to those. Next, I went to the back of the closet; my case of French wine, corkscrew, and Cognac and Armagnac were still there. Finally, I checked the penthouse kitchen. My bottles of hot sauce to spice up the slave chow were still there; what was new was a dozen cans of slave chow. I was still hoping to get enough takeout from the cafeteria to see me through the weekends and not be forced to eat that slop. Steve had also mentioned creating a rota to bring me dinner on Saturday nights.

***

I was dreading my first visit to the cafeteria as a slave, as I had no idea how I'd be treated. As I looked for somewhere to sit, Steve, who'd helped me lose my anal virginity, beckoned me over and gave me a huge bear hug. I burst into tears from the unexpected warmth and enjoyed the affection much longer than was proper. He then cheered me up immensely.

"Beth, I did what we discussed, and 70 people, mostly from engineering or the LGBT group, have signed up to book sessions to protect you. That's a third of the total who have signed up. We are doing everything possible to keep you safe and spare you as much abuse as possible. We also have your Saturday dinners covered for the first two months. Sessions are private, so we will make sure you know what hour the food will be coming."

***

I closed my office door and stared at the headed stationery listing the rules for my sexual use for the next six months. They were exhaustive; some things were better than I'd feared, and others were far worse than I'd hoped. Seeing them written brought the reality crashing home.

Rules for the use of 9608:

  1. Employees must take an Instant STD Test on arrival for the session. 9608 will be tested regularly.
  2. Employees may not bring anyone else to a session, and the session must end when the 45 minutes are up to allow 9608 time to shower and douche.
  3. Employees may have 9608 wash them or have sex in the shower.
  4. Golden, Brown, and Red showers are strictly prohibited. Employees who menstruate are not allowed to use 9608 during their period.
  5. Impact play with paddles, straps, and floggers is allowed as long as the visible signs wear off by 6 am. Employees will need to bring their own equipment. Single-tail whips are not permitted.
  6. Nipple and Labia Clamps are allowed as long as the visible signs wear off by 6 am. Clitoral clamps are prohibited.
  7. Employees are permitted to bring the following bondage equipment to a session: clamps, gags, handcuffs, ropes, restraints, spreader bars, butt plugs, strap-ons and anal hooks. The bed has rings at each corner for attaching restraints. All visible signs must have worn off by 6 am.
  8. For hygiene reasons, either a condom must be used for anal penetration and promptly discarded afterwards, or the penetrating object must be washed before further oral or vaginal contact. Lube must be used. Rimming is allowed if the employee showered at the beginning of the session.
  9. All three holes are freely available for use. Dildos are not to exceed 2.5" in girth.
  10. Breath play is strictly prohibited.
  11. If an activity causes 9608 to bleed, the session must end immediately, and HR must be notified.
  12. Photography and videography are strictly prohibited.

Remember, 9608 is a respected colleague who deserves your courtesy and cooperation during work hours. You will have to collaborate with her after she completes her indenture. So your conduct should always be based on how you would want to be treated if you were in her position. This is the trial for a new program that allows enslaved employees to be bought from auction to protect them so that you may face the same situation someday.

Finally, 9608 has been ordered to report rules infractions to HR; such incidents will be treated as sexual harassment and dealt with per our corporate sexual harassment policy.

***

Tuesday, 7 pm:

I showered in the penthouse and then meditated naked for 15 minutes because my nerves were a mess of anxiety and excitement, but it did little to settle me. I chose a front-opening lace bra to make it easy for Eamon to get access. Because of the side effects of taking HJ, the bra was already a little tighter for me, squishing my boobs up more than before to create more cleavage. I admired my chest in the mirror - being one cup larger would be nice; a C-cup would be the perfect size to get noticed by men but not sag. I slipped on my favourite Little Black Dress (every woman has an LBD for when she hopes to impress or seduce a man) and adjusted myself in the mirror till I was happy.

I always thought Eamon was handsome in a silver fox way, and he was known as a lady's man. I often started work very early in the mornings to get time to focus before everyone else arrived, so I occasionally noticed certain young interns and pleasure sluts from high-end agencies doing the walk of shame from the penthouse's elevator to the front door between 5 and 6 am. I figured he must have both serious bedroom skills to keep the interns returning for more.

Eamon knocked on my bedroom door promptly at 7. I answered, and, on seeing me, he stopped dead in his tracks, and his roving eyes took in my appearance with lustful admiration.

"Beth, you look absolutely stunning in that dress. Spin around."

I flounced around and shyly bit my lip to encourage his arousal. He took my arm like a true gentleman, "Shall we, my dear?" Our destination was a cute waterfront restaurant in Alexandria; it was a clear night with a full moon, and the late January water rippled with moonlit reflections. This time I was prepared for the question that had flustered me earlier.

"How are you doing, Beth? Holding up?"

The question was how honest could I be with the man who, as CEO, was nominally my owner?

"Eamon, I don't know if you can even imagine what forced sexual service is like for a woman. At camp, they redefine the term CNC (Consensual, Non-Consent) to mean that while it is non-consensual sex from the slave's POV, the slave's owner has given informed consent on their behalf.

"The camp was better than I had feared - well, other than the unending diet of slave chow. The bathroom scales in the penthouse say I've lost ten pounds in the last week. The fact that nobody at camp knew me made the whole thing less humiliating than the next six months promises to be. Although one of the wranglers had Googled me and used what she learned from the company's website to tease and humiliate me, she also took a shine to me; she's not a threat to my reputation.

"I have to tell you, I really appreciate you taking me out for dinner tonight and being my first. I'll admit that knowing it's you will make it much easier to get over the hump and accept my new normal."

I'd hit just the right note; Eamon looked flattered.

"Gianna told me you didn't react well to her wanting to be first, and she was a little dejected but understood why you had to say 'No' to retain as much sense of agency as you can. We were impressed by the write-up from the camp, particularly with your evening as a 'chalet girl'. Now the dust has settled, how do you feel about servicing four of your Georgetown students?"

"Did you know they videoed the whole thing?"

He gasped and looked alarmed.

"Do you think it was to extort you, or was it just a trophy to share with their friends?" he asked. "We banned videoing your sessions to protect your future, so they can't haunt you for years to come. The thought that there is an explicit video of our CTO serving as a pleasure slut is deeply concerning."

"I will be teaching two of them again next fall, and they need good grades from me. I plan to warn them that the FBI will collar them if they try to extort me. What I can't do is stop them from uploading it to a porn website with my real name attached."

Eamon looked thoughtful, "Given your access to military secrets, I think we have resources to protect you from that happening. I have people I can talk to. Give me the students' names and leave it to me. Now, tell me about the men from the DoD and the SEC who took part in your graduation test."

"The guy from the DoD was Colonel Jack Essex; he's on the task group overseeing the next project. His stated reason for being there was that the General had ordered him to be at my grading and camp graduation to ensure that I kept the terms of the indenture and avoided prison; frankly, I don't believe him. He doesn't know that I know this, but he has been trying to steer the contract to a different company, which is perturbing."

I paused, suddenly uncertain, "You don't think the General was involved in getting me enslaved, do you?"

Eamon looked at me sharply, "No, not for one minute; please continue."

"What's troubling to me is that Jack Essex appears to be friends with the SEC lawyer, David Gillespie. He's the lawyer who pushed me into accepting the indenture as a civil penalty. Did you know that they worked together to humiliate me during my slave grading and my graduation? I still can't believe I was enslaved over a first offence, an accidental infringement that I lost money on. Seeing the two working together is too much of a coincidence: I suspect they may have arranged my enslavement to sabotage our bid."

Eamon frowned, "I regret not defending you better when they offered you the civil penalty. The camp's lawyer also suspects malfeasance by this Gillespie character; you have just confirmed my suspicion. I know some people from our country club who have influence in the SEC, and I can ask them quietly if they usually prosecute a first-time offender who lost money. Let me handle this. Now, let's change the subject to something more cheerful."

"You mean, like your reputation as a lady's man and skilful lover?" I snickered.

He laughed, "A charming, handsome, skilful lover, as I intend to prove to you when we return to the penthouse," he grinned.

Needing to play the role, I giggled, "And very humble too. Gianna told me I might be spending the night in your bed more than once in the next few months."

"Beth, I've always adored you. You are highly intelligent, and I'm secure enough to find that sexy. You keep in great shape by hitting the company gym daily and dressing nicely. I admit, I'm really looking forward to spending some romantic evenings with you."

"But what about Sally? Won't she mind that you are sleeping with your CTO? She was very kind when you invited me to dinner at your house, and I wouldn't want to hurt her."

He sighed, "Sally and I have an arrangement. Since you are a slave, you fall within the rules. She unhappily tolerates the interns because, as empty-headed 21-year-olds, they do not threaten our marriage. The interns also know I expect them to do all the things that pleasure sluts do. I have not told her that you are a slave, and if you see her, you are not to say anything either. She would be less than impressed if she knew the slave in question was you; she would see you as a potential rival and, therefore, a threat to our marriage."

I confess I was flattered by that admission.

I spent the journey back to the penthouse with my hand on his thigh, planning my seduction of Eamon; I needed him as an ally, which meant I needed him to see me as a strong sexual woman and not as one of his rented pleasure sluts. I had to take the initiative before he could take charge and order me to strip.

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers
12