Civil Penalty Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penthouse:

We'd barely gotten inside the door to the penthouse when I spun around and closed the door by pushing him back into it and forcefully kissing him. I assailed his mouth so he would feel the passion - something I'm sure he never got from his rented sluts. He took the hint and spun us around so I was against the door and could wrap my legs around his waist.

"Are you sure you don't need a drink first?" he whispered breathily into my ear.

"Fuck me, Eamon, fuck me hard. Nail me to the bed. We'll have time to cuddle and drink while you prepare for round two."

"I should warn you, Beth; I took Cialis tonight, so I may go for round three." He waggled his eyebrows at me. "Did you remember to have an enema before getting ready?"

I giggled again, "I expect you to take all three co-worker virginities tonight. I'm glad that you will be my first."

He walked us to the bedroom with my legs still wrapped around his waist, kissing as we went. He laid me gently on the bed, then laid half across me and resumed kissing. His hand found my tender boobs beneath my LBD and slipped inside. He quickly unclasped the front opener and tenderly caressed my right boob. He nibbled my ear, then kissed down the erogenous zone on the side of my neck to take my nipple into his mouth. I moaned for his pleasure. When I discovered he knew precisely how to get the most intense sexual stimulation from my delighted nipple, I moaned again from my own pleasure.

I ripped his shirt off to get to his chest as an act of dominance and sent the buttons flying everywhere; he was hairier than anyone I'd dated previously and contrasted starkly with my shaved body. I wanted to reach for his belt but was powerless in the face of his relentless oral assault on my nipples.

"Slip your dress off," he ordered me huskily.

He rose to allow me to shuck my LBD and the unclasped bra. I lay back down in my thong, pulling him into another long kiss before he resumed teasing my nipples relentlessly with his mouth. His hand butterfly kissed down my navel to tease the top of my mons without reaching my hot button. He palmed my mons in circles, barely reaching the top of my hood as I sighed in pleasure. I squirmed my hips to get his fingers closer, but he tisk, tisked, "Not so fast, Beth; I'm going to take my time unwrapping my late Christmas present." I mewled in frustration.

He slipped down between my legs and pulled my panties down, exposing my 'little girl' hairless vulva. The depilatory cream the camp had used to improve the job I'd done with a razor would inhibit the regrowth for weeks or months, depending on the person. Repeated applications caused permanent hair loss, leaving some ex-slaves unable to look like free women after manumission.

"I do love a bare vulva - so deliciously exposed to admiration, pleasure," he paused, "and torment." I blanched. He licked and kissed his way around my inner thighs and the crease at the top of my leg, frustrating me with how close and how far he was to where I wanted to be stimulated. He snickered when I thrust my hips at him.

Slowly, his kisses moved inward to the outside of my labia, but he was careful not to tease the lip. He was driving me wild with neediness. He caught me completely off-guard with a slight nip to my outer labia lip and immediately sucked it into his mouth to soothe it - if all his tormenting of my shaved pubes hovered on the cusp of pain and pleasure, I would be OK with that.

His tongue found the gap between my inner and outer labia and licked, twirling the tip of his tongue at the same time. He stopped just short of my rapidly engorging nubbin. Just as he had with my outer labia, he mixed little nips of my inner labia with profoundly pleasurable stimulation. I mewled more loudly in frustration at the inexorably slow exploration of my sex. I tried wriggling my hips again, but he slapped my thigh, "Greedy girl! Be patient!"

I groaned at the exquisite torture. Didn't he understand that Horny Juice was driving me up the wall of arousal far faster than the free women and sluts he was used to? I was fully turned on, and my nubbin felt like it would burst if it got more engorged than it already was.

He slipped a single finger into the mouth of my love canal, gathering the signs of my arousal and played, rubbing slow circles around the sensitive pad at the top of my entrance. It was maddening. He snickered before working two fingers into me and ever-so-slowly finger fucking me, deliberately missing my G-spot. He lifted his head and made eye contact with me as he continued his maddeningly slow seduction. He knew exactly what he was doing and was enjoying my torment.

"It's the Horny Juice, isn't it?" he asked. I nodded and mewled.

