Civil Penalty Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you can't see the posts on the Slack channel for reviewing your performance as a pleasure slut and people can only post after a verified session, you might like to know there are multiple comments about how our frigid CTO disappeared for a week and returned as an obedient cock-hungry whore who just can't get enough pussy to eat and cock to stuff her holes. Everyone agrees you were sent to a slave training camp to teach you how to be a submissive slut willing to serve her betters. The majority guess you were sent to the nearest campus of Pearson Pussy Ranch."

"Now, put this beer in the fridge, 9608, then line up four shots of Captain Jack; we're going to celebrate your fallen status in life."

Triple-teaming me was against the rules. They didn't think they would get away with it, did they? They must know I was required to file a report with HR every morning on the previous evening's activities. I turned away slightly so they couldn't see what I was doing and hit the panic button on my collar. I'd been promised security would respond within ten minutes. I knew I could survive whatever they had planned for that long.

"Bitch, down that shot in one go, or there will be consequences."

I had never done shots before. Here's to nothing, I thought, steeled myself and threw the shot back, trying to get it over and done with. Bad mistake. I choked on the burning sensation and fell to my knees coughing from the discomfort. I ran to the kitchen tap and grabbed a glass of water to regain my voice. All three guys were doubled over laughing at my antics.

"Slut, Present!" Jackson barked.

Not wanting to give them any excuse to use corporal punishment, I quickly obeyed, standing with legs apart, hands behind my neck, and chest out. I was dry-heaving from the alcohol, but I was proud that I managed to assume the required position despite that. Jackson efficiently blindfolded and handcuffed me; with my arms pinned behind my back, I was defenceless, which caused me to panic and start hyperventilating.

"Slut, remain in position while we strip off and shower."

I heard them laughing and joking about everything they had planned for me, but the sound of the running shower made picking out the words difficult. The pain worsened, and I desperately wanted to break position to comfort my nipples, but I had been restrained. I hated being blindfolded.

The only time I felt this powerless was when they devoxxed me during my enslavement. I was used to being in control and was ill-prepared to handle this feeling. The wait was making me deeply apprehensive about what else they had planned, which was probably the point.

They must have tip-toed back in as I had a liminal sense that another person was standing close to me. I felt hands run over my boobs and goose my but. They released the handcuffs and led me, still blindfolded, to kneel by the side of the bed.

"Slut, remove your blindfold."

I removed it and was confronted with the three of them on their backs with their butts at the edge of the bed, holding their knees back. I was facing three assholes (literally and metaphorically).

"Slut, beg us for the privilege of worshipping our butts, beg for permission to kiss and lick our assholes. And then tell us how much you enjoyed doing it."

This was far more humiliating than anything I had envisaged ever being asked to do, but I was a slave, and they were within the rules. More importantly, they were entitled to punish me if I was disobedient.

I gulped; after slave camp, I could cope with being used vaginally and anally by people I disliked and who didn't care for me. I had already served two weeks of thrice daily sessions without a hitch. By the way, Steve had been right; every man wanted anal sex. I intensely cared about what went in my mouth, and, as Sasha had warned me, most of my female clients had wanted their feet kissed, and toes sucked; I hated it, but this was worse.

"Kind Masters, this slave is not worthy to kiss and lick your assholes but humbly requests the privilege and pleasure of worshipping your handsome derrières and showing you her devotion to your pleasure."

Jackson growled, "Get on with it, Beth." I deposited a kiss on each rosebud and then started with Jackson since he seemed to be the ringleader. I caressed his butt cheeks and licked up each side of his crack before licking up the centre a few times.

I'd had to rim wranglers in slave camp, and I shuddered at the thought of what comes down the Hershey Highway despite them showering first. It was degrading, and, at the same time, it was also futile. I knew that they were solely doing it solely to humiliate me. I know that rimming is a legitimate kink that some people have, but I highly doubt that ALL THREE of these men had the same kink. Honestly, while completely humiliated and degraded by their actions, I knew they would probably get little sexual pleasure.

I dove in with my tongue and rimmed Jackson, forcing my tongue's tip into his crinkled ring. When he groaned, I reached up and stroked his cock languidly, just enough to keep him on the boil but not enough to bring him off.

