Civil Penalty Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd chatted and finished their beers while I swore I'd never touch Bourbon for the rest of my life.

"OK, slut. And now, for the grand finale, we will make you airtight. We played rock-paper-scissors, and I won, so I get to shaft your cute rosy ass again. Derek, get on the bed and lie on your back. Slut, beg for permission to fuck him."

My head was buzzed from all the Jack Daniels, and begging seemed even more humiliating this time. I found it hard to get the words out, "Master, this worthless slut begs for permission to mount your beautiful cock with her slutty slave cunt."

"Mount him and fuck him while we watch our CTO perform as a sex-crazed bimbo."

I was determined to get pleasure from this whatever they did. I rose and fell on Derek's cock, using my Kegels not for his pleasure but for mine. I leaned back so his cock was hitting my G-spot and rubbed myself on the tip of cock. Soon the first stirring of pleasure started. Somehow the pain from my sore butt was feeding into the sensitivity of my sex and making everything more intense.

Derek grabbed my arms and pulled me forward. Brian positioned himself behind me and pushed at the entrance of my brown crinkled ring. I was sure I must still be gaping after three rounds of anal sex as he slid in fairly quickly. Once he was fully mounted and thrusting away, Jackson knelt in front of me and held his cock, "Suck me, slut."

I would have sucked him if he'd given me a chance, but he wanted to finish the evening by humiliating me further. As soon as the head of his cock was in my mouth, he grabbed my head (I was glad now my hair had been shorn) and rammed his cock down my throat. He pushed forwards and backwards for a few minutes until he was balls-deep in me. He had the fattest cock and held my head tight against his groin; I couldn't breathe, even with all the tricks I knew.

He held me in place as I counted 10 seconds, and then 15 seconds went by. I was desperate to breathe and was asphyxiating, I started to thrash, but my body was anchored by three cocks and three sets of strong hands. Finally, after over 20 seconds, he withdrew and let me gasp into my air-starved lungs.

All this time, Brian had been hammering my cock from below, and Derek had been hammering me from above, which, combined with the near asphyxiation, threw me into a convulsing orgasm that shattered my last threads of dignity. I involuntarily arched my back with the spasms, and a thousand lights overwhelmed my mind as I lost myself in the throes of pleasure. I screamed out my release through the drool-clogged gag.

"Hey guys, the slut just came again. I could feel her cunt spasming against my cock. That's another shot of Captain Jack for her before we go."

After pounding on all three holes for five minutes, Jackson said, "I'm ready. Are you guys close?"

All three of them withdrew without having ejaculated. I still felt terrified: breath play had been forbidden, and now I understood why. My subconscious traitorously pointed out that it had been the best orgasm of the evening.

They had me kneel on the floor with my face up. They stood in a semicircle around me and started stroking their cocks. I was horrified when I realised they would all cum on my face. One by one, they moved in front of me and deposited thick ropes of cum over my hair, eyes, and mouth. When they finished, my face was covered in their sticky mess. Jackson then completed my humiliation by taking a trophy photograph of their handiwork, which was also against the rules, rules that, in my alcoholic haze, I barely remembered.

They left me kneeling there with their gloop drying uncomfortably on my skin as I panicked inside at the thought of who might see that photo. If they uploaded it to the web, my reputation was toast. But I doubted they would, as it would get them fired. The guys enjoyed the final round of beers, joking about my slave heat. Brian got a half shot of Jack Daniels and scaped jism off my face with the glass. "Drink up, slut; your last round is on us."

"9608, you have plenty more visits by the sales team to look forward to. By the time your indenture is over, you will have learned that your job is to help us close orders and get us our bonuses. No more delaying orders by telling customers the product isn't ready yet."

***

Later, I sat dejectedly in the shower, drunk and crippled by shame. Periodically, I would dry-heave, then get it together... only to dry-heave again. I had no idea how I would ever be able to interact with the sales team in the future, as I assumed tonight's activities would be gossiped around the sales team or even posted to the Slack channel for the whole company to see.

Looking down, I saw a trail of red in the water coming from my rectum. Oh, fuck, that hour of anal sex had hurt me more than I'd realised through the alcoholic haze. I slumped, trying to decide what to do. My mind felt paralysed. Eventually, a plan formulated itself. Eamon had already had a planned Sunday evening dinner date for us; I should turn to him. I nervously dialled his home phone number, and his wife answered. "Sally, this is Beth. I'm in a bad state. May I talk to Eamon?"

