Civil War Pt. 02: Morning Wood

Story Info
Jack teaches a house slave her place.
780 words
3.8
29.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning Wood

"Here's yo' breakfast, Mars' Jack," the nigger maid said as she came through the door.

"Put it on the table and come over here," Jack said as he sat up in bed.

She stopped about six feet away. Jack said, "Unbutton your top and pull it down to your waist." He had decided to take advantage of his uncle's permission to play with the tits of the slaves whenever he wanted.

"Oh, Mars' Jack, please don't make me!" she begged, probably self-conscious about her saggy tits.

"You don't want me to have to do it myself," Jack answered.

"Yassuh," she said as she reluctantly began to undo the buttons on her thin cotton dress.

When she was bare from the waist up, Jack got out of bed. He was naked, and since he'd never seen bare breasts in person before, hard as a rock. He walked the few steps to the slave, his dick bouncing with every step.

Jack cupped her right tit in his left hand, getting the heft of it. It was the first breast he'd ever touched.

"Those things sag down to your waist," he said. "They look like a black cow's udders, just disgusting. They're so big I bet they could feed an army of little niggers."

"Yassuh," she said, eyes downcast.

He took the nipple of her right breast between the thumb and forefinger of his left hand. "I'm going to show you what happens to uppity niggers," he said.

"I'se not uppity!" she wailed as Jack began to twist her nipple around his index finger. "Oh, please, Mars' Jack, that hurts me so much," she cried, dancing around a little.

Jack continued winding up her tit around his finger. Her cries got louder and louder. "Please, dear Lord, Mars' Jack, I won't never be no uppity nigger to nobody again!" she practically screamed.

He released her nipple abruptly; she staggered a bit, almost losing her balance. "Next time I tell you to do something maybe you'll think twice before you talk back," he said.

"Get on your knees and suck my dick!" Jack ordered. "I've always wanted to feel a nigger's tongue lapping at my sack like a bitch dog!"

She dropped to her knees without saying a word and vigorously applied her tongue to his bag. His balls quickly pulled up against his crotch.

"Lick your way down the shaft and start sucking," he commanded.

She mumbled a quick "Yassuh" as she complied.

Her lips slid over his cockhead and she started the upstroke almost immediately with a lot of suction. "Show me how much you can make disappear," Jack said.

"That's right," Jack said. "Let me feel those fat nigger lips sliding up and down my shaft!"

She tried to go deeper on each down stroke, always sucking very hard on the way back up. It seemed like she was trying to get it over with as quickly as possible, and maybe she was. Eventually, about a third of the way down his shaft, she gagged.

"I've got more than you can take, huh bitch? Well, we'll see that you practice until you can take every bit of it" he said as he pushed his pelvis forward to make her gag again.

Given his lack of experience, not to mention the way her throat muscles convulsed around his dickhead when he gagged her, it didn't take long before Jack felt cum surging toward the head of his cock.

"You don't want to think about what I'll do to you if you don't drink every drop," Jack said through clenched teeth, breathing hard.

With that he started to spew spunk in the nigger bitch's mouth, which she worked hard not to spill.

"In the future, put my breakfast on the table. Then get your tits out, walk over here, and kneel. You're going to learn to suck me exactly the way I like," Jack said.

"Now get your ass out of here!" he ordered. "No, don't waste my time trying to get the top of your dress back on. Just go!" And out the door she scurried.

Jack's and Mark's paths didn't cross until they were washing up for supper. "The niggers are really talking about what you did this morning," Mark said.

"I hope I didn't overstep, but I got mad that she didn't do what I said immediately," Jack responded.

"You did right," Mark replied. "It's good to see that you're starting to assume the white man's responsibility for disciplining the slaves and making sure they know their place. We're going to have get you into a nigger girl's pussy and turn you into a real man!" he said.