"Master, thank you for permitting this worthless slut to kiss your asshole," I told Jackson while mentally thinking, YOU ASSHOLE - he'd used my real name to drive home his point that it was the CTO Beth Cartwright kissing his ass.

Jackson smirked, "I'm glad you acknowledge that Elizabeth Cartwright's rightful place in this company is kissing the sales team's asses."

I realised more than ten minutes had passed, and security hadn't checked up on me. I feared they were ignoring me deliberately because their previous shift supervisor had been fired for demanding a blowjob from me.

I repeated begging, kissing, and thanking Brian, only for him to exclaim, "Oh yes, our slutty CTO begged to have her tongue up my Hershey Highway. Just wait till I put that on the Slack review channel." I found it funny that he seemed to think that this claim would be believable by anyone who knew me.

After doing the same for Derek, I thought maybe my collar's panic button was broken. "Master, please may this slut use the bathroom before we do any further fun activities?" I went to the bathroom, pressed the hidden panic button, flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and returned to my tormentors. I felt relieved I had an alternative way to contact security, and help would soon come.

Absconditus Security Control room:

The computer dutifully did what computers do; it logged for the second time tonight that the penthouse panic system had been activated and then logged that it had been promptly turned off by someone in the control room.

Beth:

Jackson held a metal bar with four cuffs that I didn't recognise, "Get on the bed, Slave Fours."

I knelt with my knees apart and my head resting on my forearms. I felt my ankles being shackled to the outside of the bar. Derek reached between my legs and pulled my arms back until he could shackle my wrists to the two centre cuffs. I was completely immobilised. The final indignity was that a ball gag was strapped into my mouth, causing me to drool. I was the CTO of a major defence contractor, and here I was, trussed up like a Christmas turkey. How on earth had I allowed myself to fall this low, I lamented.

"9608, we've taken an experimental drug from ZeePharma called Staminal that allows men to stay erect for several hours and orgasm as frequently as they like without softening. It also causes a prodigious short-term increase in sperm production, so every orgasm shoots a healthy rope of babymakers. Brian tested it with the pleasure slut he keeps at his house, and she was leaking cum from every orifice by the time he finished."

"We're going to have a competition to see who is best at proving what a cock-hungry whore you are. We'll count how many orgasms we can give you in 20 minutes. At the end, you will drink a shot of Captain Jack for each of us that brought you to orgasm at least once. Derek will go first."

I felt Derek slip two fingers into me and was acutely embarrassed at how wet I was.

"Well fuck, this slut's already sopping wet in eager anticipation of giving the sales team a good ride. Good slut!" He patted me on the head like a puppy that had just performed a trick.

I felt himself line up his cock with my slit and rub the tip of his cock up and down, bumping my clit each time. "Like that, don't you slut?" The gag made my muffled 'yes' impossible to understand; he laughed, "I'll take that as a Yes."

He slipped the tip of his cock inside me; I felt torn, I was in for a solid hour of having my pussy fucked, which I had gotten used to with the fucking machines at camp, and the Horny Juice injection was making me libidinous, but I did not want to give the sales team the satisfaction of proving I had become a shameless slut. I also wasn't sure what so many shots of Bourbon would do to me.

I hadn't orgasmed since frigging myself in bed this morning. All day long, I had wanted to sneak away to use my vibrator in the executive bathroom, but I had meetings back-to-back. My body didn't care that I was being humiliated. It just wanted relief from the hormone injections making me cum-crazy.

I tried to push back against Derek thrusting into me, but the spreader bar had utterly immobilised me. I was powerless; all I could do was surrender to the onslaught. Two minutes later, he came, but because of the Staminal, he resumed thrusting as soon as his orgasm subsided. He was pounding my pussy from behind as if his life depended on it.

My hormone-driven body was only too happy to be on the receiving end of being pounded. Each vigorous thrust, filling me to my core, released a little more of the sexual tension. I wanted to encourage Derek, but the gag stopped me.

My body hummed with electricity as he moved his hands to the erogenous zones on my flanks and stroked me. I felt the first clench of my oncoming orgasm building inexorably under the relentless pneumatic thrusts, in and out, over and over, the pleasure building with every stroke. I reached the cusp, and he seemed to sense it and waggled his hips as he drove in, pushing me over the edge into a glorious body-shaking release.

Still, the piledriver kept hammering me, but now, having come once, the second was closer, and I came quickly. The third took a little longer, but it was worth the wait. Still, the energiser bunny kept on pumping and cumming deep inside me. He reached out to diddle my clit and pushed me into my fourth and him into his third orgasm in twenty minutes, as Jackson called time.

My gag was removed, and my front was lifted up. Jackson poured a shot of Captain Jack down my throat and immediately gagged me again. The gag prevented me from aspirating the fumes, and I coughed through my nose, stinging my sinuses and causing me to sneeze and drool snot in addition to the drool from the ball gag. I had never felt so sexy.

"Brian will go next; the record to beat is four."

Brian wasn't as large as Derek or as vigorous, which was gentler on my pussy but not what I needed for orgasm number five. He eventually brought me off by fingering my clit as he slid into my love canal. We both came three times in his twenty minutes. I was forced to down another shot of Bourbon, my stomach was unsettled, and I was getting a little woozy.

I now had seven ejaculations of jism mixed with my natural juices squelching noisily in my cunt. Jackson released me from the bar and told me to clean up in the bathroom. I had lost faith in my electronic defences but tried to push the panic button again anyway. Goddamn corporate rules for my service prevented me from having a cell phone in the penthouse, I had to lock it in the drawer of my office when I left work. When I returned, a bit wobbly, I was strapped back into the bar.

Jack positioned himself behind me, "This is it slut; after tonight, you will have been well and truly fucked by the sales team. Every time you see us in a corridor or meeting, you won't be able to get these memories out of your head as you remember cumming again and again for us because deep down, you're just a whore who climaxed again and again while being gangbanged."

I knew my emotions were being manipulated, but I didn't have a defence - it would be impossible to get tonight out of my head. I hoped the company would pay for therapy after this was all over.

When Jackson penetrated my slave cunt, I knew he was bigger and more skilled than the others. Much as I hated to admit it, I knew the next twenty minutes would be fun for both of us. I wasn't disappointed, as his cock was magic. He was hitting my G-spot right on the dot and rubbing it just the right way to maximise my pleasure. I came quickly, groaning and grunting over my gag and drooling. He could feel my pussy clench and spasm as he yelled, "First one for the slut."

He hadn't cum and kept powering on through my orgasm, driving it as no man had before. I had my second orgasm a few minutes later and was starting to get hypersensitive. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. But when he eventually came, his shuddering cock, pulsed with each rope of hot white cum, and drove me over the screaming edge of orgasm number three.

The Staminal meant he didn't deflate, and when he doubled down on shafting me, it was exquisite torture. I was becoming more hypersensitive than the fucking machines at camp made me, and I guessed that was because I was allowed unlimited orgasms - no, not allowed, forced to have unlimited orgasms.

Waves of pleasure spread out again from my centre. He bent forward and reached around to my oversensitive clit. The moment he circled it, I came again hard. Orgasm number five swept both of us in bliss just as Brian called time, and our twenty-minute fuck was over.

After an hour of being fucked senseless and losing track of how often I'd cum, my gag was removed, and I was released from the spreader bar and forced to down another shot of Bourbon and a can of beer. The guys had kept count, and Jackson won by bringing me off five times. I blamed the Horny Juice. They blamed it on me being a shameless slut. Were they right? Had the camp and Horny Juice shots really turned me into a wanton slut? I guessed I would find out when my six months were up. It would be hell not having nightly sex until the final shot of HJ wore off.

I was allowed to clean up again in the bathroom; I gulped a glass of water while I was there. All this alcohol and exertion were dehydrating me. I returned to see Derek waving the spreader bar.

"9608, the next game is finding out if you are so slutty that you have anal orgasms. We will each fuck your asshole for 20 minutes or until you cum whichever is sooner. The faster you cum from anal, the sooner your torment will end. But the same rules apply; you must drink a shot of Captain Jack for each of us that gives you an analgasm."

With that, I felt him squirt cold lube on my ass and work it in with two fingers. He squirted more lube and worked it as deep inside me as his fingers would go. I was grateful they were only trying to humiliate and not hurt me.