"It's unlike you to phone this late, Beth. What's up?" Eamon asked.

"I was sexually assaulted by the sales team tonight. They booked all three sessions for the evening and turned up together to triple-team me. I'm hurt and bleeding from my rectum." I shamelessly snivelled a bit. "I pressed my collar and bathroom panic alarms, but no one ever came. Am I allowed to seek medical help?" I asked somewhat pathetically, playing to his ego and power over me.

His voice had just the gentleness I'd hoped for, "Beth, shh, it will be OK; we took out an insurance policy to cover you as an ET slave, so for everything except the monthly Horny Juice injections, you get care from a human doctor, not a slave vet. I will call an ambulance and ensure you are treated as a free person, then meet you at the hospital."

I put the phone down, not caring that it was lying in the pink shower waters, relieved and hoping that involving Eamon would be enough to ensure it never happened again. Unfortunately, I knew the call would make Sally ask questions that Eamon wouldn't want to answer.

***

Office of Lisa Matthews, VP of HR:

"Eamon, tell us what happened?"

"As you know, the sales team has been upset over how much information Beth gives our customers about potential issues, sometimes causing them to delay orders until they are fixed. That has delayed sales team bonuses on several occasions. They decided to use Beth's current status to teach her a lesson."

"They booked all three sessions last night and arrived together. They gave her repeated rounds of anal sex. It sounded like they'd taken Staminal or some other drug to stay erect after an orgasm. She was bleeding from her rectum by the time they were done with her. I had to call an ambulance. She's currently recuperating in the penthouse, and I've told her to take the rest of the week off, and her sessions would be cancelled. We'll get her rechecked by a physician on Monday so the doctor can sign off on her resuming sexual service."

"We have two problems; the first is what do we do about the sales team? We can't fire all three individuals without sales currently in the pipeline being adversely affected, but we need to take decisive action if we wish to retain Beth's cooperation in the future. We also need to ensure there's no repeat of last night's irresponsible behaviour."

Lisa took that one, "I thought we had golden handcuffs on Beth to keep her for two years even if she's unhappy?"

"I can't tell you why, but I recently learned that stipulation is unlikely to be enforceable."

Lisa looked thoughtful for a minute, "If this is a problem with the entire sales team, we probably need to ban the team from booking further sessions and cancel any existing sessions while we figure this out in a way that keeps Beth happy but doesn't impact the bottom line. There must have been a ringleader. Did Beth know who?"

"Yes, Jackson Phillips."

Lisa pursed her lips and nodded, "Fuck! I should have guessed. He's already been the subject of multiple HR complaints and been warned in writing about sexual harassment. He's a legal liability and needs to go; the other two should get a written warning in their file. After Jackson's dismissal has been processed, I'll email the rest of the team telling them that any bookings have been cancelled; I'll also handle cancelling all of Beth's sessions this week. Gianna, please arrange a medical checkup for her on Monday."

"Eamon, you said two problems?"

"Yes. Last night, Beth pressed both panic alarms, but unfortunately, security didn't check on her. I feel absolutely awful about what happened to her, and she is understandably upset since I promised to ensure her safety. It raises serious concerns about the security system's effectiveness."

"I suspect that the alarms were functioning properly but were disregarded." Gianna replied, "Recently, Beth had a bad interaction with one of the security guards during their evening shift, and we had to inform the agency that the guard was no longer permitted on our premises. The team may be holding a grudge against her. I'll have IT review the computer logs of last night, and I'll test the panic buttons in Beth's room to verify that they're operational."

***

Jackson Phillips POV:

I'd gathered our coterie of sales team members and broken open the Gentleman Jack to celebrate putting our CTO firmly in her place when my office door opened without anyone knocking. It was Gianna Rossi accompanied by two security guards.

"Gianna, you can't just barge in here without knocking. I'm having a team meeting."

"Not any more. Jackson Phillips, you're dismissed with cause for the sexual abuse of 9608. I have emailed you your dismissal letter, benefit details, and final paycheck, to your personal email address, along with the details about COBRA to get health insurance coverage while you look for a new job. Security, get the keys to his company car and cell phone; ensure he doesn't take anything with him, and escort him out of the building."