"I never expected my ice-maiden CTO to return from camp so desperate to orgasm. The camp informed us that you had a slow-release shot that would last a month. Gianna has found a slave vet and made an appointment for your next shot in 4 weeks. As our resident pleasure slut, we need to keep you ready to go every night, anxious to please your patrons." He sniggered, "The vet told us that your more prominent, firmer boobs should be fully developed in six weeks. We'll then have several months to enjoy them."

I glared at him, "What about getting my work done? If I'm permanently aroused, how will I focus?"

He laughed, "We discussed that with the slave vet, too; she said we should buy you a quiet vibrator so you can slip into the executive bathroom and scratch your itch as often as you need. I imagine the smell of your constant arousal will build anticipation in people's sessions with you. Also, the vet said that after six months, the combination of training camp and submissive sexual service will likely cause your libido to be permanently higher as you become addicted to the endorphins from frequent sexual release. After manumission, your sex life should be much more interesting than it ever was before."

While I desperately wanted my indenture to be over and move back into my own house, I also feared the loss of sex. I was pretty sure I'd come back from camp wanting to be dominant in bed, not submissive, although slaves have no choice. I hoped having more eye-catching boobs and a stronger libido would make it easier to find dates. One could only hope.

Eamon withdrew his fingers and tasted my juices, "Hmm, musky pineapple, I think. I like it." He dipped in again and sucked more before doing it a third time to make me taste myself. I licked his fingers as if they were dipped in nectar. He was right; I was delicious. I still don't know if it was the release of a long-hidden, natural tendency or entirely caused by the horny juice. But I had come to savour the musky flavour of a woman's arousal... including my own.

Eamon's mouth dropped back to my slit, licking up the centre. He started finger fucking me faster and carefully hitting my G-spot on each withdrawal. I thrust my hips to meet his fingers, pushing the penetration harder. He moaned in approval at my responsiveness to his ministrations. When his fingers squelched, he knew it was time to finish it.

His mouth moved to my clit and sucked in time with his fingertips hitting my G-spot, assailing my clit from above and beneath simultaneously. That was all it took; I wailed and clasped his head, bucking into his mouth as I shuddered through the rolling waves of pleasure. By the time they finished, I was exhausted. Now, it was time to turn the tables.

"Thank you, Eamon, that was perfect. Now I'm going to return the favour." I grinned at him, "Strip!"

An expression I couldn't read crossed his face; maybe shock at me topping from the bottom? He stood and removed the remnants of the shirt I'd ripped open; he showed no signs of the band of belly fat most men his age sported. He sensuously removed his pants, folding them carefully on the chair. He was wearing bright red boxer briefs made from a high-tech fabric.

I knelt in front of him. "Eamon, I'm going to remove your briefs with my teeth, then suck your balls."

I was studiously avoiding calling him Master. His briefs couldn't contain the nice-looking cock sticking up under the waistband. A drop of precum glistened at the top. I gripped his briefs with my teeth as we'd been taught at camp (the lessons included undoing zippers with our teeth) and pulled them down. As I kissed each foot, he lifted it so I could pull them clear on that side. I shook his briefs like a dog with a rag toy and threw them to the side. I growled like an eager puppy, running my tongue seductively over my lips before licking up between his hairy balls.

Ten days ago, I would have been grossed out by taking a testicle covered in wiry hair into my mouth; camp had gotten me past all such reservations, and I could do it now without gagging. I sucked one ball into my mouth and pulled gently - enough to make him know his manhood was utterly at my mercy but without causing him any discomfort. I played with his ball with my tongue, alternating laving and sucking, and then switched to his other ball. He groaned when I removed my mouth from the first ball.

I licked his cock and wrapped a hand around his base, and gently stroked him. "Despite camp, my ass is still tight; you'll get more pleasure if you fuck my pussy before taking my co-worker anal virginity so you finish somewhere nice and tight. Make love to me, Eamon; I want to look in your eyes as you sink your gorgeous cock deep inside me."

I wasn't giving him a moment to take control, and so far, he seemed excited to have an assertive woman as a sexual partner. I had an epiphany: this man was used to having sex with women whom he had power over, often a vast gulf of power. A woman willing to meet him as an equal in the bedroom was something special. I had my hooks in him now, and I was determined to ensure that his vast power over me would be wielded in my favour.