I felt the tip of Brian's cock push at my crinkled ring (I'd tightened up despite having had an enema and one round of anal earlier this evening); it was uncomfortable as he pushed harder to get past my sphincter. I felt his head pop in, and then he started shoving a little deeper each time until he was fully seated in my derrière.

"Fuck, this slut is still nice and tight. My cock feels really snug inside her. It's a good job that I took Staminal, or I wouldn't last five minutes, let alone 20. Doctor Cartwright, how does it feel to be fucked in the ass by sales?"

Jackson removed my ball gag briefly so I could answer. What choice did I have? I was a slave, and only one answer was acceptable.

"Yes, Master, your monster cock feels amazing in my slutty slave hole. I'm so grateful for your kindness in revealing what a slutty slave whore I am."

I barely got that out between gritted teeth. They knew and laughed at me being forced to perform while hating saying every word.

He slapped my ass playfully, "Good slut, since you're enjoying it so much, you'll be glad to know the sales team have several more sessions booked in the next two months. By the end, everyone in sales will have fucked your ass, including Allison, who has promised to use a Big Black Cock strap-on that I'm sure is fatter and longer than the guys."

He snickered and brutally swatted my ass again. It was harder and stung this time, but I was gagged and could make no sound.

"Hey Brian, do that again; I love that sound."

Brian slapped my ass a few more times, then focused on fucking me. I'd had analgasms at slave camp, and Eamon had given me an analgasm with help from me fingering my clit, but I wasn't sure these clowns had the chops to do it, and, frustratingly, I couldn't finger myself to get pleasure from it.

After thrusting away for twenty minutes and cumming twice, Brian was out of time, and that was one less shot I'd have to down.

Derek was cleverer. Once he was fully seated and had had his first orgasm in my ass, he reached around and fingered my clit. Between the rhythmic pressure on my insides and having my clit diddled, and the deep sense of shame I was feeling, He didn't take long to push me into overwhelming pleasure. My whole body thrashed beneath his pounding cock as he kept fucking me through my waves of ecstasy.

He withdrew, "Good little slut, you came for me." He did the same routine: removing my gag and making me down a shot even though he'd cheated in my books.

"I'm going to spank your fat ass for making my sales bonus be delayed a quarter several times. One bonus was delayed two quarters while your team fixed trivial issues. You'll get five swats for each quarter I missed a bonus; that's twenty swats."

I was still bound by the spreader bar and completely defenceless. His hand descended hard, and I yelped into the gag. I was sobbing by the time he finished all twenty. Was there no end to the humiliation they intended to inflict tonight?

Jackson boasted, "I won't need to cheat. I bet I can bring her off just by pounding her slutty ass." He lubed his cock and lined himself up with my darkest hole, and pushed deep into my rectum. After thirty minutes of anal, my sphincter opened easily to admit him.

He gripped my hips and thrust away for a few minutes while disparaging my figure and morals. I thought he didn't know the trick to an analgasm, but he did. He started to lift up and drive into me at a downward angle pushing at my vaginal wall. He was strong and had a lot of stamina as he kept up a driving rhythm that woke the tendrils of pleasure. He continued at the same pace and teased me, "You feel it now, don't you, slut? You know you'll inevitably cum for me because you're a slut for anal."

Inexorably my pleasure built; I was confused and couldn't decide whether to resist to defeat him or take the pleasure and end it quickly. In the end, my body took that decision away from me. Jackson could tell I was close to cumming from the grunts through my gag and sped up like a fucking machine. I exploded as waves of spasms and shame o'er swept over me. I shook and quivered as spasm after spasm racked my fevered heat.

"Victory!" he yelled, "I defeated the slut; she came for me just from anal. Doctor Cartwright, you just won the sluttiest employee of the year award. We'll have a nice little plaque made for you to celebrate. You now get a celebratory spanking. He gave me ten hard swats on my behind; I sobbed again as I felt the rosy heat suffuse my skin.

I was released from the spreader bar, and my whole body was stiff from two rounds of being pounded while restrained. I was forced to down another shot of Jack Daniels and felt a drunken haze blanket my senses. I'd had far more alcohol tonight than I'd had on any night since college.