"What the fuck? You can't fire me. She's a fucking slave, and you can't sexually abuse a slave. They have no fucking rights."

Gianna had the temerity to snicker at me, "Normally, you'd be right, but we have a signed agreement from you that you would follow the rules for her use, and you were the ringleader for violating them repeatedly last night, which is cause for dismissal."

I spluttered, "What? You're going to believe the word of a slave over the word of a free person? That will never stand up in a court of law."

"We understand the testimony problem perfectly well, but we have the security tapes from the hallway outside the penthouse door corroborating what she said, and we have the report of the physician who treated her last night at the hospital as well as the tox screen showing her blood alcohol was several times over the legal limit and she's not known as a drinker. Also, if I'm right, your company cell phone will have photos proving more of the allegations."

"Fuck that. How will I get home with no car and no cell phone?"

Gianna laughed, "Once you are on the sidewalk, security will call your wife and your mistress and let them decide who will fetch you; you can explain your employment status to them."

Gianna turned to the others gathered there, gawping with open mouths at seeing me fired. "Derek, Brian, give your corporate phones to security and go to your offices. You are not being fired this time, but I will talk to you next. The rest of you note that the entire sales team has been banned from booking sessions with 9608 until this is resolved, and all existing sessions have been cancelled. Now go back to work."

Security grabbed me by the arms like a common criminal and dragged me out of my office. The thought struck me, fuck! All my job-hunting contacts are on my fucking company phone, as is my trophy photo of the slut's bukkake face. Then an even more panicked thought troubled my mind, how would I tell my wife we could no longer afford our planned vacation in Hawaii this summer?

***

Beth:

Word about Jackson being fired must have been gossiped around the company because, on Monday, after the doctor cleared me to resume work and sexual service, my first two appointments treated me with kid gloves. Even the guy who wanted anal took it slowly and used plenty of lube. I was still a bit sore, but it was OK. My third session of the evening was a breath of fresh air.

I opened the penthouse door to see a very nervous-looking young man. He'd dressed up like he was on a date with a jacket and tie and held a spray of flowers. I could see from how the flowers moved that his hand was shaking. I invited him in, knelt and asked the question I was required to ask, "Master, how may this worthless slut serve you tonight?"

He blushed bright red and stammered, "Err, umm, I may have made a mistake. I should leave." He turned to go, but I quickly stood and took his shoulder, "It's OK, Master, I'm here even if all you want to do is talk. Why don't you sit down and try to relax while I put these flowers in water and open a bottle of wine?"

I sniffed the flowers. He'd clearly chosen them for their fragrance first. The spray had half a dozen Fresias, an aroma I adore. "Thank you, Master, these smell wonderful." This was the first time in years that anyone had given me flowers, and I was motivated to give him a good time.

He removed his jacket, and I saw his shirt had a pocket protector. That and the unstyled short hair made me think he was an engineer, but I didn't recognise him from my group and then remembered I'd once seen him in accounting. I handed him a glass of Southern Rhone (from Chateau Bizard in Grignan-les-Adhémar), which was an easy drinker. He reminded me of a skittish rabbit.

"OK. Tell me your name and a little about yourself."

He gulped, and then it all poured out at once, "I'm Zach, and I'm getting married in three weeks. My fiancée and I are very religious, and we are both virgins. I'm terrified that our first night together will disappoint her because I have no idea what I'm doing. My best man told me to watch porn, but that's against my religion, and she's not that kind of girl. When I said I couldn't, he suggested I come to you for a sex lesson to know how to please her. I know it sounds like that should be against my religion, too, but I'm desperate and running out of time. Please help me."

The irony of him begging a naked slave for help was not lost on me.

"What's her name?"

"Emily."

"Zach, why don't you tell me what you most love about Emily and how you first met?"

Talking about Emily was enough to get Zach to open up and relax. He was clearly head-over-heels in love with the girl.

"Do you mind if I also ask you how much she weighs? I need to know before I try something."

He told me she was petite at only 120 lbs (I'm 135 lbs - 61 kg).

