All Comments on 'Civil Penalty Pt. 06'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Fascinating stuff, and thoroughly enjoyable. There's a lot going on here and the hints of background moves are intriguing. I'd wager she won't "serve" the whole six months (I hope not anyway), but she has a few adventures to come before her enemies are crushed. I hope, in the end, that they learn that people covered in gasoline really should not go around playing with matches. An easy 5/5.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

Good god, girl, I love this strong confident-in-her-slavery, new Beth. Although understandably anxious and worrisome, Beth seems to have gotten some grip on her deplorable circumstances - which also have opened new and exciting doors for her.

Still looking for revenge on the infamous trio. If reduced to slaves, Beth could be a wonderful and cruel dominatrix to them!

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 1 year ago

An interesting twist to the typical legal slavery story where the repressed free woman is transformed into a sensual submissive slut needing to be dominated sexually to find happiness. Here instead we have something entirely different. A strong intelligent business woman that will be topping from the bottom. After six months in this new role are the changes to Beth permanent or does she revert back into her old self? I cannot wait to find out.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 1 year ago

"people covered in gasoline really should not go around playing with matches" - Words of wisdom, Gort, words of wisdom. Clearly, we are watching a ship of fools, ready to overturn at the slightest breeze. In the meantime, though, Beth is under their power.

MrSmith27MrSmith27about 1 year ago

This is turning into your best work to date. Beth has become a complex character that I find myself rooting for even if I want to see her serve her entire six months wearing a collar. Just to see what kind of woman she becomes after spending six months as a Horny Juice aroused slave and how the author constructs her HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the above comments. Beth seems to have the upper hand so far in her enslavement. Eamon is putty in her hands but as he has mentioned Sally is not to know of Beth's enslavement, as it could cause problems in their marriage. I assume Sally will find out since Beth has 6 months of enslavement ahead and gossip can't be contained. A twist to consider if the strong and dominant Beth is reduced to "slave stupid" in time and Sally decides to become the alpha female and ultimately devising a plan to own Beth. Just a thought I love twists. Thank you.

billdaviesbilldaviesabout 1 year ago

Great to get part 6 and to have Beth back at work. I like how she takes control of the situation as much as she can and Eamon in particular. Also great to learn new words - antre. Cool! Can't wait for more.

Underdog_13Underdog_13about 1 year ago

Oh, no swan song, Avicia! You're too good for that.

des911des91111 months ago

Nicely done. Looking forward to further developments. Thank you

EGRIEGRI10 months ago

I must admit for a while I getting tired of the Ice Queen's attitude and thinking she must have been an incredible pain to have so many people really hate her. However, the company she works for is run by some really marginal, talent, attorney, HR, CEO, Sales, all seem to be incompetent. Meanwhile the SEC and General have been precariously obvious in their efforts at ruining Beth.

My compliments on the idea that Beth comes back and takes charge in the bedroom. The Ice Queen has come through unscathed and ready to, yet again, come out on top. I look forward to her revenge. I hope she takes over as CEO and fires every one of the dopes she is currently dealing with.

On to chapter Seven with great zeal.

artty67artty677 months ago

I think he is going to have to teach her a lesson in submission. A nice hard spanking followed by her crawling and eating slave chow out of her dog bowls will help her understand her place. He needs to take control and not let her seduce him.

She should be used as a slave.

Personally I think all girls should go to the ski pole ranch for training, would help them to except they have 3 holes to be used.

Denker42Denker427 months ago

I've always loved strong, intelligent women, and Beth now, trained as a pleasure slut as well, and self-aware as a seductress, has become a fascinating character. Congratulations and thanks for creating her! I'm looking forward to reading the remainder of this series.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months ago

Glad to see Beth gaining agency 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Still excellent. Looks like she's going to be more confident sexually and hopefully will help her out of this mess. 5 again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES