Civil Penalty Pt. 07

Story Info
Beth is made airtight by the sales team.
12.5k words
4.81
24.2k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories and Carl_Bradford. If you are offended by legal slavery stories, or if you have strong feelings that slavery stories should conform to the way you think slavery should be portrayed, please do not read this story and keep looking for something you will enjoy.

Parts of this story are non-consensual/reluctant. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Thank you to the usual suspects for their discussions and editorial help. You know who you are.

Note: I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

***

Recap: Elizabeth Cartwright, the CTO of Absconditus, Inc, was forced to agree to a civil penalty with the SEC after being accused of insider trading. As part of her punishment, she was required to spend six months as a clothed slave working for the company and six evenings a week as a collared sex slave, serving her co-workers.

Beth returned recently from a slave camp where she was trained in a wide range of sexual skills. Now, she must be available for sexual encounters every night from 7 pm to 11 pm. Employees of Absconditus can book 45-minute sessions with her during that time.

Despite the traumatic experience of being enslaved, Beth wonders if her enslavement was part of a larger bid-rigging conspiracy involving Absconditus. She is determined to uncover the truth and bring those responsible to justice.

***

Absconditus Security Control room, a week later:

"Hey, Fred, come and look at this; the camera in the penthouse elevator shows two people going up for the slut's 9 pm session when the rules say only one is allowed. It isn't clear to me what we should do, and you're shift supervisor."

"Phillip, we were told to observe what happened, report anything unusual, and keep 9608 safe. The CEO is out tonight, so even though they look like interns, they can't be visiting him. Let's watch the camera from the penthouse hallway."

Three minutes later, they saw both women enter the penthouse.

Fred grinned, "She must be naked from 7 pm to 6 am, right? I've been wanting to see what she looks like without clothes on. I'll make her answer the door, so I get a good look at her and then ask her if she feels safe. No one can fault me for being diligent."

"Lucky bastard. Ask her for a blowjob."

"I can't, Philip. We're not employees; we're not eligible to use her. She doesn't have to do it."

"Come on, does she know that? She a slave, conditioned to obey free people. What have you got to lose by asking?"

***

Beth:

The most frustrating thing about my sessions was that the signup was secret. For obvious privacy reasons, employees couldn't see who had booked a slot, only that it had been taken. That was also why a 15-minute gap between visits had been scheduled so the person leaving wouldn't see the person coming. The issue was that neither could I, so I had no idea who would be at the door each time; would they be friends or foes?

I looked out the penthouse window and shivered. Washington was experiencing a late-January ice storm, and the conditions outside were filthy. I was shocked that anyone had come to the 7 pm and 8 pm visits and, as I waited naked for my 9 pm session, wondered if anyone would brave the weather this late in the evening.

This evening had been unusual in that neither of the earlier sessions had been with one of Steve's people who would just keep me company, so I was hoping I'd be spared more sexual service. So far, of the 35 sessions where people had turned up, Steve's people had snagged 14 to spare me from sex.

Every one of Steve's people had insisted that I cover up during the visit, which had meant quickly donning a tee shirt and panties. One night, two of my engineers had booked back-to-back sessions and brought a meal for three and a bottle of wine which had been fun. They had staggered their arrivals by ten minutes, and one guy used a DoorDash delivery bag to avoid suspicion by security.

Tonight, my 7 pm had been a guy from marketing whose girlfriend wouldn't do anal, and once he shafted my ass hard, he'd left. There'd been literally zero foreplay other than lubrication. Beyond making me repeatedly beg to have my ass shafted and giving me minimal instructions, I doubted we'd exchanged more than a half-dozen words. Afterwards, he sighed, rolled over, dressed, and left without saying anything. He'd only been with me less than 20 minutes, and I wondered if it was worth it to him. I certainly didn't get anything out of it.

My 8 pm was a young woman I recognised from my engineering organisation. This was the first time someone in my chain of command had dared to book a session. She claimed her boyfriend was lousy at cunnilingus and wanted to lie back and be a pillow princess for 45 minutes with someone with a trained tongue. She came at least four times. She wasn't even apologetic at using her boss's boss's boss. I tried to top from the bottom so she'd take care of my needs, but she'd looked at me in horror and said there was no way she'd ever lick slave snatch.