"OK, Zach. This is what we are going to do. I am going to pretend to be Emily. Stand outside my bedroom door while I quickly put nice underwear on and something that would pass for a going-away dress. I'll join you outside the door, and then you'll carry me over the threshold and kiss me like you want to kiss Emily that night."

"Then you'll tell me what Emily most needs to hear that night: you'll reassure me that I am the best thing that has ever happened to you and that, in your eyes, I am the most beautiful woman in the entire world. She is likely to feel insecure about her figure, so the first time you see her naked, you must reassure her again of how beautiful her body is and how you're the luckiest man alive to have her. Remember, you are the man; if she is as conservative as you say, she will expect you to take the lead physically. Can you do that?"

This was the definition of topping from the bottom, and I grinned at the thought.

He struggled to lift me, and I giggled, "Don't worry, Emily is 15 lbs lighter than me, so if you can carry me, you'll easily carry her. Now carry me inside and gently put me down."

When I was standing, I looked at him shyly as I expected Emily might. He hesitated for a moment and then cupped my head in his hands, "I love you so much, Em," and kissed me on the lips, tenderly at first, but our kiss soon deepened to a full-mouth kiss.

They may be virgins, but they had clearly spent a lot of time kissing, and Zach knew what he was doing. I melted into his arms and let him take control. Our kisses deepened further as he voraciously devoured my tongue and explored the inside of my mouth. I enjoyed it.

He pulled back and looked lovingly into my eyes, clearly having thrown himself into the role and seeing me as his Em. "Come to bed, my love." He took me by the hand and led me to the side of the bed. "Em, I feel overdressed for what comes next," he quipped, "why don't you unwrap your wedding present?"

I took the hint and unbuttoned his shirt until it was fully open at the front; I kissed his chest and ran my hands over his pecs. I looked reassuringly at him; he was doing well so far. I undid his belt and the top of his trousers and let them fall away. He stepped out of them and kissed me again, his near-naked body pressed against my going-away dress.

I looked down and giggled at his mismatched socks. One had dogs embroidered on them, and the other had Land Rovers. I recognised them from shopping at Fat Face.

His hands feverishly unzipped the back of my dress. I shrugged it off and let it float to the floor, our clothes conjoined in a mingled heap. He reached around to undo my bra and unsurprisingly fumbled it. I giggled, "Have you ever tried to undo Emily's bra?" He blushed and shook his head. "She wouldn't like that; all we do is kiss and keep our hands outside each other's clothing like good church kids." He looked sad when he said that; it must be frustrating for a man with healthy appetites.

I stopped the scene and gave him an impromptu lesson in undoing a woman's bra with one hand. I then made him practice until he could do it flawlessly. When he perfected it, I rewarded him with a passionate kiss and, taking his hand, placed it on my exposed breast. "Caress me gently, then find my nipple and roll it around between your fingers."

He stuttered, "I've never touched a woman's bosom before; they're so soft." He had a look of complete wonder on his face. I relaxed and let him enjoy his first time as he explored both sensitive mounds. "Let's lie down, and then you should kiss my breasts and suck my nipples."

We lay down. I was still wearing a thong, and he wore boxer briefs; he still had a look of wonder as he leaned over and kissed my breast with tenderness and reverence no man had ever had with me. My boyfriends in college and grad school were always desperate to get to the main act, and other than Sasha and Nicole, in most sessions, my pleasure was an afterthought. If more sessions were like this, six months of servitude would fly by.

I reached down to stroke him through his briefs. He was ramrod straight, so I played with the tip of cock through his briefs. It didn't take long before he said, "Stop! I'm very sensitive and don't want to cum like this and spoil it."

"Zack, look at me. Take a deep breath and relax. It isn't surprising that you're nervous about your first time. I will give you a blowjob so you can enjoy your first orgasm and relieve the pressure. The second time you'll find it much easier to last. Also, I want you to think about what I'm doing so you can describe what you like to Emily."

I slipped his briefs off and gently stroked his cock. I licked up the entire length of his cock, swirled my tongue around the tip a few times as if licking an ice cream, and then engulfed him in the wet warmth of my mouth. I bobbed slowly up and down on the head of his cock, with my hand caressing and controlling the bottom of his shaft while simultaneously pressing the sensitive head along the roof of my mouth, pausing every now and then to let him get back in control.