I lay on the bed and pulled my knees back as far as they would go - yoga had made me flexible - and I pulled my ankles back to my ears, lifting my pussy to fully expose my glistening antre of pleasure. He knelt between my legs and gazed lasciviously at my body laid bare for his enjoyment. He positioned himself, shut his eyes, and groaned as he sank to the hilt in my sopping pussy.

"Oh, Beth, Beth," he huskily whispered my name reverently, "Oh, Beth, you've no idea how long I've waited to do this, to make you mine, to ravish your tight body. Tonight you are finally mine. I own your body as my slave. You going to be my constant bed companion. Trust me when I tell you that after six months of sleeping together, you will be addicted to me and continue to want to sleep with me."

I managed not to roll my eyes at his oversized ego. I would never sleep with a colleague like this and never hurt his wife; I liked her. Those thoughts fled at the realisation that his cock felt perfect in me, the perfect length and girth. I reached up to play with his nipples as his eyes remained closed, lost in some private fantasy. I wanted him to focus on me, not his fantasy fuck, so I raked his back with my nails and made eye contact, "Eamon, what do you see when you look at me?"

He arched against me and growled, "Everything!" He lowered his head to resume kissing me as we continued to couple slowly; it was exasperating. I needed more.

I pushed my hips forward against his thrusts, making them more vigorous. He resisted my attempts to speed him up. After a week of the relentless fucking machines, I had adapted to not just want but need a more brutal fuck. I took matters into my own hands. I let go of my legs, straightened my legs, and, before he knew what was happening, flipped him onto his back. I saddled him, and when he was fully in, I told him to "Watch!"

I bit my lip as I fucked him while maintaining unbroken eye contact; I was the hunter, and he was the prey. I wasn't one of his inexperienced interns or a submissive rented slut. I was a strong woman; I wanted agency.

I bucked my hips forward and backwards from my abs as I rose and fell on his proud member. "Mine! Eamon, tonight, I own your cock for my own pleasure. You fucked me, and now I'll fuck you." I leaned back so that his cock was hitting my G-spot on every impalement. Soon my pleasure built. I used every trick I'd learnt to bring myself off. We'd been taught that most Masters want to watch you come on their cocks as it makes them feel virile.

I was so close. I reached down and fingered my clit as I rose and fell. Very soon, I knew I was cresting. "Oh, fuck, Eamon, yes." I shuddered through my second orgasm of the evening, knowing my contractions would add to his simulation. As I came down from my high, I sped up, using my Kegels to milk his cock as the animatronic dildos had taught me.

"Witch, what are you doing to me? Even the most highly trained sluts from the top agencies don't make me feel that. It's too much stimulation. I'm cumming."

I hopped off his cock and quickly took him between my hungry lips. I'd only sucked him a few times when I felt him fill my mouth. I hastily swallowed so he couldn't make me demean myself by showing him his cum on my tongue. I giggled cummily as I'd have been whipped at the camp for failing to do that. I carefully licked his cock clean, milking the last drops of cum from his dripping urethra.

"I like the way you taste," I said as I licked my lips like the cat that got the cream, "Man-Cream."

I lay at his side and kissed him with my cum-laden breath. He didn't object.

"Eamon, you know you don't have to share me with the other employees. You can keep me as your lover for the next six months."

He laughed, "Nice try, Beth. But it is too late for that, as we've already advertised it and opened up the first two months of sessions to be booked. I've been told those sessions are nearly fully booked already. Four weeks from now, we will open up the following month for booking. Even if I hadn't shared you with the employees, the stipulated agreement means I'd have to share you with the rest of the C-suite, and I'm pretty sure every single one of them will be using you.

I gently stroked him as we talked and drank. He had whiskey, and I had a G&T. After 15 minutes, he slowly engorged again. I kissed his cock, then took the head into my mouth to get him fully hard.

"Eamon, it's time. Time to take my last co-worker virginity."

I grabbed the lube and worked two fingers into my tush, pushing as much lube as I could inside. I made sure he was fully lubed as well. I adopted the Slave Fours position with my butt up and head down. To my utter surprise, he kissed my strawberry-lubed asshole.

"Did you ever let a boyfriend do this?"

"No! Certainly not. It's something only slave girls do. But I discovered at camp that it can be pleasurable for a woman when done right. I think, if I had a partner I trusted, I would be willing to do this as a free citizen after my manumission."

I'd piqued his curiosity, "What makes it pleasurable for a woman?"

"Taking it very slowly at the beginning and using lots of lube. It takes more than a minute to fully accommodate yourself to a fat intruder after it's in. If the man is willing to wait until it's fully accommodated, I get a nice woozy feeling as he shafts me. After a while of enjoying the woozy feeling, the colon is ready, and you can hammer it hard so that the stimulation reaches through the colon and vaginal walls to bring the girl to orgasm. Of course, it is easier if the girl fingers her clit at the same time. Over the next six months, we can practice. I'd love it if you learned to bring a girl off just from anal. I think it would be good for your ego too."

Eamon lined himself up with my asshole and pushed. I was still used to camp and stretched to let him in with only a little discomfort. It took half-a-dozen strokes to get fully inside me, and then each stroke took him deeper until he was fully buried and his groin was tight against my butt.

He had listened to what I'd asked and stopped thrusting. He reached around and grabbed my boobs, rolling them and squeezing them. He found my nipples and rolled and tweaked them. I gasped as the pleasure from my nipples combined with the sensations of being wholly filled down below to make them more intense. He leaned further forward and kissed my back and flanks.

He took his hands off my boobs and reached around to my clit, and stroked it, running circles around my engorged nubbin as I squirmed beneath his touch. He must have played with my pearl for several minutes and brought me within shouting distance of my third orgasm.

"I'm ready, Eamon, take me and take me hard. Pound me. Make me yours."

He was fitter than I had realised, and when he started shafting my asshole, it was harder and faster than the intermediate setting on the fucking machines. He was competing with the most challenging settings. It was initially uncomfortable, but I quickly got used to him and thrust back against him, driving his cock harder and faster into my rear passage.

I flexed my hips, looking to control his angle of penetration until I found the right spot, where he was hitting the bottom wall of my rectum hard enough for my vaginal wall to feel it. I reached back and formed a V over my clit and rubbed faster than the thrusts. Soon I came gloriously, inarticulately moaning and groaning my pleasure with animalistic noises. My contractions spurred him on.

To my surprise, his second wind had much more stamina than his first, and I wondered if I'd made a strategic mistake suggesting he use my ass second. He grunted from the exertion but soon jerked quickly with shallow thrusts and double speed, and he came squirting his baby juices deep inside me.

I led him to the bathroom and washed his cock with lots of warm soapy water. I showed him it was spotless by kneeling and taking it into my mouth. To my delight, he quickly recovered, ready for round three, and my pussy was still hungry for its fill.

Eamon's POV:

I looked at Beth's recumbent figure draped languidly over my bed, heavy-lidded in a haze of post-orgasmic endorphins. This was NOT how I expected the evening to go. I'd desperately wanted to fuck Beth for years because she was beautiful but unobtainable. She had been an ice-maiden, not just immune but oblivious to men's charms.

I had expected her to come back from sex camp submissive and pliable, so I could ravage her as I'd so often fantasised about doing while fucking the emotionally-unsatisfying pleasure sluts I rented. That's precisely why I foolishly hadn't worked to prevent her enslavement: I knew it would place the prize within my grasp where I could take her without compunction.

This woman who'd come back from camp was someone else entirely: one who radiated confidence in her sexuality. She knew she was desirable, she knew how to please, she knew how to handle men, and most importantly, she knew how to get what she wanted out of a man. How did this happen? How did a week of brutal sexual abuse at Ski Pole Ranch transform her into a seasoned seductress? The camp claimed to break and humble new slaves, but it seemed to have unleashed her inner fire. Maybe it was because she had always been an aggressive pioneer in engineering that her sexual training had awakened her to her latent power in the bedroom.

This most-unexpected woman was a threat to my sanity and my marriage. Legally I owned her, but tonight she had taken me captive.

***