As she left, she reminded me that I had agreed not to retaliate against anyone using me. Oh, no, honey, I wouldn't retaliate, but I'd make damn sure her boss found out about the session; what he did with the information was his own business. I guessed she'd lose out when it came time for him to apportion the annual pay raise and bonus pools.

They both called me by my slave identification number: 9608, which made it easier for them to tell themselves I wasn't Beth Cartwright; I was just an unnamed slave. Neither thanked me afterwards nor complimented me, as the prevailing ethos in our society was that you never acknowledged slaves as they were just objects fulfilling their purpose. Needless to say, most employees, recognising that they still had to work with me, had made sure I had gotten pleasure too and thanked or complimented me.

My face lit up when I opened the penthouse door at 9 pm and saw Nicole and Sasha holding a chilled bottle of white wine and a shopping bag. (Nicole and Sasha were the lesbians who'd taught me everything I needed to know about licking pussy before my enslavement).

"Hi, 9608. We promised we'd come and see how your skills have improved with training! Show us what you've learnt, and then tell us about your time at the camp."

I led them to my room and was about to kneel when Sasha grabbed my boobs, cupping and weighing them. She rolled my soft mounds around under her hands, "Slut, is it my imagination, or are your boobs slightly bigger than when we last saw you?"

Somehow when she called me slut it sounded endearing rather than humiliating.

"Yes, a little bigger and a lot more tender."

"How?"

I didn't want to have this embarrassing conversation, but as a slave, I had no choice.

"Mistress, have you heard of Horny Juice?" She shook her head. "It's an injectable hormone therapy used on pleasure sluts to drive their libido higher and make them easily aroused. A common side effect is prolonged use makes the slave's boobs one cup bigger and firmer permanently." My cheeks flared with heat as they flushed. "The company is making me have monthly shots during my indenture. I admit it makes the sexual stuff easier to accept, but it leaves me constantly aroused, which is very distracting when I have work to do that needs me to focus."

"Nice! I like it. Now that I know about the side effects, we'll wait until later in your indenture for our second session and enjoy playing with your larger, firmer boobs."

I liked these two, but dealing with my constant libido was a problem. "Mistresses, I don't have any sessions on Sundays, and the arousal is hard to handle. If you'd like to arrange to visit any time on Sundays, I'd be happy to play with you."

Sasha and Nicole grinned at each other and snickered, "Now THAT is an offer we can't refuse. Our own private concupiscent slut for the next six months."

I dropped to my knees as a good slut should, "Which Mistress should this slut serve first?"

"Sasha can go first while I open this wine."

Sasha pulled her thong down, stepped out of them, and sat with her legs splayed over the arms of the chair. I had just started to kiss her thighs when the doorbell rang. Fuck, I thought, I was required to answer it naked and had no idea who would be there.

I apologised and went to the apartment door. A security guard was standing there. I quickly got into the Present position with my hands behind my neck, boobs out, and feet apart. "How may this slut serve, Master?"

I waited for him to speak, but his eyes were busy roving over my figure, drinking it in. He made eye contact, reached out to caress my boobs, weighed them in his hands, and then squished them hard enough to make my eyes water. I still didn't know what he wanted.

"Kneel, slut, I have a hard-on from watching you answer the penthouse door naked. Take care of my cock." He unzipped himself and fished his cock out. I had no idea what to do. He wasn't an employee but a contractor. Was I still obligated to serve him? I had Nicole and Sasha in the room and didn't want to leave them, but a security guard could make my life hell if I crossed him.

I decided to get it over with as fast as possible. He must have been highly aroused, as using my new throat skills brought him off in a few minutes. I showed him his cum on my tongue. He made me keep it there. "Slut, you are only allowed one person in the room at a time, and we saw two come up. I need to check that you feel safe and that nothing bad is happening."

I couldn't talk with a mouthful of cum, so I swallowed it as he smirked at me. "This slut is sorry, Master. These are two friends who've come to keep me company. I want them both here."

He left me feeling used, demeaned, and confused. Should I have declined to obey? I'd have to ask Gianna tomorrow. I returned to Mistress Sasha with a heavy heart. The levity of seeing my new friends shattered. They saw my face and asked what was wrong. I explained about the security guard seeing me naked and demanding a blowjob. The two girls exchanged looks and came to an unspoken agreement.

"9608, sit down on the armchair. We will bring you off first while you relay all the sexiest parts of your week at camp."

I don't know if you've ever tried to tell a story while having your pussy licked by an expert, but they were soon in stitches at my incoherence as each sentence fragment was interspersed with loud moans and groans. I'd been back ten days, and this was the first time anyone had licked me since I returned from camp. Several men said they didn't want to go down on me because other men had ejaculated inside me. I'd tried to point out that I douched between each visit but to no avail. Men are funny that way.

After half-a-dozen attempts to explain the camp's animatronic genitalia and the rewards we got for hitting specific performance targets, I gave up and lost myself to the pleasure emanating between my loins. Sasha's expert tongue laved my core before inserting her fingers and lashing my clit. She expertly ramped up my arousal, bringing in more erogenous zones with her delicate fingertips until my entire body pulsed with sexual energy. I begged her for my release, and she giggled. "Slaves do not tell their mistresses what to do, bad slave!" and mock slapped me in a way that set off more delightful tingles across my enervated skin. Wicked, wicked, mistress.

Under her skilful tongue doing things to my clit I'd never felt before, my whole body succumbed to a singular focus on finding release, but still, Sasha denied me. I squirmed my hips in desperation and got another playful slap. When she deemed that she'd driven as far up the wall of anticipation as I could go, she sucked my clit hard between her lips, pulling it into her mouth and tonguing my nubbin's tip. At the same time, her fingers changed from long strokes that brushed my G-spot to short quick rubs on my G-spot faster than anyone had done before. I screamed, "OH, Oh, Please. Please urghnnnnn," as I came hard, juddering and thrashing as contractions tore through the centre of my being. I felt ten days of stress melt away. I slumped there for a full minute, basking in the endorphin rush and the bonding hormone oxytocin, making me feel that, at that moment, I could fall in love with Sasha. I grinned at her and made a kissy face, "This slut thanks you, Mistress; that was wonderful."

"My, my," Sasha smirked, "the Slack channel is right; you've returned from camp in a delightfully lubricious mood."

By now, both girls had shucked their clothes and led me to the bed. We cuddled up with glasses of wine, and I finally got to tell my story coherently. I noticed Nicole frigging herself shamelessly as I relayed how the relentless fucking machines pounded our pussies for an hour but denied us an orgasm till the end. They asked why the denial. I explained that a slut has to learn that her pleasure is not essential; it is, at best, an afterthought after she has taken care of her master's needs.

Nicole didn't wait for the end of the story and came on her fingers noisily, leaving her breathless.

When they'd heard everything they wanted, including grilling me about the lesbian wrangler with the military haircut and a dildo called Mr T (they were too young to know who he was. Sasha had to Google him).

The two girls ejected me from the middle of the girl sandwich and lay side-by-side on their backs with their knees against their bellies. "9608, alternate eating us out while finger fucking both of us," Nicole told me. Sasha added, "We'll let you cum a second time if you can bring us off simultaneously." The airtight ski pole had challenged my ability to juggle multiple genitalia, but bringing them off nearly simultaneously struck me as daunting.

Nicole was sopping wet from having just orgasmed, and my fingers slipped in without resistance. Sasha wasn't as aroused yet, so I started licking her first. I sucked her labia and lapped the entrance to her love channel until my fingers slipped inside her effortlessly, then diverted my attention to Nicole's pussy. As I swapped partners, I noticed Sasha had grabbed Nicole's nearest boob and was tweaking her nipple, and Nicole was doing the same thing to Sasha. They had their eyes shut and a look of bliss on their faces; it looked wildly erotic.

Tasting the two of them side-by-side so quickly, I was struck by the difference in taste and texture. Sasha's juices were thicker, sweeter, and fruitier. Nicole was so sopping wet that her juices were runny and had a more earthy taste.

Needing to bring them off in unison, I slowed my finger fucking of Nicole while sucking her labia and kept finger fucking Sasha fast to make up for the lack of tongue. When Nicole's arousal seemed close to the boil, I switched to Sasha, lashing her clit until I had her on the cusp of release. Now I was caught trying to keep their arousal at the same speed, quickly switching back and forth between the two pussies until I felt dizzy. Like last time, Sasha was easier to bring off, and she came first, grabbing my head to rub herself against me. I had to pull away to her frustration in order to bring Nicole over the edge. She, too, grabbed my head, and I let her take what she needed as she came hard before Sasha's contractions around my fingers ended. I hoped that was enough to earn me release.

"Good slut, you did it. Well done. Let's have another glass of wine before we go for the next round."

It was nearly 11 pm before we admitted we were satiated, and three happy, naked girls needed to get to bed. I told them it was too late to drive home and that I had a king-size bed that would fit the three of us. I reassured them the guards were used to young women leaving the penthouse to do the walk of shame at 5 am and would say nothing.

The night ended with three giggling girls sleeping happily in a puppy pile.

***

Eamon's POV:

"Eamon, this is Bill Henson. I have some news for you, but I don't know how you'll react. I checked Elizabeth Cartwright's case. There are significant holes in her folder. It starts with an anonymous third-party tip-off which is not that unusual. Gillespie's boss authorised an investigation, but there's no record of an investigation ever happening. There should be a paperwork trail for it marshalling the evidence. But, there's nothing.

The next thing in the folder is the proposed prosecution and plea deal of six months of voluntary enslavement as a civil penalty. It doesn't look like Gillespie's boss signed off on the prosecution or plea deal.

Gillespie's strategy seems to have been threatening and bluffing Beth into accepting it. She couldn't have known he had nothing to back his side. Her lawyer may have been negligent in not fighting this harder. I suspect that if Beth had chosen to go to trial, Gillespie's boss would have stopped the prosecution. She would have gotten a written warning notice and cautioned to be more careful in the future. That's it."

"Understood, Bill. Thank you for the information."

"When I found out that Beth's prosecution and plea deal appeared not to have been authorised by Gillespie's boss, I had no choice but to report it to the Inspector General's office. An investigation is starting, which, unfortunately, could take several months to complete. You mentioned that you believed it was connected to the bid-rigging rumours involving the DoD. I informed our IG of this, and if any credible evidence of a connection is found, they will involve the Army IG in the investigation.

However, until then, I'm afraid I can't help her as it would risk alerting the subjects of the investigation. I understand you are upset about the situation, but you cannot tell her she shouldn't be a slave. If the investigation is wrapped up before her indenture ends, the SEC will amend the stipulated agreement in her favour."

***

Absconditus Security Control room, a few days later:

There was a knock on the door; the man introduced himself as Jackson Phillips, Director of Sales for North America. He was holding several $50 notes.

"Guys, we have booked all three consecutive sessions with the slut tonight so we can make her airtight. We need you to turn a blind eye to three people going up in the elevator together."

He proffered the cash. Philip, the new shift supervisor, looked at the cash and quickly estimated what he could take this mark for. "We're the ones risking our jobs. It'll cost you twice that for us to be sufficiently distracted that we don't notice anything."

Jackson grinned and got out another six $20s and an extra $20 for the supervisor, "OK. So we have an understanding?"

"Yeah, we do, you lucky bastards. We owe the slut payback for getting our previous shift supervisor fired. I promise that whatever happens, we won't see or hear a thing tonight. And if anyone asks whether we saw three people going up together, we can tell them that the slut had two people go up together last week and wanted them both there."

***

Beth:

I heard the knock on the door for my 7 pm session and opened it to find Jackson, Derek, and Brian, the three senior North American sales team members standing there. My heart sank as I saw them and the alcohol they were carrying - Derek held a 12-pack of Coors Light, Brian held a Jack Daniels bottle, and Derek had a six-pack of shot glasses. They reeked of alcohol. Fear washed over me as I realised I was alone and vulnerable in the penthouse with these men who seemed intent on getting even more drunk. As a woman, I know the dangers of being trapped at night by a group of men who have been drinking.

"Surprise, 9608. We've had our sales bonuses cut once too often because of your inappropriate honesty, so tonight, we've booked all three sessions and have nearly three hours to teach you a lesson."

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers